Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mother loves me how much? ((RogueXSub_Voyage))

Veteran Rogue

Super-Earth
Ben awoke slowly as he realised he would be staying home like usual. The summer for him resulted in him being grounded, He hadn't meant to be the host of so many parties or start a fight at school. Well the party was by accident, The fight meant something to his teenaged mind. Slowly he headed outside of his room to the bathroom as he undressed himself, The shower had been turned on to his favourite hot temperature.
"God I hate my life sometimes"He muttered in a sigh as he started to wash himself.

Kristina, or Kris as she preffered to be called, was sleeping in her bedroom. At approximately 7:30 am she woke up and headed to the bathroom to shower. As she neared the bathroom she heard the water start and wondered who was in there. Walking even closer she noticed the door was open, and pushed it in there. There in front of her stood her son's clothes. Startled she turned to leave.

His ears twitched as he heard the sound of footsteps. The only one in the house was his Mother, Slowly he stepped out as he grabbed a towel from the hanging stand. His mother had not left too quick as he looked to her, That fine bottom swayed in his mind.
"Mum?"He asked in a curious tone.

She looked at him and blushed softly knowing that she wanted him and that he might want her. She nodded and blushed once more and sighed. Just thinking of her son had caused her pain. She had grounded him earlier so she would have a chance to be with him. "Yes son?" She asked.

"What are you doing?"He asked knowing she hadn't put him in a good mood. Ben would still fight her when ever he did something, He only wondered if she would unground somehow. He was willing to do anything for her to get himself out of the house.
"Is there anything you needed?".

She looked at her son and blushed softly and moaned. What she needed was his cock in her and him to be her lover forever. But she knew that was wrong. She also didn't care that it was wrong. She would do anything to have him she thought to herself.
"There is nothing I need right now." She said and decided to play dumb.

"Hmm but you stand there as if something troubles you"He replied knowing he had already noticed her blushed cheeks. Slowly he stepped forward wondering if this is truly was what it wanted, Maybe it felt wrong in so many ways he had to do her. Ben drawed himself closer to her body as he locked his lips with his.
"Could you tell me now?"He asked in a soft tone.

She sighed softly and blushed. Just thinking of him touching her made her moan. She kissed his cock and smiled and moaned softly. She wanted to have him and fast. "I can't." She replied softly.

He watched her kneel down and kiss his cock. Ben was confused by his Mother, She said she couldn't and was already doing things he wanted her to do. "Explain to me why? When I have open ears?"He asked with a smile. He wanted her alot more now.

She looked at him and started kissing his cock. Soon she started to moan and put his cock into her pussy. "I really wanted to make love to you." She replied then paused. "But it is wrong."

He groaned as he felt his mother's tightness. It was not what he expected, Ben decided that he had to have her. Even if it was wrong, She had already started for him.
"It isn't Mother"He whispered in her ear as he thrusted slowly more inside.

She looked at him and sighed softly. "But you should be doing these types of things with other girls." She replied and got wetter. She moaned though and blushed. "I know you had a girlfriend." She said and paused.

"Yes, But can't you just enjoy the moment were having?"He asked with a smile. Ben wanted his Mother and knew he would be on his knees begging for this, It would be the best especially since he knew his Mother had gotten enough action from Men.

She nodded and sighed softly. "I can enjoy it if I must." She replied and moaned. Just thinking of him made her wet. She wanted him but was scared to tell him. Sighing once again she gave him a smile.

Back
Top Bottom