Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Any Dom Male Looking to Play Big, Strong Monsters, Fandom and Taboo Fun!

Athen Cole

Planetoid
Hi everyone, I'm Athen! I've been Roleplaying off and on for over 15 years now. It's been a fun time writing with past partners and I'm looking forward to finding some new folks to play with here!

As the prefix says, I am up for any gender pairing. I have more M x F pairing, but plenty of M x M ones as well. If you have any questions about my pairings, or have a suggestion based on them, please let me know! I'd like to hear it.

I should be up front, I won't be replying all day every day. I'm a busy adult, taking care of family and working a 12 hour graveyard job. I work hard and do what I can with my days off to unwind on places like this. I will do my best to keep up with regular replies every few days at the very most, but if that's a problem with you, I'm sorry. Just the reality of my situation.

I also want to state up front I really prefer to just stick to on site PM roleplays, not a fan of discord or in-forum RPing.

My writing style tends to tailor itself to whomever I'm writing with. If you prefer lengthier, more detailed replies I can do that, or if you like simpler streamlined storytelling that's good too. I tend to prefer a 60/40 split on smut/plot. Lots of opportunities for characters to have fun and get into trouble.

I mainly play Dom, though with M x M I can switch as sub too, if you're looking for that.

My major kinks are: Public sex, risk of being caught, master/pet play, breeding and collars/leashes.

My major dislikes are anything/everything bathroom related, no god-modding, no violence and bloodshed, some rough fun but nothing seriously painful or cruel.

I've got plenty of pairings, and will include some ideas to go with them a little later on. If any of these pairings interest you, or make you want to suggest a new or similar pairing, don't hesitate to ask me about them!

If a pairing interests you and you're curious to see an idea for it, I've edited my 2nd post to have ideas corresponding with certain pairings.

First, my Monster Pairings. I always love to play a big, strong monster with an even bigger soft heart.

Orc x Elf/Knight/Princess/Prince
Dragon x Princess/Prince
Demon x Nun/New Priest
Alien x Abductee (Can also be a tentacle alien if you'd like)

My Taboo pairings are...

Father x Daughter/Son
Human Male x Orc Sisters
Boss x Employee's Wife
Farmer x Cowgirl (Anthro or just half-cow)
Father in Law x Daughter in Law

Now for my Fandom pairings, I've got these a bit more organized to help you find any particular favorites anyone else may be craving.

Nintendo
Bowser x Peach
Ridley x Samus

Resident Evil
Leon x Ashley (RE4make)
Carlos x Jill (RE3make)

Titans
Slade x Raven
Slade x Starfire
Beast Boy x Raven
Robin x Starfire/Blackfire

Spy X Family
Loid x Yor

Pokemon
Ash's Charizard x Misty
Trainer x Gardevoir

Batman
Batman x Batgirl
Batman x Harley Quinn
Batman x Poison Ivy
Poison Ivy x Harley Quinn
Villain x Batgirl

X-men
Magneto/Rogue
Magneto/Emma Frost
Wolverine/Emma Frost
Wolverine/X-23

Young Justice
Vandal Savage x Miss Martian

Invincible
Omni Man x Atom Eve
Invincible x Atom Eve

Star Wars
Dooku x Ahsoka
Anakin x Ahsoka

DBZ
Cell x Bulma
Cell x Android 18

If you've got any questions, lemme know, I look forward to hearing from you!

Last edited:
Ideas for pairings! These are just rough ideas and not set in stone, if you have something different I'd still love to hear it. Here are my fandom and various pairings ideas.

Slade x Raven: Losing Control

Raven has been with the Titans for a while, but something has changed. She's losing control over her emotions and with them, her powers. She's more angry, passionate, excited, and it's risking her friends safety. After she knocks out Beast Boy during one training session, she decides she needs to get this under control. Not sure where else to turn, Slade finds her and offers his services. At first he's just trying to use her, but does agree to help as well. In helping her master her emotions, he gets closer to her, until the two become intimate. Giving her the outlet she needs for her emotions, and helping her learn to train her incredible power as the two get more intertwined in the affair.

Humane Male x Orc Little Step-Sister(s) : A Family Affair
So this RP idea is specifically inspired by a series of doujins. Here's a link to the first one

My idea is pretty much to play out the Doujin, where he's asked to help his little Orc sister with going into heat frequently. At first doing it as a family duty, before eventually falling for her and becoming her mate full time. There's a 2nd sister as well I'd love to include, but if you're not up for doubling roles then no worries.

Batman x Batgirl: A World All Their Own

It's been roughly a year since Nightwing left town. Striking on his own, leaving the Batfamily to pick up the pieces. It's been rough, but Bruce and Barbara have had each other to lean on. It started out simple, just spending more patrols together. Then having her over more to help with cases, and then just hanging out to spend time together. Somewhere along the way, they fell for each other. Now both of them have these feelings but don't know what to do about them. Bruce eventually confesses, and from there they try and figure out how to make this work while still working together to keep Gotham safe.

Magneto x Rogue: In His Arms

Rogue has run away from the X-men, fearing her power is too great to ever let her get close to anyone. She runs far, until she's discovered by a Brotherhood scout. When Magneto hears of this, he personally goes to get her and bring her home. Offering her a place to stay, without needing to join the Brotherhood right away if she was uncomfortable. At first just offering it out of kindness to a wayward mutant, she starts spending all her time with him. Seeing how he runs Genosha, works as a leader, learning to understand and respect him more. With the two eventually getting romantic from all their time together. Unable to resist each other any longer.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom