Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx M or NB Some Specific Cravings

AparinaAkumu

Barista of some Depresso Espresso
Long story short, I'm looking to write a few specific scenarios:

1) Rural Transformations: where I would be playing a rather rugged character that is openly bi and is a magic user, who uses this magic to transform YC either fully willingly or gently coerced and eased into the idea over time into a femboy or intersex. Ideally, YC may gain a uterus but not a separate vaginal entrance--making YC visibly male but the anus is connected to the new internal anatomy.

2) Demonic Secrets: this one would have MC being a demon of some variety with a power that converts to a power that's always with them even in their human form--and of course they'd have a demon form too. This could again include YC becoming feminized or just be a lovely dom/sub play with minimal body modifications. The demon types I'd enjoy playing as are Chain and Music.

Chain Demons can summon and control living chains of various shapes and sizes, which can be used similarly to tentacles. These demons often have evidence of their powers that carry over into their human forms in ways such as tattoos. In this case, MC would always have a tattoo of chains coiling down his arms to the wrist. One ending in a small weight, and the other in a small dagger.

Music Demons have three main categories of their genre: Instrumental, Vocal, and Performance. A demon can be one or two of these, but it's incredibly rare for them to master both forms or have all three as powers. Instrumental demons can be tied to multiple instruments but usually only one type(string, woodwind, brass, etc) while performing and vocal demons can have a wider range of music to their disposal. In this case, MC would be a strong Instrumental demon with string instruments that he doesn't often use, instead focusing on his weaker Vocal heritage to make a living as a small time voice actor and singer.

Both of these options are up for discussion on plot, characters, YC being any other type of magical or mythical creature or demon with their own powers, etc.

Kinks and expectations!

I love transformation, affection, inflation, trigger words, and breeding including oviposition. I write a gentle, fatherly type Dom who will hold you down but will also let you go if you genuinely want to be let go. The playful teasing will always come with a confident, sometimes firm tone. As a sub I can flip between a brat, switch, and roll over submissive. I request there are always options even if my character will agree anyway!

What I expect in writing is effort, forward momentum, and open discussion OOC for ideas and planning. If you lose interest, that happens! Just tell me. If you want a scene to go a specific way, cool let's talk about options. You aren't sure a kink will fit into this part, I'd be happy to try and talk it out.

Hard no on scat, watersports, excessive blood, gore, vore, and S/A.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom