Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Variety of Taboo RP options (NSFW)

sluttymom

Planetoid
Hey there.

I'm looking for anyone who wants to take part in any of the ideas I will be listing below.
Mainly to do with taboo topics but if non of them take your fancy we can make some up on our own!
Baldurs gate 3 DND

I have been really into doing a dnd campaign for a baldurs gate themed roleplay and I'd say this is my main request and if you'd like to try a dnd campgin with me let me know. My character would be a milf version of shadow heart
Here

Modern:

Herbology Milf teacher

not sure with this one but I mean look at this milf I just wanna do something as her
Herbology Teacher

A SCP containment facility.​
SCP-069

"The sex pest"
Threat Level : Keter
SPECIAL CONTAINTMENT PROCEDURE

SCP-069 Must be kept in a containment facility disguised as a home. Personnel should not dress in lab gear or equipment when visiting SCP-069 as this will cause emotional distress and almost certain destruction of the planet. A woman between the ages of 25 to 55 should be in the company of SCP-069 as this seems to calm him down when he becomes restless, surveillance should be kept discreet but data collected can be used for monetary gain due to the nature of SCP-069 and clips and videos of the SCP seems to be sought after and can be sold off...
Prisoner M class can be used to care for SCP-069 but any male prisoners seem to make the teen angry and has been known to kill them on sight, situation B resulted in the deaths of 2 male prisoners and 3 Milf class prisoners left in a babbling frenzy and pregnant known as SCP-069-1 onwards.. Milf class prisoners and personnel may be required to copulate with SCP-069 when he becomes [REDACTED].. He sees prisoners in this state as his mother and needs her help with [Redacted]..

DESCRIPTION

SCP-069 takes the form of a late teen roughly the age of [REDACTED] but this is not his form, his original form is unknown but has seemed to learn to integrate with the human population but in a warped form.. He preys on single moms and older women like a spoiled brat to get what he wants only when his emotions start to flare, M class prisoners have been known to want to be his mother and have an attachment to him after he decides he wants her... It becomes very difficult to seperate the chosen prisoner from him as the "mother" becomes unnaturally strong and will always know where to find him. SCP-069 has been observed with a [REDACTED] inch cock and will use it to mate with the chosen mother. M class prisoners have been observed mating with him for 3 days straight, footage of this event seems to affect mothers more than regular women.

His threat level has been changed to safe if managed correctly but if neglected and his needs ignored then SCP-069 will become a Keter level SCP. He has been known to cum [REDACTED] BUCKETS of semen with seemingly endless amounts... Many known SCP-069 offspring have been seen with similar features and abilities, however SCP-069's offspring can be put into containment but they can also be [REDACTED]. An onlyfans account has been created for the SCP with the explicit reason for making money on the sister website ONLYFANS mom's edition to great success and has become the top creator and many, many participants have offered their help to contain the SCP.
Image below depicting M class prisoner a convicted [REDACTED] tending to SCP-069's sexual needs...
Additional notes : SCP has been observed to never age and is permanently [Redacted] years old​

My Mom is a nymphomaniac. -

A classic mom and son sort of setting perhaps where a son with a rather strange mom, she had been acting differently since those men in black suits came over to visit and she hasn't been acting the same since then and now she sees her son more as sex object rather than a person. She steadily declines into a sex addicted mother and the police could be called and she would be sent away.
The ending can be adjusted to whatever outcome you would like. (Reference)

Sci Fi:

Alien invasion onto my small space ship -

I saw a small little animation of a alien monster getting on board of a ship and slowly getting settled in without her knowing and then it starts to mess with the systems and after a while it dead locks the ship within a planets orbit and then starts to come out and come for her and start to play with her and over time it begins breeding her before long its been a few months and the ship is out of power and she's being used like a vat to breed this monster's spawn...

for reference

Detroit Become Human (DBH) -

In a futuristic setting where androids have been made so well that they almost resemble humans 1 to 1 except a blue dot on the side of their head.
they have made androids for all types of work even some for lewder jobs which is where the maid bot comes in, a faulty maid bot that was given to a family of 1 and during work time gets an electrical shock which triggers corrupt memories and gains the coding of a sex bot which ends up taking out her needs on the son she is supposed to be looking after.

Cyberpunk 2077 -

Very much based off of the cyberpunk world and universe but styled more in the way of a DnD campaign with an emphasis on a lewd journey to night city legend.

Post Apocalypse:

Zombies -

A classic zombie apocalypse, however instead of a zombie disease its an infectious lewd virus where the people who are infected are very difficult to tell apart and the longer they go without sex the stronger the symptoms become till the person can't go a minute without sex. Along the journey a mother and a son are trying to survive and come across an orgy and the mother is bitten by one of the infected milfs but tries to fight it, slowly succumbing to the effects of the virus. (the mother)

bunker life

The bombs fell on the united states during the middle of the day of October 23rd 2077 and you were whisked away from your home by Vault Tec to your new home underground and soon you come to realise that you are the only male and you have to live with 8 other older women including your mom and well... A lot of time underground with no relief and lots of hot milfs can get lewd quicker than you realise..

Some more idea can be made if non pick your fancy but I will be adding more to the list.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom