Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Any Monsterdollmaker's NB oc request thread

Vidar

Super-Earth
Hello there I am Vidar aka Monsterdollmaker, and thanks for stopping by. This thread will most likely be ever expanding and changing. So just because I don't have what you want this time, doesn't mean I may not the next time, but if you think we have something in common and it's not on here, just message me. You never know, it may just be something I haven't thought of yet. I would also love to hear your ideas.

First off, what you can expect from me
1: I am a switch, I can play sub,Dom, and a switch. I can also top or bottom
2: I can play any gender, monster, alien, whatever you have in mind.
3: I usually post 2 paragraphs minimum and aim for around 200+ words.
4: Usually at minimum one post a day, often more, but I'll let you know if anything changes.
5: I don't care your gender as long as you play whatever role you chose believably.

What I expect from you

1: Help plot or brainstorm, bring opinions and ideas to the table please
2: Be polite, we are trying to write. We don't have to ooc chat besides to plot though.
3: don't ghost me please.

Craving!
I have a huge craving for different things!
1: futa x female
2. Monster girls ***
3. Goths*******
4. Interracial********
5. Short stacks*******
6. I want to double up. I have cravings that never get filled so I'm offering you whatever you want, but in return please do the same. Anyone offering that gets immediate priority.
7: I would love to play against someone who would DM or control the world around me. Especially if they wanted to do monster girl related stuff, or even machines and sex toys against MC.

Kinks
So above is my f-list, however here will be some of my favorite. If you want the whole list feel free to look at it!
Interracial
Lips
Oral
anal
Sloppy sex/blowjobs
Public scenes
Orgasm control/denial
Dom/sub
Rough sex
Ahegao
Multiple orgasms
Large cocks (anything from 8+)
Curvy ladies
I don't know if anyone knows what I mean when I say the womb tattoo. It's more common with monster girls and magic, but I'm referring to the magical one
That's to just name a few. Feel free to ask about any that's not in this list or my f-list

Settings and Pairings
Anything with a * beside of it is something I am craving and will take priority over everything else. However, that doesn't mean I am not open to other things, especially if you have a good idea for it!

Modern
Best friends
Goth/nerd*
goth/anything***
Famous person/fan
student/teacher
Boss/employ
Nurse/patient
Nurse/doctor
Doctor/patient
Detective/criminal
Dancer/client
Club owner/dancer
Jock/nerd
cheerleader/nerd*
bully/nerd
Neighbors
Interracial pairings

Supernatural

vampire/werewolf
angel/demon
angel/human
demon/human
Monster girl/human
monster/human
werewolf/human
vampire/human
god(dess)/mortal
demigod(dess)/mortal
god(dess)/lesser god(dess)
So many more for this as well

High Fantasy

knight/princess
Female knight/prince
mage/knight
mage/prince(ss)
dragon/princess
dragoness/prince*
orc/victim
Any type of monster girl or monster/victim*
elf/human*
elf/half elf
Drow/elf
drow/half elf
drow/human***
So many other pairings I didn't list

various settings

Post apocalypse
Futuristic
Sci-fi
Historical
steampunk
Cyberpunk
Canon

Story Ideas
Some of these(most of them probably) are just rough ideas, which I prefer so that each time I do them they are different. I like to just put out a rough idea, then brainstorm and finish the idea with my partner. I may add more 'complete' ideas later down the road, but for now Just don't expect me to have an idea where I've already planned out who your character will be, and everything about them. (plus I hate doing that, I like to see what my partner thinks fits the idea.) Also. None of these will probably have names, I'm sorry. I'll try to think of one as I go, but it's doubtful since I suck at naming things.
New Plots Tentacles <insert clever title>

The idea is that I would be playing a tentacle monster of course, however this can work in a few different ways, one being that MC is summon for YC. She tried to summon a familiar, but she got a tentacle monster instead. Another idea is that MC is actually a creature that is related to the old gods, think Cthulhu and such, and makes a pact with YC to spread his religion, in return he grants her immense power.

I want to play a cute slime, but that is super powerful. Thats the story.
A new world ***(Kinks; Worldbuilding, possible Issekai, Monster(s/girls) This is an offer for doubling up, you play one for me, and I will play one for you.

Basically, after MC dies, he is reincarnated into a fantasy world. They have humans, elves, dwarves, and all the normal races, as well as monster girls and everything that comes with that. MC is to become a hero that is to defeat the main villain, who's goal is to enslave all the other races for her own sick pleasure. The goal of this is to amass strength to defeat the villain, all the while being able to sleep with countless women and monster girls along the way. However, for your character you can request monsters, monster boys, normal fantasy races, or whatever tickles your fancy. More of the plot can be discussed later, I do have more, but I want to make it unique for whoever I am playing with.

Farm life*** (fantasy setting)

So for this idea I have two separate ideas. The first one is where my character owns a farm, but it's not a normal farm. Instead of farm animals he has various monster girls, ie; cowgirl, sheep, harpy, and more. You could play as one specific for him, or his daily life of fighting off animals, and taking care of his women. Which would include various naughty fun.

The second idea is you play the farm owner, and I play a farm hand. I take care of the women, but I'm also used to help keep them all motivated. So it would include cum milking and such. We could even include various toys to help milk my character. However it would also include romance with one or more of the women and such.

Both are rough ideas, but sound fun to me.

Gladiatorial Success

A woman buys a man from a slave market, he is said to be a powerful warrior, she had bought him for her husband to use in gladiatorial matches. At first everything goes well, the man performs famously, defeating foe after foe, making the man, a lesser noble, quickly rise in ranks of nobility. The man was promised freedom as all are, but the more he fights, the more the crowd loves him. The more they want him to stay, and so does the wife. She has become rich from this man, but her husband, once a hardworking noble who was young skinny, and attractive has become lazy and gaining weight. Now she seeks out the younger man whom has shown to be a mighty warrior, at first it may just be a game to the woman, she just likes to tease him with something he can never have. From there it can either become a romance between the two, or he could take advantage of her one day when she gets too close to the cage he is forced to live in. I can play any of these roles Tentacles be wildin'

I have a weird idea for like, a sorceress or a druid of something to summon their familiar for the first time and it to be Some kind of tentacle creature. It's a rough idea but it's just a small craving. I could play the woman or the tentacle monster.
Not a Disney Dragon

I also would like to do something with a Dragon. Maybe instead of a princess calling a knight to kill it, she decided to show her father she doesn't need a man to rule the country. So she takes her training in self defense, probably from a high ranking knight and she goes off to slay the Dragon. This could go multiple ways. She could be captured by said Dragon, and he could keep her for use when he is awake, or to use her to rule her kingdom through her. However, I had the idea that maybe she finds him in human form, weakened after a fight with a recent knight. At first she would think him a knight herself, and help him recover. Then, as she goes to ascend the mountain it snows heavily on them, trapping them in a cave. There they would have to use each other to stay alive and he would have to hunt for her. Maybe she finds out by him telling her, or maybe she sees him. She could kill him in his sleep, or maybe she has feelings for him?

A few simple plots
I was going to post a new vampire plot but I have so many of those... So ask if you want to hear it, it I won't force anyone else to read even more vampire plots than I already have. I may have a few new ones though.

A rich merchant stumbles upon a black market, and there he sees a human slave ring. At first he is appalled by this sight, but then he starts to see that not everyone was abusive to the men and women, most were, but not all. He sees them buying them for menial Labour, and for sex some of them. He was just going to watch at first, but then he sees a woman who is strikingly beautiful, exotic. He can't help it, and he starts bidding. Seeing a new comer, the veterans raise the price in him, but he gets her for way more than he should have paid. He didn't care. At first she may be afraid of him, and he would have to earn her trust. Though, he could have been interested from the beginning and bought her to humiliate her, rape her or anything else. Also, we could flip it and it is a female merchant who finds a handsome man, or beautiful woman. We could even have the slave be the dominant to the merchants submissive.

I would like to do something with a male adventurer or me playing a female, who starts their journey at 16, or more. They could start it for various reasons, but along the trip they manage to find themselves in a lot of trouble, between elves and monster girls, or monsters if female. I want it to be smutty yea, but not full of it. I also want adventure, and intrigue. Story and development. I don't want to use any kind of system for it, no dice, just one of us GMing the world. I would prefer to be the player, but if you can message me with a good enough idea for a character I will consider GMing.

All my plots can be reversed so the female is the dominant, or the one seducing the male into something.

Anyone who manages to read all of this gets a cookie. I know it isn't organized very well, or at all really, but I am trying.

Also if anyone has suggestions please let me know

I thank you if you managed to make it this far into this. I tried to make it as easy to maneuver as possible, but I am not sure how everyone will feel about this. Just PM if you want to rp, or just to give me feedback on my thread, like what I could add to make it better, or remove if I went a little too far with anything. I look forward to rping or talking to you all soon!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom