Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Wolf in Slut's Clothing: a Kotep-Ganein Productions RP

Kotep

Supporter
Supporter
Roxanne was not the sort of girl you would think of when you thought 'sex slave'. Sure, she was pretty, and she had a cute body, but she was far too intelligent, far too willful, and honestly not quite as sexy as one would think a slave devoted to physical pleasure would be. That hadn't saved her, though.

The last that the white wolf remembered, she had been walking toward her house, when suddenly her body felt like an incredible weight had been put on it, her eyes drooped, and as she started to fall, she slipped out of consciousness.

She woke and her eyes bolted open, though she could see nothing, just a grayish haze that slowly began to clear as she blinked her eyes. Her mouth hung open slightly, her body moving sluggishly as she began to shirk the effects of whatever had knocked her out. Where was she?

Michael saw a white wolfgirl, and knew immeadiatly that he had to have her. Fortunatly for him, Michael was carrying a tranquilizer gun, so he took aim and fired. The dart hit it's target and the girl soon fell down. After she was knocked out, Michael walked over and picked her up and carried her to his home. Once there, Michael tied her to a chair he had in his basement. Within the basement, was an assortment of tubes, beakers and bottles, all of them containing some sort of liquid. Michael noticed the girl was coming to, and decided to greet her. "Hello there miss. Welcome to your new home, for as long as you live." He said as he walked into view of the wolf.

She grunted softly as she heard a noise in her ears, eventually resolving itself into someone's voice. '...to your new home, for as long as you live.' "What?" she struggled out, her voice cracking lightly. She gulped a few time to get her throat wet, looking around now that she could see. She was tied down in some strange sort of lab...

"I don''t know if you've had sex before, and frankly, I don't care." Michael said as he approached her with a small tube with a needle on the end of it. "I'm going to give you a drug that will make you go insane with lust, whether you want to or not." Michael said as he grabbed a disinfecting cloth and rubbed it on her arm, then began to rub the needle on her arm.

"Wait, what!?" she yelped, suddenly struggling against her bonds, desperately trying to get away from him and his needles, now that he had told her what he was going to do. "Get away from me!" she shouted.

Michael ignored her pleas and cries and pushed the needle into her arm. Once the needle was in her arm, Michael walked away and flipped some switchs. "The drug that is going to be pumped into your arm is a potent and extremely long lasting aphrodiesac. Once in your body, your libido will spiral out of control, causing you to lust for sex and not care about the consequenses that may happen. Hell, you may even end up pregnant with my child." Michael said as he began to walk back to the wolfgirl as the liquid began to flow through the hose and into her arm.

Her breaths came faster, her heart beating quickly as she snarled at him. "Yeah, well even if you somehow make me have to fuck you, there's nothing that says I'm going to like it. Nothing that says I can't fuck you into a bloody pulp either," she growled, her survival instinct kicking in. She had a bit of a point; she could tear him apart if she fucked hard enough. She had to be made less intelligent, more complacent--a happy little bimbo wolf.

"Still resisting eh? I'd hoped it wouldn't come to this." Michal said as he walked away to one of the tables and began preparing a dose of another drug. A few minutes passed before Michael walked back to the wolfgirl. "This drug I'm about to inject into you, will not only make your body much more sensitive to the drug and stimulation, but will knock quite a few points off of your IQ, so you'd become nothing but a bimbo like you're supposed to be. Oh, and I should also mention that the drug being pumped into your arm can also cause your breasts to grow larger." Michael said as he injected the other drug into her other arm.

"What? No!" she yelped, but she couldn't kep him from injecting her arm with the strange drug. She whimpered and squirmed, thrashing as she felt her mind start to grow slower and cheerier. No, this was bad, and he was a bad boy! But girls like her liked bad boys... No, that was wrong! She had to hold on!

"Stop resisting, and I won't give you a second dose of this drug." Michael said as he finished injecting the first dose and pulled the needle out. "So, will you stop resisting and accept your fate? Or do you need more 'convincing'?" Michael asked as he grabbed her muzzle and held it so she was forced to look at him.

Oooh, now he was kind of sexy for a human male... No, he was her captor! He was a horrible person! "Go eat a dick," she snarled at him. "I'm not going to be a part of some freak's demented fantasy. Now let me go!" she howled. These strange feelings were just her getting worked up about this. All he had in the needle was saline solution, and all she was feeling was the placebo effect. At least, that was what she told herself.

"Well, looks like I'll have to a stronger dose of the drugs I'm currently giving you" Michael said as he off and began to not only prepare a stronger, second dose of the IQ lowering drug, but flipped some more switchs until the aphrodiesac was more than three times it's original strength. After the dose was ready, Michael walked back and repeated the process of injecting the drug into her arm. "If this dose doesn't don't, I'll hook you up to it like you are with the aphrodiesac." Michael said as he finished injecting the second dose into her arm.

Roxanne could feel her intelligence slipping away, her years of school fading into nothing as her mind grew simpler. 'Ugh, you're like, such a bad guy!" she said in a higher, more feminine voice. Her breasts had been swelling all this time, and now they were beginning to strain at her shirt. "My br-- My bre-- My boobies!" she screamed as they burst through her top, her hips straining her pants.

"So, will you obey me now? Or do you need more of that drug I gave you?" Michael asked as he grabbed her muzzle again and held it so she'd have to look into his eyes. If she did, Michael would give her enough to put her IQ at a late middle school to an early high school level. "Well? Do you?"

"Is that what made my boobies big? If yeah, then I like, want more," she cooed, bouncing her body so that her breasts jiggled. She squealed as her pants slit down the sides, revealing her wide, soft hips, and her wonderfully rounded ass. "Oooh, uhmm..." she cooed through pouty lips, "Can you give me like, another? It feels sooo good in my head," she said, smiling at him and winking.

"Well, it's the needle in your other arm that made your boobies the size they are now." Michael said as he began to untie her so she can move more freely now that she'd become a bimbo. "My, your body is sexy." He said as he began to rub her growing breasts in small circles, trying to see just how sensitive her body was getting.

"Well...what about the other stuff? Like, the needle stuff, can you give me more? It makes my head feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside. Hee hee!" she giggled, absently tugging on a lock of her much longer mane of curly white hair, panting heavily. She moaned loudly as he rubbed her breasts, her head tilting back.

"Sure, I'll give you as much as you want." Michael said as he prepared a second hose to pump the other drug into her body. The only difference about this drug was that it didn't have the IQ lowering effect the other doses had. Once it was ready, Michael pushed the needle into her arm and flipped some more switchs, causing the other hose to began pumping it's contents into her other arm. "So, what is your name, my lovely woman?" He asked as he began to take his own clothes off.

She yipped happily as she felt th second drug flowing into her, filling her body with a euphoric sense of happiness. "Uhm, well, like...my name's...uhm...Ro... Rrr... Like, what was it?" she said, closing her eyes and having to think hard, which quickly gave her a headache. "Rox...Roxie! Like, I'm Roxie!" she cooed, reaching up to her breasts and rubbing gently, smiling vapidly and panting all the while.

"Ok Roxie. Do you want to feel even better? If so, then take your clothes off as well." Michael said as he pulled Roxie up to her feet. The two hoses that were pumping their contents into her arms were long enough to move all around the basement and have enough length left over to let her walk into his home.

Roxie giggled and nodded, taking off the tattered remains of her clothes, the scraps that had barely held on while her body had been shaped into a vision of exaggerated sexuality. "Like okay, what now?" she cooed, her tail wagging eagerly.

"Lay down, and I'll put my cock into your little pussy down here." Michael said as he reached out and began to gently rub her pussy and clit quickly and roughly. His lust was barely controllable is he was now, and he wanted to see if she was a lustful as he was. He also hoped her lust was insaitable as well, because he'd never have to pay for sex when he could get it for free from this wolven beauty he'd abducted and drugged until she was nothing but a bimbo slut.

Roxie melted into his arms, panting hotly and wrapping her arms around him tightly, squeezing her breasts against his chest. She hadn't been stimulated yet since she had been turned into a bimbo-slut, and feeling it now was enough to make her legs weak. She laid down right in front of him, her legs spread open while she squirmed eagerly. "Fuuuck meee," she groaned.

"With pleasure Roxie. I'll fuck you so much, you won't be able to walk for a few days." Michael said as he laid down on top of her and began to rub his cock against her pussy before ramming it hard into her pussy. Her pussy was not only tight, but warm and wet as well. With each and every thrust he made, Michael felt like his was going to release his semen into her with each and every time his cock was plunged into her.

Roxie groaned loudly, wrapping her arms around him, panting heavily as he started to thrust into her roughly. she ground her hips back up against him with excited moans, working his cock expertly and lapping lovingly at his neck, feeling powerfully attracted to him.

Back
Top Bottom