Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Batsignal: Calling all types including latex Doms, mommies, villains, sluts and bad girls!

batman4560

The God Damn Batman

{ He / Him | xx XXXX status: 4/7 opened slotsXXXX ☑ seeking: short term / long termXXXX ☒ Discord/ PM's }

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

cwvoxc4.png

Hello and thank you for stopping by, please excuse the thread as I've never been great at request threads but I assure you that I'm very eager and happy to receive any message about a possible play! I'm Batman and I've been around for way to long. After a very lengthy break I'm back and starting fresh with a new request thread. I don't ever really know what to put here as I tend to enjoy plotting deeply with partners to make sure that we are both getting as much as possible from whatever Role Play we may embark on. I suppose I should start with what you should expect from me as this is where I should try to sell myself?

First and foremost I ask questions and want to know details, so expect me to be in contact with you a lot about characters, locations, desires, and really anything else if I'm not clear on something. Face Claims, I have a ton of em and like to trade too! So please send me some pics ya like. I tend to use real life images but if that's not your thing I'm also cool with drawn/artwork. I am very much not picky with who my partner uses as a face claim, I'd rather you be thrilled with who we use at both ends and will work with you! I'm pretty flexible with post rate, I understand life happens and sometimes unexpectedly, If you have to leave and want to keep things going later just shoot me a message and let me know, everyone deserves a second chance. With that said I try to be as chill as possible about things since I work a lot, this is a hobby and something we all do for fun, I think. I won't judge you or your kinks. Rounding back to the flexible thing, I am very accepting of all types, I do sexual rp with female characters only but am happy to write with anyone that is willing and am happy to include just about every kink so long as they are within site standards. I've got limits but as you will see later, they are few and far between. Fandom Play! As my name and the title of this thread may suggest, I play fandoms a lot... almost exclusively really but I don't mind changing anything about a fandom to fit our play, AU, cross overs, lightly based, whatever. I love to see new takes on classics that is what makes it fun. But if you have a plot you think I'd be keen on and it isn't a fandom please let me know, chances are I'll say yes if you're clearly into it. I feed off of energy in a positive way, when someone seems happy to talk or excited about a possible play I am too. I can post anywhere from around three hundred to fifteen hundred words in a post so long as I have something decent to work off of. This paragraph is starting to get a bit long so I'll end it with this, I am a switch leaning sub but I do enjoy doming almost as much. Please if you are a switch or a dom, I am happy to work with you on just about anything, I just ask that you be active if you are sub. Wow that got away from me, thanks for bearing with me on that I suppose it's on to....

What I expect from you! Input, I'm not asking for anyone to plot an entire story line out with me but if I ask you for an opinion, or if a big ol four paragraphs of an idea is something you'd like to write or include in/for a scene, please don't respond with "Yes/No" give me something to work with, and I'd ask the same of a post for any play. I'd never ask someone to match my post length all the time but I find that I tend to fall between a lot of different levels of writing and am at happy middle ground as far as ability goes, we all get better when we are challenged just a bit. Enthusiasm is a must. No need to be jumping up and down with excitement, though that would be cool.... but if I can tell you're not excited about a play or get the feeling you're gonna abandon things as soon as the play starts I'll likely call it quits. Images, they aren't mandatory with me but I feel they help, especially if we are writing at a slower pace. Sometimes images help trigger memories and ideas faster than words do with me. Understanding... My father has recently had a pace maker inserted in his chest and my single sister has many small children that I try to help her with as much as possible, on top of that I run a very long term table top game every Monday and still work my full time job and doubles most days. I try to write as much as I can but every once and a while something may pull me away for a week or longer. I'll reply to non role play messages at those times and am still interested in playing with my partners. Please, if you come to me with your own idea, have an actual idea. If I feel like a play won't work out I reserve the right to drop the play. I've gotten too old to work on plays with partners who won't work with me. I'll understand you're life issues, please respect mine.

I've always kept to myself and that seems to be the most I've ever written about myself so for a depressed recluse I feel pretty proud of this post. Thanks for reading if you've made it this far, have a Bat cookie and drink some milk from a bat glass. Oh, I like stupid jokes :) To wrap all this up, I tend to write via PM's and Discord, if you'd like to talk or get my discord info or talk about a play in general please send me a message and don't post here. I am so very much looking forward to writing with you, weather that be a former partner or someone brand new and lastly, as I'm sure I've missed something already if you don't see something you're curious about or interested in please just ask as this will be updated often I'm sure.

∎ 300-1500
∎ GMT5
∎ Frequency: As often as possible
fVRhB1K.png

Genres
Comics (DC/MARVEL/Original)
Anime/Manga (One Piece/Digimon/Pokemon/Others/Ask)
Other (If you don't see something you like but are curious, just ask!)

Pairings
Batman x Catwoman
Batman/Red Hood/Nightwing/Robin/Other x Ivy/White Rabbit/Roxy Rocket/Other
Spiderman/Wolverine/Captain America/Thor x Black Cat/Emma Frost/Lady Hydra/Enchantress
Original Character x Original Character

Fandoms / Wordbank
Click for More
Batman

Batman x Catwoman (Top Priority)
Click for More

Batman x O.C.'s (Top Priority)
Batman/Red Hood/Nightwing/Robin/Other x Ivy/White Rabbit/Roxy Rocket/Other
Superman/Flash/Green Arrow/Aquaman/Dr. Fate x Livewire/Golden Glider/Cupid/Siren/any female mystic

Marvel

Spiderman x Black Cat
Wolverine x Emma Frost
Captain America x Lady Hydra (Viper)
Thor x Enchantress

Wordbank

theme
adjective
inspiration
interest

pHi0PVl.png

Kinks
Femdom
Bondage
Licking
Peril
Ask

Limits
Vore/Bathroom play
Under Age
Furries
Male x Male

C͡r͡a͡v͡i͡n͡g͡s͡
Craving 1 Taking all villainesses┃ie: pairing x pairing
Craving 2 ┃ ie: Give me some mixed wrestling please!

Last edited:
Hey all, I've gotten some mild interest and am looking for one or two more partners so don't be shy!

Thank you all so much for the interest but now at the moment I can say that I am full on role plays! Stay tuned for more news.

Bumping for that Baroness and anything else someone may have an idea for.

Back
Top Bottom