Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx F or NB The Adventuring Party (Switches Highly Preferred, but all welcome to apply~)

KeyConcept

Planetoid
Basics/Main Idea

So, I'll get some basic details out of the way.
The main idea is DND-like adventuring party of beauties and babes getting in all kinds of sexy situations. These can be noncon or completely willing. I'm willing to DM/GM, or play the adventuring girls for a DM/GM, but my ideal partner is someone willing to sorta co-DM with me, with each of us playing at least one girl in the party and sharing the roles of the ones they sleep with.

Some Stuff I'd Like

So, none of these are required. Just know that the more of these you can fulfill, the more I will love you. (In a totally platonic way, of course.)
  • Basically total smut and slice of life. There can be story if you'd like, but I'm really here for all the brutal punishments, dates, and/or fluffy love-making our girls get into.​
  • Switches! I'm a switch, so I don't mind taking the majority of topping or bottoming, but I'd love someone who can at least meet me close to the middle​
  • Co-DM. Again, I don't mind taking on pure DM or adventurer role, but someone who can split duties with me would be awesome​
  • Kink-friendly. Even if you'd prefer loving, toally consensual sexy times, the knkier the better! Not to say I can't enjoy vanilla stuff if that's more your cup of tea​
  • Semi-lit partners. I don't need novellas or anything (though I certainly wouldn't mind that), but at least a decent paragraph or two per post would be amazing​
  • Frequent posts. I'm online constantly. I won't pester you or anything if you don't respond for a few days, but I often post multiple times a day, and would adore a partner that can do the same.​

KINKS/LIMITS

None of my kinks are required, but here they are!

Strapons/Temp penises. I'm a lesbian eith a cum and bj fetish, so i like dick to be an option, not always there.

Tantric sex. Hair pulling, spanking, dirty talk (loving or degrading) screaming, smashing your hand on a partner's mouth to shut them up. Smash that fucking bed into the wall.

Messier the better. Not cumflatio n or literal buckets of juices, but close.

Tasty cum/arousal/lube

Alcohol/forced to drink alcohol

Aphrodisiacs

Mind control/Hypnotism

Mild bondage

Vapes that are tasty, maybe e chanted.

Public stuff

Clothed sex

"Dunking" Shoving someone's head under water while screwing them

Gangbangs

Sex toys, mostly butt plugs and dildos

"Pouring" a kind of foodplay, I guess. Like, shoving the beck of a beer bottle into someone's pussy and pouring it into them

Foodplay, mostly stuff like whipped cream, nit opposed to insertion!

Tentacles

Heat/rut

Limits

Farting/scat
A lot of attention to armpits or feet. A bit of foot worship or licking/sucking toes as a way of humiliation can be hot, though!
Pony-suit level of bondage.
Physical bimboification. To an extent. Just no, like, lip fillers or getting breast surgery, shit like that. Forcing a girl to get tattoos or wearing more revealing clothing is cool, though
Hyper-sizes
Fisting
Vomiting
Ageplay
Extreme pet play​

Back
Top Bottom