Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or NB Sexy, angsty modern fantasy or SoL <3

alephnaughty

Meteorite
A couple things of note, these are deal-breaking requirements:
-please do not respond to the thread, message me if you're interested.
-i'm only seeking male or masc NB characters to play with, but i have no preference on gender of the user
-third person past tense exclusively.
-one character at a time, no doubles, but side characters are of course allowed.
-no canon material. i might consider pre-established worlds but characters and stories have to be original.
-i roleplay exclusively in DMs. call it stage fright lol

Hi there, I'm Redd. I'm no newbie to the RP scene (15+ years off and on) and I'm ready to get back into it after a couple years' hiatus. These days I read a lot of smutty novels on Kindle Unlimited, so if that's your jam maybe we could swap recs!

I'm pretty open to all pairing dynamics and tropes, but I do have preferences as far as genres go. I love modern fantasy and (angsty) slice of life the most. I like to use descriptions for my character, but if I use reference pics it'll almost always be semi-realistic art. My starters can be somewhat intimidating for some people (often 7-10 paragraphs and sometimes more) but I promise I like to match length with my partners. If you write 4 paragraphs, I have no problem scaling down (or up if that's your jam). Unless its a dialogue heavy scene though, I'd at least like a couple paragraphs.

If you plan on messaging me, acknowledging some of the things I said here will get you a long way and keep you from asking me a bunch of needless questions.. so we can get to the good stuff of course. If your message is just 'hello' and has zero substance I will not respond.
I hope to hear from you <3

Back
Top Bottom