Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Any Rimjobs, aliens, rockstars, and more

GarrusVakarian2869

Sir Rims-A-Lot
Welcoming Committee
tumblr_phdlxfOnS51uby4wto1_500.gif

About Me...

Hello fellow freaks and geeks! You can call me GV. I’m willing to play any gender and will do all sorts of pairings and scenarios. Whether it’s OC x OC or fandom-related pairings, I promise you that I am your go to guy. My main cravings are listed further within the thread, but I am more than happy to take your suggestions and ideas. My kinks apply either way regardless of gender, so I promise you I will be a good partner regardless of your gender or preferences in terms of being sub or dom. What else can I say, I’m what you’d call a true switch! (gentle reminder to read through ALL my kinks before messaging me though.) Anyways, here is some information on who I am!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
zootopia-nick-wilde.gif

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm 20
Go by he/him and they/them
Pansexual
Pacific Standard Time
Love watching movies
Love listening to music
Huge MMA fan
Big Deftones fan

Information About Roleplaying:

• Post Frequency:
    I'll respond as much as I can depending on my schedule. If I don't get back to you within a day, feel free to give me a nudge to remind me, I like to stay active but sometimes things happen..
  • Post Style: Varies depending on partner, but if you have any preferences, let me know. I can write multiple paragraphs or a few short sentences, it all depends on what you give me. I can write in first or third person, but I prefer third.
  • OOC: I greatly appreciate friendly discussion about the plot! If we're friends on top of roleplay partners I feel that will only make our collaborations better.
  • Plot/Smut: I like focusing on the smut side of things, but that doesn't mean we should neglect the plot side of things.

Writing Partner Expectations:

I'm a pretty chill laid-back writer in terms of my style. I won't be asking for insanely long paragraphs and overly detailed messages but I do ask that you write at least a few sentences each response, cause the less you give me to work with the less I'll be able to satisfy you. I love writing long detailed stories, but I understand sometimes responses are better when they're simple and to the point. I don't ask for much so this shouldn't be a real issue, but I simply ask for the bare minimum, if you're not passionate or into the role we're doing then simply tell me so neither of our times are wasted. I hate getting into a rp only to get ghosted, if life gets in the way please inform me ahead of time.

My F-list page:

My Cravings, Kinks, and Limits:

Must haves!
Kinks I Like
My Limits
Rimming (both giving and receiving)PeggingPiss
Making outAge DifferencesVomit
TeasingCum SwappingBeastiality
FacefuckingVideo RecordingUnderaged
AssplayBig CocksVore
Throat/creampiesPublicGuro
Worshipping each other's buttsFear of getting caughtRape
Dirty talkExhibitionismSexual Assault
DegenerationEye fucking
BimboificationChastity
Idol Worship
Footplay
Cuckolding
Cheating
Ass Kissing
Hair Pulling
Humiliation

(5 stars = in demand most):
Pairings: (nsfw gifs/images when you click on pairings)
(willing to change gender roles around or use ocs in place of certain fandom roles, ie: Nick wilde x oc, etc)
(also will only roleplay characters 18 or over, NOTHING Under 18)

Original Stories:
Alien / Human
Mob leader / sex worker
Monster / Human
Slasher Villain / Victim

Rockstar / Groupie
Knight/Prince or Princess
Hitman / Target

In demand fandom pairings:

MxF pairings
Nick Wilde / Judy Hopps *****
Tarzan / Jane ****
Thanos / Gamora ***
Batman / Harley Quinn **
Joker / Harley Quinn *****
Miles Morales / Gwen Stacy *****
Beast Boy / Raven *****
Invincible / Atom eve *****
Garrus Vakarian / Femshep
Belle / The Beast ****

MxM Fandom Pairings

Spiderman / Deadpool *****
Batman / The Joker ****
Nick wilde / Chief Bogo *****
Miles Morales / Peter Parker ***
Viktor / Yuri **
Mordecai / rigby **
Darth Vader / Boba Fett
Beast boy / Robin **
Murdoc / 2d
OTHER CHARACTERS I'M DOWN TO WORKSHOP
Jafar
Aladdin
Hades
Hercules
Quasimodo
Scar
Mufasa
David Martinez
Ariel
Murdoc Nikkals
Nick Wilde
Beast Boy
Deadpool
Miles Morales
Peter Parker
Junkrat
Esmerelda

Fandoms I'd be interested in brainstorming ideas about:

Marvel
Disney
Dc
Devilman Crybaby
The Shape of Water
Star Wars
Gorillaz
Parasyte
Black Butler
Cyberpunk Edgerunners
Puss in boots
Friday the 13th
Halloween
Phantom of the Opera
It
Monster
Overwatch

Plot Ideas:

Miles and Gwen had grown close quite close over the years through the countless wild adventures they’d been on together. The two developed a deep admiration and affection for one another, which eventually led to Gwen regularly coming into Miles’s universe to patrol together! However, it would be an understatement to say that it would be an understandment to say there wasn’t at least some… tension between the pair~

Miles and Gwen had become very close over the years due to the countless wild adventures they had experienced together, how can you not? As a result, they developed a deep admiration and affection for each other, leading to Gwen regularly joining Miles in patrolling the streets of New York in his universe. However, it would be an understatement to say that there wasn't at least some …tension between the pair~ They both had huge crushes on each other starting very early on in their relationship. Everyone knew it, including them, but both of them struggled with communicating their feelings to each other. I guess it was only a matter of time before their feelings would boil over.

Things are about to get sticky!~
Being the frontman of a popular band definitely has its perks. You've got incredible wealth, the freedom to express yourself, and the ability to dress however you want... Oh, and being able to sleep with a ton of good-looking boys and girls! There are groupies who are completely infatuated with you, fellow bandmates who can't take their eyes off your physique, and even those who claim they're not fans but secretly find you utterly captivating. You can be one of those said people! Like with all my ideas, I'm also down to reverse the roles/positions, change things around, etc. I can play the rockstar, or you can play the rockstar! Rock on, skate fast, and eat ass!

Anything Else...

garrus2.gif
I hope I've provided enough information to help you consider whether or not I am the right choice for you as your roleplay partner. If you've made it this far, I greatly appreciate you! I hope this is enough to help you consider sending me a pm! Thank you for reading! If you've made it this far, please tell me your favorite color and album (Purple rain by Prince is my favorite)

Last edited:
I've been struggling with my mental and physical health as of late so I apologize for the slowdown in responses. Finals are coming up and on top of that I'm recovering from a fractured rib. That being said I'm always looking for new partners, of you're a current partner and see this please give me a heads up. I hate being unresponsive, but life's been kicking my ass lately.
20230501_105143.jpg

Back
Top Bottom