Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx F or NB Mrs. Milphjugs Academy for Fine Young Men

Billy P.

Moon
hi folks,
So this was an idea that I came up with with another person but we didn’t really get to explore it as much.

The basic premise is my character “Billy” is a young transfer to this school run by super hot female staff, usually played by celebs or insta models or other hot semi famous folks, and they teach boys how to be fine upstanding young men. The story is centered around Billy, but you can play whomever you like, multiple people if that’s something you’re into. The idea is that you can have stereotypical characters, ditzy characters, domineering characters, etc., I’m open to it. Part of the fun is choosing your character, their name should be something silly and fun like Mrs Bentoverley as the posh stuck up teacher, or Ms Soulpole the African studies blonde bimbo whose entire lessen plan is to discuss and show her students how much better bbc is compared to them.

So like I said it centers around my character, I like adding background actions or actions to other students if it enhances the storyline.

But for the most part I like exploring the ideas with other folks. So hit me up if it seems remotely interesting I’m pretty open to tweaks and ideas.
Thanks for listening/reading.

Back
Top Bottom