Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To the sunset across the peaceful Seas ((RogueXIrena))

she stared at him as her jaw fell open, "wait wait wait, take charge?! me? impossible! im no pirate and never will be." she told him. she couldnt figure out why he wanted her for this in the first place, and besides it was his own fault if he couldnt keep his crew on his good side. "this is absolutly rediculous! why go to all this trouble if u knew i would refuse?" she asked compleatly baffled by him now.

"You can't really, I could just throw you to my crew but I need a female to lead due to the fact
it would change their views on me"He said knowing he was not explaining why too well. Slowly he gripped her hand studying her for a few seconds. "Hmm not too bad, You'll be starting the training tomorrow if you wish to stay".

she blushed and looked away as he mentioned throwing her to the crew, she knew well what would happen if he did that. she listened to his words and thought about it for a moment, wondering what to do. she looked back up at him and found herself starring into his eyes, compelled by them she slowly moved closer to him and tried to figure out just what it was that would help by her playing this role. she felt him hold her wrist but didnt look away from his gaze, she finally took a deep breath and closed her eyes." very well i will try on one condition, you will explain everything to me."

"Alright, You wanna start from the beginning?"He asked slowly knowing he would have to recount the recent events of why and what had happened. The first choice would be starting from his Tavern room and then to the finding of Treasure, His last chance to redeem himself would be hard especially when dealing with a woman like her.

she simply nodded knowing that her voice would betray her. she kept her gaze on him and moved in closer unconsciously. she wanted to know the reason this strong man was so worried and why he seemed to think that a woman like her could do anything to change that. her hips swayed a bit as she shifted her weight causing her long hair to tickle her back.

Back
Top Bottom