Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Female Dark & Taboo [Let Me Fulfill Your Desires~]

Josie Casum

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
Hey!

So a little back story first, I started doing erotic roleplay on Twitter, and let me tell you, it's like a whole different world there with how people act and talk, but anyway, since coming here I've been exposed to new ways of doing ERP and I've found them to be delightful and way more fun.

One of those new things was the idea of doing erotic roleplay in a kind of choose your own adventure style or a kind of dnd style free-form thing, where one person acts like a gm from dnd and controls like the world around the other person's character, and I am so much in love with this idea!

So after having had great fun with it from one end, my GM brain started tingling and now I want to give it a go being the one in control of the world, and I want to take someone on a dark and taboo adventure of their choosing~

What I'm looking for is someone wanting to play a female character in an open world adventure filled with dark and taboo themes and full of smutt~ limits will be discussed in pms.

If you would like to discuss this idea further and plot out a world to explore, just message me and include your top 3 kinks, feel free to include as many as you want, but the minimum is 3. Also include any questions you might have.

Lastly, I'm not expecting my partner to have to write a set number of paragraphs or anything like that, don't do one-liners though, just write as much as you can, I don't mind šŸ˜

Back
Top Bottom