Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Male looking for dom (long or short term)

pr1m4l

૮₍´˶ᵔェᵔ˶`₎ა
hello, ive been in the mood for a smut-driven mxm rp lol.

im not looking for heroes/villains, full on action, historical, horror, sci fi rps. im not really in the mood for those. i just want to do some slice of life, drama filled, maybe hurt/comfort, and such rps. also looking for some dark themes like non-con, dub-con, etc etc, but im also down to do fluff type of rps.

i only play submissive characters, looking for a dom. i use drawn/art/anime faceclaims and rp in PMs. please don't ask me what your OCs should look like nor ask me what my OCs should look like, your characters are yours and mine are mine. It is a huge turn off, so please don't do that, it feels like you have control over my own characters. and please give me more than a single "hey, wanna rp?/still looking for a partner?" message. The sentence alone doesn't really give me an insight of what you wanna rp about :/ so please, just dm me what you wanna rp about, some ideas, or some stuff about yourself.

here's my f-list

also if youre an old partner, please send me a pm if you wish to continue the rp we had or wanna start a new one :>

even though im interested in doing smut-driven rps, im also happy to do some plot-driven rps. : )

some pairs i have in mind is:
italicized roles are the ones ill play as.

incests (father x son, uncle x nephew, brother x brother, cousin x cousin)
bully x victim
popular x unpopular
master x slave
landlord x tenant
teacher x student
rich employer x poor employee
rich [concept] x poor [concept]
nurse x patient
doctor x patient

plots:
italicized roles are the ones ill play as.
sugar daddy x sugar baby
  • this can go both ways
  • for the first plot:
  • the SB isn't looking for a SD for the money, he actually falls for the SD's looks (and personality if they get to know each other along the way); like he finds the SD hot and wants him
  • the SD believes the SB was staying with him for the money in exchange for some sex (or affection, whatever you'll like it to be).
  • but actually the SB rejects the money and just drives the SD/SB relationship like a normal one. the SD could believe the other one is just trying to set up moods and whatnot
  • at least something like that lol... i haven't really thought of it much.
  • i just like the idea of the SB being the one who's seeking for a SD but because he's hot and he likes him (the money being a plus) lol i really wanna try this plot out
the second plot/way for this pairing is:
  • the SD seeking for a SB
  • can be for any reason. maybe he has too much money and wishes to get rid of some by having a SB.
  • the SB could be in it for the money (maybe has loans to pay off or needs bills to pay, etc etc)
  • then as the "relationship" goes, they both fall for each other.
also wanted to try out feminization/sissification kinks and some ideas of it.
mostly wanted to try it out with non-con where mc is a victim of being feminized. but also down to have it be consensual where mc is willing to be feminized for his partner. honestly, im down to go either way or any other way. just DM me any ideas you have. :>

anyway please dont reply to this threat and send me a PM instead. ^^

Last edited:
hello, holidays got super busy haha. if you're an old partner and wish to rp again, please send me a pm!

anyway, interested in doing some sugar daddy x sugar baby rps lol so currently looking for a few partners.

hi, work got super busy lol so if you're an old partner and wish to rp again, please send me a pm!

other than that, im open to do some rps! been interesting in villain/bad guy/obsessed/yandere x victim lately lol so, there'll be some dark themes in the pairs, please DM me if interesting ^^

hello, work got super busy as always lol so if you're an old partner and wish to rp again, please send me a pm!

aside from that, I'm open to do some rps! lately ive been craving some smut-driven rps but can also do plot-driven or a mix of both : )
please read my thread before dm me! im looking to do some low fantasy rps or a priest/priest's son x openly gay neighbor rp! but honestly im down to play any pairing that comes to mind! also down to do some yandere x victim, as well as to do/add in omegaverse/mpreg, and also i wont do harem, sorry. please hmu if you're interested!

