Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Life of a Recovering Succubus (MotionlessOrbit x Ouroborus)

"Uhhnn," Anaise moaned aloud, she was like putty in his hands. She felt like she was going to cum with every move he made, and she was fighting just to stay in the edge of her orgasm. She didn't want it to end, clinging onto their romantic sex as much as she was clinging to him.

She stared deeply into his eyes, lovingly as he spoke. "Y-yes, okay..!" She panted, her pussy twitching around his cock. "I'll do it, I'll spend valentines with him!" She agreed, nodding her head. She wanted to make him happy, and she wanted to punish Noah. He wanted to hold her back and tie her down, but Levi was trying to free her, help her be who she was always meant to be. For that she would always love him, even if it meant pretending to be in love with someone else.

She squealed when moved, making her fall onto her back with him above her. His hips were moving so slow, he was deliberately grinding his cock inside of her with every thrust, his thick rod filling her so perfectly that he was grinding against ever sensitive spot she had, stirring her up in such a way that couldn't help but squeeze her legs around him trying her damndest not to cum then and there.

"Y-yeah, I don't think I need to keep going to school!" She moaned, her breasts jumping slightly with every meeting of their sweat covered hips. "I can find boys somewhere else...but where?" She was trapped in his golden gaze, unable to look elsewhere, not that she wanted to. She was so deep under his control that it didn't matter if he used hypnosis or not, she couldn't tell the difference. "Where do you want me to go...?"

"Well let's not rule school out entirely just yet. We need you to keep going, it's part of the requirement for your participation in the Visitor program" said Levi, chatting casually with Anaise as he slowly slid himself in and out of her. He moaned and made sure she felt every inch of his thick and throbbing length, kissing her cervix on every stroke and stretching her out with their tantric love making.

"But a lot of humans in high school get part time jobs, so that's just more of the experience" he said, reaching down and gripping her horns with both hands, pinning her head to the bed. Levi shifted his position, making Anaise lift her hips and letting him thrust into her at an even deeper angle, his cock seeming to be magnetised to all her most sensitive spots.

"There's a club I've arranged for you to go and try out for a job" explained Levi, starting to thrust slightly faster now, building to a greater rhythm as their bodies clapped together and he twisted her horns in both hands. "It's what some people prefer to as a gentleman's club, although that's usually a euphuism" chuckled Levi, whispering his corrupting words into her mind while his huge black cock stirred up her insides.

"Girls who work in the club strip and dance for the men who come in and pay" he explained. "Just imagine how much attention you'll get if you were to work there. You'll be drowning in their lust and sexual energy".

"'Nnnh!" The succubus squealed as his cock kissed her cervix once more, mixing up her insides with ease. It was almost impossible for her to focus on what he was saying, his cock perfectly rubbed against every sensitive node that lined her folds, making her drip with arousal and squelch loudly. But her gaze never broke from his, giving her the bare minimum of focus she needed.

"A job," She breathed, her way of letting him know she was listening as best she could, "At a gentleman's club." She smiled before she tensed, moaning loudly as he sped up his hips. Her pussy clung to his cock, squeezing him as if her body were begging him to either stop or keeping going, she couldn't tell, she was drowning in his eyes and the pleasure his thick dark cock brought her. Her eyes rolled as he started to twist her horns, driving her even more crazy.

The promise of the attention, the desire, the sexual energy, it was making her even more wet with excitement. "All those men looking at me, wanting me." She moaned, her hips bucking against his. "I'll do it Levi, I'll give it a try for you!" She panted, her hips gyrating against his. Her tongue was threatening to hang from her mouth as she prepared to cum. "Anything you want..!"

"That's right. Anything I want" whispered Levi, smiling widely as he gripped her horns, pinning Anaise to the bed by them. He leaned down and sucked on her lolling tongue, moving his lips up and capturing her mouth in a heated kiss. His tongue slid over hers as he kept thrusting deep inside her, grinding against every special spot and ensuring Anaise relished in every inch of him pounding her.

"You'll love it. I know you will" moaned Levi, gripping one of her horns tight as he felt his cock throbbing and his climax building. Levi pumped his hips, rutting into Anaise as she trembled under him and he listened to the beautiful sloppy sound of her cunt being filled over and over as every inch gripping him tight. Then with one last thrust, Levi buried himself inside Anaise and erupted. At the same time, he twisted her horn and snapped it clean off as he filled her insides with his heated seed.

"Anaise!" moaned Levi, thrusting still as he pumped rope after rope of his sticky cum inside her, making Anaise feel every last drop, milking himself dry. Levi lay atop Anaise, kissing her for a long time, his cock still hard and buried inside her, keeping his cum inside there too. He held her snapped off horn in one hand and lovingly cupped her cheek with the other as he made out with her.

"You're amazing, as always" he whispered, when their lips finally parted, Levi sliding himself out of her slowly as his heavy load began to leak from Anaise's gaping cunt. "Now how about I fuck that tight ass of yours as well?" offered Levi, already flipping Anaise onto her belly and lining his rigid length up against her ring, spreading her bubbly cheeks and pushing inside.

Anaise missed him back as much as she could. It was a sloppy, messy kiss, she was unable to work her lips or move her tongue the way that she was used to because of how drunk on his cock she was, how overwhelmed with pleasure. She wanted to stay like this with him forever, but she knew that when she came, it was going to be even better.

She should have expected him to snap her horn as he came, but knowing was only half the battle. The moment that he snapped her horn, she came. Her back arched and raised off the bed slightly, body shaking, making her huge breasts wobble and bounce as she trembled. "Hnnngghhhhah!!" She cried out, eyes rolling upwards as she drenched his cock with her juices, his hot cum mixing with her fluids inside of her. She could hardly sit still, kept only so by Levi's laying atop her, kissing her again.

She moaned his name into his mouth over and over as they kissed, her orgasming slamming against her body hard until it finally started to relax. "I love you so much, Levi,," She slurred, panting hard as their kiss broke. She felt him leave her pussy, and she whined softly, only to be flipped over for the next round. "Please, fuck my ass..!" She didn't have to say anything, he already knew she would want him to, and was pushing deep inside of her tight ring.

She loved Saturdays.

Tomorrow was Sunday and so apart from blowing off Noah, Anaise would have the whole day free. Whereas normally she'd probably have spent the time with one or more of her suitors, instead she took the bus into the city, following the directions Levi had given her. Levi had advised he had booked an appointment for her to meet the owner just after lunch.

Anaise arrived in good time, the club in a less walked part of the city, but certainly not run down looking. It was during the day so the area wasn't packed with people on a chilly Sunday. As she looked up at sign, that read 'Forbidden Pleasures'. It was adorned with flowery symbols and the silhouette of a nudes women draped over the words.

Nobody was on the door as Anaise was able to head inside. It was pretty much deserted apart from one woman in almost nothing working one of the many poles on a main stage. Other smaller ones were arranged around the large space, the lights low and a bar set up to one side. A few men were half-heartedly enjoying the performance that was ongoing but it was clear that this time of day on a Sunday wasn't the most common time for patrons.

Despite this, Anaise would practically be able to taste the latent sexual energy about the place. She could only imagine how much desire reverberated through this place on a daily basis. There were VIP rooms that could be closed off and all sorts of things could go on in there.

Anaise wasn't too impressed with the club's outside appearance. Of course, being the type of business it was, it wasn't surprising, but it didn't make her excited to work here either. Upon heading inside, she wasn't very impressed once again. It was empty mostly, with very few people inside, but of course there wouldn't be many people in the middle of the day like this. Still, she'd shown up in her best outfit. The girl was wearing a pink colored long sleeve top that showed off ample cleavage, and rather than a sleeve for the neck, the threads came together around her neck like a choker, showing off ample cleavage. Beneath that she wore a white skirt, short enough that the curves of her ass were on display, but just enough to only suggest she might not be wearing underwear.

Of course, she could pick up the sexual energy that was laying around the building, practically flooding it. It was...delicious, and that told her that this was a busier place at the right times. She inhaled deeply, breathing it in. Her lips spread out into a wide smile as goosebumps formed on her skin. It was almost electric, the way the energy danced around her skin. She was getting a contact high alone.

Levi really did know her well. She was apprehensive from the outside, but now that she was inside, she was feeling excited. Levi only wanted what was best for her, and this was it.

The place could possibly do with a clean up and a some redecorating. However it was clear the energy wasn't as high as it might be during the night when people who wanted to see this kind of performance were out in the city. Anaise's cute outfits and gorgeous figure were already drawing a few eyes from the small handful of customers watching the one performer they had on stage at the moment. However Anaise would become distracted as hand came down, giving her ass a smack, lingering there as it travelled under her skirt to squeeze her perfect succubus ass.

"Damn. Levi wasn't yanking my chain about you" remarked the owner of the hand. When Anaise looked around she would see a man stood behind her, his hand under her skirt and brazenly feeling her up, his eyes glued to her body. He had coffee coloured skin, his head mostly bald but clean shaven, leaving his double chin exposed. A round belly was squeezed into a fancy looking suit, gold jewellery on his wrist and fingers, a pair of sunglasses covering his eyes despite the room being fairly dimly lit already. He wasn't hideous but wasn't the most handsome man either. He might have been a few decades ago but now he was clearly in his forties and had put on plenty of weight.

"You must be Anaise, I'm Boris. Levi said you'd be swinging by" he said, finally letting go of Anaise's ass as she turned around and he practically licked his lips at the sight of her tits and exposed cleavge. "You've gotta be the finest piece of ass I've ever seen. It's like they built you in a factory to be so damn perfect" he remarked, eyes roving over Anaise's body, gesturing a swirling motion with his hand.

"Give us a little twirl sweetheart" he told her, a visible bulge already starting to show through his crisp trousers.

Back
Top Bottom