Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Getting some shit off of my chest.

Lawless

The Divine
To those of you who really gave two shits about me all of this time, I'm sorry for what you're about to hear.
For those of you who JUST started to know me, I'm sorry if I offend you.
For those of you who don't know me, and don't give two shits about me, I'm sorry you wasted your time.

I am SO fucking tired of talking to people out of RP. I ask them. 'Do you get offended easy?' They say no...' So I add them, I be myself, I tend to joke around, and have a perverted sense of humor. People get offended by it. -shrugs- So ya.

I'm sorry to those of you who made me site recruiter just to hear this. I quit. I quit it all. I come on here to vent, and all that happens is people start hating me? Fuck that. Fuck all of that. I don't care enough to keep getting burned over and over again.

Now... I want to make sure it's known that I dislike NO ONE on here. I dislike no one at all. I dislike the fact that people take me too seriously, but that's it.

Have a great time RPing guys. Hope you all enjoy it.

Lol, it's ongoing man, not just from this site. Don't worry about it.

I'm sorry I couldn't help you guys more than just a couple of graphics.

Lawless said:
Lol, it's ongoing man, not just from this site. Don't worry about it.

I'm sorry I couldn't help you guys more than just a couple of graphics.
*shrugs* You should take a page from my book. Learn to love offending others. *grins* You're welcome here, mate, so come on back any time it pleases you.

Lawless said:
I love offending certain people. But I dunno.
*shrugs* I've yet to see ANYONE take issue with you on the site. And if someone gets shitty at you for a private conversation, well, you know that person is a thinskinned twat who lacks the ability to enjoy humor.

I'm familiar with the condition - I once told a black friend of mine 'Niggers have no souls!'

SHE thought it was hilarious. So did almost everyone else in the room. One person got Very Offended.

So we started to bomb on him, instead.

You're probably right. I guess I just take things too personally. I was really fine up until just a second ago. Someone told me it was hard to offend them, and then they had someone else tell me that I had made them uneasy or something.

It would have been different if they told me, and asked me to stop. I would have stopped. In fact, I tell most of my friends to tell me when I annoy them or something. It's all just very pathetic... from all signs, including me.

Hey, don't let it bother you. I get ridiculously shitty when people won't tell me they have a problem with me, so I know how you feel. But, take it person by person. If someone can't handle you, drop them and go on.

-nods- Thanks for that. I'm sure if all else fails, I'll come back with a new name, and just RP without having to talk to people on here.

Lawless said:
-nods- Thanks for that. I'm sure if all else fails, I'll come back with a new name, and just RP without having to talk to people on here.
*chuckles* I don't think that would help, since the underlying problem is that you prefer humor that most find offensive.

Ya. I hear ya. The way I see it, I can go one of two ways... leave, and just RP over messengers, or stay, and become a complete dick.

Lawless said:
Ya. I hear ya. The way I see it, I can go one of two ways... leave, and just RP over messengers, or stay, and become a complete dick.
I would imagine the problem isn't localized here - Don't tell me you've never had this issue in your day to day life?

I'm terribly sorry to hear that, Lawless.
It's a damn shame when people can't take a joke.
And even more pathetic when they can't speak up for their own opinions.
But I've seen you around, not so much here, but on Darker. And I always chuckled.

I consider myself one of those people who was 'just starting to know you'... And I told you I wasn't easily offended.
And I'm not.
So I'm not sure that I actually have anything to do with this thread.

HOWEVER~

I think you're funny, and you're welcome to talk to me on messengers whenever you feel like it.
And I'm around.
Because, you know, it's kinda hard for me to respond when I'm not there. ;D

<3

I'm thinking of going back on what I was saying. I have kinda thought things over. I was kind of just... cranky earlier. I was so damn tired, and I still am, but I'm thinking clearly. Might be that I'll stay on here but I might just not bother opening up to anyone.

Lawless said:
I'm thinking of going back on what I was saying. I have kinda thought things over. I was kind of just... cranky earlier. I was so damn tired, and I still am, but I'm thinking clearly. Might be that I'll stay on here but I might just not bother opening up to anyone.
I had hoped you'd come around.

I hope you stay. You've been a good partner. To Hell with the people who don't like your humor. Don't waste it on them. *nods* If you do decide to go, I'm not sure if I'll be able to rp with you off-site, but if you find another one you like, or decide to come back with a new name, look me up and let me know.

Back
Top Bottom