Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cyber Bullies

ShyScolipede

Meteorite
(Hello. I have a Deviantart account I'm working on building so I'm gonna post stories I make here too. Pretty sure these kinks are really niche (although not that taboo) so maybe 2 people here will like it. Hope you enjoy if you're one of those people. I'm pretty the last part sounds like gibberish cause I was writing it at 3 am.)

Kinks:
Spanking
Wedgies
Twerking
Ass Focus
ENF
Hot buns (Dangerous things happening to the ass like fire/needles. More cartoon violence than graphic)
Humiliation
Insults (Stuff like bimbo, slut, whore, and etc... be used if that's a trigger for you.)

The year was 2077, and it was another rainy evening in Night City. In the future, corporations had ruined society with their pervasive control, and in no place was that more evident than in Night city. The great divide between the rich and the poor meant most of the people living here lived in dilapidated ghettos. Delinquents from these underfunded communities found that the only career path available to them was being runners – people who did all kinds of illegal work to make end meets. They stole, sold drugs, enforced gang violence…. They often augmented their bodies with dangerously experimental technologies to survive the danger they were constantly put in. It was a cyberpunk dystopia where gangs warred all over.

The police did nothing to stop this. Everyone in Night city knew they were the guard dogs of the rich elite. They simply patrolled the poorest neighborhoods while acting as another gang. They took bribes, bullied others, and had the same snooty attitude that their bosses had towards the lower classes. For example, with how two snooty cops were dealing with a hostage situation tonight….

A crime scene had been set up around a gas station in the poorer part of the city. Against the old building there were pipes, metal sheets, hanging tires, and other random additions that had been added by the people. Multiple police cars had their sirens blaring as two police officers were looking over the scene. They were two tall and well-defined women. One had long flowing blonde hair and some high-tech glass eye piece. She was wearing the standard outfit for their police squad. A cap, a white t-shirt, a nylon jacket, and blue jeans. She had a name tag on her jacket reading "Sam". The other had short, messy red hair and was wearing dark sunglasses. Her outfit could be described as anything but protocol. She had denim shorts, high socks, a white t-shirt, a tattered vest jacket, and a police cap. On her tattered vest jacket there would be a name tag reading "Kate". Both girls had a hard time hiding how big their busts and butts were in their outfits. You could look at them and easily mistake them for strippers just dressing as the police. Sam would be looking down at a tablet while scrolling through some information. Alternatively, her friend had a hand on her hip and a cocked shotgun in her free arm.

Suddenly, a woman they both didn't recognize started walking up to them. She was a few inches shorter than the two 6 ft. tall police officers. They could see she had an artificial tan, hot pink hair, a crop top, torn jeans, and a yellow jacket covered in brightly colored patches. She had a lanyard with bright green accents hanging off her neck. Despite her smaller stature, she was just as well gifted as both officers. Her breasts and bum were easier to see with how the rain had been soaking her clothes. As she approached, she took off her jacket and revealed the signs of several cybernetic implants. Lines of circuity went up both of her arms. She must have been a runner.

Sam – "You need to step back ma'am! This is an ongoing hostage situation!"

Sam grabbed her pistol as she tried to get the strange runner woman to back up. Kate backed her up pointing her own shotgun at her.

??? – "Relax, I'm here to help. Your boss sent me to take care of things."

Kate – "She did what!? Who even are you?"

The tan runner woman pulled the lanyard off from her neck and showed it to the two thick headed police officers. It was a badge temporarily authorizing her to act as a police officer in the area. It showed that her name was Cherie. Apparently, their boss had hired some random criminal as a mercenary. She must have not believed that they could take care of things themselves.

Cherie – "Do you mind filling me in on what's happened so far?"

Sam and Kate shared a confused look before angrily looking back at Cherie. Who was she to try and upstage them like this? They wanted to tell her to piss off, but they knew that would get them in deep trouble with her boss. They didn't want to get one of Head Officer Gia's famous spankings.

Sam – "Hmph! Here's the details of the case you low class scum. Six suspects are holed up in the gas station over there with a hostage. They're a gang of thieves who tried robbing the place, but they apparently didn't account for knowing the safe's combination. The woman they have held in there works the night shift. We don't believe she knows the safe's combination either."

Sam quickly showed her tablet off to Cherie. It showed the faces and names of everyone they knew was still in the gas station. The thieves names were Janet, Kali, Iris, Alison, Evie, and Hokkamuri. Janet seemed to be the boss of the gang. She had a bubblegum pink mohawk, blue lipstick, a nose piercing, and some small face tattoos. All her accomplices were dressed in a similar fashion of urban wear. The only one that stood out was Hokkamuri. She looked a little more delicate than the rest of her friends. She must've been a rookie runner. Below the list of the six thieves there was also the image of the hostage they had – Raven. She looked like a pale woman in her young twenties with short black hair. Sam quickly yanked the tablet away from Cherie before she could read what cybernetic augments or criminal records they might have had. It looked like these two were only going to helpful enough to save their rear ends.

Cherie – "Hey! You didn't let me finish! How will I know which ones are the most dangerous if you won't let me see your records?"

Sam – "That's your problem to figure out. All you need to know is that we need them all brought back to us in one piece. It's the laws job to make an example of them. Use some of your freaky robot powers or something."

Cherie – "I know that already. Your boss said she'd pay me for each one I brought in. She's paying a rock bottom rate because of my alternative methods…"

Kate suddenly chimed in. Just taking a step closer to Cherie made it look like her shirt was going to bust. A few inches closer and Cherie might've been motorboating her.

Kate – "They're still trying to get it out of her though. Take a look at the predicament they got her in."

Kate reached down her shirt and stuck a hand in between her breasts. She retrieved a pair of binoculars which she used to look into a window of a gas station. After looking at a spot she offered them to Cherie, but she stuck a hand up in refusal.

Cherie – "I appreciate the offer, but I don't really need them."

Cherie's eyes turned a bright red color as she looked through the same window in the distance. With a cybernetic augment she was able to turn her own eyes into binoculars. She saw that the gas attendant Raven had had her pants taken off and was now in a hanging wedgie. Her lime green panties cut into her sorely beaten ass as she was hung from a hook on the wall. They must have been spanking her for hours at this point. It was surprising that her underwear hadn't snapped with how large her ass was.

Cherie – "Ouch. I wouldn't want to be her right now."

Cherie eyes remained the same bright red color as she scanned around the area. She noted the precise angles, symmetry, and measurements of everything in her field of view. She turned back to the face the two officers when her sensors designated their racks and asses as "ENTIRELY TOO LARGE." Funny how that was the automatic response of her system.

Sam – "How exactly do you plan to help us free the hostage Miss Cherie?"

Cherie – "Simple. I'll use my cybernetic augments to get in there and flush them out."

The circuits covering Cherie's arms started to glow with a fluorescent blue energy. She tightened her grip as the audible sounds of moving machinery could be heard. Cherie had more cybernetic augments than the average runner. Her strength, speed, and intelligence had all been increased dramatically.

Sam – "But you can't do that! I heard that overusing those things causes them to malfunction, and that makes you go insane!"

Kate – "Yeah! What Sam said."

Cherie – "Well, I guess we'll just have to hope that that doesn't happen. It's not like this is my first rodeo girls."

Suddenly Kate and Sam both saw a rapid blur go past them. Something touched them at a faster speed than their human eyes could see! They grabbed around at their clothes to see if something was missing when suddenly they heard…

*POP*

*RIP*

Sam's tight jacket popped open as the buttons were all ripped off. It revealed her soaked, tight t-shirt which could barely hold back her juicy melons. Similar damage occurred to Kate's top, although it was a bit different from where she hadn't covered her undershirt to begin with. A small rip formed at the neck of her shirt that went down to her boobs. Cherie would laugh to herself as they now all had a good look at her cleavage.

Sam- "Hey!"

Kate-"What the hell!"

*HONK HONK*

Another squad car parked around the crime scene honked at seeing what had just happened. They must've though Cherie's prank on the two officers was hilarious.

Cherie – "Hopefully that convinced both you bimbos of my abilities. Try not to get in my way."

With that Cherie used her cybernetically augmented speed to run into the crime scene. A spray of bullets shot out of one of the gas station windows, but she was fast enough to dodge them all. She'd head down a back alley surrounding the gas station.

Kate and Sam were both livid that some random low-class runner was coming to steal the credit. They could not let this happen to them, or they'd be the laughing stocks of their own department. No one would ever let them live it down.

Sam – "Why that little-"

Kate – "Sam! Cool your jets!"

Sam – "What are you talking about, Kate? We have to stop her. She's going to take all the glory!"

Kate – "Maybe not. Didn't you see how many cybernetic implants she had?"

Sam- "Yeah, what about it?"

Kate – "How hard would it be to believe that she tried to take the hostage after she took care of all the other criminals?"

Sam- "What are you saying?"

Kate – "What I'm saying is…we let Cherie take care of all of the gang members and then arrest her too. All we got to do is falsify the report to say that she went crazy or something. We save our reputations, and we teach that bitch a lesson for trying to push us out."

Sam – "Wow, that's actually not a bad idea. When did you get so smart Kate?"

Kate – "Ha! I have my moments."

The two large police officers would wait and plan for their golden opportunity. They'd wait for Cherie to slip up, and capitalize on the moment.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Cherie had successfully managed to pass through the sights of the six gangsters holed up in the gas station. With there not being a clear path, she had to book it into an alley surrounding the building. She was currently lost in a jungle of debris. Her cybernetic eyes were back to bright red as she scanned everything she saw. She was looking for any signs of body heat or suspicious movement. She hadn't brought a weapon, but she had faith in how strong her implants made her.

She slowly walked through the back alley as she tried to find a path that led into the gas station building. She thought she heard something, so she ducked behind a nearby metal sheet laying against a brick wall.

Kali - "Man, this sucks! Why do I have to be the one the check the perimeter? Janet has no respect for what I bring to the team."

It was one of the six gang members who were holding up the gas station. Cherie assumed that Janet must have sent her out to find her with how they knew she had gotten close. Though she wasn't doing a good job if she was trying to remain undetected. Even without her cybernetic implants Cherie could've heard her coming from a mile away.

Kali - "I'm sure I'll be rewarded once I bring her in though. By the looks of how that girl's ass moved when she ran, I'm sure that Janet would want to talk to her. Maybe I can even be the new boss of the gang!"

Cherie scoffed at how delusional this young runner was being. A dumb ass like her being in charge of her own gang? Cherie was the one who had cornered her after running past her gang's own defenses. She also griped at the size of her own ass being mentioned. She'd feel the firmness of her own backside for a moment before continuing. This girl probably wouldn't have the reputation to start one after Cherie was done with her. Not after the ass comment.

Cherie - "Hey there cutie."

Cherie must've been crazy, as she jumped out right in front of the enemy gangster. She had a wicked smile on her face as she sized her prey up. The gangster was a young-looking woman who seemed to have just a bit of a chip off her shoulder. She wore gym shorts, a polyester t-shirt, and a dark hoodie. Her hair was a faint pink and tied up in a ponytail. She had on accessories like a bill cap and bright pink earrings. She quickly stumbled to point her revolver at Cherie.

Kali - "Why did you just jump out in front of me? Was your plan to get caught, cause that's a one way ticket to wedgie city."

Cherie – "Not exactly."

The gangster tried pointing her gun at Cherie, but she found that it was broken in her hand! It looked like someone had crushed it with an incredible strength. Was Cherie really fast enough to do that without Kali even seeing her?

Kali – "What did you do to my gun?"

Cherie – "If you think that's bad then you don't want to know about what I'm going to do to your panties."

Cherie suddenly disappeared right before Kali's eyes. A wild gust of wind knocked around trash that was at their feet in the ally. Kali frantically looked around to see if she could spot where Cherie had gone to. Its not like she could do much of anything with her gun destroyed. In her panic she backed herself up against one of the alleys brick walls. It felt incredibly cold. Too cold. She felt a draft as well. Wait, why did she feel a draft?

She looked down to see that her shorts were missing! All she still had one was a pair of panties. They were a cerulean blue with a pattern of pink kiss marks. Being her favorite pair, they were a bit old and ratty. A hole in the back gave Cherie a peak at what lie underneath. It's not like she could buy designer brands all the time with how she was a common thief.

Kali – "My shorts!"

Cherie – "I like your panties. They are kind of dorky, but at least they aren't something skimpy like a thong. They cover your big butt pretty well."

Before Kali could turn around, she was pushed down to the ground by Cherie. Kali coughed up dust as her patterned panties were stuck up in the air, much closer to her assailant. This reminded Cherie so much of her days in high school. Cherie couldn't help but smile as she saw the nerdy gangster in such a helpless position too. It was hard to contain her excitement when she knew what this pair of underwear was hiding. It was access to an ass she had total authority to annihilate. Kali would try and try to squirm away, but none of it could help her. Cherie plucked at her underwear a bit to test the waters. Kali's panties had a nice feel to them. The cutesy softness added to her thoughts of this being a favorite pair.

Kali – "No! Please don't!"

Cherie – "Sorry. Time to test out my super strength!"

Kali's cheeks naturally clenched as she heard the whirring of Cherie's cybernetic implants. The same fluorescent lights from before started glowing from her arm's circuitry. Kali's panties would be shoved up her ass as the whirring noises got louder and louder. Cherie was now laser focused on drawing one pull of the underwear out as long as she could. She slowly raised them higher as the two light skinned cheeks rose alongside. Eventually they wobbled and fell back down like bloated sacks of clay. A wince from her victim told Cherie that the fabric was causing the most pain to her little starfish. Cherie gave the undies a big, hard yank! She wouldn't hold back at all when it came to bullying Kali.

*RIIIIIIPPPPPP*

Kali – "AAAAAAHHHHH!!!!"

In a second they'd be turned into floss as they burned through the poor girl's ass. The memory would be burned into Cherie's head as she saw what was once a solid, soft object turning into something jagged like lightning. She knew it had to rip up her ass all over. She also too enjoyed seeing that Kali's butt continued jiggling after the pull. No doubt that her lack of control over it right now was causing her added pain. A single strand would be left in between her cheeks from how she had clenched so hard, the only thing left to give her any modesty. Cherie thought it might be funny to have people seeing it stuck between her cheeks at first, but then remembered how badly she had wanted to see what this girl was working with. She took it out to get a good look at what lay below. There was a soft pussy and a bleached asshole she so wanted to deal some additional abuse to. Kali would be kicking and crying trying to get back up all the while.

Cherie would keep her pinned down as she looked at the ripped-up underwear in her hand. It had a name tag on the band that read "Kali". To see it ripped apart in her own hands excited her a little. She had actually started de-pantsing other girls again, and she now had one with a plump ass right next to her. She didn't think she'd mind working with those snooty police officers if this could become her new job.

It was one of six of the suspects down in a more literal sense. Cherie inspected the underwear further and saw a little glowing dot right next to the name tag. This must've been the tracking chip that allowed the police to know who and where everyone was. Night City had bought up all of the underwear manufacturing companies around the area and were using them towards the goal of some illegal surveillance. Hypothetically it meant you might be able to control a woman's underwear through remote hacking. That would be something Cherie would think about later. Besides that, Cherie was a bit glum, as she hoping to extract information out of Kali with some wedgies.

Kali – "Let me go you psycho! You already took off all of my bottoms. What more do you want?"

Cherie – "Ah, I was hoping they'd last a while longer. I guess we're just going to have to move onto the next part now."

Cherie's eyes would fall down on Kali's large ass. It jiggled around as she tried to break free. From all the accidentally exposed rear ends Cherie had seen she'd have this one as a 6 or a 7. It came often to her with how she was the one taking most people's bottoms. Without her shorts on she could see that it was quite big for how small the girl was. Kali must've indulged in too many sweets from stores like the gas station. It might not have ruined her figure, but it did make her more of a target for runners like Cherie. It enticed Cherie further to what she was about to do.

Cherie – "You broke the law, and in my book that means you get a spanking! Accept it with pride and move on from this!"

Kali – "WAIT!"

*SMACK* *SMACK* *SMACK*

Kali – "OUCH! FUCK! YOUCH! OWIE!"

Cherie's robotic arms moved at lightning-fast speed as they began to discipline the criminal's bottom. A symphony of the sounds of her ass getting spanked around would surround them and echo out of the back-alley way. Kali tried everything to get her ass away, but the runner kept her down by sitting on her legs. The booty cheeks would wobble so much that they became their own kind of super fast blur. Cherie laughed as it looked to her like she was playing a set of meaty bongos. She loved whenever she took down her enemies this way. All of her friends knew she had some desire to punish the butts of other women.

Kali's big ass had been turned into two cherry red globes. They kept bouncing up and down as her embarrassing punishment was nearing an end. Cherie looked down at her work and marveled at what she had just done to the poor heinie. She suddenly got up, and Kali immediately got up as well. She trembled in front Cherie as her hands went to rub her tender butt. Cherie quickly pinched her on her left cheek to get her to stop however. The girls butt wiggled as she jumped up with another wail

Cherie – "No rubbing that ass until you turn yourself in honey. Do I make myself clear?"

Kali – "Yes! Yes!"

Cherie would watch as the once proud gangster ran away down the alley crying. All the respect and prestige she had earned with her gang over the years was now gone forever. She'd forever be remembered for this embarrassing streak, and who she was about to show her sweet ass off to. She looked like a wild baboon with how swollen and red her ass was. Cherie laughed to herself a bit as she realized she'd have a whole night full of this type of thing. It seemed like she was going to follow orders and run out to where the police had gathered. It looked like Sam and Kate were about to get a show they wouldn't soon forget.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Sam and Kate were both still waiting outside the crime scene. Sam would be playing games on her tablets while Kate would be fondling up her own breasts. She still seemed upset about her favorite shirt getting ripped up by Cherie. The two were just wasting time while waiting for Cherie to do all of the work. They still planned on framing her somehow and winning the praise of their department through a lie. It hadn't been ten minutes however when they heard a strange sound.

*SMACK* *SMACK* *SMACK*

Sam – "What's that noise? Did Cherie already get caught by the enemy?"

Both officers pointed their guns at the back alley where the noise was coming from. They could hear that they sounds were coming from there, and that they were getting louder and louder. Had the runner put them in a dangerous spot already? It seemed like she must have gotten caught and given a spanking just like the gas station attendant. They could clearly identify what the noise was by this point. It was crying and…the clapping of ass cheeks?

