Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sex in the City(Pyrofox1313XEtherial)[NSFWIMAGES]

Hearing Aya encourage him to cum in her mouth was so hot for the young nerd. He was sorely tempted to immediately give his little Asian kitten exactly what she was begging for. On the other hand, Matt wanted to enjoy Aya's oral skills for as long as possible. Besides, it didn't look like Calvin or Steve were going to last much longer anyway. Both young men were pumping in and out of Aya's tight holes to their heart's content. Their grunts and groans told the story. Neither of them quite had the stamina that the nerd had. Couple that fact with the knowledge of just how tight Aya was, and Matt assumed each of his friends only had a few more minutes left.

As Aya drooled all over his cock, Matt felt like he was in heaven all over again. The clapping of Steve's balls against the Asian girl's big, round cheeks grew louder and more frequent. Calvin and Steve's faces were twisted into various visions of pleasure. Each young man virtually went cross-eyed as they tried to hang on for dear life. Steve was the first to blow his load. The young man pulled out of Aya's tight ass and began to stroke his fat cock. It wasn't long before Deadpool's cock jerked and spasmed in his hand. His cock exploded as his wad of cream cum landed on Aya's round cheeks and lower back. It seemed as if Steve produced a noticeably smaller load than Matt did. About a minute later it was Calvin's turn to blow his load. Reluctantly, he pulled himself out of Aya's perfect pussy. Immediately, his large hand began stroking his big cock, and within a few pumps, he was blasting against Aya's torso.

Shortly after Calvin blew his load, Matt's time had come. Again. As Aya's mouth worked itself up and down the nerd's meaty shaft it began to pulse. The young nerd could feel his balls contracting. "Oh fuck," Matt barely groaned out before filling Aya's mouth with fresh, warm cream. As in a trance, Aya's head kept bobbing up and down spreading the nerd's load all over his shaft. In a matter of moment, Aya had cleaned Indy's cock completely leaving no trace of his sticky white gift behind. Calvin and Steve cleaned themselves off as best they could before returning themselves to their costumes. Danny and Jake stepped forward eagerly extracting their manhoods from the cumbersome costumes. Despite his big attitude Danny turned out to be the smallest of the bunch.

Yet, the Plague Doctor stepped forward confidently, seemingly assured in the knowledge that he was about to get some Asian pussy. Jake seemed a little more tentative than Danny but he was still clearly eager to fuck Aya. He wasn't quite as big as Matt but he easily dwarfed Danny's size. The young nerd looked at his Asian princess as if silently asking her how she wanted to proceed.

Aya was not expecting such a fun train ride. With Calvin and Steve pounding her like there’s no tomorrow her whimpering could be heard throughout the train car. They followed Matt’s instructions and when she felt the first wave of cum on her back she gasped. It was hot and sticky I got all over her school uniform but then the second wave came and Calvin came all over her torso. Her mouth was full of her sweet Indiana Jones still sucking and slipping on that thick cock.

When her sweet nerd lost it and filled her mouth with his sweet cream. He heard her moan with happiness. He felt every swallow and squeezed her throat on his thick shaft. He got her to swallow every last drop even if she got him a little messy she went back to lick it clean him off perfectly.

The part of her was sad that you guys didn’t come in her butt when she looked down at Matt’s wonderful God’s gift she didn’t care especially since she wanted that cock again. A part of his little doll didn’t notice the other guys step up but she did notice Jake and made a come hither motion with her finger. She was fine with that one but the minute Danny stepped up and pulled himself out she shot him a look of disgust. She pointed at Jake. “You…” looking him up and down and give you his cock a size up. “You can fuck me but not you.” Was with her finger pointed towards Danny as she frowned at a small penis. “ I won’t even feel that and besides I don’t even like you. “ I want my Indiana again and I want him but not that one keep that ugly doctor away from me. He’s not allowed to touch me. But your friends can…” she didn’t realize how mean she was being but she was being honest and this drug made Her more honest than she realized she turn Danny down but she did not turn him down kindly.

What she did next would probably be considered taunting as she wheeled her ass showing off both her slightly gaping holes. Inviting Jake to do his best or worse and use her like the other two did. Looking towards Calvin and Steve she gave a link. “ if either of you can get up again you’re welcome to do something else to me just not the plague doctor. He can watch and see what he can’t touch use your hand doctor I’m sure you use it all the time.” Aya shot back at Danny. He really pissed her off earlier and now her anger was showing by not letting him even get a touch of her sexy half nude and covered in cum body.

If looks could kill, Matt suspected that Danny had such a look on his face underneath his Plague Doctor's mask. "What the actual fuck?" Danny exclaimed. He was clearly beside himself at that particular moment. "Are you telling me that nerd gets some pussy but I don't?" Danny continued, his voice seething with a combination of anger and disbelief. At this point, Matt and the rest of the group were staring at Danny as if to say, 'Don't ruin this for us.' However, Danny's temper wouldn't be assuaged so easily. Despite the fact that he had essentially been told to fuck off, Danny continued to step forward defiantly as if daring someone to stop him. Unfortunately for Danny, nearly everyone in the group held out an arm to block his advance. They had all been won over by pussy.

"Maybe you'll get the next girl?" Calvin said, with a tone that belied his own incredulity. Danny mumbled something incoherent as a response. The young man was so angry that he could barely form words. Even though chaos was swirling around him, Jake didn't even seem to notice. The young man, dressed as The Mandolorian, stepped forward his hard cock all ready sprung free of his trousers. Before the pair could start Matt reached over and grabbed Aya's wrist and pulled the young Asian girl into his lap facing away from him. "It's my turn to fill that ass up," Matt grunted into the sexy Asian girl's ear. "Maybe after all of this is over you could come back to my place and we could have some more... private fun." The young nerd continued hoping to get Aya alone.

Thoroughly restrained by his friends, Danny had no choice but to sit there and watch Jake and Matt continue the festivities with Aya. One of the Plague Doctor's hands barely managed to hold onto his phone and point it at the Asian girl. His other hand loosely clasped around his small cock. As Aya got comfortable on his lap, Matt wasted little time grabbing his little pet's hips and lowering her into his thick, meaty cock. Jake took this as an invitation to insert his own meaty rod into Aya's soaked, waiting pussy. It only took a minute or two for the young men to start pounding Aya's holes in a slow, deep rhythm. Matt tried to keep eye contact and tell Aya how amazing her warm, tight ass was, but the nerd's eyes were soon rolling into the back of his head and the only thing that came out were grunts of lust and pleasure.

Aya forgot all about Danny boy as she had other men to play with. “That nerd has more dick than you’ll ever will.” Aya shot back as her last comment. The other men kept him far from her as the one dressed from the Mandalorian unzipped as Matt pulled her down filling that tight ass with thick meat. “Take me home after this Indiana….” Turning back making eye contact with Matt. Jake pushed into her cum filled pussy shoving Matt’s cum deeper. Even will this train of men raw dogging her Matt was the only one who shot though she was probably full of precum from each of them.

Danny would be treated to Aya’s loud moans as both men began to double penetrate her holes and out of spite she pulled in Jake for a kiss only to piss off danny but Matt knew that he was taking her home. Breaking that kiss she turned her head back to try and get Matt to kiss her.

It felt so fucking good as Jake shoved Matt’s cream deeper with his hardcore pumping. “So close Indy so close….” Aya moaned as she rocked back on Matt even more as her eyes closed and she was trying not to burst too quickly.

Lost in a haze of lust, Matt gripped Aya's hips as he began to maneuver the young Asian woman up and down his thick, meaty shaft. The young nerd almost couldn't believe just how warm and tight her perfect little asshole was. Jake's hips started pushing forward, matching Matt's speed and intensity with his own thrusts. As Aya turned her head to face him, Matt eagerly leaned in and locked lips with his hot new Asian lover. The young nerd, slid his tongue into Aya's mouth as he groaned out from the feeling of her tightest hole constricting around his meaty cock. Jake reached out and grabbed one of Aya's bouncing breasts and gave it a light squeeze. Not wanting to be left out, Matt reached around with his large hand and gripped Aya's other breast, rubbing and tugging on her perfect nipple.

Matt's grip on Aya's hips grew a little tighter as he dragged the young woman up and down his girthy pole at an increased pace. The nerd felt his balls contracting again. He didn't want to finish so quickly but the sensation of being inside Aya's ass was overwhelming. The look on Jake's face mirrored how Matt was feeling and it was pretty clear that the Mandolorian would be blowing his load in short order. "I'm gonna fill up this tight little ass soon," Matt grunted into Aya's ear as he leaned in and nibbled on his little toy's earlobe. "This is the best pussy I've ever fucked!" Jake grunted out, though it almost seemed as if he was talking to himself considering how enamored Matt and Aya seemed to be with one another.

