Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

This is Halloween (Hawkril x Kotep)

"Good," she snarled, curling her legs around him. Her walls tightened around his cock while she ground herself down over him, milking him harshly. She sunk her teeth into his thick neck, gorwling and snarling as she orgasmed powerfully.

Soon enough he was feeling his own orgasm coming on, but he didn't want her to get all his cum just yet, so he pulled out of her womb after releasing a light load to at least impregnate her. Standing up before her he pushed her mouth forward onto his large, feline shaft, and then forced her mouth all the way down it as he spewed his hot spunk down her mouth. Noticing her breasts weren't covered either he pulled out just long enough to let it release all over her mouth and tits, "Mmm..such a good slut hun.." he said playfully to her.

"You just wait until we get home," she growled, thinking of 'jungle' as home instead of 'house'. She slipped away into the darkness, wagging her tail at him for him to follow.

Back at the party, a girl dressed as an Egyptian princess walked over to the opened window, inspecting it for a minute before she pulled it shut--it was making a cold draft. She looked around--nothing seemed disturbed. Oh well, someone must have just opened it for air.

He nodded towards her and padded after her even as his shaft started softening, padding after her into the darkness as well. Licking his lips he soon finally tackled her into the darkness purring after her.

A man dressed in a pharaoh's outfit watched as the egyptian princess closed the window and then he ended up nodding towards her smiling warmly. "Thanks, that cold draft was getting quite nasty in here, kinda nipply.." he said jokingly, having a gaunt stride, but he didn't look like the greatest among men even though he had curly blond hair, and blue eyes. Staring at her figure for a moment, he spoke to her, "This party is pretty wicked, my name's Jason by the way.." he said softly to her soon taking a seat on the downstairs couch.

She smiled and nodded lightly in agreement, feeling a bit awkward--similar costumes were sometimes not the best ways to make matches at a party. "Yeah, it was cold..." she said, leaning against the window lightly. "I'm Kayla, it's nice to meet you," she said, giving him a soft smile. "It's one of the best Halloween parties I've been to," she said.

"Well if it makes you feel any better, it stopped the draft from coming in, but I don't know how you chose that costume, it was almost like you planned on running into another costume like your own?" he asked solemnly feeling his hair get shorter, and his muscles toning a bit, over his whole body starting to bulge out a bit, that was the only change that occurred to Jason. "Kayla, that's a very beautiful name, I'm certain it would suit you more if I was screaming your na...I mean...I'm sorry I don't know where that came from.." he blurted out suddenly without really thinking.

"Well, you figure that someone's probably come up with your idea too, unless you do something really original and out there," she said, smiling softly and nodding at him. "Why thanks, I...uhm," she stopped, hearing him slip up. "Don't worry about it, it happens to everyone, these parties make your head all confused and the next thing you know, you're getting fucked--I mean, uh." Her hair was slowly growing longer, darkening from brown to raven black.

"Well, I don't know if that's true, but you certainly are quite the attractive one anyways, do you already have a boyfriend or seeing someone that can see to your sexual..I mean needs...in general.." he slipped up, but covered it a little too well for someone only interested in her looks. Yet, his muscles started to bulge out more as his own hair started to turn a charcoal black, while the rest of his body was just taking on a darker tone, giving him a rather nice complexion. Eventually he let his length swell larger too as it bulged out his costume quite a bit, while his tongue felt a little stranger as he talked to this beautiful woman before him.

"No, no boyfriend," she said, giving him a soft smile and chuckle at his slip-up. She didn't even seem to realize the bulge sticking from his costume, as she began to grow, putting strain on her top and the skirt she was wearing, her skin growing darker. "I like to stay open, so anyone can fuck me--er, I mean, so that I'm not tied down," she said, her tanned cheeks flushing, batting her thick, dark eyelashes in embarassment.

Halloween was odd thing this time of year, but he didn't pay any more attention to it now that he was just licking his lips with a slightly extended tongue that probably didn't want to stay in his mouth any longer. The complexion of his skin continuing to match that of the opposite partner he was slowly becoming attracted to, licking his lips as he examined her form, "Hmm...well there is a bedroom down here to the left, care to join me?" he asked softly, his ears migrating to the top of his head growing longer and pointy like a jackal's. A tail slowly sprouting from his ass as it wagged lightly black in color while his skin color seemed to be ebony by this point opening the bedroom door for her to join him...tongue dangling out now panting softly for her.

Black fur was slowly starting to spread from her richly tanned skin, while her heavy breasts stretched her top even lighter, forcing it lower. She found herself panting lightly at the look of his muscles--she loved huge, bulging males, or at least, now she did. A short tail swayed behind her as she followed him, her face beginning to push forward. "Thank you, my pharoah...er, master...um, what was your name again?" she asked, unable to think of his name.

The muscles rippled over his entire form before he started to press his face near hers as he then closed the door to the bedroom behind them. Jason looked at her for a moment as his own fur had completely covered his body, paws forming on his hands and feet...long tongue lolling out as he glanced her figure over, "Jason, darling...what was yours again too my little slave?" he asked her playfully not noticing what he had just said. Now feeling his face pushing forward into a muzzle as his ears were rather pointed moving to his head, a tail wagging behind him at the same time as it sprouted from his ass. Soon he was squeezing her tits through the slutty clothing she was wearing or at least it looked that way now.

"My name is Kayla, Pharaoh...but you don't have to call me that," she purred softly as she finished her changes, becoming a jackaless harem slave. She leaned down on the bed, sitting and holding out her chest for him to grope while she moaned softly. Such a big, strong pharaoh...she was so lucky.

"Mmm..come here and suck my cock first, you good slave...I'll give you a lovely treat if you do.." he said softly to her now stroking his huge length with his paws noticing how big her tits were. Soon squeezing them harder hoping to feel milk come out of her tits as his long tongue came down to lick at each of her nipples softly. Soon enough he was feeling his huge shaft throbbing hard with arousal while now pulling her with him onto the bed pushing her muzzle near his cock.

Back
Top Bottom