Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To the sunset across the peaceful Seas ((RogueXIrena))

Veteran Rogue

Super-Earth
Enrique Lorenzo was one of those Spanish Captains who led his own ruthless pirate crew. His hair was long with jet-blackened colour, His eyes were also a chocolate colour which were never looked through often. He was pained by past troubles but knew his redemption would be death one day as he arrived upon the island, The movements were graceful but at the same time lazy as his crew started to burn down buildings with ease. The attack was in the afternoon, It was the most unexpected time for Pirates to attack.
"Stay on the main road leading to the castle"He said with a soft but yet orderly voice as his crew continued to attack. Enrique headed up to the main architecture runned by Royals and Nobles.

(sorry i guess i didnt get it but i got it that time :) )
stretching awake from a good sleep in piper opened her eyes slowly and moved to get out of bed. she was a tall slender female with soft curves that were hidden well when she dressed as she pleased, however when her parents had their way they were on display excurciatingly. going to her closet she immediatly grabbed for her plain garb that she loved, soft and flimsy but slightly baggy. at that exact moment her handmaiden came in and moved her out of the way and grabbed a stunning gown of emerald green and silver to acentuate her lush red curls that flowed down her back like waves. she was to go out ridding today to see her subjects. she loved her people but on a day like today she wanted noting more than to go exploring.as she got out to the stabels she picked out her favorite mare,drum. black as pitch the horse was a beauty but trained in combat.

They were already close as Enrique approached the building. His eyes stared to the window as he noticed the one thing that could get him fame, Capturing the daughter of a wealthy noble. It was too easy as he gestured for his crew to burn down the doors as he worked out a way to climb up the walls via the tree. It took alot of energy but he made it inside her room,Slowly hiding with ease. Hopefully no one would have seen him.

she brought drum around to the front of the building after she had saddled up and was about to leave when she noticed a figure climbing into her window. "odd" she thought to herself, curriosity made her want to yell at him,but instinct told her to keep quiet and watch.

Enrique looked around the room noticing she had already left. It wasn't going too well but he decided to check the drawers, as his hands stole some panties. They would work well as evidence if he didn't have the actual person. "Where is she?"He asked himself quietly.
Enrique wished he had came earlier or busted down the whole area with his crew.

still hiding in wait for the man to come back out of her room she was deciding on a plan. if and when he came back out the way he went in she was going to take him down and turn him over to the gaurd. but then she sighed and looked down, still in her gown she decided that was not going to work so she took off on drum hoping not to be heard by the man, towrads to front of the gate.

Enrique walked outside as he climbed back down. His crew were still wrecking down the front doors, Slowly he stepped away from the building trying to think where she could have ended up. There was a good chance she was away or inside but she would be guarded.
"Where is she?"He asked with a heavy sigh. Before hearing the clapping of horse shoes,His head coked to the side as he chased after the horse.
"Stop!"He ordered with a loud voice.

hearing a voice behind her she pushed drum faster knowing that it was the man from her room,but as she came upon the front gate her jaw dropped open in shock as it had been seized by piarets. "damnit" she muttered and charged forward to take down the first man at her feet.

The first man slided to the side as his sword cut at the horse's thigh. It wasn't unusual for a violent pirate to use tricks as Enrique quickly grabbed Irena before she fell off, He was probably the only kindest one in the crew even if he was the Captain. Slowly he bounded her hands together.
"Don't move unless you want to be killed" He threatened quietly in her ear. There was no intention of killing this woman.

she didnt see the thrust of his sword comming and fell from drum. "no!" she yelled out she didnt want him hurt. then firm hands caught her before she hit the ground. she tried to free herself but she was tied up to quickly.hearing a soft voice in her ear threatining her she went limp to make him think he had won.

He smiled as she went limp in his hold. Slowly Ben dragged her away to his ship, Ordering his crew to stay outside as he led her inside his quarters of the ship. He was harmless at times but he was feeling proud of his capture, The royals and nobles would send out people to search for her but she would remain here quietly.
"You will not move unless I state so, I wish to speak with you"He said slowly untying her.

she felt herslef being dragged away and fear made its way into her chest. she fought against it and waited to see what would happen to her. she was brought aboard a ship, a piaret ship no doubt and her fear grew. taken inside a spacous room she looked around her trying to finds routs of escape before her eyes settled on her captor.she glared at him with pure hatred.as he told her that she was to stay put and keep quiet she laughed out right and grinned at him, " u think that u can controal me? i listen to no man or peasant!" she spat at his feet.

"Control you, No... But I can do whatever to you in this room if you don't comply to my orders"He said before seating himself down with ease. His steel gaze was locked on her as he pondered for a few seconds, It wasn't so bad to be in his presence but he had earned the right to have anything he wanted especially when he worked so much for it in the end. Slowly he stood and stepped forward to her with a malicious smirk.
"Strip nude for me now".

she wanted to attack him and show him she ment buisness but she knew it was pointless but that didnt mean she woulnt try it anyways. she stood up and tilted her head to the side like she was going to comply to his request but then made a mad dash for the door. grabbing the handle she went to wrench the door open and escape but found it locked. she searched for a lock or the key but found nothing. turning back to him as she didnt want him to have an advantage she glared. "u cant keep me here."

"Yes I can, But just do it or I'll have to do it myself"He said knowing some women were fond of hiding under their clothing. But Enrique wasn't the sort for lust though it did come across his mind at times especially when someone was stripped. He strided forward to her placing his hands on her shoulder showing no sense of harm from him.
"Its better to be around me than my men outside".

his eyes confused her, his voice had bite but his eyes held some sort of kindness. she was taken aback by his words and asked, "why do u care? u kidnapped me so therefor have no reason to care what happens to me." she didnt want to see the kindness in his eyes but found herself becomming lost in them.

He smirked at her, Enrique was getting impatient as he slowly thought through the reasons in his head on why he spared her life. Slowly he let go of her, Before allowing his mouth to move.
"Maybe Im fond of you?"He asked pushing his body against hers.
"Why are you so against me?".

"but u have never met me so therefore u could not possibly be fond of me." she retaliated. "how could i not be against u? u kidnapped me." she told him and found herself thinking of what it would be like in his arms, she had never felt a mans touch before.

"Its only kidnapping, I didn't kill any family members at all"He said thoughtlessly continuing to gaze at her as he spoke. Enrique had no fear of anyone, The amusing part of it was that he enjoyed being near her rather than hate his annoying companion.
"Strip off so I can check for weapons".

it was true that he had only taken her but still what was the point. did he have a grudge? she shived as his gaze was creeping her out and made her feel dirty.she looked up at his demands and laughed out right, " bull! that is so not what u said before and there is no way in hell im falling for that."

"I do have new clothes for you change into, We raided the bedrooms while we were at it and your Father seems busy with the Spanish Army"He said with a delightful grin before gripping her wrist. Slowly he turned her around before frisking her for any weapons, It seemed there were none but he would never take chances.
"Falling for it now?".

"wait u took my cloths? and u know what my father was doing?" she was getting worried now but then felt slightly silly as it felt like he was dancing with her as he spun her around. "no im not falling for it it just feels like we are dancing now." she said bluntly. she did like the feel of his hand on her, strong but gental although she would never tell him that.

"All pirates have contacts everywhere especially in your area, Though I think I was searching for weapons?"He asked continuing the search among her before slowly sending off her clothing. Enrique's hands were gentle as he left her there for a minute before arriving back, As he offered her a new set of clothes. "You don't mind if I continue? We had a rumour that women were hiding knives in their sleeves".

she growled as he told her of the contacts, she should have guessed it. but then jumped and glared at him as his hands continued to roam her body, " yes i do mind!" she snipped at him. she took the clothing but only to cover herself up a bit as he was not worthy of seeing her exposed like this at least not in her eyes. " why cant u just tell me why u wanted me here in the first place?"

"My crew is going to give me mutiny, I was hoping for someone like you to take charge of my crew while Im away"He frowned hating to explain this all. Enrique had already heard that he would be betrayed, It would be better if someone raised like him took his position.
"We also checked your archives".

Back
Top Bottom