Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

DarknessLilith

Meteorite
what was planned as being one of my highlighted years is quickly turning into the year of disaster. So where to begin, on new years day I started feeling sick, I had wicked chills, headache, nausea and other symptoms. The first night was rough, sleep was near impossible. It been a few days now and I'm starting to feel better, my throat is still sore from days of coughing, my body still has aches and pains but those are slowly fading away. So if that's not bad enough I also have a personal matter that I'm currently dealing with that is pretty serious, I wont go into details here but it's brought me great stress and anxiety so that hasn't helped the healing process one bit. Anyways not how I wanted to start the new year, I wanted to do more not just here but writing in general but my muse is currently on life support and it might take awhile for me to get back into the swing of things. To my partners who have been waiting to hear back from me I apologize, I'll get to you as soon as I possibly can. For the fans of my stories I will provide updates over the weekend. Please stay safe and have a wonderful day. - Lilith

Back
Top Bottom