Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female -β„•π•Šπ”½π•Ž- π•π•–π•Ÿπ•€π•–π•£'𝕀 π•Šπ•‘π•–π•”π•šπ•—π•šπ•” β„‚π•£π•’π•§π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ - 𝔽𝕣𝕖𝕖 π•Œπ•€π•– π”½π•’π•Ÿπ•₯𝕒𝕀π•ͺ

Venser The Sojourner

α΄˜ΚŸα΄€Ι΄α΄‡κœ±α΄‘α΄€ΚŸα΄‹α΄‡Κ€.
tumblr_inline_p25yqsLaVb1rvv3gj_1280.png

Status: Open || Avg. Word Count: 300-1000+ || RP Medium: PMs or Threads. || F - List

• Hello there, Blue Moon. I am Venser The Sojourner, I've been an ERP writer for 13 years, and am seeking new partners to write with.

I am in the East Coast, I am a straight cis male, I tend to have a fairly open schedule at the moment, I can reply frequently/daily or more and I'm pretty easygoing in general, to talk to about any topic at all. Please feel free to message me for any reason that you like.
  • What to expect from me:
    I tend to write to match my partners but generally I prefer longer posts full of rich, painstaking detail that are exciting to read and very much make me want to respond as quickly as possible. I do tend to write fairly fast when I'm free and am fine with novellas if need be, so long as they suit the story. As far as ratio on any particular RP, I've never much cared to put a number on it; that can range from 100/0 to the reverse and anything in between. While I enjoy smut and have zero qualms about writing it (in just about any way you can think of), I tend to get bored if there is no story or hook to hang the plot on and drive the tale forward.

What I expect from you:
    Personally, I don't have many requirements. No one is perfect but a fairly good grasp of English writing on your part is strongly preferred. I would like you to be in the 4-6 paragraph range or greater. I only write in third person past for a variety of reasons and would ask that you do the same. And I also tend to prefer partners who are pretty compatible with my kinks and limits, or at least willing to try many different things. That is it. Speaking of which...
  • Kinks:
    Domination in all forms, BDSM, spanking, dirty talk, romance, hair pulling, biting and nibbling, teasing and rubbing, grinding and secret sexual situations like under a desk; fingering, spanking, slapping, receiving oral - especially long, sloppy enthusiastic blowjobs with lots of back and forth between characters; facefucking, deepthroat, cunnilingus, teasing each part of the pussy, strict commands and control, choking, knotting, shower sex, pinning, forced or watched/mutual masturbation, kissing and foreplay, all manner of toys and instruments, whips and paddles, degradation, anal, anal training/virginity, risky sex or the threat of being caught, filming or photographing in the scene, cucking, cheating, monster and tentacles, ageplay (PLAY only; you must be 18+), non-con, dub-con, forced, cum-in-mouth and swallowing, cumplay/smearing, soft facials, bukkake, humiliation, DDlg, blackmail, corruption, breeding, creampies, light bloodplay with small cuts, etc. I mean aside from the limits, I'm down for it and am flexible to adjust. Not all of thse will apply to all RPs anyway so if you are unsure just ask.

Limits:
    Scat, vore, gore, diaper play/infantilism, carrying to term/pregnancy sex, stupid or unrealistic characters, overly cutesy bullshit or a lack of competent English. Vore is more of a negotiable/maybe depending on the story.

If there is anything in my kinks that you don't like, we simply won't use it, and if you wish to add something not listed, just let me know and we can discuss it. I have also linked my F-List above if that's easier for you.
  • Boss x Secretary
    Beast x Captured Female
    Brother/Father x Sister/Mother/Daughter
    Hero/Villian x Heroine/Villainess
    Mage/Sorceror x Witch/Apprentice
    Demon/Satan/Deity x Angel/Human
    Corrupt Pastor x New Girl At His Church

I do also have a list of fandoms that I am interested in and haven't created a thread for yet; those include Star Wars, Star Trek, Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Skyrim, Harry Potter, Game of Thrones, House of the Dragon and DC and Marvel. All the major ones you might expect are there and you can happily ask.

If you do not see your particular pairing listed and you still wish to roleplay with me, go ahead and shoot me a message and we'll talk.
  • Perhaps there was simply no hope at all to be had for him - for them, because of what it was that she'd seen. He couldn't go back and erase it, as if this was Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. The man was a gangster, through and through, and it was in his very blood, in his very veins. At the same time, so was that stark white powder, his precious and zealous pursuit of the best of the best paying off in spades, eyes dilating like her own, coursing through him.

He knew what he was doing, for sure.

"You know you want it," he said softly, though not really as a taunt or to make her more irate, but in plainspoken words as if it was merely the truth. Fuck her for coming out of that shitty club at just the wrong time. He hated it, hated it so much, especially after what they had shared that first night together, the pair of them in that wide gazebo finding spaces to be tightly bound together. This all just the worst reminder of that, in the best of ways.

Using her first name had been a calculated risk on his part. She had so much knowledge of both him and the situation even when it seemed like she didn't, so he had to throw it right back at her. If he knew her name, then he knew her famous family, and that carried a lot of weight. The last thing she would want, then, is to let it be known that she was a druggie, that she might fuck around if the man was handsome enough, that she was ruining the reputation of the de Belmonts in any way. Yet, the real trick for Ronan was to not let that linger whatsoever in her altered brain, the chemistry shiting so that they were both escalating into the abyss rapidly. Already they were gyrating, she trying to get even more friction thanks to his deft fingers and him wanting to just rip the very clothes he provided to the ground.

She wrapped her sweet cunt so tightly around him back when they first met that she nearly pulled him all the way in.

Unfortunately, he heard the magic word from her crimson lips, and Ronan was no rapist. So he really was about to cease, then and there, and would have - the iron will of control that the man possessed was that palpable. But something told him that it was more an interlude then a finally, and his rapidly beating heart said the same. Goddamn, she drove him utterly crazy, and he had to keep on going.

Thankfully, he was right. Instead of backing him right off her, she took a minute to play along his ripped chest, letting the muscles slink under her hands, that which rested beneath his simple shirt. He wished he was bare already, and he was hardly thinking straight, thanks to the snowy substance that flowed through him. "Shouldn't we though?" It was all he could say, all that he could muster up, already well aware that she was just on the cusp of losing it along with him. Tthe breaths of both became more hitched, more fervent. His hands had indeed stilled, though her fine underwear was almost halfway off; the very heat of those slickening pussy folds drove him on, an urge as strong as her own. "Fuck me, then. Fuck. Me." She had made it a curse; he made it a command, and there was no need to bet on what would follow.

The very second that she shifted, he took control fully, no longer having one single thing to keep him in check. Along with the coat falling listlessly to the ground, he felt her working to strip him of his upper garb as well. Ronan practically tore her panties right off her, needing her warm pussy to surround him again, both of them engaged in a contest to see who could kiss the other with greater desire raging. Both of his large palms cupped around the swell of her tight ass, gripping those cheeks, pushing her to and fro, a vicious grand that only made him sorely needful of the real thing once again.

"As far as last meals go, I couldn't do any better," he acknowledged swiftly, playing into her ego in full. "Just look at you, glorious and gleaming. A true prize. I'm just the lucky one here," he murmured under his breath, again feeding into that sense of pride that she owned and wore as a proud badge. Sienna de Belmont was no easy get, and he did genuinely have a keen awareness of that fact. Ronan Perez, however, didn't take his women lightly or often either, and those that got a taste usually ended up addicted. Maybe, just maybe, she'd be no different - though he still couldn't quite say where her addictions lay.

It didn't matter anymore, though. All that mattered was this, their lust blossoming into an inferno.

"You're right, I didn't. Clever girl," he noted, grasping one hand up to expose more of her chest, while the other fumbled with his zipper. Reaching in downward, he pulled free his enormous, thick cock, and slid it right up to her entrance. At the same time, just as he entered her one single inch at a time, Ronan clamped down on her right breast, letting that nipple arise pointedly between his heated lips.

They were going to fuck each other savagely and ruthlessly, and what came after no one had any clue of. But he was going to take that rocket all the way up to the moon.

If you need more samples, I have no issue sending them as requested/needed.
  • Free Use Fantasy: In my other thread, I have specific plots listed; I am in particular in this thread seeking to play out a free use story.
    366ee9f0a916739ba3d70bf4f04a6f9c.gif

The idea is that in any scenario, the RP is set up where the male character (MC) has an agreement of some kind, either forced or consensual, with the female character(s) (YCs) that they are able to do anything they want with them and to them sexually regardless of context or where they are, etc. Hence it is within that story that we can develop how this situation formed or not and go from there.

If you've read all of this and are still interested, please put the codeword Affliction in your message title or body. Thank you so much for reading and I wish you the best of days.​

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom