Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Any The Origins of a Succubus (NSFW Links)

FutaQueen

Self-Proclaimed best Cuddler
The Origins of Succubi, Volume 1

Introduction

While most people know that demons come in various types, (succubi, imps, genie, etc) moat do not understand how a new demon is born, or what really differentiates them. This journal is designed to give information to those who are prospective succubi, but also to act as a guide to those fledgling succubi, to help them on their journey.

We will first go over how one becomes a Succubus, then the different levels they’re in.

Chapter 1

A demon is simply an ex-human who has given up part of their soul for power. In essence, a new demon is born when a human makes a contract with a demon for part of their soul. A Succubus is a specific type of demon, whose contract was sexual in nature.

For example, a woman who trades her soul for eternal youth becomes a Succubus, whether or not she knows it.

Succubi come in different forms, as described below.

Level 1: A minor Succubus (or fledgling) has just been made a demon, and can begin draining the souls of others during intercourse or during sexual acts. They still appear human, and if they do not extract the souls of others, will live and die like normal humans.

Level 2: Once a minor Succubus absorbs enough human souls, she begins to awaken her demonic powers. A Major Succubus, as she is now called, possesses the ability to read the desires of others, as well as alter her body in minor ways, such as changing the color of her hair, or growing a sexual organ of the opposite gender.

The Major Succubus still has to maintain a human form, but is beginning to utilize her demonic powers.

Level 3: The jump from levels 2 to 3 is a major one, and one that many succubi never make. This jump from Major Succubus to Succubus Lord is not to be taken lightly, as this jump grants many powers.

A succubus lord is immortal, and can switch between their demonic form and human form at will. Their demonic form grants heavy resistance to most non-holy weapons, and complete immunity to fire. A succubus lord has much more control over their appearance as well, and can begin to answer summons from mortals.

Level 4: The same different in power between Major Succubi and Succubus Lords is evident between Succubus Lords and the Succubus Council. Of the Succubus Lords, the strongest 10 are chosen to control the parts of hell where succubi live.

These succubi are incredibly powerful, possessing ultimate control over their bodies and their hellish magic, and are often practically unkillable. It is rare for them to appear on the mortal plane, but when they do, catastrophe awaits.

Level 5: The strongest Succubus is given the title Succubus Queen. She often spends her time teaching other succubi what true power is, and is answerable only to the Arch Demon himself. While rare, it is possible for the Succubus Queen to become the arch demon, but this has only happened twice since time itself began.

Things I Like​
Things I Don’t​
  • Transformation
  • Magic
  • Fit bodies
  • Lactation
  • Large Breasts
  • Large Cocks
  • Animalistic Cocks
  • Lots of cum
  • Cuddling/Aftercare
  • Loving sex
  • Rough sex
  • Public play
  • Lingerie
  • Obese Partners
  • Baby play
  • Bathroom stuff
  • Vore
  • Gore

I’m looking for a literate partner for a long-term RP. Ideally someone willing to play multiple characters and do some world-building along with me.

I want to play a fledgeling succubus, but we can pick up before or after MC becomes one. That’s up for discussion

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom