Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Penny's Dungeons and Dragons: Hard Bargains

Thinking on the words of the obviously powerful woman - if it was even human - Zeona felt herself trembling a little. Realising her nakedness, she tried to stand proud and with her heads up, even if she was slightly swaying. "I am Zeona Alsevir, and you are?" she wanted,needed to knowwhatshe got herself into, and of course "Do you know of Safira, my wayward handmaiden? Or about the attack on Lord Kandik Charr of Ossimar's ball, she was part of? They killed people, even ones close to me, and captured me for their plans because I am pure! Have you anything to do with that previously, now, or in the future?" she choose not to reply to the woman's question as long as she did not reply to hers.

But an answer would get her to blurt out hers too. "For my and my family's freedom? Anything, that won't harm my family and friends, present and future!" she still had to think about the how and the who about her vengeance "And the how depends on too much I have no idea about."

"Pure, you say?" The woman's voice comes out like a cat's purr. "So rare that one who is pure calls upon me. But the question is, kitten, what is it of which you are pure?"

The woman steps closer. Zeona is just barely unable to make out her features through the smoke, but she notices something else about her silhouette: in addition to the odd shape of her head and the movement about her legs, there is something behind her - or perhaps two somethings, one on each of her left and right. Whatever it is (or they are), it's large.

"But almost any sort of purity may be interesting..." the woman's purr continues.

"I don't know of this attack you speak of - it sounds boring - but you seem ready to bargain regardless. I can give you power, kitten. Magic to manipulate and destroy your enemies. A little, to start with; prove yourself resourceful and entertaining enough and I will see fit to provide you more. Do I have your attention?"

Looking behind the woman, over her shoulders curiously, Zeona was increasingly sure that she just done some kind of transportation magic, to another place far from what she knew. If not, then she was hallucinating from the smoke and oils... Either way, it seemed that this powerful entity was interested in her...

"And what do you want in exchange other than getting entertained by my stumbling around with this magic?" Zeona returned her attention to the parts she could see without her head swimming with the smoke. She just knew that as she was right then, she had no chance to be the master of her own fate.

"Ah, that is the question," the voice purrs. The silhouette turns to face Zeona directly and steps towards her, the shape coalescing into a figure. "What can you provide to...

ilwikw.png
"Malcanthet, Queen of the Succubi?"
The shape reveals itself to be a shapely, breathtakingly beautiful woman in a silky red dress that hugs her figure like it just got out of prison. Horns sprout from her raven black hair, demonic wings sprout from her back, and a whip-like tail dances around her legs. She meets Zeona's eyes with a imperious and sultry smile, then turns her gaze downward.

"What do you have to offer me, kitten?" Her crimson eyes study Zeona's naked body greedily and without regard for Zeona's modesty. Her tongue wets her equally crimson lips as she extends a hand and holds Zeona's chin.

"Mmm. What a pretty face." Her thumb traces over Zeona's lips before her hand traces downward, squeezing her throat just enough to restrict her breathing for a moment before continuing on. Her fingertips graze over Zeona's collarbone, then downward to her breast, which she abruptly takes in hand and squeezes.

"They'll do," she says, releasing Zeona's breast, though she pinches the nipple between thumb and forefinger before letting go. She steps to Zeona's side, running the palms of her hands over the half-elf's ribs and down to her hips. "You have lovely, soft skin. It feels good under one's touch. But how does the touch of others feel to you?"

She leans in quickly, like a bird coming in for a peck, and licks the skin where Zeona's neck meets her shoulder with the tip of her tongue. She chuckles to herself, pressing her body against Zeona's, then runs her hands downward to feel the half-elf's hips. After a moment, one hand moves to cup a buttock. "...Acceptable. It is round, supple..."

The hand emerges for a moment, only to slap Zeona's buttock with an open palm. "...and firm."

The hand moves back to Zeona's side, pulling her close and holding her firm. Her tail wraps around one of Zeona's legs, while the other hand slips between them. The scent of her body so close to Zeona's is strange; like brimstone, but at the same time, somehow enticing. "And of course, what of here?"

Her index and middle finger glide through Zeona's folds, running the length of her cleft but not slipping inside. Still, the sensation is distracting enough. The demon brings the fingers to lips, then delicately but lewdly tastes them with her fingers. She appears to evaluate the taste for a moment, and then - for the first time - her confident demeanor shifts to one of genuine surprise.

"Is this...?" she whispers, then takes a step back from Zeona. "Are you really a virgin?"

Zeona gasps, trying to step back when the woman steps closer, but she is frozen to place at the sight of the horns and wings. She did knew somewhere deep down that she had got herself from the bowl into the fire, but seeing it for whatshe was... The half elf trembled, like a mouse or bunny on the inside. She tried to keep her head held up high and unflinching, but the subsequent touch and the squeezing with the pinches just made her body quiver with lust as she growled while flushing. *Must be the oils.* she tought "Must be the oils." she said.

"I have nothing to offer you at this time, as you see, I am here naked, and if I was back in the room, I would be soon dead or worse. I will not give you my soul..." Zeona gasps again as she is licked, groped and then slapped. "... but it seems you quite like playing with this body. So this time I let it slide."

Then those fingers indeed slid leaving the half-elf trembling and moaning. "I can give you that! My captors just want to use it anyway..." but she was increasingly sure that it wasn't her summoning, but someone else's offering spell that got her here, as an offering "You can play with my body and take my virginity, if anything you would give to anyone else for this also becomes mine!" Zeona's words came rushing out.

After that all she could do is whisper "And even if you lick it and touch it, you can't have my soul, Queen of Succuby."

"Your soul?" Malcanthet puts a hand to her chin and chuckles. "Every mortal thinks I want their soul. No, kitten, I'm not desperate to bloat my ranks with every disgusting dretch or manes that comes begging. I have standards."

She steps forward again and places her hands on Zeona's hips. "But your virginity is valuable to me, kitten. So few who come to me still have it to offer. A concept, and mortals so rarely appreciate the value of concepts. But for my kind..."

Her hands run up and down Zeona's hips, feeling the contours of her body between her waist and thighs. After a few seconds, she takes another step forward and presses their bodies together, one hand moving around Zeona to press against the small of her back.

"For the price of your virginity, I can give you this freedom you crave," she whispers into Zeona's ear. Her voice is soft and breathy, and her lips brush against the edges of Zeona's ear. "But not your vengeance. That's for you to take. But do you have the power, yourself? Can you even save yourself from being taken again?"

She adjusts her stance, placing one leg between Zeona's so that her thigh presses up against her. She pulls Zeona closer, dragging her along that thigh, and the tip of her tongue flicks along the rim of Zeona's ear before she whispers to her again. "I told you I can give you power, and you wanted to know what you'd give in exchange - other than entertainment."

Her wings close around the two of them. Her head dips, and Zeona feels Malcanthet's tongue lower, along her jawline. Given the position of their heads, she knows her tongue must be unusually long, as well as dexterous.

"First, you must use my magic to pursue your vengeance, to secure your freedom, and complete tasks in furtherance of those goals. If you forgive your enemies or abandon your quest, I will take my power back. If you succeed in these goals, we will meet again - I may choose more tasks for you. Second, you will entertain me. You will be an object of desire, when that desire is fulfilled, all pleasure that comes of it will be shared with me.

"For that, and your virginity, I will share a morsel of my power. You will wield magics to manipulate those who are useful to you and punish those who are not. If your strength falters, you will find more if you entertain me. You will withstand the brutality of those who desire you. And you will not be of child by natural means. Those are to start; impress me, and I may choose to grant you more boons.

"This will give you the power to take your freedom and vengeance - if you use it wisely. What say you, kitten?"

Last edited:
Standing there trembling, Zeona is not sure what she is feeling. It is definitely a demon, a woman, at that, but her body is being aroused sexually. And it seems that Malcanthet is pleased with that... As their bodies are pressed together, Zeona gasps, and tries to pull back, until the closing wings traps her there more than the words. Her body reacts to the succubus, as she tries to keep her mind clear, but it is too hard!

"Give me my freedom, and we will see who is my true enemy! ... I won't let anything stop me from getting my vengeance, but it is not necessarily their death." Zeona pants, her skin feeling the hellish heat from the succubus. The warmth already spread through her body, making her trembling turn into squirming, against the thigh between her legs. Zeona could feel her womenly area slick with desire, nipples aching against the flesh in front of her. She feels the hands and leathery wings on her ass and back, and at moment she is not sure whatkind of power the demon would give her... She fears it would be her powerful looks, but deep down she wouldn't mind being able to fly... to hug herself woth those wings...

"But you have to teach me how to entertain you..." she finally whispers into Malcanthet's ear as she pushes her face against hers, and her hands hesitantly start exploring the other woman's sides and back, towards the base of her wings and the opening on that dress.

"You have much to learn, kitten," Malcanthet whispers. "And you will."

With one hand still on the small of Zeona's back, the succubus queen leans her back, dipping her low enough that she would fall were she not still embraced - or cradled - in those wings. Malcanthet's lips hover over Zeona's chest, her hot breath on the half-elf's skin, before her tongue tastes the skin between her breasts. It curls around the curve of one breast, as if gauging its shape, before spiraling inward, her lips finally latching around the nipple. Her other hand continues to stroke Zeona's hip for a moment before traveling behind her, cupping a buttock and giving it a firm squeeze. Then, the hand returns to Zeona's front, slipping between her legs and stroking through her folds, two finger tips dancing with agile and confident movements on her clitoris.

Already being dizzy, Zeona felt a little vertigo being leaned back, loosing her balance enough to lay against the closed wings in the erotic hug. Moaning at the breath then the licking between then around her breast, she eagerly arched her body. Hands at her side, then on her buttock,squeezing, groping gave her an added flush. With conflicting emotions the noble half-elf was feeling downright dirty. Clenching her thighs around the hand touching her *there*, she squirmed. While she readily trapped the hand, the slight gap right at the base of ther thighs could not stall the fingers moving against her already slick nether lips. While she had some slight hair there, her bush was not able to hide the puffy lips or keep her soon tingling clit from being targeted. She twitched, gasped, and felt her juices flow even more.

While being proud of her breasts enough to welcome the inspection by the lips and tongue, it was rare for Zeona to have her ass groped, leading her to feel like just a commoner. But someone stroking her pussy? It was humiliating, making her feel downright slutty. With her clouded mind and more thaneager body, the half elf still loved it, the feelings and sensations making her more aroused. All the while snuggly against a warm leathery wing, this intimately with a demon, the only thing she could still hang her innocence was that at least it was not a male.

It did not helped with her soul feeling like it was hanging abowe the abyss, and she realised that her life and fate was changing... she just did not knew if for the better or worse.

One thing was for sure, she would not let go just for the need of vengeance, if there was not the pleasure she never really knew before.

"Hmm..." Even as Malcanthet suckles Zeona's nipple, her eyes roll up to look at the half-elf's face. Her eyes narrow just slightly and her brows arch in disapproval. Then her lips release, and instead her long tongue trails up Zeona's chest to her collarbone, swirls on the side of her neck, and flicks at her ear. The succubus's lips follow, and Zeona feels her hot breath on her ear as Malcanthet whispers to her.

"Are you holding something back, kitten?" The words are soft, slow, and teasing. Even the fingers between her legs draw back slightly, leaving her clitoris and exploring her folds instead. "That won't do, no, not in my service. Subtlety, yes, when it suits you - but not restraint.

"Are you embarrassed? Does your dignity demand you deny yourself? You will not know my power until you cast off those chains. Let go, kitten. Let yourself go. Turn yourself over to the pleasure. To indulgence."

Malcanthet's lips close on the side of Zeona's neck, just under the corner of her jaw. It's like a strong kiss, but ends with just the slightest nip of her teeth. At the same time, her fingers drag deep in Zeona's folds, then press on her clitoris again.

"Surrender yourself and let me fill you! Become a being of sheer pleasure and desire! Become unrestrained! And let me hear - "

Malcanthet's fingers push inside Zeona. " - your lustful want escaping you!"

Malcanthet's fingers pump in and out of Zeona, the heel of her hand rocking back and forth on her clitoris. She waits until she hears Zeona respond before she speaks next, but when she does, she whispers directly into her ear again. "And once you submit to yourself, kitten, you will learn to submit to me."

Twitching away from the tickling tongue at her neck and ear, Zeona could still only moan a "No..." at the question, before gasping as her folds was manipulated. The words and actions of the succubus got the young half elf trembling with lust, loosing her balance, both body and mind. Moaning as her juices flow freely, the dizziness she was still feeling cleared up to the pleasure. Arching her body and letting herself fall into the sensations and the power of the demon, Zeona's weight now rested in the winged hug and on the arms of Malcanthet.

As her body arched with her orgasm, and her mind cleared of everything other than the pleasure, Zeona moaned the only thing that was filling her - other than those fingers. "More!"

Malcanthet's fingers continue their work, riding through Zeona's orgasm, not slowing until the half-elf has enjoyed the full extent of her release. Malcanthet purrs, still holding Zeona close. "Good," she murmurs into her ear.

"Now." The succubus steps back, her wings unfolding from around them. With surprising strength, she pulls Zeona forward and off her feet, but does not let her fall freely, rather guiding her to her knees before her. She runs both hands through Zeona's hair and smiles down at her like she's admiring an expensive toy. "You have learned the pleasure I grant you. Now, kitten...you will learn to serve."

Reaching up and behind herself, the demoness undoes her slinky dress and allows it to fall to the ground, leaving her naked but for her gleaming jewellery. Wholly unashamed, she steps forward until her pelvis is only inches in front of Zeona. She places her hands on the side of Zeona's face, the tips of her ring and pinky fingers hooking under her jaw to guide her movements, and pulls her had forward until Zeona's lips meet hers.

Panting in the clutchesof the demoness, Zeona still tried to hold herself up with her arms, maybe even hugging the otherwordly woman as shewas lowered from the sexy wings. She trembled stil, and only slid to her knees when she realised that was what awaited her. But Zeona did not held back from nuzzling and stroking the naked body on her way down.

Letting her head lift up, Zeona inhaled deeply when her nose and mouth touched the nether lips. She did not needed prodding to start touching it with her tongue. Nobody could say that she was dumb or not curious enough. But she also tried to get her arms around the waist and map out the back of Malchantet, wanting to feel the base of her wings and tail, explore the differences to human woman's back... Meanwhile her inexperienced tongue was sliding along the lips, her own mouth trying to kiss it better than any other before this time... Even if she did not even had that much experience with normal lips.

What Zeona wanted was sharing her pleasure, making this demon feel good, as the noble half-elf realised that nothing else mattered in this situation, but how much she could learn from it.

Malcanthet does not resist Zeona's attempts to hold her as she guides her down, but she does ensure she ends up on her knees. Her skin is smooth under Zeona's hands, every curve and contour perfectly sculpted. It occurs to Zeona how attractive Malcanthet is to Zeona's specific tastes, down to the subtlest details, as if her body was molded to tempt her in particular.

Malcanthet sighs in satisfaction at the first touch of Zeona's tongue. Her hands moved to the back of her neck, stroking through her hair but also - unobtrusively but undeniably - holding her in place against her. Her hips shift in tune to Zeona's movements, but only in ways that aid Zeona's efforts; at no time does she seem even slightly disappointed in Zeona's actions or to have a preference for something else, despite Zeona's inexperience. It's as if just the attempt to pleasure her is enough in itself.

Zeona might have assumed the succubus's wings and tail would feel hard, leathery, or unnatural, but they don't. They are strong = Zeona can feel the the muscle under both - but their skin is as hot and smooth and soft as every other part of Malcanthet's body. Her tail sashays slightly under Zeona's touch, but allows her to explore it freely. The wings feel strong, their joints reminding Zeona of a person's shoulders, and the thin membrane stretched across them are like more supple skin. As she explores them further, they close around Zeona, the wings embracing her as they had before and the tail coiling around her kneeling legs.

Malcanthet's excitement grows quickly. Her sighs become faster, louder, breathier, and the hands in Zeona's hair caress her scalp more deeply. Soon, those fingers arch, their nails digging into Zeona's skin hard enough to hurt, just a little bit. "Oh, yes," cries Malcanthet, "yes!" She hooks a leg over Zeona's shoulder and behind her back, locking her close with surprising strength, as Malcanthet's back arches and she releases an unrestrained scream of pleasure. Her climax continues for several seconds before her grip on Zeona finally eases, then releases. The succubus's wings fold back and Malcanthet steps backward, putting her palms to her cheeks and sliding them down over her neck. She gives one last shiver of pleasure, standing before Zeona, before she opens her eyes and looks down at her with a drunken grin.

"Very, very good, kitten," she purrs. "You're a fast learner. There's just one thing to seal our pact. Get on all fours."

Having her eyes filled with envy for the perfect body on the verge of being too sinful, Zeona closed them and kept her attention on the feel of touch and the taste that was being churned out with her tongue. The noble half-elf did not had a favorite form or taste - at least not until now, where she was able to get as close to hell as possible while still feeling herself in the closeness of heaven.

Having the leathery wings close on her again was a little bit too much heat, but they offered her comfort and the needed force so that she could play at being forced to work diligently on Malchanthet's pussy. The truth was that Zeona wanted to do it as perfect as she was possible, to show off her almost non-existent knowledge and budding talent. Getting the painful reminder that indeed she was under the power of this woman shoot lightnings of pleasure straight from her calp to between her legs, Zeona swooned when her pleasuring seemed to reach its target, the happy conclusion.

Gasping when finally free from the leg-lock, Zeona's body was throbbing from her arousal as she panted for air. Falling to all fours, she moaned a little, squirming, wondering if it would be Malchantet's tail or fingers that would stroke and invade her slick puffy nether lips - or if the demon had some other kind of help. Zeona wouldn't say no to anything in her heightened state, but that did not meant that she was not dreading what will happen with her offering of virginity. One thing was sure, she could not be more ready without any intrusion happening.

Malcanthet drops to her knees behind Zeona, and soon, the half-elf feels a finger stroking through her her nether lips. "If I hadn't tasted it myself, I wouldn't have believed you were a virgin, kitten," Malcanthet chuckles. "It's rare I find one as eager as you."

Malcanthet leans forward, getting on her hands and knees as well. She is taller than Zeona, but not extremely so: only barely enough that she does not need to rest her weight on Zeona's back. Zeona still feels the succubus's breasts, belly, and hips pressed against her skin, and between her legs, something presses between the half-elf's legs. It is thicker than a finger, but thinner than an arm; firm, but yielding; prehensile enough to press and grind into her cleft. From what she can feel, it doesn't seem to match what she saw of Malcanthet's tail. She's certain it wasn't there when she was pleasuring Malcanthet just a minute before.

"Perhaps you were waiting all this time for me, without knowing it," the succubus whispers into Zeona's ear. One hand reaches up to stroke the half-elf's hair, then reaches down below her jaw. Unexpectedly, without hesitation, it grips Zeona's throat - not strangling her, but applying enough pressure to keep her facing forward. "You were always a slut in waiting, weren't you? Eager to enjoy yourself, and to be enjoyed."

With a sound that is a mix of a moan and a growl, Malcanthet's hips shift, and the thing between Zeona's legs pushes at her. There is a moment of resistance, and then it penetrates between her lips and enters her body for the first time.

"That I did not gave myself to just any body lesser does not mean that I have no need in me. One can play with herself without loosing their maidenhead." Zeona panted out in reply as she shuddered from the nice sensations of a hot body behind and above her, a sexy pair of breasts, and the might radiating from the demoness. The 'tail or not that tail' conundrum filled her mind before she just shrugged it off. She promised Malcanthet her virginity, and it was her choice how she wanted to take it. At least she had not summoned a lesser creature to take her...

"I am sure that in my present situation, I would not find a better partner to loose it to." Zeona gasped it out defiantly even through the hand closing on her neck. She freely offered that too, not just access to her hot secret cave. "As you say, just fuck me already!" the half elf moves back just at the right moment, the sharp pain over fast and just the throbbing discomfort remains. Zeona's arousal is burning higher than any force trying to keep her back, and she moans as she start rocking seeking her own fulfillment. "Enjoy me as I will enjoy myself, my queen!"

She rather do it fast and hard, until her body gets accustomed to it, then the pleasure could start to build... Zeona wanted to luxuriate in it as long as she could. In her eyes, this was almost akin to marriage, her offer of her virginity and body in exchange for some kind of connection and power would surely leave a lasting impression. And the noble half-elf wouldn't have it any other way, her virginity was worth that much in her eyes.

At first, Malcanthet's movements are slow, savouring the feeling inside Zeona's deflowered body. The half-elf hears the succubus sigh in breathy satisfaction every time she bottoms out inside of her, filling Zeona completely. Soon, however, she speeds up. Malcanthet's thrusts become fast and powerful, indulging in her own pleasure without regard for Zeona's inexperience. The succubus pants and moans in pleasure without modest or restraint, punctuated occasionally with a pleased mewl or giggle.

Whatever is inside Zeona moves strangely. It seems to move of its own accord, exploring every millimeter of her body, or a part of it. It fills her perfectly, making her feel not just full but complete inside. Despite her inexperience, she knows it can't be a coincidence how perfectly it matches her body.

Malcanthet's thrusts remain fast and strong, but her breaths come even harder and more passionately than before. Suddenly, her wings thrust powerfully, forcing her up and backward. Her grip on Zeona's throat remains ironfast, pulling her back as well, the pressure so intense that Zeona's breath is cut off completely. The movement is enough to move them both to a kneeling position. One hand, no longer necessary to support her weight, moves to one of Zeona's breasts to pinch her nipple, but the other remains locked around Zeona's throat, silencing her as the movement of Malcanthet's hips speeds towards a climax.

Finally, after several breathless seconds, the hand releases her neck, moving to the back of her head to grab a fistful of hair. Zeona's hair is yanked painfully backward as Malcanthet plants her lips on the side of Zeona's neck, her teeth nipping at her skin, muffling the succubus's cries of ecstasy. At the same time, her hips force a single, powerful thrust into Zeona and hold it there as the noblewoman feels something explode inside of her. It's like a massive burst of heat, just below her threshhold of pain, that spreads throughout her body. When it reaches her head, lights explode her in vision and her thoughts are overwhelmed. Only after some seconds pass does the intensity of the feeling abate, but even when it does, Zeona still feels something new within her: an energy and power that she'd never felt before, waiting patiently to be unleashed.

Malcanthet's lips leave Zeona's neck, and she feels her withdraw from her body. The succubus sighs in blissful pleasure, her arms enclosing around her in an embrace that is no longer painful, but still clearly in control of Zeona's body. "It's been too long since I claimed a maidenhood," she sighs.

"I've put my mark on you," she whispers into Zeona's ear. "You've now a sliver of my power. Serve me well and you will have more."

After being lost in the pleasurable carnal act, Zeona gasped when she was pulled back and out of the drooling state she was fucked into. Kneeling with her thighs trembling, she moans under the grip, vibrating her throat as even the pinch of her nipple shots pleasure to her core. Starting to getting closer to fainting after her dizziness heightens, the pull on her hair and the teeth on her neck leaves her a little more alert, tingling all over. Then the heat flooding into her, filling, stretching, creating ways for the fire to reach every inches of her body, and finally flash in her head.

She could feel how something is pulled out of her, but the hug keeps her together and from missing the fullness down there that much. The whisper in her ear makes her smile, and it turns into a grimace, full of self worth and a little loathing maybe. Zeona then tries to clear her head and accept her new fate. "Yes, Mistress, you can count on it!" she whispers as she tries to gather the last ounces of her willpower and strenght to wriggle around to try hugging Malcanthet, going for a last kiss for now.

Malcanthet allows Zeona to turn, but when she goes for a kiss, the succubus turns her head aside a the last moment. With a self-assured smile, she releases Zeona and stands, plucking her silky dress off the floor, draping the garment over one forearm.

"That's what I like to hear," she says simply, then steps past the half-elf, her hips swaying sultrily as she walks away. Her form becomes indistinct as she steps into the smoke, blurring until it disappears. Zeona is alone again, all surroundings shrouded. Soon, however, the smoke thins and clears, revealing familiar shapes around her. Soon, Zeona finds herself kneeing in the middle of the storeroom. The herbs she placed at the points of the chalk star have been reduced to fine ash, but otherwise the room looks undisturbed.

Trying to bite the neck of the demoness just like she did bite hers, Zeona realises that it is not a loving kiss - not even a lust filled one - that would connect them looking forward into the future. She has a hard time staying on her legs, so she keeps kneeling, sitting back on her haunches. Panting a little she is surprised that she finds herself in the room where she started - but her surprise is more about the lack of smoke and intrusion from the guards outside.

Taking stock of herself and the room, Zeona tries remembering everything that happened - and pulling forth the knowledge and hopefully the forces of power she should be now equipped with.

With the smoke gone, Zeona no longer feels light-headed; in fact, her mind feels sharp and clear. The brimming power and energy she felt Malcanthet put inside her remains, however. It almost vibrates within her, waiting and eager to be released. Exactly how it will be released isn't explicitly clear, but Zeona feels as if she'll be able to do so if she tries, like an instinctive ability.

Searching the room for some soot and salt while collecting any remaining writings, Zeona uses her newly gained powers to Comrehend Languages on these, in the hope of getting to know more about ... well, anything. She is still hesitant about going on the offensive, much more inclined to wait for something to change - to maybe have a chance to learn about the 'why's and the 'who's, even if the 'what' interests her more. What her handmaiden wanted with her virginity? Going to the door she hopes to hear something from the outside, too.

Last edited:
Searching through the supplies turns up some salt, and the fine ash of the herbs burned in the ritual are probably close enough to soot. Zeona's new magic allows her to understand the writings she couldn't before, but even then, she doesn't understand everything. They appear to have been collected from multiple sources, and she gets the idea she's missing some context that probably was written nowhere but in the assembler's mind. Some of the notes refer to names and concepts that she doesn't recognize, even with her magic.

Still, she learns a lot. All of the notes relate in some way to contacting a fiend. The ritual she performed in order to contact Malcanthet was probably adapted from some other, slightly different rituals described in the notes. Other notes describe different named demons and the symbology associated with them; Malcanthet's is a pair of red lips, pierced by an iron thorn and spilling a single drop of blood. Still other notes describe how important deals and bargains are to fiends and what they find valuable. In particular, fiends find real value in concepts, such as innocence, honour, and morality (some fiends trade in "acts of evil", for example, and includes a very detailed, complex, and confusing chart on how to calculate exactly how evil an act is). One of many listed concepts is virginity. Taken altogether, Zeona can conclude that someone collected these notes with the explicit intent of contacting and bargaining with Malcanthet in particular.

It takes longer to get anything useful from the door. She recognizes two voices immediately: those of the two thugs guarding her. She quickly learns that they really like to hear themselves talk, or perhaps to hear each other talk. They talk continuously, back and forth, mostly about the most mind-numbingly insignificant or superficial topics, always requiring the other to prompt an elaboration but never failing to give them the opportunity to do so. It's several minutes of tedium before, after a conversation about whether colours can have a flavour, one mentions Zeona.

"I was thinking, about the prisoner...."

"That's good. It's our job."

"Yes, but I was thinking something in particular."

"And what was that?"

"It's going to be difficult to transport her."

"You think so?"

"She's very rebellious. We've seen that."

"And heard it."

"She'll probably make a fuss when they come for her."

"She probably will."

"You're not concerned?"

"It's not our concern."

"Isn't it?"

"We were hired to capture her, not to move her. They're sending others to pick her up."

"Do you think they'll have trouble?"

"I don't."

"Why not?"

"They're very good at transporting uncooperative prisoners. We were hired to carry out a massacre and keep secrets, while they were hired to securely transport the noblewoman."

"They're experts, then?"

"Yes. We've had no trouble keeping her, but they will have even less. There is no chance of her escape once they arrive."

"And when will that be?"

"Not long, I think."

No wonder she did not found anything really fitting together, after all, she did made a fire of most of the things. Still half charred papers and missed sheets of information gave her something to think about. Also, trying to mix together some lip reddening substance and find a thorn or something to pierce her lip a little... But of course Zeona could not stop being herself, and would not pierce her lips until she had something really clean and nice looking. Trying out the kind of lipstick she could come up with was a different thing, seeing that she already oiled herself with who knows what kind of things...

But remembering the pleasure from her new patron still made her knees weak and stomach fluttering. No wonder she wanted to feel her kiss if she could.

Working next to the door she realised that she had to act now, before they came for her. Interestingly enough she was curious about where they wanted to transport her and why, who was behind it, but she also had to try out herself beforehand.

So, she knocked on the door when she felt ready. "Hey, you two outside! I am bored! Want a bath! And could eat something! There is nothing to drink either!" Almost as an afterthought, Zeona started searching for fine sand, rose petals, or even a dry cricket, thinking that if a pinch of sand would work, then drypetals and cricket has to work too, for the Sleep spell, even if she had to grind it up to fine sand...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom