Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Nonbinary Futa University (Detailed, multi para)

SarahZee95

Star
Aurora Grayson's libido was indomitable. She was a Futa after all, and honestly she was less sex crazy than most of them. That's what it appeared like, anyway.

In actuality, Aurora was incredibly good at masking, even more than the average Futa. She'd rarely outwardly displayed any lust, but people knew what the constant trips to the bathroom meant.

The third gender was biologically designed to have an overactive sex drive. It couldn't be helped. Everyone was different, but most Futa got violently ill if they went too long after full expelling their load. And there was always a lot of it. Multiple masturbation sessions a day was the minimum for most.

The College Freshman took a deep breath and tried to retain her composure as she waited for the train.

Futa University. It was a lot to think about, even now. A Futa-only college where they could get their degrees at a pace that worked for them and with the help they needed. They didn't have to worry about the shame of popping a boner in public or the logistics of planning classes around their sex drives. Nor did they have to worry about finding a partner; there was always a willing Futa around.

There were several rooms and places (including their private dorm rooms) where they could seek relief in peace between classes and there were plenty of Doctors who specialized in Futas who could give them advice and medicine related to their hyperactive libidos.

Having grown up in a prudish rural Utah household, the idea of such a sex positive space was incredibly daunting and stressful to her. And yet exciting at the same time. Futa were infamous for being outgoing and friendly, so her friends assured her that she'd likely not be lonely despite knowing absolutely no one there.

What made things better was that Futa University was completely free. Everything, from dorms and daily meals were completely paid for by the school. She told her family that was the main reason why she was attending, but she had to admit to herself that having help with managing her libido took a huge load off of her chest.

Load. Chest. God, she hated to admit it but she was horny again.

Hello everyone! I'm looking for a detailed, long term rp where we play a group of friends at a secluded Futa only Univeristy in the mountains! Maybe next to a cute little touristy town as well.

I'd love for us to play a large group of quirky snd eccentric Futa friends with different personalities who get up to all sorts of fun, sexy adventures!

In terms of story to smut ratio, I'd like this to be about 60/40 to 50/50 in favor of story. Sex scenes are so much more fun when there's build up around characters we're familiar with, right?

Please DM me a detailed response instead of just "hey", and be willing to play multiple characters in a slice of life setting. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom