Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Wolf in Slut's Clothing: a Kotep-Ganein Productions RP

As Michael continued to thrust his cock into her, he began to gently rub her breasts in large circles, trying to see if milk would come out. "My, you certainly are a horny slut, aren't you? like that in a woman." Michael said he used his tonuge to play with Roxie's tonuge.

Roxie moaned loudly, her lips locked tightly in the kiss with him. She squirmed up against him, hips pumping upward quickly to drive his shaft deep into her mussy. As he began to rub her breasts, small droplets began to drip from her breasts, drops of warm, sweet milk.

Michael continued to thrust his cock deep into her pussy as he kissed Roxie. As he continued to rub her breasts, Michael felt them growing and swelling. As the grew and swelled, Michael felt her breasts grow large enough for them to press against his chest. A few minutes passed before Michael finally broke the kiss. "My, your breasts are getting quite large. Do you like your large breasts or do you want them bigger?" Michael asked as he released a load of semen into her pussy and womb.

She had worked herself up to an orgasm, cumming explosively and howling excitedly, but still kept humping him frantically, almost unable to stop herself. "Uh--uhm...like...my boobies..." she moaned, panting and closing her eyes, concentrating though it hurt to do so. "My boobies are like, really good right now," she cooed. The rest of her body had been keeping pace, and she looked almost like she wasn't real, her curves and bust were so exaggerated.

"If you stay attached to those hoses for too long, your breasts will grow too large for you to walk, though I wouldn't mind having a bimbo that couldn't walk because of her egorged breasts." Michael said as he gave her growing breasts several licks before sucking on her nipples and drinking her breastmilk. When her breastmilk touched his tonuge, Michael grew to love it almost as quickly as she had been caught.

"Oooh!" she squeaked softly when he started to lick at her breasts. "But um, like, I like these right now...if they're bigger then I can't like, reach my pussy or anything," she whimpered softly, looking up at him expectantly.

"So you're happy with the size your breasts are? I think they could stand to go another five or six cup sizes." Michael said as he continued to rub her breasts. Her breasts were much larger than they originally were, about six or seven times larger. Michael enjoyed women that had large breasts, the bigger the better is what he thought about a women's breasts, and the wolven beauty that was underneathe him was no exception.

"No really, like, they're good the way they are," she cooed, pressing them against his hands. "I don't want them so big that I can't move around for you to fuck me," she said, giggling softly and licking his neck lightly.

((Just so you know, I'm not one for massive breasts.))

"Alright. I'll take this needle out." Michael said as he removed the needle he pushed into her arm first. "There. Your breasts may continue to grow for the next few minutes, but they shouldn't get much bigger than they are now. Do you want me to take the other needle out or do you want me to leave it in?" He asked as he resumed massaging her breasts.

"Mmm...kay," she cooed sfotly, stretching out her body. "Like...go ahead and take it out," she said, lifting up her arm for him, moaning lightly as it brushed her breasts. They were quite sensitive after all that growing.

"Say, Roxie, would you like to bare some of my children?" Michael noticed that her breasts had grown not only in size, but in their sensitivity as well. Roxie's furry body was very soft against his body. As he waited for a response, Michael pulled the other needle out and began to rub her large breasts in circles, trying to see just how sensitive they got.

Roxie tilted her head back and gave a loud moan, shuddering slightly as the pleasure flowed through her, shorting out her thoughts as she lost herself in it. "Uhm...but...I'm a wolf, and you're like, not, I don't think I can make babies..."

"Well, it's happened before, and I was wondering if a beautiful creature such as yourself would give birth to my children." Michael said as he began to lick Roxie's muzzle passionately. He was hoping she would bare his children, whether she wanted to or not. He realized her breasts were quite large, even for someone of her size. "My, how large are your breasts now? They look like Hs or Ks."

"Like...sorry," she said, shrugging as she panted softly. "I dunno, but they've gotta be like, really big, huh?" she said with a soft giggle, hugging them close to her as she smiled at him.

"You have nothing to be sorry for. I love a woman with breasts as big as your's, but I was thinking you could go out and maybe get some more women for me. If you don't mind that is." Michael said as he pushed his head into her unbelievable cleavage. Her breasts where almost as large as his own head.

"Oooh...well, I guess, like...sure and stuff! What kind of girls do you want me to find?" she asked, panting happily at him.

"Well, any girls that are like you. All you have to do is bring them her and help me make sure they don't run away. I'll take care of the rest. You'd help make my dream harem come true if you did so." Michael said as he began to gently pinch and rub her large, lusious breasts and nipples.

Back
Top Bottom