Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx M or NB [Bottom futa/femboy RPer searches for cumplay with doms!] Cum stuff, fun stuff!

So, as the title describes, I'm on the prowl for cum stuff. Like, any cum stuff. Just give me all of the cum stuff. Inside someone, outside of someone, all over someone... Any cum stuff is a BIG thing for me. Please, get your ass in my DMs if you wanna do anything involving that!

About MBE:

I'm an RPer with a number of years of experience in SFW, and of course, much more in NSFW with a lot of enjoyment for what I do. My last platform went under and, as it would turn out, this was something someone had recommended to me which I took a lot of interest in, so I thought to come here! And hell, it's been fun so far. My interests in terms of RP include anything that's separated from the real world, sci-fi, fantasy... Those two are the main two that you'll find me doing. Of course, if you want to do something sci-fi with my character being captured and used as some form of a breeding toy, weeell, I actually would be willing to go along with you.

What I'm looking for:
I know many people may not like what I'm looking for, or have questions, and that's fine! If you have questions about what I'm looking to do, please message me! I'd love to answer any inquiries you have. Though, as of right now, I'm after primarily non-human on non-human RPs. If you'd want to play, I dunno, some sort of an anthro, by all means, get your ass into my DMs right now! Or literally any type of monster or non-human, I'm not fussy! If I had to summarise my favourite few kinks as of right now, or the ones that I'm looking to try,

- Excessive cum
- Gangbang
- Oviposition
- Tentacles
- Bondage/being tied up/restrained
- Cumplay (I just love cum.)

So, in closing, I really hope you enjoyed reading this enough to get in contact, and I thank you for reading! Hope to see y'all in my DMs soon! <3

Back
Top Bottom