Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Any Horn's general cravings - stay kinky friends

Horns

Moon
Heyho and nice to meet ya!
Let's start with some general themes I always want before getting more specific later down the line.
And to get that out early: I'm pan and
  • I never want pure smut. Smut heavy? Sure, but not 'just a sexy scene' - I need narrative, character backgrounds, personalities, all the nice shit for the smut to actually feel meaningful. Often times I actually prefer non-explicit scenes that are sexually loaded over the actual fucking.
  • No one-liners. Yes, this applies to Pm openers as well. I'll always try to show people that I'm interested, do the same (please). Don't just purely react and answer questions, do the improv thing of yes AND
  • 3rd person is the way to go with me
  • No modern bigotry. Yes, roleplaying isn't real life, there is no actual harm, but it still feels icky to me, be it a fascination with 'BBC', be it feminization as a means of degradation etc.
    • This only applies to stuff that is, well, modern. I'm all for some skepticism in a fictional setting, slavery etc. I just don't like fetishized real-world biggotry
  • Realistic modern times as a setting bores me, school-type settings in any world sadly do too.
  • I want a power dynamic, always. Pure vanilla won't get me going I'm afraid
    • This can still be wholesome, even consensual, but by more often than not it starts out dun/non-con with a character arc from there. I just crave some spice!
  • I am flexible with what I play myself, but there are themes and dynamics I won't do
    • I don't play dom women (Either cis or trans, 'futa' is kind of an odd term) against male subs
    • I don't play or play against hyper-masculine characters (normal guys are fine, I am talking about himbos, brutish orc archetypes, minotaurs, 'dilfs', characters with lots of body hair, etc.)
    • I prefer both me and my partner being humanoid. Non-humans are great, sometimes even preferred (elves, Kemonomimis, anthro furries, tieflings/demons, humanoid monster people, etc), what I wanna avoid is everything that's not 'human shaped' (quadrupeds, creatures with additional limbs ("spider girls")). When in doubt just ask, I don't quite get kink-shaming, my dominant emotion for something I don't get is curiosity
    • I don't like sluts. It's not something I like to play and it's not tickling my dommy side either. I enjoy a level of struggle and training, not a bitch that instantly rolls over
      • Not to be confused with just sex-positive characters. Being comfortable with your body and sexuality is great, instantly being a happy cock hungry lil slut in an otherwise more non-con situation would be weird
    • More often than not I prefer more down-to-earth characters. This one is somewhat flexible, more of a strong preference than a hard rule. There have been exceptions
      • What this means is that I generally avoid deities, ancient creatures, royalty, chosen ones, 'the strongest/most skillful x' etc.
      • Instead, I more generally gravitate to more ... 'normal' characters that still struggle with stuff. Street-level punks, adventurers, pirates etc.
      • As hinted above, there are exceptions, but those mainly work because the more out there themes are downplayed
        • A summoned demon might technically be ages old, but they still act pretty human
        • A character might be royalty, but has a strong and interesting personality beyond that
        • A character might be pretty damn strong, but it's not an adventure kind of story / their powers are sealed away/weakened/controlled ba a companion
    • I don't like celebrities or real-world people as faceclaims
So far so good!
Next, we'll get into kinks, slightly complicated by the fact that I'm a switch. The things sub-me likes are basically just a subset of what dom-me likes, so in cases where things differ I'll explain it.
  • BDSM
    • Collars, god I love them, be it metal, thick leather, with a shock module or not.
    • Bondage, rope, metal cuffs, leather, bitch suits and more!
    • up to medium pain. Pain is an optional side dish, and one where I'd avoid blood
    • Pet play / Slave play
    • Latex, Rubber
    • orgasm denial, control & chastity play
      • against male/dick-having sub characters some kind of chastity device is largely mandatory.
  • general stuff
    • Anal
      • As a sub by far the best if not only hole. Plugs, toys, classic fuck, enemas, lots of options
    • Possessiveness
    • Stockholm/Lima Syndrome
    • Receiving body worship
      • Not something I as a player would like to give, but getting it is very fun. Also works for a dom of course that's just very obsessed with their perfect piece of property
    • Piercings, tattoos, maybe even brandings
    • mindgames
So far so good, this is by no means everything, but the main stuff. Absolutely feel free to ask for additional information or whether x is something I enjoy if you are curious.
Now there are some things I don't like too
  • The usual
    • Scat, gore, underaged characters, etc.
  • The not so usual
    • messiness
      • Cum on bodies, on hair, mud, sweat etc
      • Especially important if I play a sub. I don't like semen a whole lot, so get it in ma butt or a condom
    • dicks
      • this is for sub-me
      • I am pan, but I lack the fascination here many others seem to have. It's okay in ma butt, but giving oral, handjobs, worship, etc. just isn't something I'd enjoy or be able to even write convincingly
    • Heavy degradation
      • Humiliation is fine and good, but no "you useless piece of shit", "worthless" etc. Why would a dom want to own something worthless?
    • hyper anything
      • Depending on the creature and tone slightly pushing what's anatomically feasible is okay, booba the size of watermelons and dicks the size of a normal person's arm never are
    • Needles in a medical context
      • If we want drugs as a theme or aphrodisiacs there are alternatives

Now let's finally get to some plot bunnies! Some will just be general themes, none will be ready to go - pick what you like, add your own ideas, and we'll build on them together. Cooperative brainstorming is too fun to NOT do it. I'm a switch, so usually, I am open to play either side.
  • 2 adventurers with a power dynamic
  • Something based on this dystopean pet play cyoa here (NSFW)
  • Punk/goth/scene characters
  • Cyperpunk/Shadowrun
  • SciFi
  • Something based on a maid sub, maybe with this cyoa (NSFW) as inspiration
  • Corruption into a demon/Incubus/Succubus, maybe followed by training
  • Maybe something isekai based?
  • I love myself some worldbuilding

Back
Top Bottom