Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or NB Current Cravings

Goddess

Star
Greetings and Salutations!

You may call me Goddess and I'm a roleplayer with a love for strong emotions and dynamic writing, concise yet thorough posts (I average 2-3 active paragraphs), and a dynamic exchange between writers! I was reformating my main request thread (link ) when I got a craving for something unusual for me: previously established relationships. Now, this is usually a pet peeve with new partners because it can take a while to create chemistry between characters, and that breaks my immersion when playing a supposed long-established relationship. But I have some ideas that over the hurdle beautifully.

Amnesia-currently taken but open to other plays if different enough
The Premise

My character just woke up from a coma and has no memories. Why was she in a coma? Was she hit by a car? Was it complications with anesthesia when getting her wisdom teeth removed? Did the doctors execute the Milwaukee Protocol to treat her rabies? That can be discussed later. But without memories, my character is now economically and socially dependent on your character. Who are they? Her doctor? Her boy-toy wanting to make her into his toy? Her abusive ex? Her stalker? Is it a biological relative pretending to be her husband? You decide that!

Possible Themes
  • Dub or non-con
  • Incest
  • Psychological
  • Risk of Pregnancy
  • Corruption
  • Romance
  • Hurt/Comfort
  • Abuse
  • Violence
  • Interracial
  • Disabilities
  • Slavery
  • Age Differences
  • Size Differences

Hard Limits
  • No father or uncle for incest situation
  • No characters more than 20 years older than my character or less than 19
  • No ugly bastards
  • No toilet play
  • My character won't regain her memory, but we can have her know the truth through side characters

One Piece
Currently looking!

This is one of my favorite series and I've been craving to write what happens in the between-the-scenes, where the author can't take the characters because of the genre. It can, but doesn't have to be sexual! It just has to be dynamic!

• I'll only do Canon x Canon, but I might consider OC x OC if I like the premise enough.
  • Most characters in One Piece are in love with adventure. Very few premises make me consider actual romance. Most will likely be friends with benefits or toxic relationships. I am open to writing what goes on in certain character's imaginations if you want romance though.
  • I'm not interested in most AUs for the series, only scenes between canon or plausible ones (If Law and Bonney were boning sometime during the Time Skip, it's all good because no canon material contradicts it).
  • I also prefer specific moments in the series, say between X or Y islands, but I'm open to characters stranded on an island or captured if I like the premise enough. I'm also open to writing multiple moments that happen between the acts in the story.
  • I expect my partner to be up to date at least to the point in the story they want to portray, i.e. if we're planning to write something that happened Dressrosa, you can't have only seen/read until Punk Hazard.

Pairings

There's all types and orientations of pairings here. MxF, MxM, FxF, MxNB... I don't have all my favorite pairings, just the ones I'd like to play. I focused on the Strawhats and the main cast, but if there's some side character you like and want to see a certain pairing with them, feel free to suggest them! Just make sure to follow the caveats above. I bolded my preferred character to play in each pairing if I have one but I'm open to playing either in most cases.

Luffy x Zoro
Luffy x Robin
Luffy x Boa [*in her imagination*]
Luffy x Yamato
Luffy x Bonney

Luffy x Zoro
Zoro
x Nami
Zoro x Robin
Zoro x Perona
Zoro x Kiku
Zoro x Hiyori
Zoro x Law
Zoro x Bonney

Nami x Zoro
Nami x Vivi
Nami x Tashigi
Nami x Wanda
Nami x Yamato

Usopp x Perona
I ship Usopp with other characters like Kaya and even Sanji but I'm not interested in exploring those pairings. I love his friendship dynamics with Luffy, Nami and Chopper, though, and would love to explore them!

Sanji x Pudding [*in her imagination*]
Sanji x Viola

No. I won't write Chopper smut. Only friendships for my boy. I do love his dynamics with Zoro, Robin and Usopp though.

Robin x Luffy
Robin x Zoro
Robin x Crocodile
Robin x Franky
Robin x Jinbe
Robin x Law

Law x Bonney
Law x Robin
Law x Zoro

Perona x Usopp
Perona x Zoro
Perona x Mihawk