Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The vampire mansions new arival(mistress X killer)

Anna looked down at his moist finger and was so embarrassed she was actually speechless for a moment. "We can skip the costumes of course." she joked along with him. Curiously she stood and walked over to the bag to see what else he brought. In the not so innoscent mind of Anna she hoped, almost knew it was ropes, yet she was still curious to know if she was right. "What is it?" She asked as she picked up the bag and opened the first pocket he pointed to and pulled out the ropes. A giggle escaped her lips. "You was hopeing I would point to that picture weren't you?" She asked him suspiciously.

"Oh no, but there are alot of 'bondage' pictures itne h magazines."Kenny said as he stood up, snatchignt eh ropes form erh and shoving her rouighly ontot eh bed, doign like he did last nigth to pin her down by sittign atop her, , ropes hangign hin his mouth as he use dote to tie ehr rigth wrist to eh bed post, takignte h rope form is mouth tdo it to her left wrist, amkign sure ti was tightbefer u gettign two mroe ropes, tieing her rigth ankle to her rigth wristed and left ankelt o left wrist to keep ehr legs spead. standign atopt eh bed now to admire his work befeor he bent todnw to raise her nigth gown up over her bossom and sit on her chest , slipign his cock out to then slip it into ehr cleavage. "let em show you how youc an pelase a man withotu usign your hoels." Kenny said as eh begna slidign back and forth betweneer cleavage, his hands goign to ehr breast sto squeeze them hard aroudn hsi cock and tilit hsi body to rub hard otno her chest.

Anna was getting excited when he threw her on the bed, she tried not to let it show however. He pinned her to the bed and she looked up at him, her eyes adoring his strong muscles as he tied her to the posts. If she had not been wet before she probably would have been just from this. "Kenny, this isn't how she was tied." She said a little confused as her legs were tied to her wrists. She moved her arms and legs testing the ropes, they weren't going to budge. She was more confused on why he did so with all her clothes still on. His response was clear however when he sat back on her. The horny little Anna inside was disappointed she wasn't going to be fingered like in the magazine, at least not yet. However he was in charge clearly and he had needs to. "Kenny...your gonna..they're gonna bruise." She complained lowly to him as his hard member brushed against her breasts roughly causing friction between their flesh.

"Oh well i like to mix thigns up..." Kenny said thoughhe stopepd when she rpougth up teh point, he ditn want to bruise her bosom so soon, so instea he got up turne daroudn and nearly sat atop ehr face, leangin over her to kis ehr panties, his cock hangign over her hwead. "tehre, why don't you lubricate it." He said befeor movignhsi hadns down the grils bod y to feel ehr curves and hook his thumbs otno erh panties and yank in opposite directions to breakt he elastic. "you shoudl start werign better panties, these break so easily. he said as eh tossed them aside, now sqweezing her clit betwen both htis thum=mbs as eh began rubbignher pussy with hsi index figners. (sorry forgot i was suposed to eb fignering XD)

((lol it's cool it happens ^.^))
Anne opened her mouth and took his member in slowly. Her tongue slide over the head then moved over the side. Her lips closed softly over the flesh. "Hmm Mmm" She moaned aloud when he squeezed her clit. Her thighs twitched as her legs tried to close but were restrained by the ropes. "Mmmm.." Her moaning was muffled by his cock in her mouth as she slide her tongue over it.

"OOOH.. you sure your're new at this?" Kenny asked ina soft groan as she licked over his member,t he felgin o fher warm saliva and rough tonuge envelopign his cock jsut mad ehim feel with exstacy , biting his lip to stop the gasps now as he shoved both hsi index figners in atonce, but pulel dotu one at a time, pullign out eh lft figner adn stabignit back in as he puleld otu eh right, ogign back and forth tliek that slowly, makign sure teh scrape and stretchher walls as eh puelld out.
(wait wotn she be virgin again?))

((Omg your right :shock: ))

She nodded her head to his comment pleased she was doing well. Her moans got louder as he inserted his fingers into her pussy one at a time. Her thighs twitched and she got chills of estasy shooting up her spine. Her hips lifted up and pulled back as he scraped at her walls. They were so tight and sensative she loved it. She felt like a virgin. A Virgin?! The thought suddenly crossed her mind. Anna suddenly paniced, if he went to far she would bleed and he would surely notice something. What was she thinking. She couldn't move out the way she was stuck to the bed posts. She bit her teeth down gently, just enough to startle him and get his attention to pull his member out. "Stop!" She tried to speak out.

Kenny winced at teh sudden nip, pullign otu he turned to sit atop her. "What? what's wrong anne?" THe boy asked, his voice angered but also hurt and startled, he kenw she wasn'tplayign around and was concerned he ddi somethign to loose hsi toy.

She was relieved and disappointed at the same time that he had stopped. She was having fun with him. Now she was realizing she couldn't do much of anything anymore. He looked angry yet surprisingly concerned. "I.." She had to think of a good excuse quick. "I..I am too sensative...from last night." There she was lying again. For someone so pure and innoscent she found herself bending the truth an aweful lot. "I am sorry...I can't do this." She apologized. "Just..untie me." She told him.

Kenny gave a kidish poute, already untieing the girls ankles just to giv her some freedom, but he never went to her wrists as he now sat ot enh girls belly, lookign down at ehr questionignly. "what's with all these midn chagnes, last nigth you were so eager until you saw teh time, and tonight we get all ready and you decide you are sore?" kenny asked as he slipped his cock between ehr cleavage and began to massage ehr breasts, flickgin ehr tits with hsi fingers to see if he coudltn change her mind.

She moved her wrists expecting him to free them however he only allowed her to use her legs. They slide down and stretched out over the bed before she crossed her legs, one over the other. She hated trying to explain this. Neither one wanted it to stop but unless she told him she was not one of the living she had to go against her instincts. "I'm sorry..Im just not in the mood." She lied. She slide one lip under the other to try resisting his actions. They felt so good but they were wrong at the same time. "And I really am sore." She added. What he was doing was fine for now but he could not venture below her waiste. She had to stop it before it could get that bad. "Kenny, I don't know what I was thinking, this isn't right. Untie me." she insisted.

"oh come on, let me have soem fun, i came all thsi way, i promise i'll be good." Kenny pouted as he twisted her nipples, still insistign to playign with her, he wanted to have fun, he was so hard and horny and she had teased him about sex, he atelast wanted to climax once on tehr beautiful body.

She was quiet for a few minutes, it was a way of telling him she was actually thinking about it, considering her options. She suppressed another moan as he played with her body. She could not allow herself to give in. She did not know how he would react if he knew the truth but she did not want him to leave yet either. It was time to make an agreement. "You can have your fun if you promise not to touch or do anything to me down there." She said motioning her head towards her closed crotch.

Kenny saighed and nodded in agreement. "i feel bad though, you wont get eh same feleign of ecsacy." eh said as he now began to slide hsi cock back and forth betwen her cleavage, lubricated btye h salive formt eh short but messy blow job. " so tell me why don't i ever see you outside fothe mansion?" Kenny asked as he moved, tryign to get to know abit abotu the girl when she wasnt moanign seeign as how she wasnt rigth now.

"Thank you" she smiled softly to him. He may not have realized it but it was a releif to her that her agreed to her terms. "Don't feel bad." She shook her head once. "I made the choice and I am happy with it." She told him as he began to pleasure himself once more between her breasts. She was so aroused looked down at his moving member. It was always what you can't have that you find yourself wanting the most. She looked up at him now as he began to make conversation. "It's because I usually don't leave this mansion." She told him simply. "I cannot leave the building during the day but sometimes or certain occassions I am allowed to go out." She explained further.

"aw why is that? strict parents/" Kenny asked while he pressed the breasts togethe rto squeeze around his cock, gaspign athe feelign with a grin. "and when cna i actually sleep here? so afraid of the servants comign in and catchign us, im sure abit of money could keep them quite."

She shook her head. "My parents died a long time ago." She spoke the truth for once. "I do however have a strict..house mate. And I have a..condition where I should not be in the sunlight. My skin reacts negatively." She added the last part knowing he would question her and she left it at that. Anna laughed at his second question. "You have known me for two days and you already wish to sleep here?" She questioned him. She shook her head. "It's not that simple. I am breaking enough rules with you already. If we get caught money won't be able to buy us out of trouble."

"well can i take u out at night?" Kenny asked suriously, figurignt he skin condition migth be a touchy subject, gaspignin srurprise, the conversation and thougths had got him ignorign his own pressure as precum spplurted out lightly sprinklign the girls face. "sorry, forogt to warn you." Kenny said emberaced hopign he dint startle the girl. "so would i be abel to ever take yyou on a date?"

"You...really want to date me?" She sounded surprised. She wasn't nearly as surprised as she was when he came. Her eyes squint shut and her head jerked back in surprise. She was more stunned from being caught off guard than anything. "It's alright." She giggled, her tongue sliding over her lip to get some of the cum off. "As for the date, I believe I could work something out. As long as I return before the sun rises."

"oh yes a date then... tomorrow nigth or when eve ryou can get out, you pick the place if you know any palce you've wanted to go, i'll take you any wher in thsi city." Kenny saoid as she rubbed between erh breasts faster now, grittign his teeth to hodl in his cum now. "i... I can't hold much longer." He said in a short gasp, releaseign and sprayign his huge load over her face and betwen ehr cleavage, teh load abit loarger form the extra arousal of havign to go through a half blow job.

His warning allowed Anna to brace herself this time for his cum. She closed her eyes and mouth just before he finally released his load. She opened her eyes, licking her lips once more to take his warm cum. "Tomorrow night is fine." She told him. "As for the place, I want you to take me to your favorite place in the city." She told him curious to know more about him. He was unusually interesting for a human.

"well that will be hard, seeign as how I just moved here for college a few motnth ago. "kenny said while leanign over ehr to untie her wrist sand roll off of ehr to lay on the bed next to her, eh woudl have tried to force a blow job, just to please his rough tendencies but he feare dhe migth get carreid away with it. she ws so perfect, atleast ehr body and her willingness, most of the tiem atelast, and he didnt want to loose that. If she were any otehr girl he probably woudl have just raped her and never seen her after that, btu she was difrent, she actualy ment somethgin to him even afte only a day of knowign her.

"You have all day to think about it." She said as she rolled over on her side to face him. She wiped the cum from her face on the bed sheets. "If you can't think of a place you could always ask you're friends for advice." She told him. Her hand lied on his chest and she began to trace over his muscles with her fingers. She loved just touching his warm smooth skin. "My turn to ask you a question. What do you plan to do with you're life? What do you want to grow up and become?" She questioned him. She did not know why but she liked this boy more than she expected. She actually found herself concerned for him. It was strange she was actually thinking against using him as a new toy for herself and Victoria. She did not want to share him. She was unsure she wanted him to lose the life he had now just to be with her.

"Well, I know a good restrautn, then i don't know we coudl explore." He said witha shrug, takign hsi tiem to think abotu ehr next question. "I really don't know yet, im studying cryptozoology, the study of what soem migth say mythcial and legendary creatures, alogn with abit of art here and there... I ahven't thought of what i would really do with my life, I mena majorign int he study of undiscovered and mythcial creautes isn't that high of a payign job." HE said witha shruug. "I geus that jsut lowers yoru veiw of me, jsut soem perverted low life with no hope of a future"

"That sounds wonderful." She replied to his plans. A humored smile was on her lips as he answered her question followed by a small laugh. "Actully.." She looked over him, sliding her fingers through his hair. "I find you fascinating." She admitted. "So cryptozoology huh... does that mean you believe creatures like werewolves, dracula and bigfoot really exists?" She urged him on.

Back
Top Bottom