Last edited:
still looking! willing to do some light fantasy rp, too! ^^

hello, work has been busy as always, but i made some time to get back into rping!

if an old partner, please DM me to pick up where we left off or restart a new one. :>

currently looking to do slice of life rps, plot-driven rps, smut-driven rps, or bit of both rps. looking for someone who play dom male. also to do/add in omegaverse/mpreg (if youre down for it, if not that's okay) and also i wont do harem, sorry. please hmu if you're interested!

Last edited:
maan, been stuck on the same schedule for the past 3 weeks, decided to come back and do some writing haha. I'm looking for a few partners, you can look over my thread and let me know what you like to do or share some of your own ideas. im currently craving to do some mafia boss x civilian rp since ive gotten to rewatch KHR lol also kinda wanna explore with the feminization/sissification kinks, so let me know if you're interested in doing that :> ill probably add it in my first post above with more details. let me know if you're interested!

Last edited:
still looking for a couple of partners! open to do low fantasy rp/pairs atm now :>

still looking for a couple of partners, craving to do some omegaverse!

update - hello! looking for a couple of partners. recently started to crave some dark theme rps, like yandere x crush. preferably omegaverse/mpreg but we don't have to add that in if you don't want it, just let me know about it in the dm. also craving a villain x civilian, probably a plot where the civilian notice someone was hurt and saw it was the villain, but being a compassionate person they help the villain recover. and it becomes a reoccur thing between them. maybe the hero thinks the villain is using the civilian or something and gets between them. just an idea, will like to hear others! :) anyway, hit me up if you're interested. ^^

update - got a new plot idea!

it's inspired by Hotel Transylvania (unfortunately i only got to watch 1 & 2, trying to find a way to watch the third movie without paying for it lol)

We can both pick whichever character we'll like to play, but i do want to play the human. I'll also like to add mpreg/elements of omegaverse but if you're not into that, just let me know lol

anyway, the idea is kind of like the plot of the movies but we can add or change it up to fit our ideas. I'll like the monster to be a vampire too but if you'll like to play the monster, then you can pick whichever type they are.

that's pretty much it. i don't want to say a lot atm bc I'll really like to discuss this out with anyone interested. like i said, the idea is like the plot of the movies but we can work on it. :)

it is a yan!rich asf! ceo x assistant/poor civilian who can be unaware or awared of the obsessive behavior of the ceo. ill be playing the assistant/poor civilian btw.

the ceo would be someone who's a dominant person with a cold personality but has a soft spot for their partner . the idea is that the ceo does horrible acts outside of the relationship. he'll hurt those who even think about their darling. he becomes obsessed with the civilian bc they show a human decent act or made him feel like an actual human being, wanting to keep their love for himself. he'll spoil them, love them, let them do anything they want to him. there won't be any kidnapping bc i dont really see my oc abducting his darling but he would abduct those who belittle or flirt with them.

the way i see the plot is that the ceo is bored of his life. he was born and raised in a wealthy family. since childhood, he had a very hard time expressing his emotions, always looking emotionless and scowling here and there. His demeanor never change one bit throughout his life. he just grew colder and colder, lonely and lonely. he built himself a richer life. being a ceo of a motor vehicles such as motorcycle, fast/racing cars, and more. he's a billionaire. whenever he wants even more alone time, he visits the park outside his building. A quiet, wide park. every time he visit, he sees couples here, families there, friends that, and happy singles everywhere. Nothing but a scowl settle on his face and his day far ruined.

until he met the civilian, volunteering with a small charity in one of the gazebos of the park. Curious, the ceo walk up to the fundraiser and notice it was a charity to help the less unfortunate children gain an education. The ceo found no reason to do that, he believes more fundraisers don't really even help out the ones they're helping themselves. but before he could walk away, he is stopped by the civilian and their bright, positive attitude was starting to rub off the ceo in a negative way, a glare thrown at the volunteer. before he could even badmouth them more, the ceo was shove here and there by the civilian, their smile never going away and that smile was planted in his mind whenever they look at him. just their kind behaviors was enough to make the ceo think they should be together.

after that, we can try to figure out what else to put but that's all i got for now lol

looking for a couple of partners, craving to do some omegaverse!

Back
Top Bottom