Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Favorite Games?

Valndrisa

Babygirl/Slave/Submissive/Little
What are your favorite games? Mine are:
Skyrim
Oblivion
Dragon Age
Dragon's Dogma
Assassin's Creed

Dark Souls had me hooked almost immediately.
I put 50 hours into Skyrim my first time playing, and then stopped and never picked it up again. I just never felt like picking up where I left off.
I grew up on Metroid and MechWarrior 4, and they remain some of my favorites to this day.

All in all, I find myself playing games that are easy to pick back up after being away a while. Lots of stuff on Switch for example, Pokemon, Stardew Valley, etc.

My list of favourites is always changing depending on my mood but recently my list would probably include,
- Outer Wilds: amazing game about exploring
- Metro 2033: super atmospheric shooter that I'm rather nostalgic about.
- Halo: just a classic for me.
- portal: great puzzle game.
- Frostpunk: best city builder I know, really makes you feel frantic in the shadow of an impending ice age. That game can make me feel chills on the warmest summer day.

My first favourite would probably be Oblivion. I spent way too much time in that game. Beside that, I like strategy games. In that genre, WarCraft 3 will forever hold a special place for me. But so far as perfect real-time strategy goes, I will more readily recommend Company of Heroes. I remember re-playing just a single scenario, over and over again, at least ten times, just because it was so engaging.

Back
Top Bottom