Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Submissive male here looking for a dominant female.

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Nintendo424

Some of you may remember me from the old DRP, so, I'm back! I just thought I'd leave a request thread here.

-Furry (Not too much, but I will do it.)
-Mistress/slave
-Hetero
-Incest (Only brother/sister or cousin/cousin)
-Vampire/human
-Romance
-Friends (Boyfriend/girlfriend or just friends 'experimenting')
-College

I will also roleplay some animes and video games that I know fairly well.

Animes:
-Naruto
-Gundam (I think this will be a bit difficult)

Video Games:
-Final Fantasy- VII, VIII, X, X-2, and XII

[I know the list is short, but I will expand when I have time]

Plots:
Brother/Sister: [I would love for some one to roleplay this with me]
A younger brother (18 years old) and his older sister (20-22 years old) were just hanging out for the summer. He was still at home, and his sister had came home from college. They hadn't seen each other for a long time. Then, after they had finally got to know each other again, their parents left, leaving them at home for a few weeks vacation. His sister had had a few wild parties at college, and thought, 'Hey, I'll have one while their gone.' Her brother had never drank alcohol, and she knew it, and wanted to have some fun with him. She talked him into drinking a bit. He became quite buzzed after just a bit, and it leads from here.
Would like to include: Dirty talking, smacking, scratching, biting, taking advantage of my character, some bondage

Brother/Sister/Sister's friend [M/F/F] [This popped into my mind, and I REALLY want to try it!]
The brother was at home alone, his sister was over at her friend's house, and his parents weren't at home, being on a golfing trip with their company. Later that evening, the sister and her friend come over, and her friend is going to spend the night. The brother walks upstairs to ask them what they want for dinner, since he was going to cook, but they have /other/ plans.
Would like to include: Tying up, biting, scratching, taking advantage, what ever you'd like to add.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom