Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Male Looking for a Lit Partner for a Slow Burn Romance

Prythian

Meteorite
Hello everyone! With the winter semester wrapping up I have a little bit more time on my hands and would like to see about picking up another partner to write with.

To keep my thread brief, I am looking for a partner that is interested in a slow burn romance sort of RP with action and adventure with a good dose of whump and misery mixed in. My current craving is a bit vague and one that could easily be expanded upon, but basically, I want to write as the newly assigned stoic, rigid, tightass bodyguard to your far more outgoing, bratty, and troublesome prince. Ideally, I'd like for both characters to be switches in the bedroom because I am a sucker for power plays and exchanges of dominance. For anyone who is interested, I'd like to brainstorm up a plot that we could set these two in.

And here's a little more info about me as a partner and what else I'm looking for:
  • I write in 3rd person only and would like my partner to do the same
  • My genre preferences are generally fantasy or inspired by historical eras. I love playing as faeries or elves
  • I'm looking for a partner who is happy to help drive the plot forwards, write NPC characters, and all that.
  • I love enemies to lovers with the greatest passion. The same with snarky banter and literally any other trope you can throw at me.
  • I typically write about 3-4 paragraphs per response so I'm also looking for someone who is comfortable writing a similar amount.
  • I prefer a bigger story to smut ratio but I do expect there to be some serious fireworks when the smut does actually roll around.
I feel like that's it for now... I might come back later and add some more thoughts in if I think of anything else, but I wanted for this thread to be brief and straight to the point. PM me if interested!

Back
Top Bottom