Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Medieval Freeform D&D and Bestiality ! (Sword and Sorcery/Non-con/Bestiality)

Carly

Primal Sex Goddess
medieval-cosplay-female-978860-navbq-fb.jpg

Hi all, I was really interested in playing a woman where I was cursed to please male beasts sexually in a sword and sorcery world.

The male animals I am interested in being used by include wolves/dogs/donkeys/mules/stallions/horses/bulls etc
(ie beasts of the four legged kind - no more than four legs, no less than four :) )

I am open to any plot, but there has to be non-sex plot aspects to break up sex scenes, as back to back sex is too hard to stay interesting (for both role play partners). I was thinking that my character (That may have companions which you role play), is mainly an adventurer exploring the world/ uncovering mysteries etc.

I was thinking of long term role play where my character is a mage (adventurer) working for the queen/queendom in a very proud land where prestige is everything, and the queen gets my character to perform a ritual to increase my characters magical power by being aligned to be in service to a forgotten / cursed goddess.

The curse grants my character the power of divine healing however my character is cursed in a manner that does the following.

a) That my vagina permanently gives of female mammal pheromones, triggering lust in beasts (even rape)
b) In the presence of scents of beasts erections, my body automatically lubricates (both anally and vaginally).
c) that my body adopts poses and actions to be submissive to male beast's sexuality.
d) My privates (anally and vaginally) are magically changed to be able to take inhumanely large cocks to the hilt without issue.
e) (this is optional) That perhaps I feel the sensations the male beasts feel from their genitals at a range of around one hundred feet as if they belong to my body.
f) (This is also optional), beasts that do my character change to lust women (rape) instead of females of their own species, perhaps impregnating them making more of their ilk :)

medieval-cosplay-woman-face-1067270-agkrd-fb.jpg

Once cursed my character would be charged with continuing to be an adventurer while cursed. The reason for the curse is the queen wanted a way to increase the magic ability of her subjects (witches) such that they eclipse that of elves (Which she is jealous of and hates). I was thinking that the ratio of plot to smut would be around 70 / 30, so MAINLY it would be DND like for most posts. I generally write 400 words or more per post but that varies a little, and I do want my partner to post similar lengths of posts to me if possible.

I am open to including other kinks, but if your interested in gm'ing this or mutually gm'ing this (perhaps you have a character that is also cursed along side of mine ?) do please take the time to read about me in my profile > about tab to see if we will be a match before pm'ing me. My alternative stance on god-mode-ing especially is important to know.

For those interested in role playing with me, please look at my F-list in my signature before sending my a pm with the title "Sword and Sorcery/Non-con/Bestiality" so I know which request of mine your referring to.

Regards
- Carly !!!
OXO

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom