Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx F or NB Neon's New And Improved Search Thread - NB edition

NeonArmageddon

Planetoid
Hey there! I'm Neon/Maya, and welcome to my RP Search thread.

I already have one for FxF/Futa, and I will repeat a lot of the same stuff here, but I'll just link y'all to that thread anyway: boop.

Anyway, let me give you a brief overview of what I'm looking for.

Da Rules
- Different to what's in my Female thread, here, of course, I'm not looking to play female characters. Instead, I have two options: either futas (no vagina though, I find it to be too much at once) or men, or more specifically boys who end up either sissified, or turned into full on women/futas.
- My characters are all subs and bottoms, if you're looking to be topped by a cute dickgirl, you have the wrong address.
- Can play against regular women or futas, although futa highly preferred. Nothing personal, the dick just adds so many more possibilities. Also can include male animals/monsters in RPs, though not as the main focus.
- I usually write more than a paragraph, would love to see the same from my partner. That said, don't go too overboard, if you do seven paragraphs, I might struggle to match that.
- English isn't my first language, I can make mistakes, but I try my best and so should you. I at least ask that what you write is comprehensible, I've had partners completely melt three sentences into one, and it's just hard to respond to something I can't even begin to decipher. I won't bite you over minor misspellings or grammar mistakes, though.
- Only drawn/anime pictures for the characters. I feel weird using photos of real people for RPs, and 3D renders are often... bad.
- I prefer to play one character at a time, two can be fine, but anything more than that and it's just stressful juggling them. I can play the occasional NPC though.
- Preferred method of RP is either here in PMs or over on Discord, I don't really like threads, a little too public for my tastes.

Kinks
(This is just copied directly from the female thread, it does include kinks relevant to futas/sissies too)
Now that you know the rules... what am I actually looking for, and what sort of RP am I into? First, the setting. Honestly, I'm fine with most - fantasy, modern, sci-fi... some combination of the three... though personally, I like modern/urban fantasy the most. I really love modern settings, but I also love to include fantastic races and magic in my RPs, especially since magic enables a lot of my kinks, or at the very least makes them easier to realize. When it comes to the actual plot - I usually like to have it mostly centered around the smut. It doesn't have to be 24/7 fucking, of course, but the kinky stuff should be in the center of attention most of the time. I'm fine with it being something kind of romantic, I'm fine with it being more slice of life, as long as it manages to be kinky too.

The general thing that I should say about my kinks, is that they very much revolve around the idea of not being in control. There's just something very hot to me about my character not being able to do anything about her fate, whether it's her being toyed with by some goddess who has limitless power, or something as simple as being tied up... The character can either give control away willingly, or lose it against her will, though my preference is towards the latter. It can also be as deserved or undeserved as you want - playing stuck-up bitches getting their comeuppance is just as fun as playing a poor, innocent thing getting her life ruined despite having done nothing wrong (except for meeting the wrong person).

As for specific kinks, here's my list:

• Impregnation/Breeding/Pregnancy - A kink I love, but don't really get too much of in RPs. Don't really care too much about dealing with the kids after they're born though, if I'm being honest.
  • Soft/Harsh Domination - More of a disclaimer than kink, really. Just felt the need to add that I adore both strict, uncaring dommes who see my character as little more than a set of walking holes to be filled, as well as loving dommes, who might treat my character as their beloved pet, cuddling and spoiling them between fuck sessions.
  • Non-Con/Dub-Con - I don't mind consensual scenarios, but I definitely prefer ones where my character is forced into the situation she's in.
  • Slavery - probably a no-brainer considering the themes I enjoy. Becoming someone's property is indeed one of the best ways of losing control. Mind you, I care about the sexual kind only, I really don't want my character to be your's maid and cook, clean, and such for them. It's kinda boring to me.
  • Receiving Piercings/Tattoos - Mostly to show off the dominant's ownership of my character's body, decorating it how she sees fit.
  • Bondage - I particularly like gags and collars, but all kinds welcome
  • Kemonomimi - I might be iffy on full-on furries, but I adore catgirls and the like, not opposed to playing them either
  • Cumplay - all kinds. Creampies, facials, cum inflation, bukkake, cum baths, and particularly cum diet, feel free to get creative.
  • Humiliation/Degradation - Not necessarily public humiliation, but that'd be fine too.
  • Intelligence Drain/Bimbofication - They're not exactly the same, but they are sort of similar. There's something hot about taking a capable character and turning her into a dumb cumdumpster. For bimbofication, it'd also alter her sex drive, as well as look, though. I don't mind doing a very light amount of it (blonde hair, slutty clothing, more makeup, curvy body) or going full-on trashy, with a fake tan, tattoos, tons of piercings in intimate places, oversized DSL's (that's Dick Sucking Lips, in case you don't know) and in general looking like a plastic doll.
  • Three(+)somes - I definitely don't mind if your character shares mine with another (or several), that opens up more possibilities
  • Buttplugs - I really like them, particularly when playing a character with a dick
  • (If Futa/Trans) Chastity - The dick isn't gonna get much use anyway, might as well lock it away.
  • (If Futa/Trans) SPH - I love when a character has a bigger dick than mine and constantly reminds them. Bonus points for this being the explanation to why my character isn't the top.
  • Watersports - particularly my characters being peed on/inside of. Anything else I don't really care about, but something about being used as a toilet is hot, plays into the humiliation kink. And it's not even half as nasty as scat, imo.
  • Cursed Womb Tattoos - a very specific one, I know, but I love this concept a lot. I'm particularly thinking something like these [NSFW I guess?] , though obviously replace the "man" in there with something more to my tastes xD Favorite ones from the set are probably "Animalistic", "Command", "Inferiority", "Mindmelt", and "Vibrancy", but we can come up with other fun curses.
  • Casual Sex World - I really like the idea of a setting where sex is just natural. People can shamelessly bang in public, owning a sex slave is nothing shocking, and nudity is only a problem when you're cold.
  • Succubi - Demon ladies are hot. That's it, that's my only explanation.
  • Hentai Logic - I don't want realistic RPs, I really want something I'm only gonna get in this medium.
  • Height/Size Differences - In particular, I love playing small characters against very large ones. Can go pretty extreme, like a 3' goblin against a 7' orc lady or something like that.
  • Mind Control/Hypnosis - I like it the best when my character still knows what's going on, just can't stop it... so maybe it's more Body Control? Not really sure.
  • Raceplay - Another one that I haven't done much of, but seems fun. Can apply to fantasy races, and range anywhere from subtle mentions, to being a main theme, like maybe one race controls the whole world and treats others like they're worthless.
  • Namecalling - Anything from simple "Slut", "Whore", "Bitch", "Sow" to something more creative like "Jizzrag" or "Cocksleeve" is fine.
  • Orientation Play - In the case of my RPs, it'd usually mean that either my character had never been with a futa before, and she might need some convincing before coming around to liking cock, or she just never explored her sexuality at all and is surprised to be attracted to another girl. I don't think I want to play a girl who considers herself straight, though. Also, if we're both playing futas, feel free to have your character point out to mine just how gay this is.
  • Lactation - Can be connected to breeding and pregnancy, doesn't have to be. Either way, I'd love to play a hucow-like character.
  • Oviposition/Egg Laying - Just as fun as regular pregnancy, though even rarer in RPs.
  • Names For Partner - Okay, I didn't know what to call it, but I do love when there's a title that my character has to use for their dom, be it the Mistress/Ma'am, Mommy (or Daddy, if that's more your speed) or something more unusual, like My Queen, or Goddess.
  • Addiction - I like it when my characters get addicted in RPs, for example to their partner's bodily fluids (cum, milk, piss), to their body parts (dick, ass, breasts) or some action (kissing, anal, being bred).
  • Magic - One of my favorite aspects to include in RPs, because it just allows for so many things - transformation, cursed items, summoning items or beings, and so on.
  • Bestiality - I don't mind if your character has their pet (as in, actual animal) have its way with mine. Mostly interested in dogs and horses, though open to other ideas.
  • Tentacles - I think at this point everyone's seen enough hentai that I don't have to even explain this.
  • Age Difference - I tend to play characters in their 20s pretty often, and I do like when they're paired up with more mature ladies. Can be as little as 5 years, can be 30. Though I'd rather your character was more of a MILF than a GILF, I feel like 55-ish y/o is my upper limit, unless your character is like... an immortal demon or some elven queen, then sky's the limit, just as long as she doesn't look like a granny.
Transformation
This one I feel needs a separate section, because I enjoy it a lot, and there's so many possibilities there:
- The obvious asset expansion, making my character grow her ass, chest, etc.
- Race change. Not necessarily race as in White/Black/Asian, though it could be interesting too, more like turning into a catgirl, or a cow girl, or a demon, or what have you. Though preferably something humanoid that can speak. Some that I'm particularly craving/wanting to try:
  • Demon (Succubus/Imp)
  • Slime Girl
  • Cow Girl
  • Goblin
  • Plant Girl
  • Robot
Also, feel free to use this as inspiration, at the bottom of the page there's quite a long list of interesting species it could be fun to turn MC into.
- Shortstack. This one I picked up recently, but I really like the idea of being turned into a small but relatively curvy being. Could be related to race transformation, like transforming into a goblin or imp, but doesn't necessarily have to.
- Weird TFs. For this, it's better to ask, as it depends, generally prefer not to go into anything too grotesque, but something as odd as a pussy mouth wouldn't be off the table.

The sort of transformation that I don't want:
- Growing in height
- Growing muscles
- Growing excessively obese (a bit chubby is fine)
- Turning into a straight up animal
- Turning inanimate (immobile is fine, as long as the character can still think and speak)
- Anything with age

If something wasn't listed, feel free to ask about it.

Also note that none of the transformations need to be permanent, in fact, I'd enjoy mixing things up and constantly shifting between forms.

• Limb Removal - Ok, this is a bit of an odd one. As listed in the "No's", I'm not particularly into hacking off my character's limbs, but I find this an interesting concept, since the character is very vulnerable in that state. I wouldn't mind turning my character into a fucknugget in a painless way... like a potion that makes the limbs disappear. Portal bracelets? MC being a robot with detachable limbs by default? There are ways of doing that.
  • Furries/Anthros - So... my stance towards characters like this is very much... "it depends". Rule of thumb is, the closer to a human the face is, the better. It's mostly the long snouts that are my problem. I'd also rather stick to mammals and bugs with them. If you're unsure if your character would be to my liking, don't hesitate to just ask.
  • Aural (Ear) Penetration - could be interesting to literally have my character's brains fucked out. Also ties into the "Intelligence Loss" kink.
  • Filth - I'm obviously not into Scat (see "No!" section), but I do sometimes like more... nasty things. A character that has a strong smell, that's sweaty, especially their "equipment", smegma in the case of dicks, chunky, yellowish sperm... Though it's in "Maybe" because I'm not always in the mood for it. Feel free to ask about it if it's your thing though.
  • Incest - not always in the mood to have it as a focus, but I don't mind including it. Either mother/daughter or sister/sister works, though where applicable, I prefer to play the younger one (so basically unless the characters are twins xD)
  • Vore - I've never really done it, I'm willing to try it, though, under one condition: it's not lethal. And not even in the "I get revived afterwards" sense, I'd like for my character to come out unharmed.
  • Latex Suits - Never done, was always curious about, and not just a catsuit, but like... the full package, so that the character is practically a rubber doll.
  • Inflation - Cum inflation is excluded from this, it's in the "Yes!" section. I mean other types of inflation - gases or liquid enemas. I'm willing to give them a try, but as long as it doesn't get too crazy, and just as with vore - no dying. My character should safely deflate, not burst into shreds.

• Underage Characters - I don't think I have to explain this one.
  • Death - I'd prefer to focus on more interesting fates than just having my character's life end.
  • Gore - Nope. I prefer all the blood and guts to stay inside one's body.
  • ABDL/Diapers/Infantilization - It just feels weird, hard pass.
  • Scat/Vomit/Farts - Gross, nope.
  • Feet - Not big on focusing on those.
  • Pain - While I love the bondage and domination and discipline aspect of BDSM, the sadist/masochist part I don't really enjoy, a spank every now and then is fine, but nothing excessive, please.
  • Breathplay/Choking - It doesn't really do anything for me, and I do like my character not to pass out from a lack of oxygen.
  • Sounding - Please DO NOT put anything inside a penis.
  • Cucking/Cheating/etc. - I don't know, I don't really like when someone else suffers because of my character, if my character is supposed to have an established partner, I'd rather they get to join in on the fun, rather than being left out. Sharing is caring, you know?

For anything not on the list, ask. Worst I can say is "Ew." (jk, I wouldn't, I'd just say it's not my thing, don't worry.)

Plots
(This section is also copied from the female thread, most of those can apply to futa/sissy characters too)
The kinks are not everything, of course, so here are some plot ideas of mine, which we can either use as they are, or add on to/modify them as needed.

A star next to a plot means I'm particularly interested in it at the moment, asking me about one of those has a higher chance of me being interested.

Getting a Pet - Your character finds a weird-looking collar at the pet store, and seeing as it's incredibly cheap, she decides to buy it. She then shows it to my character, putting it on their neck, just as a silly joke... but the instant the collar snaps shut, my character grows animal ears and a tail (was thinking mostly cat/dog, but any is fine) and starts feeling a weird compulsion to follow your character's orders... they also gain a lot of animal-like personality traits... might even go into heat eventually... with this development, what will your character do?

* Revenge is Pink - My character is your "not like the other girls" sort of person, and she often complains about "dumb bimbo blondes, dressed in pink"... one of her friends is a person like that, and she takes offense to this, so she uses a magical spell to slowly turn my character into the very thing she hates, to teach her a lesson.

On The Farm - MC is just a regular human girl, living a normal city life. One day, she gets informed that she won a tour of a farm. Deciding she needs a break from her everyday worries, she goes there. Turns out though, the whole thing was a trick, and she gets captured by the farm owner (YC) and turned into a cowgirl with huge, milk-filled tits and a fertile womb, and then begins her training to become one of YC's cattle.

* Who Wants To Be A Slut? - MC signs up for a game show, and only once the show starts, does she realize all the challenges, and the punishments for failing them, are sexual and meant to turn her into a complete slut. As the show's host, YC, continuously taunts her, she has to do her best to reach the end without her mind turning to horny puddle, and her body becoming that of a whore's.

Succubus in Training - Both our characters are succubi, living in some demon realm, sometimes going to the human world to prey on mortals... but MC starts rebelling against her nature, saying she doesn't want to seduce mortals and steal their souls. YC (probably more experienced, could even be an older sister if we wanna go the incest route) decides that what she needs is a proper training, and so she takes it upon herself to train MC to be the proper succubus she was meant to be.

Summoning Gone Wrong - MC is either a young, inexperienced witch, or just a normal girl that found a magic tome. She decides to try and summon a demon as a personal servant, but she messes up big time, not only summoning a succubus (YC), but also botching the part of the spell that would keep the demon in check. And so, her free will intact, the succubus will show MC who will be whose servant.

Summoned To Serve - The opposite side counterpart to Summoning Gone Wrong. MC is a powerful and proud succubus who is summoned by YC, ready to trick her into a pact which will let the demon feed off of her and steal her soul... YC surprises MC, though, by being more than prepared to pacify the demon, and force MC into a contract that has her actually serving YC, the demoness's power at her disposal.

The App - A mysterious app appears on your character's phone, which gives her reality altering powers, either restricted to just changing my character (who can be her friend, bitter rival, or something else) or everything around her. Able to do so much with just one tap, how will she toy with MC?

Mad Science - MC signs up for medical tests, unable to find a better job. Unfortunately for her, it turns out her life as a lab rat is quite more kinky than she expected... from an obedience serum, to transforming pills, she'll have a lot of crazy things, produced by YC, to test out.

A New Body - MC ends up becoming a robot, whether through dying and being uploaded into a mechanical body, or being transformed into one, by accident perhaps, or maybe by someone seeking to take revenge on her. Whether she becomes a simple maid robot, a dedicated sex robot, or something else entirely, she ends up being owned by YC and has to seve them, even with her consciousness still intact, not always agreeing with what her programming is making her do.

The Hunter Becomes The Prey - MC hunts the species that YC. It can be a lot of things - a vampire, a demon, a dragon, any sort of monster girl, really. Either way, while doing their job, hunting down YC, they make some sort of slip-up, which lets YC capture them. Now, MC is forced to serve and obey the very thing she was hunting down. As a bonus option, could even include MC being turned into YC's species.

A Hero's End - MC is a powerful heroine (I did have a fantasy setting in mind with this, but it could also work as some kind of superhero setup) while YC is the Big Bad. The two face off in one big final confrontation... and MC loses. Now it's up to YC to decide what they want to do with the woman that dared to get in their way. Turn her into a personal plaything? Make her help breed more minions? Show off to the world as an example of what happens to those who cross her? Decisions, decisions...

* The Witch's Apprentice - MC is a young girl wanting to learn magic. She comes to YC, an experienced witch, for help, and they agree... from there, it can go several ways. Does YC not actually want to teach MC magic, and instead turns her into her plaything over time? Does YC teach MC magic, but at the price of MC being her personal cumdump for as long as the training lasts? Or perhaps YC has no ulterior motives, and their shenanigans just... end up sexual unexpectedly?

A Full-Time Job - MC is hired by YC to a subservient position to them - a maid, a secretary, a personal advisor, something along those lines. Unfortunately for the girl, it turns out beyond her normal responsibilities, or perhaps even instead of them, she has to keep YC satisfied sexually. It can happen different ways - maybe it was in her contract, but she didn't read it properly? Maybe it was only after seeing MC that YC decided to turn her into their plaything? Or perhaps it's punishment for particularly poor performance from MC?

You Must Be New Here - MC is a goddess who, to understand the world better, decides to descend from her divine realm to the mortal plane. To no surprise, she completely doesn't understand just how society functions. Enter YC, whom she meets, and asks for help understanding humans better. Does YC take advantage of the goddess's naivete, teaching her what they want, or do they take their task seriously? In the latter case, perhaps it's the goddess who makes things sexual, not understanding what's deemed inappropriate by others.

Re-Trained To Be Useful - MC doesn't have her life together at all, the biggest issue being crippling debt she's in. Fortunately (or not), there is a special government program specifically for people who are struggling on their own. They're captured and taken to a special facility, where they're trained for one purpose - to be sold off as someone's sex slave. YC is the person assigned to oversee MC's training, guiding her in becoming a useful member of society once more. (If you've played Repurposing Center, this plot is heavily inspired by it.)

* Cock Theraphy - MC is a normal woman, who, as we all do, has some personal problems. She decides to give therapy a shot, to resolve whatever's bothering her. Unfortunately for her, she ends up under YC's care, and instead of really helping, the things they suggest end up turning the girl into more and more of a slut. The therapy could even involve some hypnosis or some drugs that YC tells MC to take that affect her mind and/or body.

For Homeland - MC is a princess of a country, living a blissful life of luxury. That is, until her parents are forced by circumstance to do something terrible to her - marry her off to YC. Whether it's because they need an alliance with YC's country, or perhaps YC's nation is some powerful enemy they need to appease. It's also up to you how YC treats their new wife. Do they try to make this as pleasant for her as possible... or do they treat MC as their property now, and do whatever they want to her?

* Love Potion Disaster - MC and YC are acquaintances, with MC being madly in love with YC, doing what she can to grab their attention. One day, in an act of desperation, she buys a love potion from a witch. "Drink this, and the one you love will fall in love with you as well", the witch says... and while that's true, the side effect is that MC slowly starts transforming into what YC considers to be their ideal partner... whatever that may be. MC may learn a lot of new things about her new partner's tastes... and her appearance and/or behavior will change if YC's desires do.

Futapocalypse - a strange virus starts spreading throughout the world, turning everyone, man or woman, into a horny futa. In particular, the method of spreading the virus is, obviously, sex. For better or worse, MC is one of the few people in the world immune to the virus, though unfortunately for her, that means she's particularly desirable to the futas, as one of the very few remaining pussies on Earth. This plot can either go full apocalyptic, or it can be more tame, with life going on as normal while the virus is just the backdrop for something more... normal.

Welcome To The Neighborhood - sick of her current life, MC moves to a small town, hoping to get a fresh start there. She soon learns that the town is... stranger than she expected. Or at least more sexually liberal. She'll soon find herself pulled deeper into the community, into their customs, and oddities... whether she likes it or not.

Winner Takes All - MC and YC are friends, and they end up in a bet - whoever loses becomes the other's submissive bitch and has to do everything they say. Of course, MC loses, and now has to adapt to her new life as the plaything of YC.

The Cursed Bitch - MC makes the biggest mistake one can and insults a magic user. As punishment, she is given some sexual curse that she now has to live her life with. It could be anything from getting horny when being insulted, to something like having to obey every order others give her, to her body changing to suit the desires of whoever she's interacting with. The person who put the curse on her can also stick around and see if she's learned her lesson... or add more curses if she hasn't.

* A Mother's/Sister's Love - MC is a bit of a lonely loser... perhaps they have a friend or two, but nothing even resembling a love interest, much to their frustration. Seeing MC's struggle with finding love, YC - MC's mother or big sister - decides to solve this the one way she can think of. By becoming MC's girlfriend herself. Of course, in a relationship like that, there's gonna be a bit of a... power imbalance, and a whole lot of unique quirks and challenges...

The Owner Becomes The Owned - MC is a wealthy and influential person, who happens to own a large mansion, and a whole bunch of slaves serving them. YC is MC's newest acquisition, specifically meant to become their personal pet... but YC has a trick up her sleeve, using a magical spell to simply switch places with MC, whether through them swapping bodies, or simply a reality-altering spell that makes everyone believe the mansion and slaves, including MC, rightfully belong to YC.

* All Debts Must Be Paid - MC has had less than ideal luck when it comes to finances, and ends up owing a lot of money to YC, struggling to pay it off constantly, missing deadlines on payments and always asking for just one more chance. Finally, YC decides enough is enough and tells MC that if they can't pay the debt off normally, they're gonna work for them instead, either as a personal slave, or as a prostitute... otherwise YC will take drastic measures against MC. Reluctantly, MC has to agree and try to pay off their debt as fast as possible.

* Crawling In My Skin - MC, through some means, finds themself in an in interesting situation - a powerful spirit (YC) ends up inhabiting their body. YC is not strong enough to wrestle control from MC completely, but they can influence their thoughts, sometimes what they say or do, and with time even transform MC's body... and steer them into lewd scenarios. MC might be oblivious to the fact anything is wrong with them, or perhaps aware of the spirit and trying to find a way to get rid of it... which will be increasingly harder as YC gets more and more control.

* Try To Keep Your Mind - YC is either incredibly wealthy, or some kind of a powerful magical being. They offer MC an interesting challenge - MC is going to do exactly what they say, for a certain period of time (could be a few weeks, a month, a few months, a year), without question. In that time period, YC is going to do their best to turn MC into an obedient plaything loyal to them. If by the end, MC can honestly say they do not wish to serve YC anymore, they're free to go, and recieve whatever they want as their reward. If they fail... well, they'll stay as YC's servant for the rest of their life, though at that point, perhaps they won't mind at all...

* Magic Ink To Make 'Em Sink - an idea where I'd love to utilize these [NSFW?] - magical tattoos. I know the album says they're womb tattoos specifically, but I think we can put them in various places, just so we can use more than one at a time. Basically, MC has always wanted to get a tattoo, and they finally decide to get one... unfortunately, they go to YC's salon to get it done, and unknown to them, YC can weave magic into their tattoos, and she decides to make MC her personal little project... she has MC come back for more and more tattoos, that make them more and more of an obedient, horny mess.

Sweet Dreams - MC starts to become visited by YC, some otherworldly entity, in their dreams. Inside the dreams, YC can influence MC way easier than in the real world, and uses this opportunity to mold them to exactly what they desire from them. For a TF angle: YC turns MC into a form they desire in the dreams, and slowly but surely, that form starts bleeding into reality as well, changing MC's actual body

Of course, if you have any other ideas, as long as they align with my kinks, go ahead and suggest them, at worst I'll say no xD I also have a quite big gallery with images I like [NSFW], which you can use for inspiration, whether for whole RPs or just singular scenes. I might actually prefer those as inspiration over the pre-made plots, since I've done some of my plots so many times already.

I also have a second gallery [Also NSFW] for transformation stuff specifically, since as you probably saw, it's a kink I'm very particular with.

Also, specifically for this thread, there is a Futa x Futa gallery: link [NSFW]

Sissy Specific plots
The section above has a lot of plots, but only some of them I can really see working with a character that starts off male, I decided to mark those in pink on the list of plots. Here, though, are a few plots made with feminization in mind.

Who's The Girlfriend Here? - MC has a big crush on YC and finally decides to ask her out. YC agrees, on one condition: MC will obey her orders. What follows is, of course, YC pushing MC deeper and deeper into feminization, as he ends up turning from boyfriend to girlfriend real fast...

A Fateful Night - At a party or in a bar, MC gets his drink laced with some substance that begins to slowly turn his body more feminine. YC could either be the one who did the lacing, watching MC every step of his transformation, or perhaps some person MC knows, who's helping him adjust to the new changes, teaching him how to act in this new role of his.

Caught Red-Handed - MC lives together with YC and is kind of a pervert. One day, he's doing something weird, like sniffing YC's panties or jerking off to pictures of her, when she walks in on him. YC gives him a simple choice - either he does as she asks and becomes her little feminized plaything, or she lets every person MC cares about know just how much of a perv he is.

Playing By The Rules - either through a cursed item YC gave MC, or because YC is some magical entity themselves, MC finds himself having to follow a set of rules. He may know them right away, or he might learn of them by paying the consequences of unknowingly breaking them. The consequences, being, of course, becoming more and more feminine, maybe with other changes alongside it.

Here is a whole inspiration album dedicated specifically to Futa x Sissy and feminization ideas: boop [NSFW]

In the spoiler below is a section on X-Change pill... a fun concept, and you can ask about them, but not actively seeking RP centered around them right now.
X-Change
One thing I love are in concept, are X-Change pills, a common thing used in gender tf stories. For those who don't know them, let me explain them and the many variants there are. X-Change is a sex change pill, it acts quickly, the transformation takes a few minutes at most. The variants of the pill are as follows:

• Blue - for our purposes, non-existent, transforms a person into a male
  • Pink - transforms a person into a female
  • Purple - transforms a person into a futa (no pussy)
Duration:
  • Basic - lasts 24h, there is no way for the transformation to be permanent
  • Xtra Strength - lasts a month, transformation becomes permanent if you get pregnant
  • Plus - permanent
  • Resistance - lasts 24h, but each time you cum, there's a chance the transformation becomes permanent
  • Breeder (pink only) - increases fertility, lasts 24h and becoming pregnant turns it permanent
  • Choice - pair of two pills, one transforms the person, the other turns them back. If the return pill is destroyed or lost, it's permanent.
  • Wearable - as an alternative to pills, one can wear clothes with any of the X-Change effects, however if the item becomes torn, the transformation is permanent.
  • Cum-Cure - the transformation lasts until the user ingests cum in some way
  • Quota - the transformation ends after a specified number of orgasms
  • Continue - lasts 24h, but every time the user cums, it resets back to 24h
Special Effects:
  • Compliant - for as long as the pill is in effect, its user obeys every command given to them
  • Psyche - makes the user act out a particular persona while still aware of what they're doing, basically trapping them in their psyche
  • Bimbo - makes the user more of a bimbo - curvier, dumber, hornier
  • Petite - makes the user particularly petite - small, few curves
  • Swell - makes the user gain some weight, mostly in the ass and chest region with the transformation
  • Anal/Oral - makes the specified way of having sex highly preferred by the user
  • Clone - turns the user into an exact clone of another person
  • Synthetic - one I'm not too interested in, turns the user into a conscious rubber sex doll
  • Size Empress - as the name implies, makes the user prefer big cocks, also makes it easier for them to fit and be comfortable
  • Drain - every orgasm makes the user a little dumber. Their intelligence returns after turning back, unless the pill is permanent
  • Denial - makes the user unable to cum
  • Passion - makes orgasms particularly strong
  • Match - links the user with another person, only making them able to cum when having sex with said person
  • Sissy (purple pill only) - makes orgasm only possible through anal
  • Forget - makes the user forget their life before taking the pill, believing they were always whatever they turned into
  • Flood (pink only) - ensures the user will squirt with every orgasm
  • Custom - for any effects not listed above, in case there's something else you had in mind.

A single pill has a gender effect, a duration, and one or more effect, for example Purple Sissy Xtra-Strength, or Pink Compliant Bimbo Anal Plus, for example. You can get really creative in combining the effects, for example having a Cum-Cure/Quota Resistance pill would mean the user would have to probably use their mouth to avoid making the change permanent. Or perhaps a Compliant Resistance, so you can tell them to cum over and over, forcing them to reduce their chances of turning back? So many fun ideas that can be done with those pills. The purple pill also works as an explanation on how your character is a futa.

Here is - you guessed it - another inspiration album, full of X-Change ideas: skiddly doo [NSFW]

Last edited:
Bump number one

Added a lot of new plots

Particularly in a feminization mood, so if you're interested in that, go ahead and poke me in PMs

Back
Top Bottom