Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dox and Breeze cont.

Ki was enjoying herself. Watching Dox work like that, how his entire body tensed when he lifted something. The sweat made his glisten. She loved it, every little bit of it. He was working so ridiculously fast. She actually worried, for a moment, that he may end up killing himself if he carried on the same way much longer. But he didn't, and he finished, to her amazment. She hadn't heard a single whine of complaint. There he stood, staring at her. Done. She thought for a moment that maybe she would have to think of something a little more difficult for him to take on. That was until he approached her, and touched his nose to her own.

His slight erection had caught her attention. He was very gifted in that area. It was quite noticable. A smile spread across her lips as he rested his head there on her shoulder. She had thought for a moment that perhaps this was just some sort of trickery, but then just the aura around him was different. He was so exhausted, he had practically lost his mind. Would he harm her? Maybe. Would she risk it?

Sucking in a deep breath she lifted her hands slowly, touching his chest, sliding her hand down to his stomach like he had to her. "Dox..." she purred quietly. "You're just so naughty." she teased. Her hands moved down farther, moving outwards and resting then on his hips. She could take him now. But suddenly...

She didn't want to.

It wasn't the same if he was so willing. She wanted to know this was something he didn't want. She wanted to force things upon him. She didn't want him to want this. But he did. And that was apparantly a big turn off for her. She pushed herself backwards suddenly, easily springing several feet back, landing nimbly. Her face was sour. "Never touch me without permission or you'll be stuck doing this every night for the rest of your life. Stay here, I'll send someone for you." And then she was gone. The heavy metal door slammed behind her, and locked. There was no way he was getting out.

He was left for an hour, to do whatever he wished in the basement. Finally the door opened, a young male servant standing there with a small little smile, ready to take Dox back to his room. He seemed the talkative type, and not at all afraid of Dox. "Wow, you made the mistress furious." he giggled. "Whatever it is you did...I suprised she let you off!"

Back in the bedroom there were a lot of things waiting for him. The first was a note stuck to the door from Ki, listing various things he would be doing come tomorrow. What a little bitch that kitty was. Second was waiting on a little fold out table at the foot of the bed. Dinner. A big dinner. Big enough for three people. Still warm, though it had been sitting out for about twenty minutes. Then, beside that on the foot of the bed was his clothes that Breeze had made for him. She had made two more shirts and another pair of pants. She had put a lot of time into them. The kitten herself was curled up at the head of the bed, wrapped up in a sheet like a mummy, trapped. She looked a little red in the face and her clothes were discarded all over the place. The boy who had brought Dox back to the room informed her she was sick.

She had made herself sick, worrying so much.

Dox felt the woman push off of him, saw that look in her eyes that told him just how hostile she was, and she was gone an instant later with the slam of the door and a deep hate filled growl that seemed to reverberate around the tight confines of the basement. He had been looking for nothing but warmth, and that was thrown into his face. Though he couldn't understand what it meant, his instincts told him she wanted nothing to do with him accept harm him from her actions, and knew her as the enemy she was. It was an odd feeling, and slowly as his fatigue grew less burdensome he was able to think clearly for a bit. It amazed him how stupid she was when he realized what had happened, and then this boy came bouncing in out of nowhere and when he told him how Ki was he laughed a cruel cold laugh of sated revenge.

She got what she deserved, but when he entered Breeze's room and found her sick, his heart dropped. There were sticky notes on what he was to do tomorrow from Ki, but also one on Breeze staying in bed to get better faster tomorrow which gave Dox a measure of relief. The kitten had been fine when he left but now she was sick with a fever, and still she managed to make Dox something to eat and still yet make him more cloths. Silently approaching her on the bed Dox felt her head feeling the heat of her sickness, and after reaching down the front of her shirt became more depressed at how she had soaked her cloths with sweat from it. Dox was gone but a few seconds to turn on the hot water of the tub, and carefully plucked a few towels to dry her and a new sleep wear.

Carefully unrolling her from the blanket, Dox felt his worry gnaw all the harder at him when he found her totally soaked and was glad to have gotten back in time before she became even sicker. Stripping her quickly, Dox held her close and sank into the tub and bathed her, gently murmuring that everything would be alright, and he'd take care of her. It was the work of a few minuets to get her clean once more, and drying her carefully he dressed her once more before carrying her back into the room. The bed was ruined from no one caring for her, and Dox found a pile of clean comforters that he took a few to make a bedding in the corner. Carefully Dox placed her to sleep, and wrapped her up before taking a small bit of food and water, sated his need to stay strong. Keeping a majority of the food covered, he saved it for her to eat when she awoke, and kept a few pitchers of water close by for her to drink

For a long night, Dox slept by her side and cared for her as faithfully as any dog could hope being to it's loved one. There were times she awoke only barely and Dox coaxed her into drinking glasses of water to help replenish what she lost in the sweat, and times when she mewed pitifully and Dox placed a cold rag against her brow to sooth her so she could sleep once more. And there were times that the rag couldn't sooth her, and Dox held her gently against his own body petting and murmuring to her gently until she snuggled back down to sleep. Dawn came, and Dox had found little sleep but her fever had broke, and she had the day to rest. He hated leaving her, but he left to do the chores Ki required and without fail checked on her every single hour to make sure she was ok but she slept on. The whole of the day he scandalized the maids and butlers with his nudity and yet amazed them with acts of strength, endurance, and bloody minded will in finishing the grueling chores Ki had set for him. It was close to the end of the day when he returned, and after cleaning his body he faithfully returned to Breeze, her work too finished by his hands, and curled up against her to rest his badly fatigued body.

Breeze was only really aware of what was going on a few times through the night and the day following. The few times she was, she felt absolutly horrible. She had heard about the hell Ki had put Dox through. And now he was stuck doing even more hard labor and ontop of it he had to nurse her back to health. Once when he wasn't around when she woke up, she decided to cry for awhile. It was tiring and she fell back asleep before long.

Night was falling. She was finally coming out of it. When she woke again she could feel his body pressed against hers. Her first impulse was to blush, so she did. But that didn't stop her next actions. She rolled against him so they were facing eachother and she pressed her tiny form into his, letting out a loud sobbing mewl. "Dox!" she cried. "I'm so sorry. You shouldn't of- I should have- I'm so sorry!" He looked so tired when she looked at him now. All the things he had to do. She figured he had probably went ahead and done her chores as well. Her tail had slipped between her legs and was wrapped possesivly around his thigh as she pushed herself into him, begging for his forgivness. She was so much trouble for him. Here she was trying to help but she was doing the exact opposite.

She was refusing to let him go now. Even if he said she hadn't done anything wrong, it wasn't her fault, or it was okay she kept asking for forgivness until she decided saying sorry wasn't going to make up for anything. She pressed her face into his chest, mumbling she was sorry one more time before she relaxed. She continued to feel horrible but the longer she rest there against him the more she calmed down. He seemed to have that effect on her. She leaned back ever so slightly to examine his body. He didn't have any marks or cuts or gashes that would make her think he had been given a beating. Which meant he was doing what he was told.

"You must be so tired...I'm not very sick anymore. Let me do something for you." She was hovering over him them, letting the comforter fall away. "You already took a bath...Did you eat? Or maybe you want a back rub." He looked like he could use one, though she wasn't sure if she was strong enough to work out any knots he might of had.

Dox's fatigue was worse than he could have imagined, and he was having difficulty comprehending what the kitten was saying to him only that she was sorry for him caring for her. She smiled weakly, and though she stood with some of his last reserves he sat up and hugged her around the waist before falling back and allowing her to land on him unharmed. He wanted nothing more than to rest, but he knew that Ki was probably already up and thinking of ways to make his life hell. For a few moments, he simply lied there with her against him and reveled in the soft warmth of her body. She smelt so good, felt so soft and he never wanted her to leave that spot right on top of him where he could nuzzle her head and ears and gently pet her back and tail. A very odd nose escaped him there, it was a mix between a deep growl and a moan that had the same significance of a purr. It was his species way of purring and he was doing it just for her in an attempt to soothe her of her sorrow and calm her down.

Gently his head drooped to nuzzle her cheek, where he kissed her there so very softly he wanted nothing more than to keep kissing her that way all along her neck and ears. "Please little kitty, please don't be sad for my sake. I did those things because I care, and it is so very difficult to kill or torment me that I care nothing for the little pains and fatigue of helping you." He nuzzled her again weakly, but knew that Ki would soon be waiting and she could never be maid to wait so weakly he stood and looked at her with longing that could plainly be seen. He did not want to leave her side but he had to, and leaning down to nuzzle the top of her head once more and pet her ears he spoke gently. "Ki awaits, and she can't be made to wait. I suffer because that is what she chooses to do to me, but for my sake please. Please worry yourself sick, do not push yourself, and do not kill yourself as I must do to keep you safe and her occupied." Taking her into his arms, Dox nuzzled the crook of her neck weekly breathing heavily before he calmed a moment to speak again. "Be here for me when I need you little kitty, your all I have left to smile for... do not hurt yourself when I am gone or I will lose the last thing I care for and die, dragging Ki to hell with me."

His words where sad and desperate, but slowly he calmed once more. But more than that, his body no longer shook and he stood with a deep lines of so many years of hate and anger marring his face. "I will yet live, but do not make yourself a target. Should you be harmed I will shed much blood before I fall." He turned away from her, not wanting to see his only motivation to hang on and waited beside the door leaning against it. "Dress quickly, so that I might be through with this night and rest before something of me fails and I fall weaker do to the injury." It was a command, and though he hated it if he did not force her she would kill herself with worry. The idea of forcing her away from him almost brought tears to his eyes so he killed the feeling and feel to the colder side. Those were thoughts for later and not now.

All the affection he showed her. She could of sworn they had known eachother forever, and this was the way it was suppose to be. She vowed in her heart to be there for him, so she couldn't get sick again. It only made things harder for him. She would take care of herself, and him, and then maybe someday they could go somewhere else without worry. It was hard to imagine. Probably nearly impossible, but it was something good to think of when she looked at the future.

She obeyed him at once, pulling on one of her dresses, a prettier one that she thought he might like before dashing to his side there at the door. She lavished kisses on the side of his arm, nuzzling into it. He had to push her away but she wasn't quite strong enough to do such a thing. She opened her mouth, about to tell him how completely devoted she was to him when there was a loud demanding knock at the door. She hissed instinctivly but quickly calmed down, moving from Dox a moment to open the door slowly. Standing outside was Theo, a servant she knew. He was a big man, not as big as Dox but still easily a threat to the little kitten. Without a word he easily wrapped an arm around her and lifted her off her feet, tucking her under his arm.

"The Mistress wants to speak with you. Today you are being relieved of all your chores and your duties watching over new slaves. You're moving upstairs with the other breeders." Breeze rest in his arms, unable to stuggle if she wanted to. It took a moment for his words to sink in, but when they did she was looking down at the ground in horror. "No! Theo, you-" "Silence." The gruff man looked back at Dox. "You stay here."

Back
Top Bottom