Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Back Into The Closet (GrayxNightWing)

NightWing

Moon
Callie walked down the sidewalk toward his house and skipped up the driveway almost. She was totally excited that she was going to get to spend the night with him pretty much alone. She knocked on the door and when his mom answered Callie smiled and stepped inside. His mom turned to her and said her and her husband were on the way out, and that her son would be down in a moment. Nodding and wishing them a fun night Callie went and sat down in the living room waiting for her friend to meet her there. She had no idea what they had planned for the night but she was certain they would have a good time. They were both almost 17 at this point and for the last 10 years they'd been best friends, never failing to having good time together.

Looking up from his book as he herd the door open, and the sounds of his parents driving away, Ein smiled and snapped the novel shut. He knew who it was without even having to see, and thus, descending the stairs at a silent trot, smiled playfully when he saw Callie sitting on the couch. Trying to be quite, he paced over behind her, keeping out of the reflection of the TV. His multi-colored eyes sparkled, one blue and the other green, complimenting his light brown hair. With a grin, he thrust his hands outward, covering her eyes with one and giving her a light hug from behind with the other. "I'd say guess who, but if you couldn't recognize my voice by now I'd be sourly disappointed." Smiling, his removed his hands and rolled over the side of the couch, sitting down next to her and offering a grin. "Hey."

Hands came out and quickly covered her eyes, Callie jumped in surprise first before laughing and pulling them down off her face. "Ein!" She laughed, "Course I know your voice!" She smiled and waited for him to roll over the couch before wrapping her arms around him and hugging him tightly. "So, whats the plan for tonight?" Callie asked turning to look at him, "Your rents are gonna be out all night right?" Callie was really unsure of what they were gonna do, but she was relaxed around Ein and it didn't matter what they did, for the past 10 years they had fun no matter what, so why should tonight change anything. She met his multi-colored eyes with her own bright green ones, she always liked his eyes, the difference in color made him all the more interesting to look at. Though she always felt it made her own look more plane, just like she thought the rest of her was, plane and boring. But Ein was still her friend, and she had lots of others, so she didn't care to much about it anymore.

Smiling as she hugged him, Ein tilted his head back to look up at her, falling over to lay his head on her lap. They had known each other for so long, it was easy to feel comfortable around each other, at least for him. Pondering the question for a moment, biting his lip as he thought, Ein shrugged at last. "We have the place to ourselves, but I'm fine with whatever, why not just be lazy today? Watch a movie, play a game of pool?" Opening the board to any suggestions, he realized he should have thought this out a bit better, but merely shrugged it off, knowing they had plenty of time to find something to do. In any case, he glanced up at her again, letting her decide if she wanted, being in one of his typically passive moods, he also noticed that it was already around five thirty or so on the clock set above the kitchen archway.

(Apologizes for the absence, i was deathly ill and then had homework to catch back up on. I should be around now. Sorry)

Callie smiled down at Ein in her lap, she never got enough of being around him, even after so many years of hanging out together and spending entire weekends with each other she never once tired of his smile, or the sound of his laugh. Putting a hand to her chin in a mock thinking pose she thought for a moment and looked back down at Ein. "Well how about we rack up a game and we'll go it by ear from there?" Ein and his family had the nicest pool table and Callie was something of a shark when she concentrated, plus they had a really nice movie selection for later if they wanted to watch one, so she wasn't worried about them finding something to do. "So, down to the basement" She says laughing waiting for Ein to get out of her lap so they could move.

Smiling, Ein nodded, rolling off of her lap and the couch, coming to a stand with a light stretch and yawn. "Sounds good to me." He accepted, grinning and nodding once again. "Go easy on me though okay?" He asked with a teasing tone. She had always beaten him at pool, even though he was the one with the table in the basement, still it was fun. Turning about, he led the way downstairs, flicking on the single light as they reached the area, noticing that it was already a little late into the evening, and would be getting dark soon.

((No worries, stuff like that happens.))

Back
Top Bottom