Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Any FtM4A Bottom4Top - Non-vanilla semilit trans male roleplayer! Lots of monsters + T4T

It's been a minute since I've been on here!! But I'm tired of the really bad Discord servers filled with weird people, forum roleplayers seem a little more reeled in.
I'm basically just pasting my whole roleplay doc here.

warning for some more intense kinks

general info

hello! i am a verse bottom trans guy who’s hypersexual as hell. i have a ton of things i’m into and a good amount of things i’m not. most of the time i am looking for a top/dom partner (although verses/switches with a dom/top lead are my absolute favorites), and i have a pretty firm preference for characters who have dicks (one or more!) i myself will not play a character who identifies as female, but i love playing trans men! ftm, non-binary, male-identified herms, etc. i will sometimes play a character with a dick but most of the time they won’t use it. i just like playing a character who has a body similar to mine! i also like them to be flat-chested, whether naturally or through medical or magical means. i don’t prefer to roleplay with cishet people (that is, someone who is both straight and cis), simply because i don’t trust them to not view me as a woman tbh.

kinks

my f-list will certainly aid you <3 here are some BIG faves!

• lots of penetration! one hole, two, three, more! all the way through! oral, vaginal, anal, cervical, urethral, maybe even nipple penetration or wound fucking (as long as it isn’t realistic gore.) the perpetrator could be a gangbang, tentacles, maybe just one person torturing another.
  • all things oral. put your cock in my mouth, or your fingers, or a dildo or whatever you want; gimme something to suck on. my characters will almost always find having something exploring their mouth or down their throat pleasurable.
  • monsters, weird cocks, aliens, knots, thick cum, multiple genitals… etc. i particularly enjoy insectoids, plant-based monsters, werewolves, slime monsters, eldritch creatures, and more
  • psychological sadism, including humiliation and embarrassment, gaslighting, manipulation, hypnotism, and more extensive dynamics
  • impact play! spanking, slapping, and hitting are all good– on the face, chest, ass, or genitals especially. cropping, flogging, and paddling are good too! bruises <333
  • power struggles! this can range from power bottoms, to brat taming, to a hard struggle between two switches! wrestling, fighting, degradation, all fun. this also goes into cnc, which is a huge fave; i particularly enjoy rape play, coercion, and kidnapping. (dub-con and non-con are also applicable)
  • watersports, although i am not talking about golden showers or filth. i love wetting for the humiliation aspect, as well as desperation (especially with force-fed liquids) and piss enemas. working up to drinking but only straight from the source.
  • objectification– being treated like a sex toy or doll, or just a replaceable test subject/lab rat

off-limits

• m/f where the man tops
  • romantic, vanilla sex (sorry losers)
  • trans fetishization (unless asked for, usually to other trans people)
  • ageplay, ddlg, ddlb, abdl
  • race play or racism
  • inflation other than cum inflation and even then, nothing extreme
  • filth, scat, excessive musk or sweat, etc, as well as nasty piss (smell/color)
  • incest
  • pet play
  • furry
  • carrying out a pregnancy
  • realistic blood and gore

ideas , prompts, and more

• sexuality exploration: X (your character) is an outwardly straight man who has internalized homophobia issues and has been questioning his sexuality recently. Y (my character) is a well-passing transgender man far into his transition; the only indication that he was not born male is the cunt between his legs. X tries to explore his sexuality discreetly as he can, whether that be at a gay bar, bathhouse, grindr, or for pay, and Y is the one he picks out. X is unaware of the fact that Y does not have a cis penis, but the revelation of Y’s masculine body, manly chest, and soft pussy reveals an entirely new side of him. Could play Y as self insert and don’t mind sending SFW & NSFW refs :)
    • kinks: sexuality play, dubcon, very open
  • t4t ownership: Two trans / nb / intersex / herm characters having it off with one another, whether both human or human/monster. Preferably I would play a bottom trans male or masculine NB, an the gender of your character is a free for all. Specific pairings I enjoy are domme MTF/sub FTM, AMAB NB/FTM, and for fun, agender monster/FTM. This can go in many different directions, from one character using a massive monster cock strap to fuck the other, to a trans woman making sure a trans man understands his place as a worthless toy, to a guy with both a cock and a pussy getting used for someone’s enjoyment.
    • kinks: femdom, t4t, BDSM, D/S, obedience training, very open
  • hypno/mind control & psychological sadism: nothing in particular to outline right now, will try to add more.
  • egg-filled freak: Oviposition & tentacles. Very little set plot to this one. My favorites are plant-based monstery things with tentacles, usually utilizing aphrodisiacs as well.
  • inhuman slavery: X (my character) becomes involved or abducted into something similar to a sex trafficking or slavery scenario. Y (your character) is a sadist who forces X to be fucked by a creature with an inhuman cock. Can be a horsedick (centaur?), werewolf, orc, other fantasy race, but anything with a knot and/or a cock realistically too big to fit into X is most desired. Tentacles are also acceptable. Creature **must** be sentient, this is not an invite for bestiality.
    • kinks: vaginal/anal/oral/double or triple+ penetration, mild cum inflation, all the way through, public use, noncon/dubcon or cnc, forced submission
  • male transformation: I’ve been finicky with the idea of gender transformation lately & it is something that i’m curious to explore. My character would be male-identifying, but I’m pretty open to different transformations; from a cis male’s cock being replaced with a cunt; a trans man getting his tits transformed into a strong masculine chest, his t-dick growing into a hard 6-inch cock, and/or his ass becoming a sweet spot with his new prostate; a cis or trans man transforming into a herm with a sopping wet cunt and a cute little cock (maybe large instead); considering him having milkable nips. Method of transformation is also very discussable. I’m not very familiar with the kink and how people play with it. Parasitism, magic, idk.
  • werewolf boy(or girl)friend: X (my character) is a human/bottom character. Y (your character) is a top and some variant of a werewolf. X &Y are in an established relationship. One day before a transformation occurs, X and Y get into some heavier/kinkier sex; I'd like to have Y restrain X, probably with rope bondage, and anally train them starting with some very small toys and working up. Anal beads, buttplugs, etc are all good, and Y may even work up to fucking A with their regular cock. Their transformation occurs, which causes more animalistic instincts to take over (which X loves), and their dick grows from an average 5-6 incher to a massive knotted 9-10 inch cock, which gets lovingly forced into all of X's holes. Creampies in all of them intended, with a lot of focus on X's mouth as well.
    • kinks: BDSM, bondage, anal training, multiple hole use, toy play, werewolves, knotted cock, oral knotting, knot fucking, oral fixation, excessive cum, oversized cock
  • monstrous vampires: I love vampires as much as the next guy, but I’m tired of the usual “Dracula” vibe. I crave a creature that used to be human, but has not a shred of humanity left. Long, sharp fingernails more reminiscent of claws, skin that is either stark white or pure black with an unsettling lack of color, multiple soulless eyes, movements too fast to beat, a towering and foreboding presence, a voice that echoes in your head without the thing moving its bloodless lips. Make them SCARY, make the character opposing them fear for their life.
  • self-insert indulgence: This is something more embarrassing & personal for me; With someone who is willing, I’d love to do a roleplay where I play as myself (Oliver, a 21-year-old trans man verse bottom) and you play my friend and sexual partner from IRL (Liam, a 21-year-old AMAB non-binary switch). I am very happy to send visual references, SFW & NSFW, of both of us, description of their personality and interests, and examples of how we interact. It’s hot to talk about but I have very intense fantasies involving them and I think they are a bit tired out from my hypersexuality. This is really for someone who wouldn’t mind indulging me.
    • kinks: oral fixation, scent, switch play, psychological sadism, sadomasochism, worship, watersports, nipple play, impact play, exhibitionism, anal, erotic hypnotism, polyamory
  • Breath of the Wild: Interested in playing Link in something M/M or doing Link/Monsters.

Back
Top Bottom