A crying girl who was naked from the bottom half down suddenly came running out of the back alley. It looked like she was one of the criminals who had been robbing the gas station. She was unarmed, and by the looks of things she had just received a sound spanking. Multiple police cars honked in approval at seeing what was exposed of the young woman. Her booty bounced up and down, before she professed herself at the feet of the two officers. The wind would be stinging her as her butt was stuck up in the air. Both Kate and Sam got at good look at her undercarriage from their angle. They couldn't help but blush from secondhand embarrassment. She hadn't even tried covering herself with how sore she was.

Kali – "Please, arrest me! I promise I'll never do anything bad ever again! Just keep me far away from the pink haired officer!"

Sam – "W-Why is she naked below the belt Kate?"

Sam was utterly confused. In all her years of police work she had never seen a suspect begging to be turned in. She had never seen one spanked raw either, but she figured that was part of Cherie's "alternative methods". Maybe she secretly enjoyed it? She saw no other reason for why Cherie would put the effort into bringing other runners so low. Her eyes would be glued on with Kali's ass with just how bad she had been spanked. It didn't help that it was quite a cute looking ass as well

Kate could only see red, much like the color Kali's ass cheeked had been turned to. Not only was this Cherie girl getting the fun of punishing these criminals, but she was also making them just turn themselves in? How humiliating would it be for the squad to here that she had done that. She really wanted to hurt something right now, and she saw the perfect target stuck right up in their faces. It looked like Kali's punishment wasn't over just yet.

Kate – "How dare you ask us that while flaunting your lard ass in front of our faces! Don't you have any shame!"

Kate grabbed hold on each of Kali's ass cheeks and spread them like she was going to do a cavity search. She brought her fingers to a point and hit her with a kancho right at the bullseye! Kali eyes would water as she jumped up in pain. The two officers grabbed hold of her legs and continued the spanking Cherie had started. Kali would be reduced to a crying mess as they further turned her cherry red ass to a beet purple. She surely wasn't going to be able to sit down for at least a month.

As the spanking continued, they'd also search for further ways to humiliate her. Kate kept spanking away as Sam looked to Kali's top. Her hands fiddled around until she tore of her shirt and her jacket. To spark some further enjoyment she'd grope the young woman's ample breasts. They weren't nearly as big as either of the officers, but they once again weren't what was expected from such a thin framed woman. Some moaning might've be hard from Kali and Sam as it occurred. By the end of her punishment, she would be stark naked with the exception of her hat. As soon as she was done, she cried out, jumped up and down, and rubbed her butt in a desperate attempt to sooth the pain. It unfortunately did very little. Sam and Kate wouldn't offer her any relief either.

Sam – "The suspect has violated the city's code against public nudity! Clothing will be provided to the suspect until she can be charged in a court of law, with the total amount for the clothing abducted from any prison pension she receives!"

Kate smacked her ass one last time as he hauled her up over her shoulder. Sam ran over to their own squad car and bent over to get something from the back seat. Everyone could get a good look at her fat ass as she did so, even getting a rare glimpse at her panties when she completely bended over. What she retrieved was a very, very small pair of dull yellow panties labeled with a number code. Kate spread Kali's legs as Sam forced them on to her. Immediately her ass would start eating them from how they looked to be intended for a child. The compression wasn't doing her any favors with the beatdown her booty had just received. The only thing that could be seen poking out of her rear end was the labeled number that'd become her new identity in prison. The city must've skimped out on the cost of fabric when ordering the emergency underwear meant for drunk streakers.

Kate would keep her over her shoulder as the two escorted her over to where she'd be held. She tried kicking again, but soon stopped whenever Kate smacked her ass each time, she did it. She feared that her tight little panties might snap which would give the two officers another excuse to spank her. What they approached a grey steel colored vehicle that was twice as tall as any of the other squad cars. Sam procured a key to open two large doors on the back of it while Kate kept Kali restrained. When the doors were opened the three of them could see that the space inside was mostly empty. There was a grated window on one wall, but no seats to be seen. There were only rows of hooks hanging from both sides.
Kate digged in between Kali's two injured ass cheeks as she searched for her underwear. It took a while, but she eventually found it and yanked it up with great force. Somehow it felt even force than with Cherie's super strength due to the bad spanking she had received. Kate would throw her off of her shoulder and hoist her up by the tight issue as she was thrown into a hanging wedgie. Kate held the panties up into the air until firmly placing them on one of the hooks. It looked like the poor gangster wouldn't catch a break yet, as she'd be forced into a hanging wedgie until they could book her.

Kali – "Why do you all not have any seats back here? Do you transport all of your prisoners via hanging wedgie?"

Kali would be crying and squirming as the two officers laughed at her. Her tight panties dug even further up and were undoubtably rubbing her crotch like sandpaper. They could hear her let out a grunt of pain whenever her two purplish ass cheeks hit the side of the holding wagon. With how big they were they feared she might be able to tip it over.

Kate – "City budget cuts princess. Enjoy your stay until Cherie deals with the rest of your friends."

Sam – "You also might want to prepare to testify that the girl went psycho. Unless you'd like to receive a random cavity search followed by some more discipline. Ha!"

The two bitchy police officers were thoroughly amused with Kali as they slammed the doors shut on her. Everyone near the crime scene could hear her moans of pain as the sparce fabric of the standard issue panties kept digging into her. Still, it was a short-lived victory for them. Kate was right when she had thought this would be seen as even worse for them. It was one thing for Cherie to do all the work, but another entirely to try to pity them by serving up the suspects on a silver platter. It looked like they'd have to step in sooner than expected.

Sam – " Alright. That was fun, but I think we need to start getting serious now. If Cherie could lower a hardened criminal to THAT in less than ten minutes than I say she really could take them all down. I don't think bullying the suspects will work either if its their word against hers."

Kate – "What should we do then?"

Sam – "I think we've got to copy that runner dweeb. We run in, beat the bad guys, and get hailed as heroes in our department. It goes against all protocol, but it shouldn't matter so long as we actually succeed. Once the six suspects are in custody we'll arrest Cherie too."

Kate – "How exactly are we supposed to get close enough to the gas station? We don't have cybernetic implants to make us faster like she has."

Sam – "All we've got to use is the standard regulation holo-armor. Seriously, did you not read the squad's manual? They go over it on page 11 I think."

Kate – "I don't do anything that Gia doesn't spank me for not doing."
Sam fiddled around on her tablet for a bit before its screen and her glass eye piece began to glow blue. She touched her eye piece and two holographic riot shields appeared before Sam and Kate. They floated in front of them constantly and were emblazoned with the insignia of their squad.

Sam – "Let's go! We got to get that cyber bimbo!"

The two ran past the lines of the crime scene and towards the gas station. The screams of their fellow officers would soon be drowned out by a hail of gun fire that came against them. It quickly started eroding their holographic shields as they ran to the safety of a back-alley way. With how hard it had been raining they were giving everyone who was watching them quite a show. They could see their large assets jumping around in underwear they could also make out the designs of. There holographic shields would be entirely chipped away as there were feet from safety. It was a miracle that they weren't killed in those last few seconds, but they finally used one launching jump to get away.

The two police officers skid on their stomachs as they dove for cover behind another side of the building. They had chosen the other side of the building to enter as it much closer to where they believed the boss of the gang was. It would be far more dangerous with how they'd see them coming, but it was their only shot to stop Cherie. They'd take any risk for their department if it meant that they could beat her. They didn't want to be laughing stocks after all.

Well, they kind of looked like two laughing stocks right now at least. They were face down in an alley way. Any passerby would undoubtably want to grab at the two fine asses that were being presented up. Trash was littered everywhere with a dumpster, metal sheeting, frayed wires… Mud covered both of their shirts, and their hair had become frizzled. The dive had even served to expand the rip in Kate's shirt that Cherie made earlier. She was close to going topless at this point. The two looked around at their surroundings as they got up on their feet.

Sam – "See? Not so bad. Now all we've got to do is follow the map to the gang boss's location. Give me a second to pull it up."

Kate – "Everyone can see my boobs…"

Sam reached for her trusty tablet but found a problem with it. The screen had blacked out and the glass had cracked! They didn't have a map if she didn't have her tablet, and they wouldn't know exactly where the suspects were. Upon further inspection she found a hole that had recently been created near one side of the tablet. It must've taken a bullet for her after the holographic armor they used broke.

Kate – "Did you seriously break the tablet, Sam? What did it cushion the fall of your big ass when we dove into the alley?"

Sam – "It's not my fault! Besides your one to talk about ME having a big ass. You've eaten so many doughnuts that your shorts don't even fit anymore!"

Kate – "Huh?"
Kate looked down at her lower body where Sam was pointing. She saw that he denim shorts were now sagging. She turned behind and saw how she now was showing off a whale tail of her thin thong. She tugged them much higher up than they needed to go while blushing. When she looked to button them up again she couldn't find her button. Her shorts couldn't be kept up now. Kate honestly wasn't sure if her button was hit by a bullet too or if it had snapped off under the weight of her large booty cheeks.

Kate – "We don't have time to argue. Every minute we waist is another that Cherie's pulling one over on us."

Sam – "Right… I think I can remember where I last saw their coordinates. This way."

Sam and Kate would continue down the path of the alley way they had started upon. They'd walk further and further down into darkness as Sam tried her hardest to remember where they were going. Sam had a flashlight pulled out. Kate tried wielding her shotgun, but it was hard with her needing to always keep one hand on her shorts. She was determined to prevent any of these criminal scum from getting a nice look at her butt. After some time, both of them came up to a door at a dead end. It was covered in graffiti, and the only light source was flickering.

Sam – "I think this is it, Kate. Get ready."

Kate – "Yeah. Let's get this over with so I can get myself a new pair of shorts."

The door would be broken open as Kate hit it with the butt of her shotgun. The two officers stormed in with both of their weapons drawn. They found that they were in a front area of the gas station. There were display cases and shelves with snacks all around them. Beer bottles and cigarette butts most likely left by the suspects littered the front cashier's desk. In the corner of the room there was the hostage, Raven. Her cheeks had been spanked a bright red by the suspects for hours to get her to tell them the safes combination. When they were done with her, they gagged her and left her in a humiliating hanging wedgie. It didn't help that multiple glass windows in the gas station showed her sorry butt off to the world. Her well spanked ass would probably be on the front papers by the tomorrow.

Raven – "MPHH! MPPHH!"

Sam – "I'm going to go help the suspect. You watch our backs, okay?"

Kate – "Got it."

Kate started looking around the empty gas station as Sam went over to help. The two hadn't found the gangsters yet, but finding the hostage wasn't bad either. She'd probably need to be taken out of her with the help of an ambulance for how bad they had spanked her. Raven couldn't see what was going on, but was incredibly happy when she sensed a heavier set of footsteps approaching her. Whoever it could've been was larger than any of the other gang members. She'd bounce herself up and down as she though she'd be freed from the painful wedgie they had put her in so long ago. Suddenly however, a gunshot could be heard.
A stray gunshot came from an dark room behind the front register. It missed Kate by a mile but shattered a beer bottle right on the counter. It must've been a warning shot.

??? – "Drop your weapons and stop where you are! I wanna see your hands in the air!"

Sam and Kate had no other option than two comply. It seemed the lack of their tracking tablet had cost them with how the suspects moved into the back storage of the gas station. As Kate put her hands in the air her denim shorts fell down around her ankles. Everyone got a good look at her rather large ass. It had on a black thong that was already giving her a neutral wedgie, and they could now see a heart shaped tramp stamp she had too. Raven let out some muffled cries as she feared for what was going to happen. Being left hanging was bad, but she knew the gangsters could always resume spanking her as well. Sam tried to hold back a chuckle as she saw her partner de-pantsed. Every one of the thieves captives was worried for what was about to happen.

Janet – "Now, what to do have here girls?"

Alison – "Looks like two piggies who tried to fly too far away from the sty."

Evie – "Yeah! Two girls who made ASSES of themselves trying to play hero."

Hokkamuri – "Y-Yeah!"

Four gangsters who had been holed up in the back of the gas station emerged. The one who drew the most attention was the boss of the gang, Janet. She wore ripped denim shorts, high hells, fish nets, and a jacket. She was covered in odd eccentricities like earrings, blue lipstick, a nose piercing, and face tattoos. Her hair was a bubblegum pink mohawk and she was taller than both of the police officers. With her tan skin she looked like some kind amazon prostitute. She licked her lips as she considered what to do with her new quarry.

The rest of the gangsters weren't nearly as remarkable, but they all had strange features to them as well. Alison had a black skirt, a white dress shirt, and a soft jacket with artificially dyed blonde hair. Her eyes shifted in an RGB color scheme from the cybernetic implants she had received. Evie had her own reddish pink hair pointed upwards like a wild pillar of fire. She had a nose piercing just like her boss Janet while also additionally wearing a necklace. She wore a crop top, a black jacket, black jeans shorts, and some ratty sneakers. Finally, there was the newbie Hokkamuri. Where all the other gangs members came close to the size of the police officers or even were taller than them, Hokkamuri was a bit over 4 ft. She had two bandanas covering her head and part of her face. She wore a t-shirt, yoga pants, and a jacket which all looked quite simple. She certainly gave off the vibe that she didn't quite know what she was doing.

Janet – "It looks to me like we just got ourselves some new entertainment girls. Allison, Evie, I want you get to their guns and make them submit! Get them on their hands and their knees. Hokkamuri, you go back to the storage room and see if you can open that safe."

Hokkamuri – "I don't get to help you all with the spankings? You only let me get a couple of good hits in on the gas station girl earlier too."

Janet – "I didn't let you help us with the spankings because you're too soft Hokkamuri. Now go find a way to crack that safe open before I make you join them!"

Hokkamuri – "Y-Yes ma'am!"

Kate – "Crap."

Hokkamuri would run back to where they had all come out from. Evie grabbed Kate's shotgun and shoved her sharply in the back with it. She'd slowly lower herself to the ground, getting on her hands and knees with her ass sticking up at the gangsters. Everyone who had been allowed to stay for the spanking knew that Kate's fat ass would be fun to play with. Evie took off her denim shorts and Janet whistled at just how little Kate's thong covered up. The once hardened police officer blushed profusely. Her face was the only thing that could rival Raven's ass in term of redness, though that would soon not be the case.

Allison came behind Sam and started relieving her of her weapons. She had a big belt of different pouches that Allison ripped off without a warning. After doing so Sam's pants sagged a little bit, and Allison audibly laughed at what big size the tag showed that they were. With one free hand she'd grope Sam's butt while looking through the belt's contents. What stood out most to her was a pistol and a flashlight. The flashlight unfortunately didn't have any cool features to it, so Allison chucked it onto the front cashier's desk for later. Sam was blushing much more intensely than Kate was. She had far less experience with ass play from how abysmal her love life was.

Allison – "Can't give you a spanking while you've still got your pants on!"

Sam – "No!"

Allison pulled down Sam's tight fitting blue jeans to reveal what had to be the dorkiest pair of panties of the night. They looked soft, and like they were made for much younger girls. That might've at least explained why they looked ready to burst from Sam's wide ass at any moment. They were orange colored and had a space themed design. Things like stars, planets, and rocket ships were all shown being drawn in a kindergarten crayon art type of style. Everyone of the gangsters were dying with laughter upon seeing Sam's choice of underwear. This was what was under the clothing of one of Night City's finest? Sam felt like she was going to die of embarrassment before the spanking even started. She'd only look down at the ground as Allison made her assume the position.

Sam – "Can't you just let us go? We promise we won't give you any trouble if you spare us your spankings."

Kate – "I'm going to tan all of your hides as soon as we catch you!"

Janet – "Like self-respected runners like us would make a deal with the cops. Allison, Evie show me what you can do."

Janet would pulled out her phone as she started to record the punishment. She'd zoom in on both of the officer's fine asses before giving a thumbs up. They could sell footage like this for a good price to some random pervert. Janet at least knew she wanted other people to experience what she was about to witness.

Allison and Evie both began spanking the hapless officers. They would remain in easily spankable positions as Janet was right behind them with her own weapon drawn. Evie smiled with a mouthful of jagged teeth as she saw the fat ass before her. She'd grab a colossal cheek with each hand and slowly began tenderizing the fatness. It made her salivate with how it jiggled in front of her. She'd then start the spanking of Kate's ass. It started with an incredibly energy as she went back and forth from cheek to cheek. Not only would it be turned a bright red, but it would also be scratched up by the acrylic nails Evie had on. It kept bouncing and bouncing in a wonderful display. Kate for her part was trying to remain strong. She managed it for most of the spanking but find that she couldn't keep tough for the whole time.

Kate – "Ouchie! Fuck!"

Evie felt like she couldn't stop with how round Kate's ass was. She wanted to keep spanking her all day! If she wasn't a cop, she might've been a good stress toy to keep around for the gang. Still, all good things had to come to an end. Evie stuck out two fingers to a point and put them her in her mouth. She pulled them out as they were covered in drool and used her other hands to wedgie Kate's thong up. She'd proceed to give her a pointy nail, wet willie kancho! The red-haired bimbo would be reduced to tears as the pain made her physical jump. Alongside with not being able to sit down it seemed she'd have to avoid using any toys in there for a while.

Sam's spanking started at the same time Kate's did. She turned into a crying nerd as she heard friend's ass getting smacked. Allison was far slower and more sinister than Evie. She'd start by slowly feeling her ass up some more to make Sam cry. It was so funny to her that the nerd even dreaded something like that. The two officer's asses might've both been the same large size, but Sam's dorkiness made spanking her so much more fun. Playful smacks would get harder and harder as Allison transitioned into the full spanking. She'd be going at a fast rate as Sam's plump white ass was turned a dark shade of red.

Sam – "I want my Mommy!"

In their competitiveness to impress their boss, both gangsters would put their all into spanking the cops. They hit them from all angles and laid down as much force as they could. The big booties were soon turning to red and then purple and then to even darker shades. It was like they were working with beautiful piles of marshmallow. All of this was surrounded by a cavalcade of laughter from the gangsters who watched the spankings with great enjoyment. Allison looked over at Evie shoving her fingers up Kate's ass, and decided she'd try something similar. She'd pull Sam's panties down before continuing with a bare bottom spanking.
Allison – "Why don't you take your stupid flashlight back bitch!"