Without warning, Jake suddenly pulled out of Aya's tight pussy and began to stroke his thick cock. It didn't take very long for the Mandolorian to reach his climax. Several thick streams of Jake's white, creamy load landed on Aya's perky, amble bosom. "Fuck, it's so hot seeing your tits covered in cum like that," Matt groaned as he continued to pump Aya's ass. The young nerd's meat throbbed wildly, "I'm gonna cum baby," Matt grunted as he stopped holding himself back. His shaft throbbed hard one last time as his own copious injection of fresh cum exploded inside of his Asian toy's tight, little hole. Speechless and a little exhausted from busting so many nuts in a row, Matt leaned back against his seat. He didn't even bother to try to pull out or put himself away.

Meanwhile Jake, Calvin, Steve, and Danny were busy rearranging their costumes. Danny hadn't even gotten to cum by the time the action was over. "We really should get out of here. I think we've caused enough of a scene," Calvin said in an attempt to be the voice of reason. Matt was under the impression that Aya would be going home with him. However, the night was still young and there were plenty of parties and more than enough trouble that the group could get themselves into. "What do you want to do?" Matt whispered to Aya. "We could stay out a little longer but you know I'm going to take you back to my place sooner or later," Matt concluded with a little wink to his little princess.

Aya was Lost in a sea of pleasure. Her focus was on Matt more than anyone else she forgot that she was being watched by other men at his friend was fucking her tight pussy. Between the both of them she was losing control as they felt her clutch on both of them. Her ass looking Matt at her pussy trying to suck the cum out of his friend puppy deep into her tight fuck hole.

Jake was grabbing and massaging her big soft breasts as he pounded her like a toy. The sounds of both of them slapping against her flesh or too much and they felt her body quake entirely. Their personal doll lost control as she bit Matt’s lip while they made out.

The where she was clenching Jake pulled out just in time because if he kept pumping her she would’ve begged him to come inside her pussy. It was then he shot all over her chest when she pulled out of her causing her to grow into that kiss. Hearing mats words she broke the kiss.”Cum in me again sexy Indiana!” Were her words telling him to come inside her and when he did the way she lost her breath and cried the train would’ve known exactly what the entire group of member doing to her.

Matt was still buried deep inside her as she rocked on his exploding cock covered in Jake’s sperm. “Oh god…” she moaned as she sat there while the other men rearrange their costumes and daddy did not even get to take part of any of this. “Take me home with you…please…” even though Matt offered another party and that they could go out all she wanted to do is go back with him. She said it loud enough for the men around her to hear. This nerd dresses Indiana Jones was taking this sexy piece of ass home with him and skipping any further parties. “I prefer sooner rather than later baby.” She purred her answer once again hoping he would understand that she was going home with him and no one else in that group.

Almost as suddenly as the flurry of sexual activity began, it ended. Everyone in the small group wore satisfied smiles upon their faces. Well, everyone except for Danny that is. As soon as everyone had arranged themselves into something more presentable, Matt decided it was time to take Aya back to his place for some more personal festivities. He had shared his new Asian friend enough and he was eager for some one-on-one time. "We're heading out," Matt declared as he took Aya's hand. The young man wanted to make a clean break from his friends before they tried to rope Aya into more stunts. Which admittedly she seemed eager to do. However, Matt and Aya wasted no time disembarking from the train at the next stop. His apartment was a ways away still, so he ordered an Uber to pick them up.

Thankfully, the ride to Matt's apartment was a short one because the nerd could barely refrain from shoving his fat cock back inside of his little princess. Hell, Matt rubbed, groped, and teased Aya all throughout the Uber ride. Either the driver didn't notice or had enough common sense not to say anything about the young nerd's lewd behavior. Yet, even though they were being watched in a car, Matt couldn't keep his lips off of Aya's. The young nerd's warm mouth found Aya's neck and he kissed and nibbled on her sensitive skin. Still thoroughly turned on from his unbelievable train ride, Matt's large hand began to rub and squeeze his Asian lover's exposed thighs. Before they could get to the good part, Matt and Aya arrived at the young nerd's apartment build.

Still glued to one another, Matt quickly lead Aya into his small apartment near the local campus. Immediately, Matt's hands reached for the little lacy bow that held Aya's top together and undid it. "I've been waiting to get those yummy tits out again," the nerd said with a devilish smile on his face. His cock was already aching to get free again but right now he wanted to tease his new lover. The horrendously horny nerd lead Aya to a small nearby couch and pulled the beautiful Asian girl into his lap. Matt's hands immediately reached up Aya's short skirt and cupped her round cheeks as he pulled his new pet in for another deep kiss. "I hope you don't plan on leaving tonight," Matt said with a playful wink.

Almost like a flash mob the group quickly readjusted their clothing and even helped Aya with hers. She was still woozy from the drug but even more so from all the sex and pounding she took. She wasn’t expecting to get that big of a reception. The Woman dressed as a school girl could hardly stand when everything was over. Danny had long been forgotten and The only one out of this entire gang bang she remembered or was memorable to her was Matt.

What’s your clothing was suggested she left with Matt even waiting a goodbye to a couple of the guys but nothing more than that. Danny did not even get a goodbye. Leaving with Matt she was a bit woozy and giggly as she clogged to him as he led her to his place. It felt like forever but she kissed him and couldn’t keep her hands off of him. Being so close to campus it didn’t even register with her since her focus was kissing and feeling him up like they were a newlywed couple.

Buy a stroke of luck or a miracle she managed to get all her things and keep them with her and not lose it. She still had her purse and IDs even after drinking what they gave her. When I got to His Pl., Matt easily got her out of her clothing and doing the ribbon that kept her shirt on. When she entered she kicked her shoes off. “Why would I leave tonight? I’m not going anywhere.” Her voice purred as she went back to kissing his neck now that she was at his place she didn’t have to worry about where the train was taking her.

"That's exactly what I wanted to hear," Matt replied to Aya's comment about not going anywhere. Once Aya's top was untied, Matt quickly took the Asian woman's top off. The young nerd smiled to himself as Aya's lacey, pink semi-transparent bra was revealed. 'How did I get so lucky tonight?' The young nerd thought to himself as he felt the pleasant pressure of Aya's weight on his lap. Get to see more of the beautiful Asian schoolgirl, Matt reached around and unhooked Aya's bra as well. Seeing Aya's voluptuous breasts bounce free was enough to get Matt's motor running again. The young man could feel himself start to harden beneath Aya's rounded cheeks.

Matt's hands returned to Aya's hips as he pulled his new Asian pet a little closer. The young nerd's buried his face between Aya's perky bosom as he began to lick and suck on her tits with reckless abandon. The only thing going through the nerd's mind at that moment was getting his fill of his little princess's perfect titties. The nerd's warm tongue encircled Aya's nipples, his warm lips closing over one nipple before teasing it with his warm mouth. Then, Matt repeated the process with the other. The nerd's large hand reached up and began to rub and squeeze whichever breast his mouth wasn't currently attached to.

Though he was thoroughly enjoying making out with Aya, the hung nerd was starting to get excited. "Come on baby, let's get you out of those clothes," Matt said with a little wink. Matt's hands slid from Aya's breasts and reached under her skirt. It took a bit of effort but the nerd was able to slide his Asian princess's panties down her thighs without making her get off of his lap. "I need you baby. I need that perfect pussy wrapped around my cock," Matt whispered into Aya's ear. He was already almost fully erect with his crotch pressed against Aya's plump cheeks.

It was nice to finally be alone and away from the crowd at Matt’s Place. She wasn’t gonna lie that group session was fun as hell but now she could focus on matt and only Matt. He easily got her out of that top showing her beautiful lacy bra beneath and freeing those gigantic milk jugs. Aya couldn’t help but giggle as she took her rightful place on his lap. She may have forgotten his name but he was so much fun she decided to go home with him.

As he kissed and teased her huge breast he could hear her moan as her hand reached up to run through his hair and the other hand reach to train and to his shirt. “Do I at least get a bed this time?” She asked teasing since the train was comfortable enough but a bed would be so much more fun hell shit even take a comfortable couch!

He was already hard and it caused her to rub and grind against him as he managed to do a magic trick and pull her panties down while she sat on his lap. Grinding that perfect ass against him that she heard what he wanted. “Round three?” She flirted and asked playfully as she could feel his cock pressing against her back. She was still turned on and this time since they were on the train they could actually take their time and not worry about getting caught or taken by the police for indecent exposure. “You are definitely the cutest in your group. You know that right?” She couldn’t help but flatter him as he talked at his hair and pushed his face deeper into her breasts. If he wasn’t careful she would almost smother him with her ample cleavage.

Hearing that Aya thought he was the cutest among his group of friends was definitely a huge ego boost. Then again, she did choose to go home with Matt instead of any of his other friends which kind of gave away the fact that she liked him. Not that the young nerd was complaining. "Well, if you really want to get in my bed it's not like I'm going to stop you," Matt said with a little chuckle. "In fact, why don't I give you a lift?" The nerd continued with a smile. Taking the hint, Aya hopped off of Matt's lap. Though he wasn't the most muscular guy around, Aya was petite enough that the lanky young man could easily lift her. With Aya firmly in his arms, Matt strode towards his bedroom and laid the young woman down in the middle of his King sized bed.

It had only taken the young nerd about half an hour to get Aya back to his apartment but he was already eager to bury his fat cock inside of the Asian woman again. With one swift movement, Matt pulled Aya's skirt and panties down from around her waist leaving the young woman naked on his oversized bed. The young nerd positioned himself between Aya's thighs as he leaned in to bring his lips back to his new Asian pet's. Her lips tasted so good that he could barely bring himself to stop kissing her.

Matt was quickly gaining steam again and he could feel his meaty member starting to inflate again. The nerd unzipped his pants and pulled himself out of his boxers as quickly as he could. He let himself rub against Aya's perfect pink lips as he made out with his new Asian friend. There was a part of the nerd that was dying to shove his thick, meaty cock inside of Aya but there was also a side of himself that wanted to tease her and make her beg for the fat cock he knew she wanted. The teasing side won out this time as his shaft rubbed between Aya's tight, wet lips.

Matt was very much the cutest out of his group and that’s why she chose to go home with him and he made her feel better than all his friends did. It felt like the trip was forever as she clung to him and kissed all over him trying to touch him whenever she could. “Are we there yet?” Aya would pester him playfully every so often as they took the train home and he made sure she walked without any trouble since she was kind of drunk and still a bit drugged but even so if she still wanted to leave with him.

When they finally got back to his place she would kiss him but she was not expecting him to pick her up and carry her like a princess into his apartment. That feet left her giggling cutely as she pressed her lips against his not letting him go. Only pulling away to talk and say, “Take me to bed Indy..” his sweet little Asian princess purred to him with her lips rubbing against his.

Once Matt put her down she would try and help herself out of the clothing and he would help her out of her skirt leaving her fully nude for him to see as he tossed her on his king-size bed making her let out a little gasp but he had a beautiful view of her nude body. He would see her spread her smooth legs for him and she told him teasing her wet lips with his nice tip. “Please….please…You know I want you…” Aya began to beg cutely. Every so often she would fuck her hips up trying to drive his cock to into her but Matt was teasing her and it was driving her absolutely insane as she reached up and dug her nails into his chest almost as of trying to claw at him to make him stuff her with his long thick meat.

Matt couldn't help but chuckle as Aya begged for the young nerd's fat cock again. With the way things were already going, Matt knew that he was going to be in for a long night. Not that he was complaining about that fact. Aya really did have a gorgeous body and never did the young man expect to have a girl like her in his bed. Aya's perky tits and cute little slit were driving Matt crazy. Initially, he planned to tease Aya as much as possible but he could feel his resolve crumbling the more he rubbed his hot, hard rod against Aya's warm, soaked slit. Not to mention the effect her cute begging was having on the nerdy young man.

As soon as Aya started scratching at his chest, Matt slowly slid his fat cock inside of Aya. The young nerd gave his Asian princess a minute or two of slow, gentle thrusting as he let her get used to his girthy member again. With each thrust, Aya seemed to get wetter and accommodate Matt's thick shaft more easily. Within minutes, Matt had his hands under Aya's thighs as his cock slammed away at his new Asian pet's tight little hole. The look of lust on Aya's face coupled with how her perky tits bounced with every thrust was turning Matt on to no end. The young nerd used every ouch of leverage he could muster to feed Aya's hungry pussy as much meaty cock as possible.

Before long, Matt was leaning forward to make out with Aya while his hips continued to work their magic. Matt and Aya's sex session had slowly transformed from a lust-filled almost animalistic need for each other into something more. The young nerd did everything in his power to maintain eye contact with his Asian princess as his hips began to pull back farther to give Aya longer, deeper strokes. "This is so much better than anything I've ever felt," Matt whispered into Aya's ear. His voice was husky and full of lust. Still, Matt's hips kept motoring back and forth like a machine focused solely on making his new pet cum.

Aya couldn’t wait to get back to his place and once they were finally there she could let herself go. It was finally time for her and Matt to enjoy themselves. Just the pair of them without his friends to worry about anything. His hands all over her body sent shutters up and down her spine.

When Matt laid her down she spread her legs feel like how he slid inside her making her large breasts bounce in the process. Whoever this cute nerd was new exactly what spots to hit as he put his hands under her thighs holding up her firm ass helping him drive his thick meat into her tight hole. “OH GOD! I wanted you alone since I saw you…. don’t you fucking stop…” Aya begin begging. The way her hips fucked up she was trying to make him push past her cervix and get his tip as deep as possible inside her.

With Matt pounding deeper and deeper inside of her he could feel her nails digging so hard she might have drawn blood from his back. She didn’t want to stop but she didn’t want to come as fast as she was going to right now and he could feel her trying to hold back slowing down her hip thrusts up into him. “Oh baby…fuck me… fuck me as hard as you can take me I only want you…” she purred into his gear hoping he would listen to her please and cries want to come as deep as possible.

At the moment, Matt barely noticed Aya's long nails digging into his back. Though, he would certainly see and feel those scratches in the morning. Instead, all of his attention was on Aya and how tight and wet she felt. The young nerd's eyes watched Aya's large breasts bounce with every powerful thrust of his hips. They couldn't have met more than two hours ago but Matt could already feel himself becoming obsessed with Aya's tight little hole. There was just something about how his sexy little Asian pet made him feel that was highly addicting.

The more Aya's hips bucked up, the hard Matt shoved his meaty cock into the Asian girl's tight little hole. The nerdy young man leaned forward planting his lips on Aya as his thick shaft stretched out her amazingly wet pussy. As soon as Matt heard the words "fuck me as hard as you can," the young man smiled at his new Asian pet. That was all the nerdy teenager needed to hear. The nerdy teenager increased the pace of his thrusts as he looked down and watched Aya's tits jiggle every time he stuffed her with his thick cock.

"Is that what you wanted?" Matt whispered into Aya's ear teasingly. He could feel himself starting to throb inside of Aya's slick hole but he tried to hold out for as long as possible. Instead, Matt focused on his new Asian lover. "Lift your legs up," Matt said and before he could give Aya a chance to comply, his hands were gripping the underside of her thighs, using them to give himself more leverage. His thrusts slowed considerably, but the young man used the added leverage to attack Aya's pussy even more deeply. Matt knew he'd be shooting his load deep inside of his Asian lover's pussy any minute now.

Aya’s long nails dug into his back. Leaving marks that would make it hard to forget that she was there and last a good week or so. Her voice filled the room as he filled her completely. She was going to be more than sore once they finished though it didn’t register yet.

Matt not only stretched her to her limit making her whimper in a high pitched tone that was unconsciously giving away how close she was to reaching enlightenment. Hearing his voice asking if this was what she wanted he was able to hear a mumble. “Oh yes Indy…yes…FUCK YES!” She cried out and before she could even comply to his order he easily lifted her pale toned legs.

With how she was folded he had to know that he’d shops so deep inside his newfound lover that she’d most likely need the morning after pill from his gifts he’d been leaving inside her. “Don’t stop baby…so close…so damn close..,KEEP GOING!” She was now begging and pleading but with how tightly she was clenching his man meat Matt had to know that she was about to cum any second if he kept up his hard and needy strokes.

The pain from Aya's nails just served to spur the horny young man on. Matt could tell that his Asian lover was about to climax from the way her tight, greedy pussy was clinching his thick, hard cock. Eager to give Aya what she wanted, Matt continued to pound his new toy's soaked little hole as hard and fast as his hips would let him. The young man was so engrossed with his new Asian lover that the idea of pulling out of her simply never crossed his mind.

Of course, Matt could feel precisely how tightly Aya was squeezing him which was another, even better reason not to pull out of her. He'd never felt something this tight around his manhood before. Including his own hand. And now that Matt had Aya back at his apartment, the young man had the whole night to make sure his new lover had one mind-blowing orgasm after another. However, the young man also knew that he was approaching his limits. He could feel that tell-tale throb in his shaft. There was a dull, almost distant ache in his balls.

Aya's moaning didn't help in this regard. Her voice and the amount of passion she displayed was driving him absolutely crazy. The more the Asian girl moaned and begged the harder and faster Matt's hips moved. As Matt thrust his hips back and forth as if his life depended on it, he leaned in and attacked Aya's lips again. He was quickly becoming obsessed with the Asian girl's curvaceous body and the young man wanted to feel, touch, and taste every inch of his lover. The slapping sound of Matt's heavy flesh connecting with Aya's smooth skin grew louder inside of Indy's apartment.

Aya dug her nails into him as he pounded into her and her voice he could hear echo in his apartment. With tensions high he must like he wasn’t going to pull out of her and the slapping of their bodies only made more noise in his apartment. He could feel how tight she was and how she squeeze his manhood inside make it harder for him to slide in and out he would have to hold her hips tightly to make sure he could firmly pound into her.

Her moaning only got louder as he got closer and closer to exploding within her she wasn’t showing any signs of stopping anytime soon or at least until he blew his load. Between her moans he could hear her begging for more as she tried to keep up though she was very close to the edge and she wasn’t sure how long she would actually last in this position. At least when he kissed her it got her to be a little bit more quiet but either way his neighbors would hear so much going on tonight they might question this sex Scapade party the next day. He could feel her body trembling as she tried to hold back and if he kept it up she was so close to reaching her climax and as she kissed him she bit his bottom lip trying to hold back but honestly he could feel how tight she was in new that she was on edge and at this rate he might get her to cum before he did!

With every passing second Matt knew he was bringing Aya closer to her orgasm and that fact only spurred him to fuck the young Asian woman even harder. The young man's hands gripped his new lover's hips more tightly to give himself more leverage. The nerdy young man was determined to make his new lover cum before he did and his hips started thrusting as hard and fast as he could make them. Aya's tight wet pussy felt exquisite it was easily the best feeling that Matt had ever felt in his entire life. Sex with Aya was mind-numbingly good and Matt could feel his cock starting to throb inside of the Asian girl's pussy. The young man knew he was going to give his lover a fresh coat of cum soon but the idea of stopping or slowing down didn't even remotely enter the nerdy teenager's mind.

Matt momentarily broke off their hot, steamy kiss. "Cum for me, Aya." Matt whispered into his Asian lover's ear. He was quickly getting addicted to just how tight the young woman's pussy got when she was creaming all over his thick cock. As he spoke to her, the young man changed tactics. His thrusts slowed down and he began to give Aya longer, deeper thrusts as he let his Asian lover feel all of his meat touch her deepest and most sensitive regions. Still, even though he'd slowed down, Matt's cock throbbed like crazy inside of the Asian woman's tight little pussy. He knew the had maybe another minute or two before he blew his load deep inside Aya. However, Matt was determined to make the most of that time and though he'd slowed down he certainly wasn't going to stop before he reached his climatic finish.

With each thrust Matt was driving his lovely houseguest over the edge. His neighbors would hear every sound she made and every whimper and cry that came out of her lips. Her large chest bouncing as he rested so deep she felt like she was going to burst from within. “Please don’t stop….oh god…MMMMM…. so close Indy!” Aya cried out hoping that she wasn’t going to be too loud but it was too late to think about that as her hips suede back-and-forth trying to get him to rub all inside of her. When their lips meant she let her tongue slip past his tangling with him as she suckled giving off how excited she was to be with him.

With Matt whispering to her telling her that she can come that was when his sweet lover lost it and he could feel her constricting walls clench his thrusting member begging it to shoot more of his white seed into her aching womb. His long deep thrust caused her to moan so loudly she had to tilt her head and start kissing his neck before biting him leaving him with a love Mark right on the nape of his neck that he couldn’t hide. Matt would know this was not a dream especially with her biting him like that as she was slowly starting to explode and her hips fucked up to make sure his balls spanked her nice firm ass. Matt probably had an idea that once he shot she was going to come yet again with him shooting inside her. This happened the most fun Aya had had in a long time then when she would realize much later she might be more embarrassed especially since they didn’t use any protection even though she wouldn’t have it any other way.

Back
Top Bottom