Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

πŸ€ Sα΄€ΙͺΙ΄α΄› Pα΄€α΄›Κ€Ιͺα΄„α΄‹'s Dᴀʏ CΚœα΄€Κ€α΄ Sʜᴏᴘ πŸ€ [Closed]

1f2.gif

I'm actually tearing up... this is so unbelieveably sweet. Thank you for making this for me and nonetheless, spending time on it for me. You guys are actual sweethearts.

Thank you so much again for taking my request, I am blown away by your creativity and how realistic it looks. <3

That is lovely. May replace my current avatar when I get a moment >_>

Thank you guys! I can't take credit for the moon's reflection in the ink, that was Ironic's idea.

Issac_charm.png

For: @Archmagos Issac
Manifest: Good Fortune
Hopefully, I did your grandmother's pendant justice. Thank you for being such an amazing RP partner, storyteller, and friend.

RJ_Charm.png

For: @Retrojapan
Manifest: Self-love and peace of mind

BMR is so lucky to have you! You contribute so much to the site with your kindness, graphics, and coding skills. Thank you for being such an amazing, supportive friend! You really helped me find my love for drawing again, and I can't think you enough for always supporting and cheering me on. Everyone should have a Retro in their life. Yes, you deserve this.

RJ_Charm.png

For: @Retrojapan
Manifest: Self-love and peace of mind

BMR is so lucky to have you! You contribute so much to the site with your kindness, graphics, and coding skills. Thank you for being such an amazing, supportive friend! You really helped me find my love for drawing again, and I can't think you enough for always supporting and cheering me on. Everyone should have a Retro in their life. Yes, you deserve this.

You are the definition of friend, Rheya 😭 Thank you for being a constant source of inspiration and light in my life β™₯

Fen_Charm_Bear.png

For: @Fentanyl
Manifest: Success, Happiness, & Wealth (get yo'self a microwave)

I may call you a bully and meanie in public, but you're the kindest, funniest, and cleverest dude. Your persistence and discipline with your new career is truly inspiring. It's been a pleasure pestering you these past eight months.

Last edited:
RHEYA... that is so fricking cute, oh my god 😭🀍

Back
Top Bottom