Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Any Craving Raw, Primal Intensity (Revamped Male Edition)

Wicked+%2B+Divine+%2316.jpg

Wicked+%2B+Divine+%2312+Cover.jpg

A Tribute to Monsters Male Edition.

DioPanel.jpg

Welcome to my Request Thread!

I'm gonna keep my intro short and sweet! I'm a female and part of the Queer Alphabet Mafia. I've been RP-ing for about 10 years- and gained plenty of experience in the process. I can double, triple, and play both genders. I also prefer to match post length. If you give me a novel, I will return the favor. My availability leans mostly towards the evening, or late at night. I'm definitely more of a "casual" RP-er.

I'm also ghost friendly, because real life takes precedence over anything online. If we have roleplayed in the past, and you're interested in roleplaying again feel free to message me. Oct-December were legitimately the busiest months of my life, between moving, getting another pet, and hitting the busy season at my job. I definitely lost track of a few partners doing that time, but I'm in a routine again and ready to play.

My expectations of YOU!

I only have a few expectations of my partners:
No one liners. 4+ Paragraphs at least.
Don't overstep my "No" list
And don't prompt me for replies if you don't get one every single day.

Current RP Mood

Now on to the Goodies
My current interests fall into the Taboo Category—I wanted doomed romances, insipid affairs, or smutty encounters with the person who there shouldn't be any attraction too.
For Example: Predator and Prey encounters that go awry. Older possessive men and younger women that no one approves of. Tall hulking men of complexity--who will take what they want, but never ruin the woman they are with Here are some Plot Ideas (I'm only interested in playing the Male)

Plot Emporium (Only Interested in Male Role)

Taboo/Incest
A Convenient Outlet-
He'd been alone so long. His wife was dead. His kids were grown up- and had families of their own. There's not a lot he looks forward too anymore. Except the holidays. Everyone gathers under one roof and has a great time. This year he's hosting his daughter and her annoying new flame. He hates how they interact. He hates everything about their relationship. He thought it was normal--no man was good enough for her- but the more time he spends with her, the more he realizes how touch starved he is, and how desperately he craves her. (MxF)
(Corruption Plot) (Infidelity) (exhibition) (Risk of being caught)

Impish Exploration- She was just reaching her sexual peak. She knew what she wanted, and struggled with the taboo nature of those desires. She kept everything in. Repressing her feelings. Hiding them in fleeting touches, and teasing banter. Her Father couldn't know how she felt. Except one day, she is overwhelmed by the vivid images in her head-and sneaks into his room while he's sleeping. It starts off with soft caresses, seeing how large that tempting bulge could get. And every night she gets a little bolder, till she crosses the line of no return (This has been done to death) ( I still like it though) (M X F) ( The spin can be her mother is still in the picture, and they have to sneak around) (Another corruption plot, but the daugher is initiating)

Savage Desires; (An ABO story) They had never gotten along as siblings. They were always competing for attention. Fighting over the T.V. Arguing over the stupid things. Any outsider looking in would assume they hated each other. Their parents are at their wits end, because the war was never ending. Until one particularly nasty fight turned physical. That's when they realized their true natures-- He was an Alpha- and she was an Omega. And they craved each other desperately.

Smut Adventure Stories (Anthro Stories)

I Can't Do This Without You: She isn't going to make it. A deteriorating disease is eating away at her body. Magic gives her temporary relief, but she has to keep consuming it to sustain herself. In order to survive a death sentence she must summon a magical vessel- who can alleviate some of the burden. The creature she summons demands a pact--He feeds her magical needs, and she feeds his sexual appetite. Its an equivalent exchange. Except now everyone thinks she's a Succubus instead of a mage- and her face is on a wanted poster for crimes she didn't commit? (MxF) (Prey Anthro x Predator Anthro) (Medieval Fantasy world)

Set out to Pasture: She died. There was no bright light. No endless sky waiting for her. Days bled together, until her present and past were unrecognizable. She assumes she will wander the mortal plane for eternity as a wraith until she catches a glimpse of a hooded figure, ferrying a soul to the other realm. She could pass over, but she takes an interest in the job he has. A Reaper who offers safe passage to souls. She wants to be one too, but she has to meet certain Criteria first. She needs permission from the God of Death himself, and he doesn't seem altogether keen about employing a chipper ray of sunshine. (MxF) (Based off Hades and Persephone, with an Anthro Spin)

Quiet Yearning:
He was the monster that stayed in his steepled castle, and lived a life of solitude. The villagers feared him, and built myths and rumors about the terrible sins he had committed. He was never going to leave his walls, until a sweet soul wandered in, and made him feel more alive than he had in years. (M xF) (Shameless retelling of Beauty and the Beast) (But with an Anthro twist) (And alot of D/S)​

Runaway: She is running from a life she didn't choose. It might be a marriage, or a terrible home life, or obligations she was born into. She is a Prey Beast kin, small, fleet of foot- and fast. She runs to an unfamiliar ship, in an unfamiliar dock and starts a new life with Two silvers in her pocket. That life is on the other side of the sea, and over populated by predators. When her old life actively hunts her, she finds sanctuary amongst the very people that consider her a meal.(Anthro centered) (MxF) (lots of steamy romance)(Sneaking around to avoid detection) (Size difference)

Intense Slice of Life

I Keep Dreaming of You: They were together once. And life tore them apart. He still thinks about her--fondly and often. Sometimes he even catches glimpses of her-- in a window, or on the street. He thought it was his imagination playing tricks on him, but it turns out she's an investigator now whose been hired to follow him. And she has no idea what kind of dark things he's into now. (MxF) (Hardened man x Curious woman) (Slow corruption) (Voyeurism) (Dubious consent) (Rekindling old feelings) (Shameless banter and flirting)

Office Attraction: Her parents keep trying to set her up with a nice lawyer, or a doctor. She's attracted to the security guard at work-- and when there's a "lock down" at work, they get to explore the connection burgeoning between them. (This is a bare bones idea) (Open for adjustment) (Based on forced proximity)

RANDOM PLOT
Here are some Pairings
MxMxF
Alpha Wolf x Pack Wolf
Angel x Demon
Hunter x Hunted
King x Heir
King x Commoner
Viking x Conquered
Pirate x Pirate
Pirate x Captive

Predator Anthro x Prey Anthro
Counselor x troubled Youth
Uncle x Niece
Father x Daughter
Father x Son's GF
Father's friend x Daughter
Psychiatrist x Patient
Brother x Sister
Demon x Devout Christian
Teacher x Student
F Train passenger x M Train Passenger
M Neighbor x Milf
Father x Teen Babysitter

╭⋟───────────────────────
Life Below Deck
classic-blunders-of-an-adventurer-dtff14l5f7-1080x1527.jpg

I Won't Let You Go
game-time-with-malina-taperess-helltaker-9mjvsso300-1520x875.jpg

You talk too much sweetheart
orcs-x-elves-prideoforcs-warcraft-42apv6rwz6-1080x1533.jpg

╰────────────────────────⋞╯

◌ ◌ Fandoms ◌ ◌

Video Games:

Kingdom Hearts
Baldur's Gates
Pokemon
The Last of Us

Cartoons
Gargoyles

Anime
My Hero Academia

KINKS

YES/MUST HAVESMAYBEHARD NO's
Dubious ConsentAnthro's (Heavily based on mood)Gore/vore
ForeplayNonconFocus on Pregnancy Sex
VoyeurismMultiple penetrationScat
Primal PlayRough/Violent SexFoot Fetish
Water Sports
Exhibitionism/Threat of being CaughtD/S dynamics

╭⋟───────────────────────

Do not reply on this thread, send me a message—Please and thank you!

Last edited:
These plots are miscellaneous, and roles I would like to play are going to be Highlighted in green.

The woods call them. The forest Children are tied to the magic in the trees- and their blood sings to the creatures hidden in the shadows. One girl in particular, fostered by a modern day family has been marked since birth. She was always meant to return to the Woods, and in the field of green she enters a world that shouldn’t exist. She can travel freely between her home, and this other realm. She finds her real family there, and also explores desires she didn’t know she possessed. All manner of Beasts and creatures crave her in the other realm. One of them may actually end up keeping her.
(Female x Anthro Beast)

personalami-1023598-Malyna.jpg

Monsters are being bred By a less than upstanding corporation.

They’ve killed every man that walks into the laboratory.

The Creatures reaction to women is different. They want to breed. And in breeding a new sentient species is born. And gets loose. What happens when the spawn of a monstrous union begins to think, feel and crave. And has plans for human society as a whole. (Double up story) (Noncon) (Human female x Monster) (Monster Spawn x Human Female)
thumb.php

Her husband hasn’t touched her in months. He’s devoting every hour to his job- and she’s used to going to bed alone.
Luckily in her line of work there’s plenty of people who can fill the growing void He’s left.
She’s an experienced Counselor.
And unhappy men walk into her office every day.
(Female x Male)
PalomaP-802229-Cheating.jpg

He was dying.
He looked for any possible solution to stay alive. Medicine. Science. Magic.
His Saving Grace came in the form of a Succubus who invaded his life- disrupted his relationship- and drew him into a life of chaos and depravity.
Every time they have sex his life expectancy increases though— The only issue is if he doesn’t sleep with the Succubus he dies—and if he gets caught with her—his engagement won‘t last.
(Comedy) (Public exhibition) (Human male x Female succubus)
TemporalWolf-887516-Mirror_Image.png

The streets take no prisoners. And breed no mercy.

One girl in particular has gone to make a deal with the devil. Her brother is a junkie, and she wants to help get him clean. In order to do that she has to get his supply cut off. The dealer agrees to stop selling to him, if she does whatever he wants no questions asked. How long she can last under his control?

(Female x male)
lasterk-502291-Galko.jpg

A family goes to a log cabin for Christmas. The teenage kids have free reign to roam and mingle as they please until its time to go back home. The youngest daughter in said family finds a way to stave off the cold when the man in the next room invites her to a party. A weekend of sin and debauchery ensues.

(Male x Female)
Calm-402498-Keeping_warm.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom