Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

World's Unknown (fandom crossover idea)

ZoneyGirl

Genderless Blob
Hi I'm ZoneyGirl and I'm here in hopes that we both can fulfill each others cravings of fandom love. Its that simple.

a few details
  • i prefer the story to smut ratio to lean more story. 70:30 is ideal, but i will go as low as 50:50 if the plot is good enough
  • i have health issues, so please be patient
  • i prefer to rp here or on discord
  • reference images are useful, helps my brain picture scenes a bit better
  • do not hold back, i will have a list that has a few limits, otherwise most things are on the table
  • work with me to develop a story
  • google is a best friend for learning the basics of a canon character. I will research one of yours if you will do it for my own.

Worlds Unknown (fandom crossover idea!)
This idea will allow both of us to be selfish and play with a variety of canon characters from various fandoms we enjoy. Google is an easy fix if we don't know a character but are willing to try to play them. Thinking we can have a rotating cast of characters with us playing a few for each other, alongside our own OCs.​
The plot is simple. Our OC's are thrust into a strange world. They are claimed to be the heroes that this world has been waiting for. The chosen to lead a group to potential save not only this world, but the ones they come from. A shadowy threat, strange and savage creatures, and powerful magic. The threat can range, but it is there and it is up to our OCs to save it. Fear not, they will not be alone. Others have been chosen, heroes, villains, and more from various games, tv shows, movies, and more are brought in to aid our OCs. Each having a small group that they can call upon. Each member having their own strengths and weaknesses in the fights to come. Each one fighting to get back home. Together they must survive. They'll be sent on various missions. Take down threats, learn more about what is going on and slowly prepare for the final fight. Downtime will be given. They'll come back to a village with all the comforts that one could one. A tavern for drinking. A luxurious bathhouse. Plenty of choices of dining. And comfortable beds to sleep in. They'll spend plenty of time together. And during this, many things can come of it. After all sex is a great way to relieve stress. Our OCs might have to deal with villains taking advantage of them. Or perhaps they themselves take advantage of these new founds allies. It is up to us to figure that out.​
Its a simple plot. Room for story, romance, violence, and all sorts of other things we might desire. I personally am a fan of darker themes so much of want I want, will revolve around that. I figure we will have our OCs characters and then play 3-5 canons characters for each other. We will give each other a list of fandoms and the characters in it we would like to play against and take it from there. I will start with my list. Anyone in bold is a craving.​
Dutch van Der Linde - Red Dead Redemption 2
Arthur Morgan - Red Dead Redemption 2
Illidian Stormrage - Warcraft
Nathanos Blightcaller - Warcraft
Wrathion - Warcraft
Billy Russo - Netflix Punisher
Vergil - Devil May Cry
Handsome Jack - Borderlands 2
Zane Flynt - Borderlands 3
Bronn - Game of Thrones
Aemond Targaryen - House of the Dragon
Daemon Targaryen - House of the Dragon
Loki - MCU
Bucky Barnes - MCU
Dracula - Netflix Castlevania
Halsin - Baldur's Gate 3
Zevlor - Baldur's Gate 3
Lord Enver Gortash - Baldur's Gate 3

the on's and off's
if something is not on the list but you think i would like to try it in the roleplay. please do bring it to me and we can discuss. i won't ever have all the things i want to explore. or have the word stuck on the tip of my tongue and hope it comes to me later. dealing with a couple of those atm.
Love​
Yes​
Maybe​
Never​
non con
biting
general roughness
violence
BDSM
impact play
choking/breathplay
pinning against stuff