Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Sato’s search for partners! Plots + info inside!

Sato

Moon
hello-world.jpeg

Spa Cover

Spa⏺ ⏺ ⏺ About Me :)

Hello! I'm Sato! I've been roleplaying roughly 10 years now off and on. I enjoy post by post literate roleplay (I personally like to use both 3rd and 1st person). I not only like to create stories but make friends OOC for future plots. I've traveled across various sites from originally starting on Fanfiction.net, then Ashmoonowl (RIP) moving from there to RPNation-which I still hang around from time to time- and finally here on Bluemoon. I made a account a few years back but am only just now stepping into the roleplay here. I'm always trying to improve as writer, and I've found that roleplay is one of the most fun ways to practice writing. I prefer faceclaims in the order of art>written description>realistic. I will generally use art or written description myself. The typical roleplay for me is anywhere from a 50/50 plot smut ratio to a 70/30 in favor of plot. I believe the best stories come when sex is used to enhance a story or relationship between characters. Please PM me if anything here catches your interest.

Spa○ ○ ○ RP Partner please:​

• Contribute to both the plotbuilding/worldbuilding (if necessary)
  • plan and talk OOC to make sure things are going along smoothly
  • Do not GodMod
  • no one liners/low effort posts or general lack of literacy. (obv certain situations will not require 3-5 paragraphs and I'm not a grammar nazi, mistakes happen)
  • life happens- if you need to go afk and/or if things are going south just tell me as I will pay the same respect. If you are bored or frustrated with the roleplay, let me know and we can try to work out a solution or at worst no hard feelings maybe we'll plot again some other time.

SpaSpaSpaSpa
SpaSpaSpaSpa
SpaSpaSpaSpa
Spa
Spa
Spa
Spa
Spa
Spa
Spa
Spa
Spa
Spa
Spa
Spa
Spa
Spa
Spa
Spa

PLOTS
Spacer▶▷ CLOSED: Demons, vampires and not enough bullets [Urban Fantasy; MxF ; Action, Supernatural ]

This idea is essentially a plot driven romance set in the 90s - think New York/LA. The setting is gritty urban fantasy almost a fusion of Miami Vice and Supernatural. The duo will travel through the roleplay world (cross country could be cool) solving mystery/murder and disturbance cases that will mostly culminate into full on fights with the supernatural. Gunslinging, fast talking operations. Car chases. Rooftop parkour amid shootouts. Maybe a showdown on a nosediving airplane or a top a blimp - All for the OCs to cruise into the peach sunset going 100 on an open freeway at the end of the plot. In terms of a story skeleton, MC is a (undecided) human/supernatural hybrid who makes ends meat hunting fantasy creatures. In the midst of taking his newest job, YC (honestly most supernatural races can fit here) and MC meet through YC being his next target. I was thinking a bounty could be the cause but this could be changed if desired. Through some circumstances we can work out together, the two end up becoming partners to take down high profile mythical creatures all while keeping their partnership a secret from the **agency MC is hired through. Since to no one's surprise working with the supernatural is frowned upon by the higher ups.
After taking a liking to his newfound partner we could either have the secret slip or continue hiding the truth. A creative spin could even be that some of the more fantastical creatures (Werewolves, demons or Orcs) hide in plain sight in human disguises or occupations. Maybe supernatural creatures can only be easily identified or come out at night- Giving a sort of duality to the plot, maybe private investigator by day and supernatural bounty hunters by night? I originally planned for a sort of "monster hunt of the day" vibe as the plot progresses. Definitely open to modifying and planning out more details together.

** The "agency" as I referenced them in my plot idea is an organization dedicated to the security of the human population from supernatural threats, In the plot they have been active since roughly the 1930s and have moved throughout history keeping the population safe. Current day- the Organization has expanded and keeps a lot of their operations close to chest. burner phones, plain clothes employees that operate under the guise of normal 9-5s etc. Each Agent (like MC) is hired on a talent evaluation basis and given a "handler". Due to conflict of interest, supernatural creatures are usually never hired but MC's mixed blood helped him slide by that rule. MCs handler is a female agent turned handler character I want to play/bring in a bit later. A handler's job is as it sounds, make sure their Agent plays within the rules, gets results and gets paid. The Agent will receive a percentage of the bounty/job payout on that targets head once the job is confirmed completed. MC is new to the agency but currently is 3-0 on Dead or Alive bounties.

Spacer▶▷ CLOSED I landed in your backyard for a reason [Sci-fi ; MxF; Romance]

A fairly simple plot idea that could be expanded on easily. The basic idea is this- MC is an humanoid alien from space that crash lands his ship in the backyard/college campus/ vacation location of YC. MC is running from a war that was started on their home planet in a attempt to persuade another more powerful neighboring alien race to assist them in the growing conflict with a powerful invading species. But due to his pursuers he is forced to make an emergency crash landing on Earth. From meeting your character, we could then progress forward to helping MC find comparable human tech/parts to fix his ship and trying to keep an alien "invasion" a secret from neighbors, surrounding town and having to deal with the city/military/world eventually finding out.

From there we can have this progress forward if wanted to a full on space opera plot where he offers to bring YC with mine for further space adventures. Definitely up to modifying the idea with a partner if wanted. Planned for this to be modern but honestly could be anything from 50s to present day

Spacer▶▷ CLOSED Mecha Roleplay [ Sci-fi; MxF, Romace]

This one is more of a desired "to do" then actual a plot. I watched G Gundam as a kid and am currently watching Gundam: Iron Blood Orphans. I've also watched Gurren Laggan, Darling in the Franxx and Promare etc. I would LOVE to do something mecha-based. doesn't have to be in any of these universes necessarily. Maybe a pilot and his on board AI that can could physical form? Maybe pilot x mech engineer? definitely up for coming up with somethng together.

Spacer▶▷ OPEN currently craving this plot! : wait.. you can transform too? [ Magical Girl x Masked Hero; MxF, Romace]

I recently had an idea for a magical girl x masked-hero(power-ranger/super-sentai) plot- I think that could be alot of fun, with the shared cool posing, explosions and magic abilities. Maybe one of the pair is already a hero and their partner gets their own power after? Or they both are established heroes who end up starting a relationship? Or maybe the magical girl finds out the masked heroes identify and blackmails them into helping them or a date? Lots of possibilities here. It would be like a romance superhero story with some light comedy. Trying to find a image for reference got me this.
ab3.jpg

Spacer▶▷INTERESTS

Genres I generally enjoy are: Sci-fi, Fantasy, Mecha, Modern (depending on plot) Western, Supernatural, Superhero, Anime
Please PM if interested in my plot ideas. Don't be afraid to PM your own ideas in my interest genres! I'm open to hearing something fresh or planning out a new plot

Thank you for taking the time to read my request thread, below is a writing sample.
-Sato

Writing Sample

Year- 1701 Location: Somewhere in the European woodland

A pale white sky loomed overhead as the forest sat in silence, deserted this time of year as the rodents, rabbits and even their predators laid warmly in their dens- tucked away from the cold. However one man was an exception as the soft crunch and rake of disturbed snow could be heard slowly plodding through the frosted forest. A small dot on the otherwise white background, --Wilker Zon Gallius-- dressed in little more then a cloak and trousers made his way across the untouched snow. Cloak being the generous term in that it much more suited its previous fate of a buffet for moths then any type of clothing. Wilker gripped the hand closest to his neck tightly to his chest, attempting to keep the wind out. But to no avail, as the cold whipped and snaked through the trees it brought a flurry of snow and air that felt as if he was wearing nothing at all.

He looked to the sky as if to curse the bastard above, why had he been subject to living this hell? With a determined gaze deeper into the landscape he trudged on. Coming quickly upon the first signs of civilization he had seen in perhaps 10 miles- a wooden bridge. This short bridge maybe 20 feet in the air covered a river that he could see rushing with water coming from the mountains higher up stream. As he shuffled across thoughts began to echo throughout his mind. How long had he been walking? Where exactly would he find the next patch of civilization? Would he die in this insufferable woodland? These thoughts interrupted by a sudden shift in weight and and a audible *Snap* as the boards Wilker had been standing on split in two under his weight and left him staggered and now trending downwards into a fall. Reacting quicker then the common man he caught himself with his free hand, gripping tightly to the remaining piece still attached to the structure.

"Things might finally be on the up and up for me. Go figure."

With a small smirk he began to pull himself reaching almost eye level before another loud *Snap* could be heard and Wilker began to plummet, board in hand tumbling along the river below. Cold shocking the body as he swung wildly for a few moments before righting himself hunching over in a almost feral position. He clenched his jaw, now brimming with canine like fangs- as tightly as possible. He felt so frigid he thought his heart might stop in that moment. And for just a second it crossed his mind that death might be the greatest relief he could ever hope to achieve. But no, he knew. As he looked to his hands that appeared to be blue tinged and frostbitten he could feel the warmth of red blood cells spreading out into his extremities.

The disease. It wouldn't let him die.

And yet it wouldn't let him live either, not a normal life by any sane person's opinion. He was almost due for his monthly transformation but he had hoped he would reach a town to get supplies first. He didn't want anymore innocents having to deal with the results of his first transformation. An entire village painted red. Women, children, men all slaughtered. A grotesque vicious scene that he had left in his wake. He tried to do the right thing. It took him the better part of 4 days to bury each person and say a small prayer over each of them. He wanted God to be with them, for he certainly wasn't with him. As he dragged himself up the river bank and proceeded into the woods he began to form his plan. As luck would have it, he stumbled upon a small village embedded into the mountain. This was the time for action- he had been able to pinch a sledge hammer, about 8 horse stakes and 5 leads of stable chain. As he wrapped the chain around his waist, a bright orange light shone through the branches. With that final warning, he began to work tirelessly as condensation left his mouth - driving stake after stake into the ground.

When the sky's orange hue descended into darkness a horrid roar could be heard for miles, faintly filled with a broken man's pain.

Attachments

• red mecha resize.jpg
    red mecha resize.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 4
  • hello-world.jpeg
    hello-world.jpeg
    12.3 KB · Views: 36
  • kakashi hi.jpg
    kakashi hi.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 30
  • rp thank you resize.jpg
    rp thank you resize.jpg