Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

So, are there any hunters out there? Or xeno fans?

I was just wondering, anyone out there who has played Monster hunters? Or even xenoblade chronicles?
I'm an avid Monster Hunter fan, though I haven't been able to get the Switch games yet. That being said, I've played all the games available in the US since 3U other than those, and I adore the series for its lore and creature designs.

I'm an avid Monster Hunter fan, though I haven't been able to get the Switch games yet. That being said, I've played all the games available in the US since 3U other than those, and I adore the series for its lore and creature designs.
I have played every game since 3U, except world. And let me tell you, if you get Rise and its expansion, it wont disappoint

Played most Xeno games except X and Xenosaga II-III, working on finishing XC3. XC1 happens to have my favorite game OST of all time so there's that.

As for MH, I bought Rise on PC after my NSO sub expired but haven't logged in since summer I believe. P fun to finally be able to co-op with friends after years of playing solo on the handheld titles!

Screw Freedom Unite, though.

Played most Xeno games except X and Xenosaga II-III, working on finishing XC3. XC1 happens to have my favorite game OST of all time so there's that.

As for MH, I bought Rise on PC after my NSO sub expired but haven't logged in since summer I believe. P fun to finally be able to co-op with friends after years of playing solo on the handheld titles!

Screw Freedom Unite, though.
I haven't had a chance to get xeno3 yet, but I Iove both 1 and 2. Though i was surprised by how dark 2 was compared to 1. 1's plot twists though, left me reeling. Ya know, after Dix's betrayal.

I've never played with others. I have an online acct, but I've done pretty ok soloing MR

Are we counting old school Xenogears as a part of the bunch? I've heard there are small references connecting it to Xenosaga and Xenoblade. If so then Xenogears is up there with Xenosaga I. Xenoblade Chronicles 3 was the first I played out of chronicles and was highly impressed. I do have 2 and I but I need some time before I start on them.

Are we counting old school Xenogears as a part of the bunch? I've heard there are small references connecting it to Xenosaga and Xenoblade. If so then Xenogears is up there with Xenosaga I. Xenoblade Chronicles 3 was the first I played out of chronicles and was highly impressed. I do have 2 and I but I need some time before I start on them.
I haven't played the old school games. Know of them thanks to a friend, plus youtubers Chuggaconroy and Luxin, talking about the lore.
I've played xenoblade 1(both the 3ds version and Definitive) and Xenoblade 2(plus the expansion). I haven't been able to get 3 yet, due to money.

I played Monster Hunter back in the day on the PS2. Played the first and the second one. Then I missed a whole lot of them until I got back into it with 4 and 4U. Generations was the last one I played. I got a Switch for my kiddo. But MH is definitely too advanced for a 4 year old.

I haven't played the old school games. Know of them thanks to a friend, plus youtubers Chuggaconroy and Luxin, talking about the lore.
I've played xenoblade 1(both the 3ds version and Definitive) and Xenoblade 2(plus the expansion). I haven't been able to get 3 yet, due to money.
3 is great. I hope you get a chance to play it then maybe we can talk about it after. Been looking for someone else to discuss it with lol.

Big fan of both series! Though I direly need to finish XC3.

I don't know if I count as a 'fan' since I've only played the first Xenoblade and working on the 2nd, but I absolutely loved the 1st Xenoblade, and I've been highly recommending it to anyone every chance I can get aha.

Back
Top Bottom