Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Male Calling All Switches

pechadur

뽀뽀
__zhongli_tartaglia_and_xiao_genshin_impact_drawn_by_gameyaruzaurus__sample-f310c53be8751eea958b754adf8d1ac5.jpg

Hello one and all, it is I, pechadur, in search of a M/ role play. I know this isn't the best site for it, however, I thought I would try my chances. I will state that first and foremost, I am currently only seeking to play against only switches or doms, I am so tired of being burned by subs who "have a personality and are spitfires!" that only end up being the same old, same old. My preference goes:

1. Switch
5. Dom

As you can see from the pairings below, I love a bit of a fight or a tense dynamic as I have a thing for pretty boys fighting one another. To be fair, it's also why I like Zutara so much, they can be sweet but the love/hate dynamic is too attractive to pass up. It's why I ship the ships I do.

Genres:
- In-universe
- Modern
- Medieval
- Domestic Fluff

Fandoms:
- Genshin Impact: Childe/Zhongli, Childe/Xiao, Xiao/Zhongli, Al-Haitham/Cyno

For Xiao/Zhongli, I’d love to write a scene where Xiao gives implicit control to Zhongli. I’d like to play Xiao as he’s my favourite character study.
For Childe/Xiao I want to write a fight scene where they wrestle control from one another.

- Legend of Zelda: Link/Ghirahim, Link/Pipit

- Avatar: The Last Airbender: Zuko/Jet

- Hades: Zagreus/Thanatos

Pairings:
- Emperor/Royal Retainer
- Roommate/Roommate
- Vampire/Mortal
- Vampire/Angel

Writing Sample

What I want from you: Proper spelling and grammer, at least two paragraphs per post, some depth to your writing.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom