Mx Female Submissive girls wanted for brutal domination/humiliation/slave girl role play (Girls only)

TheDominant

Banned
Banished
I am going to try to keep this clear and concise so that only people genuinely interested apply . I am looking for a partner for a specific and detailed role play which will involve lots of brutal domination, humiliation, degradation, smut, slavery and elements of BDSM.

About myself:

Experienced dom/sadist. I am extremely dominant and a bit sadistic, both in real life and also in my role plays. I don't know how, never have, nor will play any type of sub. I am and will play as straight forward dom.

Probably the most important thing you need to know about me is that my biggest kink, apart from humiliation, degradation and a girl begging is belly kink. A girl wearing low jeans(always low rise), paired with some sweater/jacket/blouse/shirt that leave only a bit of her belly bare and exposed. But once she stretches or, even better, gets grabbed by shirt collar dominantly(another kink of mine), her top slowly slides up, exposing so much more of her smooth belly. It's about her self consciousness of her belly being bare. If you are interested I can elaborate on this kink of mine so that you have even better understanding. Let me know.

This belly kink of mine is forever present in the role play and what I would ask my partner to do is to include that element in her posts as much as possible. I am happy to elaborate on this if you would like to understand my kinks a bit better.

Humiliation, degradation, public scenes, slavery and a girls begging and pleading- just as big kinks. I plan to mix it all in all sort of ways as I intend to make this role play into a long term one if we click well, playing variety of different scenes.

The basic idea for my role play is next: I am looking for an innocent girl to train into becoming an obedient slut and slave. Plaything of mine to play with as I please and who will become an obedient slave, made to do and perform all sort of humiliating things with variety embarrassing and degrading scenes. I would appear as a police officer, coming to arrest you as you were caught stealing from a shop. It was a dare from your friends, not something you usually do, on contrary it is something you never did before. And it all went the wrong way for you...or did it? Perhaps you discover you love humiliating and degrading treatment. This is the starting point of the roke olay from which it all begins

I play in first person and would expect my partner to do the same.

Let me know if find this interesting and also ask any questions you might have.

Looking forward to playing with you..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom