Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Closer Than Ever (DarkofNight x EtherealElvenEmpress)

His sister felt amazing wrapped around him, all he wanted was to feel more. "I'd like to think if I'm doing it right, we can only do this so many times before you just pass out in blissful exhaustion." He smiled down at her as his hips tried to drive more and move of himself into her.

He leaned in and kissed her hungrily, happy to oblige her request. Between her hips and his own, not to mention their combined desires, very soon he had hilted himself deep into his sister. "I wouldn't mind starting every morning like this." He grinned as the kiss broke. Now that he had the depth they both desired he began thrusting slowly, making her feel his entire length sliding in and out of her.

Riley is having a hard time talking. The more he pushed into her the more she squeaked and made noise. Her hips swayed back-and-forth as if trying to give him easier access. He could feel her legs shift as she pulled them up placing them flat on the bed spreading her self wide so he would have an easy time thrusting. She was so wet there was a wet spot growing beneath her. The kiss helped her from screaming too loudly. Their neighbors were going to hear this all the time.

When Rob broke the kiss she moaned and let out a giggle. “I would love this every morning too… can we do it every morning?” She managed to ask as she would reach up and wrap her arms around him keeping him in place. It felt amazing with him going balls deep inside of her as she felt him slap against her all she wanted to do was fill him shoot his gift inside her again. Riley didn’t say it out loud but she planned on keeping it inside her all day.

Rob could hardly care if the neighbors heard, though he suspected that a number of them would be upset to be woken up with sex noises early in the morning so he was glad in this case his lips were pressed to Riley's. Her giggling agreement that making this a morning ritual sounded good made him smile widely, even as he panted through ragged breaths. "We can sure as hell try." he chuckled softly, but it was broken by a low throaty groan.

His sister was still gloriously tight and even having had sex with her twice the night before, he was rapidly reaching his limit, especially given how enthusiastically her hips moved to meet his. "Mmm, Riley..." he groaned out as he panted. "Too... Too good." He muttered with an apologetic tone as he gave her a few final deep thrusts, spilling another load of his potent seed deep into her womb, his hips seemingly intent on depositing it as deep inside her as they possibly could.

Riley was so noisy and Rob is learning that his little sister has quite the vocals on her. Luckily for him he was placing his lips on hers kissing her to keep her down but if you ever broke that kiss anytime soon the neighbors would do exactly what they were doing. “Everyday…. why didn’t you tell me this felt so good?” She asked in a moan. Her parents always told her sex was something she should wait to get married to do since she was the girl of the family they wanted to protect her but now that she was enjoying the deed she was realizing that it felt so amazing. She didn’t want to stop! Especially now that her brother was introducing her to this new lustful world.

Rob could feel her tight walls clinch tighter than normal as he pumped his thick meat into her as her legs spread wide to feel every inch of him. She knew the exact moment when he exploded which caused her to cry out with a feral scream at her hips fucked up trying to push him as deep as possible into her. “OHHHHH ROBBIE!!!” Was all she could yell at her body would convulse underneath him bucking up as her tight walls try to suck him dry. Riley most definitely needed the morning after pill and birth control if they were gonna do this every day!

Rob grinned widely at her question. "I knew you were going to find out sooner or later. I'm just lucky I get to be the one to show you." he answered with a throaty groan. He meant it too. It felt extraordinarily fortunate of him to get to share this with someone he cared about so deeply, especially her first time. Her screams as they orgasmed together would definitely let their neighbors know what they were up to in their apartment together, but he honestly didn't care. They were in love, even if their intimacy woke the neighbors it didn't matter to him, he could always apologize later.

He lay on top of her panting, his cock still deep inside her, for the moment keeping his seed plugged deep inside her. He grinned down at her. "I love you Riley... So much." He leaned down kissing her deeply. "We should get going though, at this rate we're going to keep getting distracted and you're going to wind up pregnant after one month at college. Then Mom and Dad are going to be furious at you and furious at me for not stopping you." He laughed, then slowly eased himself out of his sister, looking down at where his seed trickled out.

Riley was enjoying every moment with her brother. Her legs were wide open as she felt him push deep inside her and he could feel her pump her hips up to make him go as deep as possible. “I…only…want…you… I don’t want you to get a girlfriend I want to be your girlfriend…” she confessed in the heat of the moment she panted beneath him. Right now she did not care who heard them and what they thought especially since all she wanted was him. No one knew they were related and here they could be a couple.

As their orgasms slowly subsided Riley would clean tightly to him but when he said he loved her her face went completely red. “I…I love you too Robbie.” She did not hesitate to say. Returning that kiss as deep as she could as her tongue slipped past his lips and only broke to speak with him. He was right and at this rate she might end up pregnant.

“We will go to health services. I’ll get the morning after pill and I’ll get on the pill so mom and dad won’t have to know. I don’t plan on stopping what we’re doing unless you want to stop?” Dear God she hoped that Robbie would not want to stop this. She felt a pullback and out of her and she could feel his seeds slowly trickle from her tiny slit. Gasping for air as she laid on the bed leaving a nice big wet spot. “Do you think I could get an IUD? Oh that hurt?” He asked for your brother had more experience with that or knowledge that she did but either way she was going to get on something so they could continue making love this way as much as possible.

Rob shook his head with a wide grin. "As good as that felt, you think I wouldn't want to do it again?" he leaned down to his dresser and grabbed a pair of boxers. "I'd say you'd have to work to keep my hands off you, but I've been living with you long enough to know you're probably going to beat me to the punch more often than not." He laughed as he pulled the boxers up his legs. "IUD's a maybe... I'm not sure what they have out there. But we gotta get something, and fast." he chuckled softly.

Returning to the bed, he looked his gorgeous nude sister up and down and offered her a hand up. "Much as I'm enjoying the view, we need to get you dressed too. C'mon gorgeous." he chuckled softly, pulling her to her feet and into another long kiss. Giving her ass a quick squeeze he grinned and went to finish getting dressed.

“I think it’s you that feels amazing. I know you might think I’m weird for saying this….but I don’t think I want to try this with anyone else..” Riley confessed as she hoped that she wouldn’t make this too awkward. Watching her big brother move up get his boxers as she struggled to sit up. It took a few moments as he could hear her whimper. She was more than sore after that session. When he offered his hand she took it. It was hard to move and once sitting up she’d lean on hey brother for support.

“Can we go to health services together? I…I'm scared to go alone.” She said as she let him get her to her feet. She looked like a wobbly newborn giraffe since her legs weren’t working properly. Kissing him back for a long moment before she’s reluctantly break the kiss and look for her clothing; panties first of course before slipping them on still filled to the brim with her brother’s potent seed.

Back
Top Bottom