Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Anyone else love family making in their stories?

Asami Kimura

Patiently waiting to be breed by my master~
For me I love stories where it starts off with two characters and they make a big family.

In my opinion Pregnancy/Impregnation and breeding is my favorite (including male preg) and let me tell you why. It's more than just sex or like a fetish for me but I love the idea of making a story where the characters get pregnant as that means more characters, more story, more development, and more ways to add stuff like drama. Also, there is nothing more beautiful or sexy than a woman bringing life into the world. And as a woman, it's more personal too. Pregnant women have a glow to them, a beautiful ora that shines as she tells the world, I'm having a baby <3 I'll never understand how anyone could find pregnancy gross, it's the most beautiful thing in the world, bringing life. <3

Last edited by a moderator:
@impreg21

Lol but in all seriousness, I dig the idea of building generations in stories as well. It's hard finding people who are into working for that kind of thing, though; some past and current partners find the idea less than appealing, and I can understand it. I enjoy geeking out at the world changing as a result of a character's actions, so building up a relationship to reach the point of children is also exciting. In a way, they get to reap the rewards and consequences of whatever their parents did before them, kind of like the real world.

I’m a fan of including it in my RPs though most don’t last long to get into the details, but it does sounds over like the family making can alot to the right RP.

@impreg21

Lol but in all seriousness, I dig the idea of building generations in stories as well. It's hard finding people who are into working for that kind of thing, though; some past and current partners find the idea less than appealing, and I can understand it. I enjoy geeking out at the world changing as a result of a character's actions, so building up a relationship to reach the point of children is also exciting. In a way, they get to reap the rewards and consequences of whatever their parents did before them, kind of like the real world.
Same! I have this one story still going on I started like 4 years ago where I started off with two characters and as of now they are 60 and 65 years old and had 15 babies and when they got older they made their own families. We play tons of different characters now as it's a huge family ^^How did we keep it going? Adding stuff like drama and other things in the story to keep it spicy. c:

100%. Especially in my medieval-fantasy plots, where lineage and dynasty can be real important to noble/royal houses. I wouldn't say it's a kink for me, but more a story element and the hope of turning the RPs into generational plots is always fun, as you have an established setting with a cast of characters already good to go, and fun cameos by the original mains. Who doesn't like making fictional family trees too? :p I have two five plus years RPs where the grandchildren of the original main characters are just being born. I don't feel as if it causes the RP to drag on, especially in a medieval plot, as me personally I can always fathom up drama and story arcs through external or internal means.

It's vital however that you and your partner understand the importance of strategic time-skips though, I feel like.

@impreg21

I can't believe I just got a shoutout for this XD

My only RT (shared across both on-site and off-site requests) is literally named "Pregnancy/Impregnation".

This is an idea I would love to experiment more with. On another site, I have a game going with someone where we're doing something like this. Except it's not exactly consensual.

At first, I thought this was just a thread about creating large family trees as part of a character's background/backstory. lol

I'd go so far as to say that it's a must for me in many cases, granted the story allows or calls for it or if it's even possible given the context of the characters. If it isn't, no harm or loss, but I will definitely say that I prefer to have families in my RPs.

I generally finish the RP before the characters are old enough to die, but children and all, sure, and I love building.

I don't mind if it happens later on, more like a side thing after there's some build up between characters or it could very well be at the end of the story. Again, I don't mind it. I just don't like the sole focus being on the pregnancy.

Its been generations, no pun intended since I have done a generational rp. It was fun, one of the funnest I ever did.

100%. Especially in my medieval-fantasy plots, where lineage and dynasty can be real important to noble/royal houses. I wouldn't say it's a kink for me, but more a story element and the hope of turning the RPs into generational plots is always fun, as you have an established setting with a cast of characters already good to go, and fun cameos by the original mains. Who doesn't like making fictional family trees too? :p I have two five plus years RPs where the grandchildren of the original main characters are just being born. I don't feel as if it causes the RP to drag on, especially in a medieval plot, as me personally I can always fathom up drama and story arcs through external or internal means.

It's vital however that you and your partner understand the importance of strategic time-skips though, I feel like.

I was literally about to come in and say this expecting to find you here. Then I saw your post, Benny. 😁

Seconding this!

Back
Top Bottom