Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Penny's Dungeons and Dragons: New Frontiers

Only a scant few years had passed since the discovery of the new continent far to the east. It had yet to be officially named, or indeed explored to any significant degree, but already nations were rushing to claim land and set up colonies in anticipation of influence and riches. The settlement bearing the rather imaginative name of Newport was but one of half a dozen that had sprung up on these strange new shores. Nestled in a sheltered bay deep enough to allow even large vessels to approach with little fear of running aground it would surely grow to be a centre of commerce in this new world.

Of course, these days lay far into the future. As of right now, Newport consisted of a couple of dozen wooden houses nestled close to the shoreline, protected by a simple wooden palisade and a couple of wood-frame watchtowers. Where massive wharves would eventually allow even the largest ships to dock there was but a rickety landing bridge, suitable only for rowboats and small fishing craft. Still, Newport had the advantage of its natural harbour and central position, and the priesthood of Helm had set up their local headquarters here in expectation of the settlement's future.
Of course, as they were prone to do, they had separated themselves from worldly temptations as much as possible, building their compound a little ways away from the settlement, but close enough to respond swiftly if it were attacked.

When such an attack finally came, however, it did not strike at the settlement - and it came at a time when most of the temple's fighting force was deployed elsewhere. The attackers - small, clad in multiple layers of wool and wearing wooden face masks that hid their identity or even race - hit with shocking speed and silence, taking out the sentries with archers and scaling the outer walls in just a few seconds. A few of them went to throw open the gate while the rest swarmed the courtyard. They were not here to wreak destruction, and they did not even bother to attempt to breach the temple proper, whose doors were quickly barricaded. They went for the stores, pilfering what they could and loading it up on wagons.
For Chastity and two of her Sister nuns who'd been doing duty in the gardens the safety of the temple offered little hope. A half-dozen attackers had cut them off from the building and were chasing them with weapons drawn, while they themselves had nought but gardening tools to defend themselves with...

o7so60.jpg
"O Helm, watch over me. Grant me vigilance against evil, and the strength to protect myself and others. Guard my flesh, mind, and soul against corruption and chaos, and guide me to the helpless, so that I may defend them. And..."

Chastity Ward hesitated, kneeling, her hands clasped and head bowed. Her days always started with the same words, a standard morning prayer for Helm's faithful. And after those first words, she always added her own, personal pleas.

"...and I beg strength against temptation, Helm. I beg the endurance to resist the lust of flesh. I beg the wisdom not to stray from the path that pleases you, and the protection you have given me. I beg the ability to resist the evil in my heart. I beg forgiveness for indulging in impure thoughts, for disobeying you in fantasy, for wanting that which should be guarded from me. I beg you, shield me from this impurity within me. Forgive the sin that is my nature. May I walk the path you have drawn for me, may my eyes never turn away..."

She paused, for she didn't know what for. It's not as if she expected Helm to tell her that her prayers were heard. She had never heard the voice of her God; she'd heard of such things happening to others, but of course, He wouldn't talk to one such as her. "May I stand in your name forever."

Her prayer complete, Chastity stood, brushing dust off the knees of her robes. They were long and shapeless, to prevent temptation, though not shapeless enough to completely disguise her body. She heard voices from outside and looked out the window, seeing a group of Watchers. They must be heading out on a mission, she thinks. I wonder what they're doing.

She'd been surrendered to the Church of Helm as an infant and raised under its cenobitic protection in a female-only commune. It wasn't as if she'd never seen men before in her life - there were occasionally priests, Watchers, and very rarely, service to the public community - but she'd definitely seen more of them, and society altogether, since being sent to Newport than she had in the rest of her life.

She forced her eyes away, facing forward. But that's not for me. Some of the girls entered the commune to protect their purity. Others fled there to find redemption for their sins. But Chastity's soul was stained before she was even born. Only the vigilance of Helm, if she could be worthy of it, could deliver her from the evil that ran in her blood.

Chastity had been kneeling in the gardens, trowel in hand, when she noticed movement from the corner of her eye. She glanced up curiously, but at the sight of their masks and weapons her eyes snapped open in shock. "Sisters!" she gasped, standing. "Run!"

Where could they go? They were already cut off from the building. But the nuns knew this area better than the attackers did, surely. Chastity looked about for somewhere they could run and take shelter.

Last edited:
The closest shelter to them was the garden's toolshed, but it was not particularly sturdy and only had a single entrance. Somewhat further away was the building containing the nuns' quarters, separate from the temple proper. It was sturdily built, but also had several entrances, and there was no telling if some of the attackers were already inside. Still, if they reached it they might be able to lose their attackers and hide somewhere.
They could also try to run and find a hiding place elsewhere in the compound, or leave it and try to reach the town.

One of the attackers darted in, only to jump back when one of Chastity's Sisters swung a spade at him. The clumsy strike missed its mark, who spoke something in a foreign language to a round of laughter from the other intruders. They began fanning out, clearly intending to overwhelm the trio from multiple directions...

"Helm, protect us - " Chastity whispers desperately, glancing over her shoulder at the diminutive attackers. " - shield us from evil - "

The tool shed would only be their doom. Even given their small size, the attackers could probably knock its walls down with their numbers, and they'd have nowhere to go. The quarters would be better; if they could get inside, they could secure the door and have enough time to either hide or slip out another exit. They knew the layout, and the attackers couldn't spend much time here. The Watchers would be back soon, they'd have to be. Helm wouldn't let his faithful be slaughtered on His own holy ground. He couldn't.

"There, sisters!" she shouts, pointing to the quarters. "Before they surround us! We can make it!"

Just a little further. They only had to get a little further.

Chastity almost made it. Her two sisters slipped through the doors, turning to throw them shut behind her - and then one of the pursuers lightly kicked her ankle, just as she took the next step. Her foot caught on her own leg and Chastity went sprawling to the ground as the other nuns cried out her name - and then cried out in fear and tried to close the doors while four of their attackers raced past the fallen Tiefling. There was a crash, a scream, and then they were inside the building, running after the other nuns.

But two of the attackers stopped next to Chastity, their faces and expressions hidden behind their creepy wooden masks. They made no such effort to hide their intent, however. One delivered a nasty kick to her side, driving the air from the nun's lungs, and then both were on top of her, pinning her down. Ropes were bound around her wrists and ankles, while any resistance was discouraged with vicious punches. The intruders worked fast, and within moments had tied Chastity up, gagged her, and were dragging her towards the open gates.
The raiders were clearly well organized. While some of them rushed through the compound to collect anything they deemed of value, others were busy loading the loot into backpacks, baskets and carts. Yet others stood guard, observing the surrounding area.
Chastity was unceremoniously dumped among the other loot - tools, weapons and coins, but also foodstuffs, religious icons and candleholders. Everything that was portable and either useful or valuable - and prisoners, apparently. There was another nun already present, and one of Chastity's companions was dragged to the pile not long after the tiefling. Each of them found her bindings tied to a sturdy stick, so that two men could carry her like a piece of cargo.

The attackers were in the midst of packing up when the guards suddenly cried out in alarm. A deep, clarion sound reached Chastity's ears - the horns of the Watchers, calling out in righteous fury, quickly drawing nearer. But they were not yet here, and at their sound the attackers scrambled. A handful of them ran to toss torches on roofs and into buildings, setting fires that would force the Watchers to stay behind and help putting them out. The rest loaded up, and within a few short minutes the whole warband was rushing back into the jungle. They were out of sight before the first of the Watchers laid eyes on the compound.

The masked attackers kept marching for several hours, navigating the dense forests with practised ease before they made camp. Night had fallen, and they went around arranging guards and starting fires for cooking. But after a while, a few of them approached their prisoners. There were three of them, their leader set apart by the more elaborate decorations on his clothes and mask. He approached the first nun holding a wicked, curved knife. The woman flinched away from him as he knelt next to her, drawing laughter from the other two. The leader ran his eyes over the woman for a moment, before taking off her gag. Her scream was silenced by a slap before it had really begun, and his knife laid at her throat. He yanked off her veil and coif, exposing a lush mane of angelic blonde curls. He pawed at it, then forced her to turn her head this way and that, and inspected her teeth in the torchlight provided by his lackeys. Finally, he used his knife to cut her habit open at the front and fold the cloth aside, exposing her body. While his lackeys leered the leader inspected her like one might do cattle at the market, cupping her breasts and thighs, pressing down on her stomach and finally inserting two fingers into the nun's slit, feeling around for a moment.
Evidently satisfied he moved on to repeat the inspection with his next prisoner - and then he knelt down next to Chastity. Only when he pulled away her veil to reveal snow-white hair and a pair of gracefully curling horns, all three of the small masked men recoiled slightly and started speaking quickly and quietly in their strange language. The leader prodded her horns with his knife before reaching out to touch them. Then that knife laid against her throat. "You. What are you?" The man's voice was gravelly - and his common was surprisingly good, with barely any accent.

" - watch over us - "

Chastity barely felt the impact as she hit the ground. She was overwhelmed by fear, expecting to feel the attackers' weapons penetrating her at the next moment. She didn't want to see it coming, so she didn't look back. Instead, she shouted up at her sisters, "Close the door!"

It was too late. "No!" The attackers poured into the building after her sisters, and Chastity felt the bottom drop out of her stomach with guilt and horror. They'd waited for her, and she'd caused their deaths. In a desperate attempt to help in some way, or at least redeem herself before she died, she swung her trowel at one of the attackers, but it was a wild, clumsy swipe that hit nothing but air. She almost dropped the trowel when one kicked her side, then could only wriggle as their weight on her body pinned her down. She rarely made physical contact with even the other sisters, and just the weight of their bodies on hers was alien, violating, and exciting. Even the punches, though painful, felt strange and curious at first, but then painful enough for her to stop struggling.

Is this what it'll feel like as I die? she wondered. Feeling them on top of me?

But she didn't die, not yet at least. She felt the bite of the rope on her wrists and suddenly realized they had other things in mind for her - why tie her up when they could kill her right here, after all? She didn't think to try speaking until the gag was on, but once she realized it was there, she tested it by screaming into the material. The fear and intensity in her voice were unmistakable, but muffled. No one from the settlement would hear her.

Seeing one of her sisters among the attackers' loot was bad enough, but to see one of those that had been in the garden with her - captured due to Chastity, she remembered - was a stab in the heart. Chastity sobbed through her gag and felt tears in her eyes. She'd been too afraid and overwhelmed to cry before, but the sight of her sisters, captured alongside her, cut through it. She tried to apologize to the latter sister, but her words were only meaningless moans through her gag. Her struggles began anew when she heard the Watchers' horns, but to no avail, and she was gone before they arrived.

But they'll find us, she thought. They go out into these wilds all the time, and these savages must be leaving clear tracks if they're carrying so much weight. They'll catch up. They must already be running after us. They are guided by Helm and will rescue us. Those thoughts grew quieter the longer they marched. Surely, she tried to think, they would be upon them any moment, but as the sun went down, it became harder and harder to believe. By the time her kidnappers made camp, all Chastity could do was tell herself that now, they'd surely catch up - but it felt hollow even to herself.

For some time, she laid exhausted in the dirt. When the leader approached, she only followed him with her eyes, but she sat up when he puts his hands on the nun. She felt her heart quicken as new fear rushed through her, then a spike of anger as the leader slapped her across the face. She surged forward, tripping over her own limbs and falling face-first into the dirt again, as he cut her robes open.

"No!" she tried to shout, but of course, she couldn't get much of anything through the gag. "Don't touch her! Don't you dare! She's a ward of Helm! Don't!"

Her screaming reached a fever pitch as the leader put his fingers inside the sister and didn't subside until he left her. When he stopped beside Chastity, she glared up at him with angry, defiant eyes shining with hot tears, which persisted after he revealed her horns, but she craned her head back when the knife came to her throat, the fear taking over again.

Even after the gag was removed, she gulped, unsure what to say for a moment. "I - I'm a ward of Helm," she finally said, her voice shaking. "We all are. We serve His church and maintain his discipline. And - and we're under His protection."

She swallowed nervously. "You - you've made a mistake. But if you release us, I'll pray for you. He may show mercy."

Made an attack roll with her trowel on one of the raiders just for the hell of it. I got a 7!

"Pfah. We do not fear your weakling god. His place of power is beyond the sea, not here. And our gods smile upon our actions." Beneath his half-mask, the man smirks. "Do you really think we do not know where we struck? These lands are our home. You cannot have them, and everything - everyone - you bring here will be ours. But I was not asking about your church, Sister. I was asking about you. Humans I have seen before. Elves and dwarves have cousins across the sea, it seems, and if the stories are correct, so have my people. But I have never seen the likes of you before. So I ask again - what are you? Are you rare? Are you desirable? Fertile? Does your kind fetch higher or lower prices than humans?"

The curved knife retreats from her throat, only to cut open her habit as it did to the other nuns. "Let's see what you have to offer, Sister." the Leader chuckles, folding aside the cut cloth.

"Helm is - everywhere!" Chastity protests, but hesitates before the last word. She knows Helm is not all-powerful, otherwise evil like her attacker wouldn't even exist. He has His own portfolio and doesn't meddle outside of it. What if His portfolio is geographical, as well as conceptual? What if He is weak here? What if He isn't even interested in here? No, that's impossible. The leaders of the church had come to this land for a reason. Surely they understand Helm's desires. This is a holy mission.

But the attacker isn't interested in any of that. He doesn't care about her service, he wants to know about the evil that had twisted her body. Of course, Chastity thinks, despairing. That had always been what mattered about her. Everything else is just a futile attempt to deny her damned nature.

"I'm...I'm a tiefling," she admits. "Devilspawn. Yes, I'm rare. How should I know what a barbarian would pay for me?"

A bolt of panic and excitement strikes through her as the knife slices through her robes. She has nothing underneath but the soft curves of her lavender skin, the cut cloth parting she tries to pull away. "No! I'm sworn to chastity! I belong to Helm! Don't!"

She knows she can't escape, but she rolls over onto her stomach, fighting for every second. "O Helm, I beg you see me now," she prays in a desperate whisper, clenching her eyes shut. "Place your shield before me..."

"Oh come on, girl. Don't make this harder than it has to be!" The slaver sighed, turning her back around by her shoulder and gesturing to his companions to pin Chastity down by her arms. "You know as well as I how this will end. You've got a pretty face and..." He sucked in a breath as he parted her cut robes and finally got a good look at the goods. "Oh my. A really nice body. Almost makes me want to keep ya all for myself."

The man grasped one of her horns to keep her head still, parting her lips with his fingers. "Teeth are in good shape. As I was saying - if you fight, we'll have to beat you. That might leave marks, which would lower your value, and that's not in the interest of anyone involved. The sooner you learn your place, the happier I'll be, and thus the less pain you'll be in." Letting go of her head he groped both of her breasts next, still with the air of someone inspecting a horse for sale. "Nice and firm. No lumps." His hands roamed deeper, and then he pushed two fingers into her without warning. "Tight. And a virgin. Nothing out of shape on the outside." He pulled his fingers back out and tasted them. "Keeps herself clean. This one is going to bring us a lot, boys."

Chastity fought the slaver, trying not to be flipped onto her back, but she had not even the slightest chance once his companions pinned her arms to the ground. With her hands and feet bound, even her fiercest attempts to resist them amounted to nothing more than feeble struggles. Fresh tears trickled down her face as she stared up at the sky, continuing her whispered prayer.

"Watch over me in my time of struggle..." Chastity's lavender skin was smooth and soft beneath her robes, curving enticingly over her breasts, hips, and thighs. Even struggling as she was, the lines of her muscles were rarely visible against her skin, as the simple labour of her sequestered life required little strength, but a modest diet free of indulgence preserved her slim figure. Her lips, parted by the slaver's fingers, were plump, rich, and pink against the purple of her skin.

"May I feel the weight of your armour across my breeanhh - " Chastity shuddered and scrunched her eyes shut her breasts yielded to the man's hands. She felt again what she'd experienced before - a physical, bodily satisfaction at being touched, even though her conscious mind was sickened by the violation. Her darker purple nipples stiffened under his touch and remained so even after his hands left, traveling further down her body.

"G-guard me against the evil without..." She had little body hair but for a triangle of straight, white hair beneath her abdomen, and she flinched as the man's fingers grazed it and kept going. "...and the corruption within..."

"Ahh~" Chastity's back could not arch for the weight of the raiders pinning her down, but her head pulled back, the back of her scalp digging into the dirt. The slaver's fingers slipped into her easily and found her already slick inside. Her walls clenched down on his fingers, wanting to hold them close. His fingers glistened as they withdrew, and her body yearned for him to return. Chastity sighed, long and quiet, before her conscious mind retook control and cursed her for the pleasure she felt, and her entire body tensed up.

"I..." she whispered. "I beg protection, Helm...and...forgiveness."

"My, my, somebody is an eager little minx, all appearances to the contrary." The leader chuckled, giving his fingers an extra flick before pulling them out. He let his gaze wander over the three captured nuns for a moment, then nodded and pointed at the Sister who'd worked in the gardens with Chastity this morning. "Right. One of the centaurs specifically asked for a blonde, so that's where she's going. Hooved bastards like to do their own breaking, so no profit in doing that. Feed her, keep her looking pretty, and whatever you do with her, nobody takes her maidenhood. I plan to bargain some extra cash for the difficulty of getting him a holy virgin."
One of the slavers grunted, dug his fingers into the nun's blonde curls as the young woman began to stammer in protest, and dragged her along by it, forcing her to scrabble along behind him on all fours or else be yanked along by brute strength.

"This one goes to the general pool." The leader spoke to another of his lackeys, gesturing at the second nun. "Give her to Chandler, he'll have her broken in quickly. She'll be an obedient little cumslut in less than a week. But as for you, pretty thing." He turned his smirk on Chastity. "I think I'll keep you for myself for a little while. You've got the looks to fetch good coin, even as used goods. Come on." The short man stood, grasping one of her horns, and began to pull her along by it, towards a campfire some few yards away. There was a bedroll on the ground next to it, and he shoved the tiefling down onto it before letting go and starting to nestle with his belt. "Right, this is how its going to go. I'm going to rape you now, girl. If you fight me I'm going to beat you until you stop, and then I'll rape you anyways. It's up to you as to how much this will hurt."

His trousers hit the ground and he turned towards her, stroking himself to full hardness. If she'd had experience to compare it to, Chastity might have found his shaft to be... not that impressive, really. Oh, it wasn't underdeveloped, but the best description for it would likely have been 'perfectly adequate'. Of course, it was entirely possible that this was the very first time the young nun laid eyes on the male reproductive organ - who but herself could tell what she thought of it. "Oh, stop looking at me like that. It's part of the business, and I'm not that bad. Come now, on your back, legs spread. Or on all fours, if you'd rather."

Chastity whimpered as the leader's fingers flicked inside of her, and her body tried to flinch - though being held down as she was, it was likely only felt by the leader and his lackeys, not seen. For a moment, she was absorbed in her own shame and humiliation, chastising herself for the pleasure she felt. It wasn't until the leader turned his head to the other nuns and began speaking that she returned to the present.

"No!" she cried as the lackey grabbed the first nun's hair and dragged her away. "No, leave her alone! We want to help you, don't you understand? We're bringing civilization! We're saving you!"

She turned over onto her side, but with her wrists and ankles bound, could only wriggle helplessly in the dirt as the other nuns were hauled away. "Please, no!" Chastity sobbed. Her vision blurred with tears under she scrunched her eyes shut. "Don't hurt them..."

Her eyes opened again when the leader yanked her up by one horn. Bound as she was, she couldn't have crawled at his pace if she tried. Dragging her through the dirt pulled the torn remains of her robe down and eliminated any modesty she tried to retain. She had no hope of covering herself as she rolled onto her back and looked defiantly at him, but her eyes went wide with shock when he pulled out that.

Chastity was aware, in an academic sense, that men had something different there. She'd even heard the word - penis - whispered by some sisters, the sort who had fled to the nunnery from a life of sin, and knew it would enter a woman's vagina. But she'd never seen one, and never imagined it would look like this. It was stretched and veined and alien, and there was absolutely no way it would ever fit in her. She'd been surprised when the man's fingers didn't hurt her a minute earlier, but there was no way she could take that.

"I..." She curled her knees up to her chest, eyes locked on his organ. "I can't let you."

Chastity waited for him to come closer, than kicked out with both feet when he's within reach - all she could do with her hands and feet tied. She dreaded the beating she knew she'd get in response, but tried to think of Helm's Watchers, who put their very lives on the line to battle evil. At least Helm could know she was defeated, rather than surrendering.

I made another attack roll, with disadvantage and no proficency bonus, rolling a 12. This is an unarmed strike, so even if that hits, it'll only do 1 point of bludgeoning damage.

"Help us? By bringing us civilization? You people really know nothing of this place, do you?" The man shook his head as he dragged her off. "I've never met someone as arrogant as your folk. Not that I mind - makes you easy pickings."
The man might have expected her to fight, but he clearly hadn't expected her to be smart about it. Chastity's kick was quick, delivered with the full power of both of her shapely legs, and the slaver's diminutive size meant he couldn't just shrug it off. He turned at the last second, preventing her from striking his balls, but she still sent him sprawling to the ground. He recovered with a graceful roll, coming back to his feet instantly, but his wooden half-mask slipped from his head and clattered to the ground.

The man looked like a halfling, mostly, with light skin and green eyes. His nose had been broken at some point, and there was an old cut scar on his left cheek. He wasn't amazingly handsome, but his face held a certain roguish charm, and kind of looked like someone's adventurous uncle. Oh, and he had a pair of horns much like Chastity's own, if somewhat smaller, but lacked any other hint of her ancestry.
"Girlie." he sighed, sounding more disappointed than angry as he picked up his belt. "I'd really hoped you'd be smarter than that." And then he came for her.

The slaver baited her into another kick, catching her lower legs in the crook of one arm, and delivered several vicious kicks to her side. He followed up with the belt, bringing it down on her arms, her breasts and her stomach with sharp, practised blows before letting go of her legs and kicking her over onto her stomach. Again the belt cracked against Chastity's skin, striking her bare bottom like she were a child being punished by its malicious father.
When the young nun finally stopped resisting the slaver dropped the belt, turned her over again and delivered a single slap to her cheek with the full force of his arm. "Now. You will obey, or by the Gods I will beat you senseless and leave you to the jungle's predators to eat. Spread your legs."

"What...?" Chastity gasped, seeing the man's horns. Was he like her? No, that didn't make sense - he didn't even know what she was, and he had no other signs of devil blood. But she'd never seen or heard of a thing like him before. "What are you?"

Then he came for her, and she forgot all about questions like that. She cried out in pain as he kicked at her side, trying to shrink and roll away from the blows, but with her limbs bound and him standing above her, she had no chance of escape. Her screams rose in pitch as the belt came down on her sensitive skin, less physically crippling but, if anything, more painful. Her mewling cries descended into helpless sobs as the whipping continued, especially as he rolled her over to continue the assault on her backside.

Pain was not unknown to Chastity, despite her cloistered life. She was a woman, after all. Even as a child, the nuns had disciplined her with corporal punishment when necessary - the Church of Helm was far from opposed to it. But she'd never suffered anything even close to this. By the time the man turned her own and slapped her across the face, she was so overwhelmed that the smack only interrupted her wailing, rather than changed it. Afterwards, all she could do was roll over onto her stomach and clench her eyes shut, sobbing softly. She didn't want to see it - didn't want to look him in the eyes while he did what she knew was coming. She wouldn't open her legs of her own accord - she still couldn't bring herself to do that for him - but she wouldn't fight him, either. She had no fight left in her, and would not resist if he opened her legs himself.

Last edited:
Her question remained unanswered as the slaver looked down on her. There was no shame in his expression, nor much anger - mostly he had the weary, put-upon mien of a disappointed father. For a moment he loomed, clearly considering beating her some more for still refusing to actually follow his orders, but then he sighed and knelt down, putting his hands on her thighs and forcing them apart. Taking hold of his engorged shaft he rubbed his glans across her lips, parting them to reveal her virgin womanhood, and ground against the nub of her clit for a moment.

Only then did he shift, place his head directly on her entry, and slowly pushed in. He fed her his full length, giving her a moment to get used to it before he began to thrust in and out, slow and gentle for now. "Damn, girlie, you really are one tight little thing." The slaver chuckled, folding her legs up as he leaned forward. His short stature put his head around her chest and he leaned close, nibbling on one of her buds for a moment before giving her a crooked grin. "Was that really worth getting beaten for?"

"Mmnh." Chastity flinched as the man's cock pressed against her clit. She clenched as he pressed against her entrance, a last desperate attempt to keep him out, but to no avail. His penetration seemed agonizingly slow, and Chastity couldn't help herself from moaning aloud, the sound mixing anguish and pleasure as every millimeter of him pushed into her. She gasped softly when his hips met hers and she realized his full self was inside of her. It brought with it a strange and unknown feeling. She felt complete in a way that she hadn't even realized she'd been missing her whole life. She felt home.

"Please..." she whispered, her words coming long and slow. "For...give...me."

She begged Helm's forgiveness for failing to protect her oaths and the other sisters, and for...she didn't even know what, but she felt she must. Her whole life had been one of denial. She had forsaken comfort in so many forms in his service. The way she felt now must have been a sin.

A soft moan interrupted Chastity's sobs every time the slaver thrusted into her. She felt awful and she felt good and she felt awful that she felt so good. She grunted as the man forced her legs up, the strain of her thighs curious in combination with the sensation of him inside of her. With her eyes shut, she had no idea of his intentions until she felt his mouth on one stiff nipple. She squeaked, her muscles clenching down on him, and tried to push her face into the dirt.

"I can't...let you..." she said again, before her words were cut off by another sob. This was shameful and confusing and overwhelming; she didn't even know what to think. "Why...are you doing this...to us?"

The poor nun's trials were not helped by the fact that the slaver was a surprisingly competent and... considerate lover, now that she had submitted to him. He didn't merely use her for his own quick enjoyment but took his time, seemingly pacing himself just for her sake, and let his hands and lips roam her body freely, focusing their attention wherever they elicited more of her moans. Had their situation been one of mutual lovers, Chastity might well have found the whole experience rather pleasant - putting it in stark contrast to the beating she'd received moments before, and to the callous inspection the captives had to suffer.

But the man's sudden gentleness had nothing to do with a change of heart or genuine love for the tiefling, which became obvious when he lifted his mouth from where it'd laid a trail of kisses along her collarbone and met her eyes with a smirk. "Because I want to. Because you're my property, so I can do to you whatever I damn please. Because most folks - civilized folks that is, not those coastal beastfolk tribe - expect their slaves to follow orders, no matter what they are." He rocked her body with a particularly vigorous thrust before continuing. "And because you still need to learn your new place. Can't have you damage my reputation - and income - by doing something silly like trying to escape or giving lip to your new owner, or refusing an order to suck his cock or something. So you have to be broken before we can start training you in etiquette and all that."

Chastity squealed as the slaver thrust deeply into her. It would have been better if he'd been a cruel, selfish lover. Just being stripped of her robes was humiliating, and being taken this way was a betrayal of her vows, but if it had only been pain, there would at least be martyrdom in that. There would be a strange solace in knowing she had suffered for her faith. But the pleasure of it was truly horrible. A shameful part of her enjoyed this, and that was proof of what she'd always suspected: that her soul was indelibly stained, that the Church had wasted every attempt to save her, that she had only ever been devilspawn and truly evil in her core.

The pain of her beatings only minutes before was completely forgotten, transmuted by the strange and intoxicating pleasure of him raping her. She could not stand the intensity of his hands on her body, but with her limbs bound, she could not flinch away and only writhed under him. The skin of her cheeks and breasts flushed red, and her head, eyes still scrunched shut, twisted this way and that in the dirt. Her shameful sobs were overtaken by heavy, lustful moans, and her hips unconsciously rocked in time to his movements, welcoming his thrusts within her. her breath was fast, almost hyperventilating, and she felt an anticipation, though she didn't know of what. Something unknown but powerful was growing rapidly beneath her. All she knew, with dreadful and greedy certainty, was that it would be explosive and irrevocable.

"No..." she whispered. It was all she could manage to get that word out. Even her prayers had abandoned her. "No..."

"Well someone's enjoying herself!" The slaver chuckled, but there was surprisingly little malice in his words. The man's own breath was growing heavier as well as Chastity writhed beneath him, her delicious body in clear opposition to her mind. He usually had little difficulty in lasting, but this nun of all people brought him pleasure he struggled - and soon failed - to ignore. The sound of skin slapping against skin rolled through the camp, drawing a few laughs and catcalls from the slaver's men. He clung tightly to Chastity now, his small but strong frame pinning her in place as he drove into her again and again, grunts mixing with his breath until finally, he buried himself inside her with a groan. The young nun would feel his cock throbbing deep inside her - and something warm and sticky spurting from it.

The jeers from others in the camp was yet another humiliation, but Chastity was not even aware of it in the moment. Despite her unusual effect on him, the slaver outlasted Chastity, who - despite her desperate want not to - found herself pitching over the edge. Pure physical pleasure rushed through her entire body. Her muscles contracted, squeezing him inside of her, and her back arched as she screamed at the top of her lungs. It was in her immediate, post-orgasmic haze that she felt him throbbing, then a rush of liquid warmth inside of her. She knew then, somehow, that he had marked her, and it felt sickening and intoxicating all at once. She moaned, loud and long, before her taut muscles went slack and she collapsed limply to the dirt, sobbing openly.

The slaver remained on top of her for a long moment, catching his breath before sitting up with a satisfied groan. "Damn, girlie, you really are something." he laughed, flashing a rogueish smirk. "How in the Nine Hells did you end up in a convent?" When the only answer he got was sobbing the man sighed and stood, pulling up his trousers and fastening his belt. "Come on now. Being a slave isn't the end of the world. You might well end up as a teacher or a clerk, and never have to spread your legs for anyone. It can be a decent life. Housing and food paid for, sometimes even education..." He trailed off, shaking his head. "Look, I'm going to give you a moment. Just, don't do anything stupid. If you try to run we will get you, and then you'll have to be punished. The sooner you accept your new life, the sooner we can get past the unpleasant parts of your training and teach you shit like etiquette, cooking, and the proper preparation of tea, all that stuff."
After a moment he shook his head again and turned, heading off into the camp and leaving Chastity to her thoughts.

And there the young nun lay, naked and beaten and defiled. No one bothered her, no one forced herself onto her. The only thing that happened was one of the slaver's men bringing her a cup of water, a bowl of soup and a piece of bread. The night continued, the jungle pitchblack outside the campfires' light, full with noises - chirping and roaring and rustling and a thousand other sounds.
And when they suddenly stopped, the silence was noticeable. Guards came to their feet, nervous and alert - and then a scream tore through the quiet before dying into a death rattle. Within moments there was chaos, guards rushing to and fro, loosing volleys of arrows into the night before having to dive to cover under a veritable rain of javelins. Who the attackers were, Chastity could not see - but if she wanted to make a run for it, now might be her best chance.

Chastity had no answer for the slaver. She only covered her face with her arms and rolled over onto her side, sobbing.

It was after he left, but before she stopped crying, that she became aware of what had happened to her body. Her arousal and post-orgasmic afterglow had faded, leaving pain. Her bruised and welted skin ached where the slaver had kicked and lashed her, but she could only think of the throbbing ache where he had torn her, inside and out. With a whimper of pain, she pushed herself up into a sitting position and looked down where he'd entered her. She tried to close her knees around herself as she did so, for privacy, but there was no possible privacy here, naked in the slavers' camp. Blood and something else oozed out of her injured vagina, drying on her legs and caught in her patch of white hair.

She'd been told not to violate herself, but she supposed this was an extraordinary circumstance...and she'd already been defiled anyway. The pain flared as she inserted two fingers into herself, then pulled it out to find them sticky with blood and, again, some other substance.

He'd hurt her. Not just between her legs, but all over her body, though the pain between her legs somehow felt worse despite being objectively the least damage. She drew her legs up to her chest and buried her face in her knees, sniffling, wanting to see no one and be seen by no one like this. Even when they brought her food, it was a minute before he could bring herself to eat, doing so carefully to avoid exposing herself to people that had already seen her violation.

She would probably have been asleep when the attack happened, except she couldn't sleep, too troubled by horrible thoughts of what awaited her as a slave. Though she had no experience with combat or the outdoors, even she noticed the sudden silence, but didn't understand its implications. She raised her head, wondering what was going on, then flinched back when she heard the dying scream. She looked around, overwhelmed, as the slavers leapt to defend the camp from a sudden attack from the darkness.

She moved from her sitting position to a crouch, unconsciously crossing her arms over her breasts. She looked around, trying to see where the fighting was focused. It would do her no good to flee the camp only to be killed by the attackers' javelins.

In her battered and confused state, Chastity wasn't able to glean much about what was going on. She still recalled that they had marched east when leaving the cloister, then later turned south-east, away from the shore and deeper inland. But she could not tell which direction she was facing at the moment, nor could she tell anything about the attackers. She heard hoofbeats, and knew that the slavers had no such animals, but any other details eluded her.
The poor nun was able to tell where the brunt of the attack came from, however, and make her run in the opposite direction. Whether the slavers had been totally encircled she could not say, but at least this direction offered the greatest hope.

Dashing through the camp, Chastity heard a call behind her. "Dammit girlie! Don't be stupid! You're gonna get yourself killed out there!" But the slaver boss seemed to be too occupied to offer more than this warning, and none of his men seemed able or inclined to pursue her. There was one moment of sudden panic, when her foot was caught and yanked out from under her, but when the young nun turned to face her assailant she found only a backpack, one of its straps caught on her ankle. It was still packed, and decently so, given that it'd had enough weight to drag her to the ground. And it had a long, slender dagger sheathed at its side, among its other unknown but doubtlessly useful contents.

Chastity turned in circles, her head whipping about. Where was she, even? Where was home? She felt dread in her stomach like a black stone, afraid that one mistake now could doom her forever. She wanted more than anything to see the monastery again, to be back with her own people, but if she ran in the wrong direction... She tried to remember where she entered the camp, but she was so tired then, and it was dark now. She felt paralyzed by choice and almost froze in place, but she knew she had to move. This was her only chance at escape; whatever the slavers did with her after tonight, wherever they took her, it would only bring her farther from home.

"Please, Helm," she whispered, closing her eyes. "May I walk in your watchful gaze." It seemed blasphemous for her to pray to him now, defiled as she was, but she had no one else. Only He could help her now. She pushed herself to her feet and ran away from the sound of battle, arms still crossed over her breasts in a futile attempt to preserve the modesty she'd already lost. She heard the head slaver shouting, but ignored him. Staying here was as bad as death anyway, or worse.

Something caught her ankle and tripped her. She screamed out loud, changing to a cry of pain as she hit the ground on her side. She rolled over onto her back, trying to twist out of its grip, but it kept hold. She drove her other heel into it as hard as she could, and only realized after it connected that she was kicking a backpack. She had no idea what was inside, but it felt weighty on her ankle, and it had a weapon sheathed at its side. She drew her leg close and pulled the backpack off her leg, throwing one strap over her shoulder as she stood and ran for the treeline again, desperate to escape the slaver's camp.

Back
Top Bottom