Allison spread Sam's cheeks wide open before grabbing the flashlight from off of the counter. It looked like it was going to be a tight fit, but it still might work. It would have to work with how much force Allison was putting into it. The backside of the flashlight was jabbed forward at Sam's exposed asshole until the tip was inserted in. The poor girl cried out in pain as Allison began to slap at the front in. She drove it in like a railroad spike. Eventually it got to the point where it would be lost in between Sam's cheeks and Allison would be smacking her ass again. She pulled the panties back up in a yank that fully stuck it up her butt. They could now see a feint beam of light from how it was shining out.

Janet – "Nice job girls! I must say I'm impressed by all the handiwork I'm seeing. While you have potential, I think it's time to see a real master at work."

Janet tossed the recording phone over to one of the other gangsters as she cracked her knuckle. With one hand for each girl she would lift the two police officers by her underwear. Kate had a hard time holding back her tears from how her underwear made her spanking worse. Sam was nothing more than a crying child at this point with the wedgie shoving the flashlight further up her butt. Janet tossed them down on the front cashier's desk. Their underwear was so stretched out by the power of Janet's one wedgie that it feel daintily down to their. Their bubble butts were on full display, and they were now going to feel the wrath of the gangs boss.

She'd spank them in powerful strokes by alternating between her two hands. Each one was like a pimp slap that knocked their four supple ass cheeks around like nothing. What was once a stinging red was now becoming an indeterminable bruised color. Both Kate and Sam lost composure as they started crying bloody murder. Her two goons behind her would be pointing and laughing as they tried to get the best angles for their video. They primarily focused on their boss Janet who still looked stunning despite the sweat she was breaking. Each show of force gave them hope that her bottoms or tops might burst from the weight of her assets.

When Janet was done the two officers fell down off of the counter. With their asses sticking up in the air it was clear that they wouldn't be able to wear pants for at least a month. It looked like they needed serious medical attention to save their tailbones. They scrambled to get up while the gang members laughed at them. They'd pull their stretched-out underwear to cover their purpled fat asses and run out of the gas station towards the back alley. Evie and Allison looked ready to give chase, but Janet stopped them.

Janet – "Let them go. I think they know now that they don't want to mess with our gang. They can be an example for everyone else with their fat asses acting as billboards for the damage we deal out."

Janet had a shark toothed grin as she held up the blue jeans and denim shorts that they had left behind. The gangsters cackled to themselves while Sam and Kate ran away. They'd be rubbing their tender asses which had stretched out panties lodged between the cheeks. Janet stood up and started walking towards the gas station attendant they had in a hanging wedgie.

Janet – "You all want to give out some more spankings? I'm not sure if the cops are going to send anyone else in when they see those two."

Raven tried crying out in fear, but only a muffle could be heard. She sensed the three gangsters from before who had wedgied and spanked her approaching. She wasn't sure how much longer her panties could last, but she also feared about what'd happen when they broke, and her full ass was hanging out. Would they keep tearing up panties in her poor butt crack? Would they destroy her ass with more spankings like they had just done with those police officers? Would they find other creative ways to abuse her sweet, tender booty?

*SMACK* *SMACK* *SMACK*

Raven – "MPPHH!!!"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Cherie had continued making her way around the gas station after spanking Kali. She loved seeing how humiliated she was when she ran away. The blaring sound of squad cars she heard soon afterwards told her she was now in custody. She would be sneaking through the back-alley ways still as she tried to infiltrate the gas station. It had all been slow going except for one strange thing she noticed. Her enhanced cybernetic hearing picked up on sounds that were identified as a "SPANKING". It was too much for just Raven, however. Were the gangsters turning against each other inside? That certainly would make things easier for Cherie.

Her bright red eyes would be in use again as she scanned everything in front of her. Metal sheets, graffiti, litter, broken lights, brick walls…not much changed as she got closer to where she could enter the gas station. Everything seemed a bit quiet. While Cherie loved taking her hand to Kali's ass she doubted the rest of the gangsters were as incompetent. While they had been dumb enough to get caught, it seemed like they'd find a way to escape if this siege continued. Kali was just their most expendable member. Cherie had to move fast if she was going to save the hostage in time. She'd heard horror stories of how girls could be sold as "wedgie sluts" on the black market. She wouldn't put it past these creeps.

Cherie stopped in her tracks as she heard something moving around her. Her cybernetic hearing couldn't make heads or tails of what it was. With how dark the alley way she couldn't see it either. Her arms became engulfed in the same blue energy as she prepared for an ambush. She held her fists up and started checking out the areas around. There were no signs of movement or heat signatures popping up with her cybernetically enhanced sight. Something then quickly popped up on her radar.

It was a small heat signature rapidly approaching her at a low level. Was it some kind of remote activated bomb? She braced herself for the worse as her implants helped her locate where it would come from. It was approaching her from underneath a pile of trash.She got as close as she though she could to the pile. If it was some kind of bomb then she needed to knock it away as quickly as possible. She tensed up in fear as she prepared for the worst.
*SQUEAK* *SQUEAK*

It was…just a rat? How did it not appear on her heat seeking radars until just now? Cherie felt a little bit embarrassed for mistaking such an innocent creature as a threat. She bent down and started to pet it. It was quite friendly for being a wild animal.

??? – "I GOT YOU!"

Suddenly a woman jumped out from hiding behind Cherie. She must have been another one of the gangsters! She had long blue hair, a white button up shirt, black pants, and a long jacket. She was wielding a metal bat and was about to hit her right on the side of the head. Cherie could only react so fast with how she was currently distracted. The gangster closed her eyes as even she didn't want to see what was about to happen to the runner.

*CRUNCH*

There was a crunching sound! That must have meant that she hit her! She could at least remember the feeling of her metal bat hitting something that felt like a head. When she opened her eyes, however she found that nothing was in front of her. Cherie wasn't passed out on the ground, and there were no signs of her having made a quick escape. She had just vanished into thin air. The gangster looked at her metal bat and found something black at the end of it. Was it motor oil? She'd hear someone calling out to her from further down the alley as she was inspecting.

Cherie – "You got me pretty good there. I'm guessing you must have some cybernetic implants that jammed my heat seeking vision. You made me worried that I wasn't detecting anything, and then jumped out at me at the first chance you saw."

Cherie – "It was a good plan…but, now it's going to cost you."

Iris was horrified at what she was seeing. She had hit her target, but they somehow both survived and eluded her. Could it be possible that this woman had cybernetic implants that made her incredibly fast? In any case she saw that she had done some damage. The left side of her face was injured. Instead of blood it was leaking a black substance like motor oil. It looked like metal had been crushed more than skin being bruised, and different wires stuck out from the wound. Her left eye became distorted like it was an image from a computer screen that was glitching out. More than anything Cherie looked pissed.

Iris – "Stay back! I hit you once and I can do it again!"

Cherie – "You think I need to get close to attack you? I already did that while you had your eyes closed."

Iris – "What?"

Iris suddenly noticed that something strange was happening with her clothes. She felt cold all over even though she was still wearing them. She looked down and could see a small hole in her button up shirt. Was this all that Cherie could do? It was unnerving, but it didn't really dissuade Iris from continuing to fight. It didn't explain her cold feeling either. The hole in her shirt would grow and grow as it started ripping in a straight line up. In a few seconds the underside of her bra covered breasts could be seen with how much it opened. Other holes had started appearing on her clothing as well? One of each pant leg, one on each jacket sleeve…she even felt a hole starting to form in a backside of her underwear. Just what had Cherie done to her in such a short amount of time?

*RIIIIPPPPP*

Iris would be mortified as all her clothes were ripped to shreds. Tattered remains of her clothing gathered at her feet like the molted feathers of a bird. Perhaps the most humorous among them were pieces of purple panties that had a pattern of red flowers. A portion with a tag on them read "Iris". Her face turned a bright red as she tried to cover up. Cherie smiled at her while holding the tips of her own fingers up. Each finger parted open to reveal a miniature buzz saw built into it. Did she shred up all her clothes with that cybernetic implant? Iris didn't stop to think as she quickly tried to run away. She had heard of Cherie's reputation, and she didn't want to be on the bad side of her "alternative methods". Cherie noticed that this girl had some nice assets for her thin frame as well. It must've been a requirement to join this gang. She laughed at her fat butt as she ran away for a second before sighing in frustration. Cherie disappeared in a flash again. Before Iris could get very far she was knocked against a nearby brick wall. It felt cold against her naked body.

Iris – "C'mon Cherie! You know it was nothing personal. I was just following orders. I would've bashed in anybody's head back there."

Cherie – "I know. But I still need information out of you. You wouldn't want your girls to think you gave them up without a fight, would you? I'm also a little partial considering you just damaged one of my most expensive implants."

Iris – "I'll tell you anything if you don't spank me!"

Cherie – "Too late for that."

Cherie arms lit up with the same blue energy from earlier. A single hand would start squeezing Iris's large ass as the other held her against the wall. The gangster grunted as Cherie started dealing out the punishment. With each swat her cheeks got redder, and her exposed ass shook more. It became a hypnotizing sight when Cherie sped her implants up to deal out tens of slaps per minutes. Iris tried kicking to break free but soon found that she was powerless. Her ass was roasted like flambe while her naked front side was pushed against the wall. In the end she'd be crying while Cherie started to admire her work before her.

As she was looking at Iris's bruised ass Cherie got an idea. She figured that she'd need to apply a little more pressure to her anyone, and seeing her kitty exposed gave her the perfect idea. She held her hand up and whirring sounds came out from it. Her fingers extended to an incredible length and bent at strange angles. It was a strange shape to comprehend, but it'd be the perfect tool for flushing Iris out. Fingers from Cherie's hand were simultaneously shoved up Iris's pussy and asshole. The extended deeper inside and gave her the ultimate kancho! Two in the pink, and one in the stink!

Iris – "KYAAAHHH!!!"

Cherie – "Ready to talk to me now Iris?"

Iris – "Never…if I tell you where they are than they'll do much worse things to me! I'm not sure if I'd ever be able to sit down again! I certainly couldn't show my face in this city again!"

Cherie – "So, you want to play hard ball with me? Fine! I'm sure your butts cold from how naked you are Iris. Allow me to warm it up!"

Cherie held up her hand once again as she employed the use of yet another cybernetic implant. The tips of her fingers became incredibly hot in just a few seconds. They started to glow red, and they gave off a sizzling sound. Iris saw where things were heading, and she futilely tried escaping from the incredibly strong of Cherie. She could already feel the heat that was coming off her! The red energy traveled down her fingertips and enveloped her entire hands. It was as hot as a stove top by this point. Cherie started things out by quickly smacking Iris's spanked bum. The girl cried out in pain and Cherie could see where a blackened mark of her handprint was now left. She kept smacking and smacking at her ass with the red-hot hand while she begged for to stop. She'd start burning up Iris's ass as she played with it until the gangster finally broke down.

Iris – "Okay, stop it before your burn my ass to a crisp! Four of us are left inside the gas station! They only sent me and Kali out to check the perimeter when we saw you getting close. Janet and the rest of my friends are holed up in the storage room where the safe is!"

Cherie – "Do you swear that you're telling me the truth?"

Iris – "Yes, yes! I never want to cross you again! Just let go of my ass please!"

Cherie – "Fine. Go turn yourself into the police like your friend did, and I promise I won't spank your butt anymore."

Iris ran away from Cherie in the same humiliated fashion that Kali had. She was entirely naked and had had her ass turned a ruby red by Cherie's cybernetically enhanced spankings. Not to mention her behind had also gotten burned up when she tried to get cute. It was another sweet sight for the runner, and she blew Iris a kiss as he ran away. The clapping of ass cheeks was music to her ears. It was quite loud given the meatiness of the butt that was running away.

Cherie would check the damage that had been done to her head after Iris left. It looked like she had done quite a bit with just one hit. Electricity sparking from the frayed wires shocked her hand when she went to touch it. Cherie's head then became foggy as she felt the need to sit down. She crouched down beside a brick wall and tried to rest. When she closed her eyes she could only see Iris and Kali. Iris and Kali after Cherie had stripped them specifically. All she could think about was spankings, wedgies, humiliation… Her body felt hot over. A hand would start to travel down the front side of her sparks before the frayed wires sticking out her head sparked once again. She became aware of what she was doing and stopped.

Cherie – "What's wrong with my head? All I can think about is perverted thoughts. Does it have to do something with the fact that Iris hit me?"

Cherie – "I guess I better just not get hit again. I wouldn't want my cybernetic implants to make me go insane."

Cherie dusted herself off and started heading forward. There would be no more trouble for her as she made her way down the back alleys. After around twenty minutes she found herself at the same day door Sam and Kate had used. She noticed that it looked broken in and decided to steer far away from it in case it was trapped. It wasn't how she planned to enter anyway. She knew that walking in through the back door would make her an easy target. Cherie looked around the alley until she found some old cardboard boxes. She stacked them up vertically and stood on top of them to reach a grate on the side of the wall. She used another cybernetic implant to turn her hands into screwdrivers before taking the grate off and climbing in.

Cherie would climb through the ventilation system of the gas station. After a few minutes she arrived at a blocked off grate which she kicked off. Getting out showed that she was in the front area where the hostage was seen. Shelves full of snacks casted long shadows in the dark environment. She could hear someone who was gagged. It was Raven who unfortunately seemed to have been subject to more abuse from the gangsters. Her ass was an even darker shade of red. The lime green panties from before were now ripped and stuffed in between her ass cheeks alongside several other pairs of underwear. What now hung her up on the wall hook was a childish pair of panties. It was baby blue with a pattern of pink of white unicorns. Cherie might've made fun of Raven for wearing them if she thought she picked them out.

Cherie got close enough to whisper into Raven's ear. She told her that she was here to help, but that she'd need to be quiet. The runner looked over the gas station employee and winced at how badly her rear end had been treated. She would have to inflict a little bit more pain onto her to get her down. She grabbed onto Raven's legs and pulled as hard down as she could. The unicorn panties cut into her ass and she let out more muffled cries of pain. It would be over in a moment though as they tore as she was finally free of long hanging wedgie. A loud sound would be made as her big butt hit the ground. Cherie undid her gags to talk to her. She felt like she was looking at a broken woman.

Raven – "Thank you! Thank you! You have no idea what these sick freaks have been doing to me. I don't want to get another spanking for as long as I live."

Cherie – "Your welcome, and I'm sorry you had to go through all of this. Has anything happened since they captured you."

Raven – "Yeah. A while ago two more people entered this building. I think the gang of robbers wedgied and spanked them too. I don't know where the went to because of how they had blindfolded me.

Cherie – "So, they could have some more hostages with them waiting in that back storage room. Thanks for the heads up Raven. I'm going to need you to head out the back door before things get messy. Sorry that you don't have anything to cover your…down there spots. I'm sure the police will give you a change of clothes."

Raven started to rub her sore butt as she walked out of the gas station building. She'd quickly need to run with her poor red ass clapping on itself with how big it was. Cherie slowly got up from where she was and began to approach the back room. She prepared all of her cybernetic weapons in the event that the gangsters didn't want to surrender. With her vision messed up after Iris's surprise attack she couldn't tell what was waiting for her. With no hesitation she kicked the door open and ran in.

Janet, Evie, Allison would all be around the safe trying to crack it open. Without the combination they had resorted to using brute force. They were somehow dumb enough to think that something like that could've worked despite hours of no success. They all turned around as soon as Cherie kicked down the door. Evie and Allison were carrying metallic bats along with firearms. Janet grabbed onto her pistol, but also looked around for something. She seemed shocked at not being able to find it.

Janet – "Where are those police officer's guns we took earlier?"

Hokkamuri – "S-Sorry girls, but I'm not sticking around! You'd run like me if you knew what she was capable of."

In the background, Hokkamuri was already halfway out of a window. On her back she carried a burlap sack that contained the police officer's guns. A nerd like her had heard stories of what Cherie was capable of, and she nearly died of fright when she realized she was who they were up against. There was no way she was going to subject herself to that. If the others wanted to get their butts flossed than that was their problem. A frightened, rookie like her saw no problem in running away from her team when things got tough. She jumped out of the window and started high tailing it away.

Janet – "Coward!"

The situation was tense. The gangsters had the advantage of wielding weapons, but Cherie was the one with more cybernetic implants. She thought she could pants, wedgie, and spank them all just like she did to their accomplices. In fact she was thinking a lot about what she'd do to these gangsters. Wedgies and spankings preoccupied her thinking since Iris had damaged her thinking. Everyone began seizing each other up without making a move.

Cherie – "Why don't the three of you come peacefully. I promise I won't go too hard on your butts if you make this easy for me."

Janet – "There's no way that's going to happen! Get her girls!"
The three gangsters all rushed Cherie at once. As they moved their luscious assets jiggled around. Cherie would be focused on breasts bouncing, and tight asses clinging onto skimpy panties as she was attacked. This moment of distraction allowed the gangsters to get close to her. They'd each grab onto part of her clothing as she was dog piled on. Allison grabbed onto her tops, while Evie grabbed onto her bottoms. Janet in the confusion grabbed onto the runner's panties and gave them a quick yank. Cherie activated her cybernetic strength and threw them all off her. As they hit the wall, and the dust settled they'd see that Cherie was wearing much less clothing.

Cherie – "Ahh!"

The only article of clothing that Cherie would still be wearing was her hot pink panties. Her shirt, jacket, socks, shoes, bra, and everything else besides her piercings had been ripped off. She screamed in embarrassment and tried to cover herself. Her perky breasts weren't much, but she had a thicc ass that seemed to be eating her panties. The three gangsters would laugh at her as she tried to cover all of her artificially tanned skin. Cherie's face had started to blush a deep red from how she was exposed.

Janet – "Nice panties dork!

Allison – "Yeah, why are they the same color as your hair?"

Evie – "Ha!"

Cherie – "Alright! That's it!"

The three gangsters would be stunned as Cherie disappeared into thin air. Their history as runners told them that this wasn't an illusion, but Cherie using some cybernetic augment to enhance her speed. Allison and Evie quickly got up from when they were thrown and surrounded Janet. All three of them had their weapons drawn as they nervously waited for the naked Cherie to strike. They thought they felt a gust of wind and turned around. However, it was only a distraction as Cherie really went to attack them.

Evie – "Hnggh!"

Allison – "Oww!"

In an instant Cherie had captured both Evie and Allison. Their bottoms laid in ripped shreds on the floor. The semi-nude runner was holding them both in a hanging wedgie, using her arm to lift each like a dumb bell. Evie had on black briefs with green accents. Allison was wearing cutesy pink panties with sparkles, fairies, and princesses as a pattern. Cheri laughed as she bounced each of them. She stood definitely in front of Janet with her breasts hanging out. Janet would draw her gun, but not attack yet as Cherie had her friends held hostage.

Janet – "Why, you bitch…doing that to my crew!"

Cherie – "It's over Janet. Turn yourself in now and I'll ask if the police can go easy on your daily spankings in prison."

Allison – "N-Not so fast!"

Allison, while still being held in a hanging wedgie, was able to get at her metal bat. She wound it up and went to strike at Cherie's exposed wired. If she was attacked there it could cause irreparable damage to her systems. She would be turned into a cyber psycho! She tried stopping the attack, but even her cybernetic implants were going to make her fast enough.

Cherie – "Nooo!!!"

The gangsters wickedly smiled, and Cherie was filled with dread as the bat started swinging. It hit the side of her head with another metallic sound crunch. She staggered back, and the two gangsters would be let go from their hanging wedgies. They hit the floor with their now stretched out underwear being lodged up their bottoms.

Cherie started to act strangely. She didn't say a weird when she was hit. Her eyes started glitching out like they were pixelated graphics. More black oil leaked from her head wound, and sparks started flying out from the exposed wires too. Her body started spasming, but she was still able to stand on her own two feet. The three gangsters drew their weapons in preparation of what Cherie might turn into to. After a few minutes she stopped, with her final spasm throwing her head forward. When she turned up the gangsters could see some had changed about her. Her hot pink hair was now larger, frizzier, and unkempt like she had bed head. Her tongue lagged out on her open mouth. Her eyes appeared like pink, pixelated hearts, and she made no effort to cover herself.

However, the strangest thing was what happened next. Cherie reached at the back waist band of her panties and gave herself an atomic wedgie. Was she a cyber psycho now? She turned around with her new panty hat and flaunted her big butt off to the gangsters. She would swing it from side to side as she playfully smacked herself on the rear. The three women would be astonished to see Cherie's big butt and perky breasts shaking around.

Evie – "What happened to her? She was giving us some monster wedgies a second ago."

Allison – "Ha! I think she got turned into a wedgie loving cyber psycho!"

Cherie – "Spanky! Wedgie! Booty! Please give Cherie lots of wedgies and spankies!"

The three gangsters all showed a knowing look between each other. They stood to their feet, cracking their knuckles as they surrounded the psycho, Cherie. Evie and Allison had to pick their wedgies out as they were left with beaver tails. They wanted to show Cherie just how it felt for them to be given wedgies like that. It didn't look she would mind it now. Janet was excited. She loved giving wedgies and spankings herself. They all loved the idea of having a new personal wedgie girl. Besides, they needed some more stress relief.
Janet – "You heard her girls! Let's give her everything she deserves!"

Allison and Evie each ran behind Cherie. They'd each grab onto one of her panties legholes and lift her straight off the ground. She squirmed as it happened, digging her panties deeper into her crack. Janet came from the front and held down her legs. All three of the gangsters pulled in different directions as hard as her could. Cherie squealed as her panties became thinner and thinner with her pulling. Soon the normal looking panties much more resembled a skimpy thong. It was the thinnest of ropes that barely kept her from being completely naked. Janet let go, springing her up and also throwing her out of her panties. She'd whimper as gravity caused her to fall back down and hurt her poor bum. The worst was yet to come however, as spankings were the specialty of this of this gang.

While still holding her up by her razor thin panties Evie and Allison would begin to spank her. Each of the gangsters took on the task of turning one of large cheeks a ruby red. Her panties would be put deeper up her as she swung forward and back from the force. It was like a park swing where she was pushed by a spank each time. Janet loved everything she was seeing. She couldn't sit on the sidelines any longer, so she dismissed both of her cronies. They dropped Cherie down on the ground with her panties that seemed to have been stretched out by meters. The much larger Janet sat down on her back facing her exposed butt. She wrapped her string like panties around a single finger and began spanking her with the other hand. Cherie cried and wailed as her butt was spanked up and down. Every inch of her backside was being destroyed by the amazon gang boss. When it seemed like she could go no further she finally got off of Cherie several minutes later. Some nuclear level damage had just been dealt to her ass.

Janet – "Now that's what I like to see. It'll be fun having this girl around as our new punching bag."

Cherie – "M-More….more, please!!!"

Janet – "You actually want to put your poor ass through more humiliation! Fine by me you big booty bitch!"

Janet goes to continue spanking Cherie, but she's stopped by her hand. The cybernetically enhanced runner was clearly the strongest person in the room. She was just letting herself be spanked by the three. Cherie had already received her spankings, and now it time for the others to get theirs. She wanted to see every fat butt turned red with a pair of paired wedged far up the crack. Janet was shocked, having expected Cherie to be another nerd they could've easily bullied. She was thrown back once again into the back wall. Evie and Allison were scared as they tried running away in different direction.

Cherie – "Cherie already got her spankies! Time to spanky the other big booty girlies! Cherie loves spankies!"

Evie – "Shit!"

Cherie disappeared with her high-speed cybernetic enhancements. The first one she targeted was Evie. A loud smack on her exposed ass was made that knocked her to the ground. Cherie immediately sat on her legs and grabbed her stretched out underwear. She pulled it taught and struck it lift she was playing a harp. Evie tried to crawl away, but Cherie would pull her back with a yank each other. Cherie stood up and gave Evie's underwear a colossal yank the threw her up into the air. She spun around while holding onto Evie's panties and made her poor butt fly around like a wrecking ball. Evie hit the ground, and Cherie finally put the poor underwear out of their misery by ripping them. Cherie spread Evie's cheeks and shocked her by sticking her face in what was laid bare. Evie kicked Cherie once in the head, but it seemed nothing could stop her now. A symphony of smacks would mix with Evie crying. When she was done the other two gangsters swore they could see a smoke coming off of Evie's blood red ass from how fast Cherie had spanked her.

Allison was able to get a bit further, but Cherie was still able to catch up to her by using cybernetic speed enhancement. She swept under her feet with a kick and caught her by her underwear as she started to fall. The poor woman would let out a scream as Cherie ripped off her remaining top. The psycho runner than proceeded to tie Allison up in her long underwear. Allison looked like a mummy with her own underwear covering her face. Cherie through her up into the air while holding onto the back of her underwear. She flew past a low hanging pipe which caught her underwear and put her in a perfect hanging wedgie. Cherie licked her lips as she bounced and bounced the gangster. She cried before the panties snapped and dropped her to the ground with her ass propped up. Cherie rolled the ripped tail end of underwear she was still holding into a towel-like whip. With her own underwear still wrapped around her head, Allison would begin to be beat by the underwear whip. She could only scream and kick around as Cherie burnt her ass red.

Janet was finally starting to come to when Cherie was done with her friends. She saw Evie on a side of the room, laying down while crying. It looked like her ass had been set on fire. Allison had her naked top half wrapped up to mask her muffled scream. Janet saw everything of her lower half along with two well spanked ass cheeks. Cherie menacingly started to approach her. She moved around in a panic, giving Cherie a sneak peek at what underwear she wore. A pink bedazzled thong that had been drowned in way too much glitter. It made sense for someone like Janet who looked like a prostitute. Her legs were trembling, tears were running down her face, and her face was blushing red. She could barely speak as she begged for Cherie to spare her.

Janet – "P-Please don't spank my butt! I promise we've learned our lesson! Just take us in already!"

Cherie – "Booty, booty, booty, booty! Cherie wants to see Janet's big old booty!"

Janet suddenly saw herself brought up to her feet as Cherie grabbed her by the arm. She was turned around and pushed against the wall. In one successive motion her bottoms were brought down around her ankles and her thong was shot up her butt. She cried out in pain as Cherie started bouncy her by the skimpy underwear. The two tan ass cheeks would clap and shake in front of Cherie, making her want to continue the punishment even more. Eventually the things couldn't take anymore as they were ripped to pieces. Janet was given a moment of reprieve, before Cherie grabbed at her ass. She squeezed the firm butt while spreading the cheeks wide open. Tears would roll down Janets face as Cherie's proceeded to give her tens of kanchos at a super-fast speed. The gang boss wasn't sure she could take much more. Her spanking hadn't even started yet and her ass already hurt like hell.

Cherie – "Twerk for me Janet!"

Janet – "You want me to…twerk for you?"

Janet was hesitant for a moment, but she obliged after Cherie gave her a quick slap across the ass. Her butt started gyrating up and down to give Cherie a person show. The runner clapped her hands, but soon found that she wasn't satisfied with what she was seeing. She repeatedly smacked Janet's ass until she sped up the pace. Cherie was delighted, and she kept spanking Janet while she was stuck twerking. This kept on for several minutes until there were two sweaty, tanned, mountains of ass shaking around by Cherie's face. Janet was humiliated. She had been reduced to twerking by some wedgie loving bimbo. She collapsed to the ground, and Cherie continued the spanking. Cherie would periodically go to stuff her face in the big asses of these girls for the next while. Anytime they stepped out of line she'd remind them to submit with the cyber implanted enhanced strength of her hands on their butts.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Kate and Sam had run off into the back alley ways after being spanked by the gangsters. They were holding their tender butts with both hands in some vain attempt to cover themselves. It didn't work with how large their rear ends were. Kate looked pissed, while Sam was still crying. No amount of rubbing could've helped her sore ass. Each of them always had stretched out underwear lodged up their asses now. It cut into them, and they didn't seem to be able to pick it out.

Sam – "What are you going to do now Kate?"

Kate – "What do you mean, Sam? We're heading back to the squad car. That's why we're heading this way. We couldn't handle those guys, but Cherie probably won't be able to either. All we need to do is call for backpack."

Sam – "What!!! But, we can't do that Kate! Everyone in the precinct would still make fun of us! Not to mention are…lack of covrings."

They both blushed as they looked down at their exposed asses. They stretched out panties did little to help cover anything up. The big cheeks would be bouncing back and forth, as Sam and Kate were almost close enough to have their butts bumping into each other.

Kate – "I don't know what we do in this situation Sam. We just need to run back to our squad car and hope that no one sees us. It should work as long as we go this way. There's no spare clothes in the car, but we can just leave the scene early. Worst that will happen is us getting a write up from Gia."

Sam – "Oh, how can this get any worse!"

The two could then hear someone running from behind them. It was a nerdy looking girl dressed in urban wear. It was the rookie gangster, Hokkamuri. She wasn't looking at where she was going, and she'd keep running as she got closer to them. She knocked into the back of them and hit their four big butt cheeks. They'd staggered forward as she hit the ground on her back. The contents of her bag spilled out, revealing the stolen guns from earlier.

Kate – "Hey, does are our weapons!"

Sam – "You're under arrest!"

Hokkamuri – "Eek! You'll never take me alive!"

She closed her eyes as she went to grab at Kate's shotgun. She fumbled around with it, and in her struggle flipped a switch that read "non-deadly". It activated a special setting on the gun Kate used for situations where she couldn't use deadly force. Bullets that came out of the gun would still sting, but not seriously injure a person.

Hokkamuri pulled the trigger and a round vollied out. Blue laser lights hit all over the big bums of the two police officers. They jumped into the air while grabbing onto their large asses. Hokkamuri saw them running around like they were crazy with their big butts jiggling. Marks had been left int them. They squeezed their ass cheeks, and their stretched out panties were put deeper into their ass cracks.

Sam – "Wahhh!!"

Kate – "Owie! Owie! Owie!"

The two girls were so preoccupied with soothing their poor asses that they didn't pay attention to Hokkamuri. She was delighted with what she was seeing. In the past she had always been one to receive wedgies or spankings from other girls. Now she had two big booty bitches to mess with as she pleased. She walked around while seeing their fat butts jiggle. Eventually she got behind them and kicked each of them in the rump. They fell down to the ground while still crying.

Kate – "How is this nerd kicking our butts!"

Sam – "Wahhh! I wanna go home Kate!!!"

Hokkamuri – "Ooo! Those big butts are giving me a good idea right about now!"

Hokkamuri reached into her clothes and pulled out a can of spray paint. With Sam and Kate still on the ground she'd start painting on their billboard sized butts! She sprayed all the tags she'd always spray on the sides of buildings; "Pigs Go Home!" , "HK Was Here!" , "Don't Mess With Our Gang!". She laughed at just how much space she had to work. Every time they'd try to get up she'd tug at their panties or slap their butts. The nerd Hokkamuri was bullying two police officers. No one would've believed this in a thousand years if they had just heard about it.

Hokkamuri – "I can't believe it! This is like painting on the broad side of a barn!"

Hokkamuri, Sam, and Kate would here as something else was coming down the alley way behind them all. It was a semi-nude woman who only had a hot pink atomic wedgie to cover herself with. It was Cherie! Her perky breasts and big butt bounced around as she ran. They got a full view of everything with how she wasn't trying to cover herself. She looked like she had gone crazy, and they all might've assumed it was from the wires sticking out of her head. In her drooling mouth she carried three pairs of torn up panties – black briefs, pink panties, and a glittery thong. She looked like a rabid dog who had just taken a bite out of someone's backside

Kate – "What's that bitch doing here!"

Hokkamuri – "N-Not her! I don't want to get my panties in a twist!"

Cherie – "Oh! So many beautiful big butts Cherie has yet to spank! Cherie wants to grab onto all of it!"

They all gasped in horror as the cyber psycho disappeared into thin air. The first one she was going after was the nerd, Hokkamuri. Her eyes crossed as Cherie reached into the back of her pants and pulled up her panties. She had worn tighty whities with a big and obvious name tag. Hokkamuri squealed and tried to get out. Cherie responded by bouncing her by her underwear. Cherie decided to fuse her tow favorite things together as she also started spanking the nerd. In ten seconds flat she had already started spanking Hokkamuri at a super-fast speed. She'd fly out of her cloths as Cherie had actually spanked her hard enough to burn a whole in her underwear. As she fell down on her face Cherie looked at the two police officers.

She grabbed Hokkamuri underneath her arm and ran up to the two. She could see two large butts trying to run away with offensive graffiti sprayed all over them. Cherie ran behind them and gave them a push to knock them into a dumpster. With them dazed she threw Hokkamuri in between them. The girl slid down with her red butt sticking out. Her face was being crushed between four giant ass cheeks. With the victims set up Cherie began spanking away. She was a mad drummer, constantly alternating between six delicious bongos. Asses were turned red, and all underwear was ripped up in the ensuing carnage. Three large assed nerds were left crying, their butts sticking out as they begged their psycho bully to stop.

The noises were loud enough to attract the other police officers. They came in at mass and each saw what was unfolding with their very own eyes. More than a few laughs could be hard at seeing what was happening to Kate and Sam. It looks like they're reputations at the precinct were ruined anyhow. They held their guns up and finally got Cherie to surrender after a spanking that felt like it lasted hours.

Over the next hour Sam and Kate would be given medical attention. They had nothing covering their large rear ends, with fellow officers making sure to get as much video as they could from the opportunity. Sam was bent over so that a medic on the scene could remove the flashlight that was lodged up her ass. Everyone heard an audible pop along with a moan of pleasure from the police officer. The graffiti couldn't be washed off of their butts, causing quite a bit distress as people saw one tag that said "Spank Here!". They'd need four styrofoam coolers to cool off their four big cheeks.

Police Officers – "Do a roll call of the prisoners!"

Raven – "W-Wait! There's been a mistake! I was the hostage here!"

Police Officers – "Shut up!"

One of the police officers gave Raven a quick slap on her sore butt. She had been mistaken for a gangster and was lined up with the others they were arresting. Every woman had her butt sticking out with the tight standard issue panties clinging to them. Each pair was made even tighter with the atomics the police had given them. Along with raven it was the gangsters and an insane Cherie. She was twerking it front of everyone present at the crime scene. As they called off each name, they gave the butt of the prisoner a smack and yank of the panties. They would be hauled off as they were each put into hanging wedgies in the back of the transport van.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Sam – "I can't believe we have to wear these shorts. They're so undignified."

Kate – "It's not as bad as everyone getting a look at our bare backsides at the crime scene. That was humiliating."

The two humiliated police officers were walking through the halls of their precinct. Each would be stuck wearing tight nylon shorts to better deal with the trashing their asses had received. They were a tight fit and everyone could see their panty lines. As they passed by different cubicles officers would come out and laugh at them. Their blushing wasn't helped by how their asses naturally seemed to bounce as they walked. They were summoned to Gia's office for some reason.

Sam – "You wanted to see us ma'am? It wasn't a problem with the hostage case was it? We told you that the runner you hired went psycho with all her implants. She did most of the "damage" to us."

Gia – "No, I don't plan on punishing either of you for that. It's something else. You've both breached your contracts and brought the reputation of this office into question."

Kate – "Excuse me?"

Gia – "Well…it shouldn't have to be said that you shouldn't star in pornographic films while wearing your police uniforms."

Gia flipped her monitor around. She was currently on a website that hosted sexy videos. The video she was watching was titled "FAT ASS PIGS GET SPANKED". It was the video the gangsters took of them getting spanked. They would be incredibly humiliated as their faces turned a bright red.

Sam – "W-We can explain that ma'am. That isn't us! It's…actors! Yes, those are actors who just look like us!"

Gia – "Nice try, Sam."

Gia – "If the two of you want to receive spankings so bad then I'm willing to oblige. You'll help us train our department in a new method for bringing in suspects. The spanking detainment method that is…"

Their fellow officers who had laughed at their tender bottoms started flooding in the office behind them. Each was carrying a large paddle with them. They tried to get away, but each of them was bent over the office desk. Their thin shorts were pulled down to reveal sore asses. The entire department would take turns spanking them as hard as they could. Sam wailed while Kate cursed their humiliated reputation at their place of work.

Kate – "I fucking hate being a cop!"

I know it's way too long but if you have any constructive criticism or feedback than let me know

Back
Top Bottom