Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Forbidden love [ToujoursPur ]

sub_voyage fan

Supernova
Chris Roberts was in his car driving to a local annual teacher's convention. He was 21 and single and hated it. His had blue eyes and his brown hair moved about with the wind. He was wearing a white shirt with a pair of brown pants. Sighing he turned his red Chevy Cavilier into the driveway of the conference center. Once there he entered it.

Heather King sighed as her brother dropped her off at the convention. She was 23, single, and a virgin. She sighed and closed the door. She walked towards the doors. Her blonde hair was flowing in the wind and her green eyes examined her surroundings. She was wearing a white shirt and a long black skirt. She had on a pair of pantyhose and a pair of black high heels on. She sighed and walked to the room and sat down not looking at anyone.

Soon he entered the building and sighed soflty. He knew it would be a long week. Walking into the building he first went to the recption desk and checked in. Then he found his seat and sat down and sighed softly. Looking around he noticed Heather and a few other ladies. Soon he got up from his seat and walked to them. "Hello ladies." He replied.

She looked up and saw the man. "Hello." she chimed in softly and smiled. Heather knew how boring this was going to be. A week going back to this place. She would stay here from nine to five and then it was off to teaching. No vacations and no pleasures in that. She took a sigh and looked back at the man that said hello to them. He was rather good looking.

He looked at her once again and studied her face. As he looked at her he smiled and walked even closer to her. He knew this was wrong but he had to do it. So he kissed her chees softly and blushed. What she wouldn't do for her, he thought to himself.

Heather felt some one watching her. She looked up and smiled at him. She noticed him walking towards her. He kissed her cheek and she blushed darkly. "Um hello." she blushed and looked away once again. "Would you like to sit with us?"

He looked once again at her and blushed softly. Knowing it was wrong to do so he walked even closer and put his hands on her breasts and started rubbing them. Then he looked at her and blushed and wispered in her ear "I am sorry." He paused. "And I would like to sit with you." He said out loud.

He had an idea to have her in bed with him tonight. But he knew it was wrong and would take lots of work. Sighing he looked around and started to think. He wanted to pretend as if he had no roomate. But he knew she would never fall for that old trick, or would she fall for it?

"What the hell?" she asked and stood up glaring at him. "I will not be treated in such a way." she growled and grabbed her things. She walked to a different table as the ladies still looked at him. Heather growled annoyed. How could they just sit there and watch him? She clearly had more respect for herself.

She started to text her brother about the convention as it came to a close. She continued to ignore him. The guy was clearly a creep.

He walked over to her table and sighed softly. "I am sorry for it." He puased. "It won't happen again." He turned to leave her table and sighed softly and blushed then walked away from her table.

Heather sighed as she ignored the man. She still had a small crush on him. It was sad that he had to be such a jerk.

He looked at her and turned to leave then sighed softly. "Well I am sorry for making a fool of myself." He replied and knew he was sorry.

"It is okay. . .Why don't you sit down?" she asked happily as she took a bite to eat. They passed around some food for people to munch on.

He looked at her and sighed then smiled softly. "Alright." He nodded and sat down next to her and looked around wondering what to do.

He looked at her and nodded. "But should I tell you here or in private?" He asked. The truth was he wanted to bed Heather. But he knew it was wrong. Afterall who bed a girl who they just met he thought.

((I am not trying to make her a girl that sleeps with you any time soon XD))

"Tell me here." she smiled and looked at him. "Please I want to know what happens."

((I know. And I am sorry for trying to add it.)) ((some of it is real.))
She nodded. "I was born on September 1st 1985. My parrents were Christian and they taught me their religion." He paused and looked at her. "However I decided to abandon that religin for a bit and change to mormon." He paused. "But now I have returned." He paused. "I like reading, talking with friends and getting to know better."

She smiled and looked at him. "I was born on July 5th, 1984. My parents were Christians but I am not a strong believier. I just really need a job." she sighed and smiled. "I love reading, writing, and talking with my friends too. We go to the mall a lot."

He looked at her and smiled sadly and blushed. "That is cool." He replied and blushed. Soon he heard they went to the mall and he smiled. "I started teaching last semister." He replied.

"This is my first year teaching. I am a bit nervous." she smiled and looked at her phone since she had a text. "Oh look my friends and I are meeting tonight. We are going to a restaurant." she smiled and looked at him.

He looked at her and nodded. "yeah it is the same." He heard her tell him that she would be gone for the eveing. "Well have fun at the restaurant." He replied.

He nodded and blushed. "That is cool." He paused. "As do I." He saw her leave. "Well I shall see you tommorow." He replied softly.

Back
Top Bottom