Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or NB On the Prowl for a Literate, Long Term Partner

Hey there, I hope you are having a great 2022, soon-to-be 2023. I can't believe we're almost there. It's been quite a few years since I roleplayed due to life getting in the way, school, etc. Things are still crazy, but I find myself needing a creative outlet. I'm 33, and I've been roleplaying since I was about 12 so you could say I'm experienced. I love to write, and I've even written a few novels I hope to finish and publish one day.

I hope to find a like-minded individual who would like to focus not just on the sex or romantic sides of the story but also on the build-up and actual storyline. I need substance in my roleplays. I like a good 40x60 or 30x70 mix of smut and storylines. If you have ideas for plots or something you'd like to try, feel free to let me know. I'll list some examples below.

Where will I roleplay?
PMs
Discord
Gmail
GoogleDocs
Google Messenger

What do I expect?
  • I would prefer someone who can give me something to work with. There will be times when we both can't write a lot, or we don't need to for the scene- that's fine. But I'd prefer two to three paragraphs per post.
  • I will do my best to get back to you at least once a week, if not more than that. I have a very demanding job so sometimes, I may only be able to rp or talk on the weekends. I expect the same from you.
  • If you can't reply for a while or you aren't feeling the rp, let me know and I'll do the same for you. We might be able to switch up the rp to bring life back into it if that's a problem.
  • I'm more than willing to talk OOC but I mainly do that for story building. We can always have a PM for Chat/Storybuilding and one for the roleplay.
When you message me, tell me what your favorite song is.

Roleplay Ideas
If it's italicized, that's what I'd prefer to play.
High School
Friend x Friend (x Friend)
Sister x Brother's Friend
Student x Teacher
Step Sister x Step Brother
Stepdaughter x Step Father
Daughter x Father's Friend
Daughter x Uncle
Younger neighbor x Older next-door neighbor
College
Roommate x Roommate
Neighbors
Co-workers
Student x Teacher
Roommate x Roommate's Brother
Mythical Creatures/Paranormal
Mermaid x Human
Human x Merman
Mermaid x Merman
Werewolf x Human
Werewolf x Werewolf
Witch x Werewolf
Witch x Human
Witch x Vampire
Witch x Warlock
Human x Vampire
Dragonrider x Dragonrider
Elf x Dragonrider
Shifter x Human
Human x Fae
Human x Deceased Lover
Angel x Human
Human x Fallen Angel
Medieval
Princess x Prince
Princess x Body Guard
Princess x Dragonrider
Princess x Knight
Court Performer x Prince
Gypsy x Prince
Fortune Teller x Client
Victorian
Young Lady x Her Intended Husband
Seamstress x High Society Man
Wild West
Mail Order Bride x Bachelor
Outlaw Girl/Cow Girl x Bar Owner/Outlaw/Cowboy

Books
The Vampire Diaries

Bonnie McCullough x Damon Salvatore
Bonnie McCullough x Matt Honeycutt
Harry Potter
Ginny Weasley x Harry Potter
Original Characters
Harry Potter Maurader's Era
Original Character x Sirius Black
Original Character x Severus Snape
The Vampire Academy
Rose Hathaway x Dimitri Belikov
Rose Hathaway x Adrian Ivashkov

Movies
Superman Returns

Lois Lane x Clark Kent
Original Character x Jason White/Kent
Secret Window(After Movie)
Magazine Writer x Mort Rainey

TV Shows
Once Upon a time

Belle x Rumpelstiltskin
Supernatural
Dean x Original
Sam x Original
Castiel x Original
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Dawn x Xander
Dawn x Original Character/ Crossover Character

Plots
You will be mine
Teacher x Student
Kidnapping - Seduction - Stalking - School

She was just your average student; there was nothing grand about her, but still, she caught her teacher's eye. He's been watching her through the years, getting bolder and more obsessed each time he gave in. He's watched her in the locker rooms. He found reasons to be near her house. He even watched her through her window. One of those nights, he just happened to be watching, he saw her boyfriend proposing to her. Realizing he's running out of time, he decides he has to have her. He develops a plan to kidnap and seduce her.

For the Love of School Craving
Teacher x Student
Step-siblings - Home alone - Teasing - Temptation - School - Romance

The son has graduated college and made a name for himself as a hunky teacher at the local high school. The daughter is on the high school dance team and in line for being Valedictorian. When their parents meet at a support group for single parents who have lost their significant others and start to date, the son and daughter become friends but decide it would be best if the school doesn't know about their family situation. After the parents get married, the step-siblings start to have feelings for each other but try not to act on them. When their parents go away for a week, what will happen with no supervision?

Be My Baby Craving
Employer x Babysitter
Romance - Teasing - Build up - Babysitting

During a storm, the single father or widower gets home late from work to relieve his babysitter. The tornado sirens went off just as she was getting ready to leave. After grabbing his child, they rush to the bathroom for protection. It seems like it's been hours, but the two find easy conversation while his child sleeps away. What happens when the tension from the storm starts making it hot and heavy between the two of them?

Magic and Strength
Princess
x Bodyguard/Knight/Prince/etc
Romance - Fantasy - Medieval - Magic

The princess is the heir to the throne in a time when only men reign. She will be the first, so she is a significant figure to her people. In this kingdom, they are governed by extreme faith in their God(s) and look down upon ancient magic and those who possess it. Possessing magical abilities is enough to be sentenced to death or other torturous punishments.

Your character is a bodyguard, knight, prince, or someone who gets close to the princess as she discovers she possesses the forbidden magic. Your character soon starts seeing the changes in her but tries not to say anything. He's curious but it's better not to ask. That's not to say he doesn't know exactly what is happening to her because he keeps a very close eye on her. Despite knowing about her magical abilities that are steadily growing within her, he doesn't act on what he knows; he sits back and waits, ready to risk his life for hers, regardless of the beliefs of those around him.

He's even got a few secrets he isn't so willing to open up about. Will they be able to open up to each other since he's the one who has all the answers she needs?

Don't Look Behind You Craving
Victim
x Detective/Killer
Suspense - Murder - Horror - Romance - Stalking - Build up

She is the victim of a stalker, and she doesn't know what she did to make him interested in her. He wants to get close to her but can't manage to speak to her more than as a client. His obsession and frustration build to the point where he starts killing off the people close to her.

After the first murder, the detective who shows up feels a need to protect her. He watches over her, but nothing progresses in the case, so he moves on to other jobs. But another murder occurs. He comes back, and this time, the detective befriends her. More starts happening, it can be discussed. The victim and the detective started to date secretly.

The whole time the killer is watching and waiting. Maybe even videotaping her. But eventually, he stops killing people. She keeps herself locked away in her house so it would be harder to get to her. It also protects people from getting close to her and getting her. After a while, the detective and the girl break up or maybe take a break because he starts working more on other cases and can't be around.

They drift apart; she reopens her store as things return to normal. This new guy comes into her life, and she opens up to him. What she doesn't know is; he's the killer. Now that he has her, he doesn't need to kill those close to her... maybe.

Anyways maybe the Detective comes back and starts talking to her? Maybe he notices something odd about her boyfriend? It's up to you. All of this can be changed, and I'm willing to play multiple characters as long as you don't mind playing the Detective and the Killer.

The Stripper and the Rockstar Craving
Stripper
x Rockstar
Romance - One Night Stand - Pregnancy - Rags to Riches

Amelia Davenport had a perfect life. She was the daughter of a stock market broker and an elementary school teacher. They had plenty of money, so when she was born, her mother quit her job. They had all the finest things in life. From an early age she was dancing. Her parents took her to dance classes, and at the age of seventeen, she got accepted to Julliard. But by her nineteenth birthday, everything had turned to shit. Her father had been embezzling millions from his clients. He was sent to jail; she had no money to pay for school, and her mother had gotten used to the good life and hated her husband for what he did.

Amelia was overqualified for most dancing jobs, but no matter if it was for a chorus girl on Broadway or in Las Vegas, no one would take her. Her father's name had robbed her of having a successful career. Her mother couldn't take seeing her daughter failing. They had less than twenty dollars to their name. Her mother had gotten so depressed that she drove them both into a tree. Amelia was asleep in the passenger seat and survived with only a few bruises.

Her mother died and left behind a good deal from a life insurance policy. But money doesn't last forever. Unlike her father, she was smart with her money. She was able to buy a flat and stay afloat, but she still needed a job. That's how she wound up dancing at the Howling Moon. Of course, she did more bartending at the strip club than dancing. Her boss saw her potential and made her an attraction. On special nights, Amelia would take the stage as Angel, due to the angel wings on her back, and make double what the other girls would make in tips.

One night before she took the stage, a rockstar decided to have a little fun. So he came to the Howling Moon, one of his favorite romping grounds from before he was famous. He was stunned by the angel before him. And when she left the stage, she noticed him. He was one of her favorite musicians, after all. The other girls were circling him, but they backed off when she came over.

Amelia took him to the backroom and gave him a private dance and much more. She knew he was back in town to shoot a music video, and she was determined to have that role. Needless to say, he was putty in her hands. She invites him home with her and after a long night of fun, they go to his mansion, where the music video shoot takes place. After the shoot, they spend another day or two together before he goes on tour.

While he's on tour, they stay in touch by talking on the phone and texting. But soon she finds out she's pregnant with twins. It's not exactly something she can tell him on the phone. She decides to wait until he comes back to town which isn't for four more months. He doesn't tell her he's coming back early and shows up on her doorstep to a surprise of his own.

Friends Love to Share Craving
Female Best Friend
x Male Best Friend x Male Best Friend
Friendships - Romance - Threesome - Prom - Relationship - Risk of Pregnancy
She and her two best friends had been inseparable since elementary school. They grew up in the same neighborhood and their parents were best friends. Their families often took trips together. It never seemed odd how close she was to the two boys; they were always together, so it was better they were friends. No one knew how close they were, though.

Since they were responsible, their parents allowed them plenty of privacy and as the three of teenagers started experiencing hormones and changes, it was only natural that they start exploring. To be honest, she was a bit naive when they first started experimenting by touching or taking peaks; she thought it was normal. While the boys did know a bit better, they did love her, and... they couldn't help but fantasize about her; and about sharing her. After all, they were all best friends.

We can discuss the details of what they have or haven't done. But the idea starts near or at prom. The three of them go together and rent a hotel room, where they've agreed to lose their virginity together.

I'll be adding more plots later, but this is just to get started. I have an f-list and we can use some of these if you'd like. If you wanna plot our own storyline, let me know.

Back
Top Bottom